Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,700 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

1878e's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1878e's Profile / 1878e's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Sit At Home - Waec Exam Disrupted By Unknown Gunmen - VIDEO by 1878e: 8:02am On May 17, 2022
[s]
helinues:

I initially said SE are not interested in terrorism until UGM came to board
[/s]
Politics / Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by 1878e: 8:02am On May 17, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You are simply telling us how bitter and sandness you are with this news as my comments never indicated that.

How can we help your situation?
[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Is Bankrupt And Facing A Dead End In The War - Ukraine President, Zelensk by 1878e: 8:02am On May 17, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Says the commendian and a joker as a president
[/s]
Politics / Re: Why Ghana Is Better Than Nigeria by 1878e: 7:32am On May 17, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
I don't read the whole junk.
I saw education while browsing through and I can tell you why Nigeria troop into Ghanaian university is because of our limited University of unlimited population not because Ghanaian university offer best education than Nigeria.

They're not close to ranking of major Nigeria university in the world
[/s]
Politics / Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by 1878e: 7:32am On May 17, 2022
[s]
omenka:
Waiting for them to attack op, BBC, British government, etc.

They hate it when folks call out their crimes and wrong deeds.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Breaking! Nigeria Army Shot Dead 4 IPOB/ESN Members In Orlu, Imo State-pics by 1878e: 7:32am On May 17, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Zuzupu. You are obviously still a kid.
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by 1878e: 7:28am On May 17, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

Lol an Ibo man crying more than the bereaved. Even the said Ijaw man is now systematically in APC and in bed with same Buhari that defeated him.

Lol, the SS can't take orders from a nobody like Kalu. We know the SS is pro-PDP but we will still get some votes in the states in the SS to close the gap. However, we don't need the 5% vote from the East, all we just need is for IPOB terrorists to declare no lefelendum, no erection and we are sure the votes turnout won't be up to 5%.

That is why Asiwaju is not bothered about the SE. He already wrote you off his list.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Orji Uzor Kalu: Equity Means South East, Otherwise The North East Can Have It by 1878e: 7:27am On May 17, 2022
[s]
omenka:
Iboes will always remain Iboes. God forbid.

Thankfully they're the very least people to determine the outcome of the election. The more their hate for the West grows, the more the live we have the West blossoms.
[/s]
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Newcastle United Vs Arsenal (2 - 0 ) On 16th May 2022 by 1878e: 7:27am On May 17, 2022
[s]
post=112899011:

Anybody can dream you know ?! wink
Dreaming is free!!
[/s]
Politics / Re: Nigeria Rank 7th Dumb People And 3th Stupidity In The World by 1878e: 7:18am On May 17, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
OP top the list
What's 3th?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by 1878e: 7:18am On May 17, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Vote whoever you want to vote, afterall this is democracy.

Stop behaving like god
[/s]
Politics / Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by 1878e: 7:17am On May 17, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Are you now scared? grin
[/s]
Politics / Re: Why Is Seun More Interested In Religious Controversies In The North?? (photos) by 1878e: 7:15am On May 17, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Lol do you have voter card absolutely no.Meanwhile it's not difficult to know impostor like you igbo man keep fooling around internet. My apology to north because I misfired I thought you are from north.

Helinue beware of this ipob terrorist pretending to be hausa. In fact from his write up you will understand.
[/s]
Politics / Re: The Person Soludo Met Is A Cloned Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa by 1878e: 7:15am On May 17, 2022
[s]
QuotaSystem:

Give them to cloned Cownu from Congo so he can keep track of his Karma.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Sit-At-Home: Man Killed In Imo State (Photo) by 1878e: 7:15am On May 17, 2022
[s]
omenka:
Sabotour Afonja. Stop crying more than the bereaved.
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.