Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

So Sad: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber Gets Lynched In Abuja (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So Sad: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber Gets Lynched In Abuja (photos) (1100 Views)

Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) / "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court / Lady Sits At The Back Of A Toyota-Hilux In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Sad: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber Gets Lynched In Abuja (photos) by love2nicee: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
This report is so touching..So sad!

According to reports, this young naval officer pictured above, Commander Awi Samuel Ugbodi from Oori town of Benue State, has been killed.

The naval officer was mistaken for a robber while with his younger brother in a car. They got chased by a mob made up of Okada riders who beat them up badly and set them on fire before they could even explain and identify themselves.

Here is the story as sent to CKN News by one Pastor Flourish Atoju:

"He is my brother CKN, the whole of my village is thrown into mourning right now. He was in the company of his younger brother to go get fuel. He arrived at a police check point and the police on duty told him to stop because of the robbery going on; I don't know why he just drove past the police. The okada people ran after him, seeing that he stopped for them, the next thing was to drag him out of his vehicle together with his younger brother, beat them up to the point of death and set them ablaze.

It happened in Abuja on your way to kaduna. His name is Awi Samuel Ugbodi. So painful and can't just stop crying."

Before his death, Awi was married with a son. Here are pics I got from his Facebook page. This is so, so sad. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

http://sabi9ja..com/2015/04/so-sas-naval-officer-mistaken-for.html

Re: So Sad: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber Gets Lynched In Abuja (photos) by darnley16(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fine wife, mwaaah
Re: So Sad: Naval Officer Mistaken For A Robber Gets Lynched In Abuja (photos) by darnley16(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fine wife, mwaaah and rip sir!

(1) (Reply)

Self-development Is For Losers / I Need Help On How To Handle A Child At Their Destructive Age / "My Husband Uses Withdrawal Method Anytime We Have Sex"- Woman Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.