Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2264553 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Come on now, don't tell me you've started sipping from a chilled bottle of HATERADE too *squints*

Nhlanhla is entertaining in his own way. Not everyone needs to be chimping around, making noise like a jungle Tarzan to be an entertainer. We have different levels of what we find entertaining. Example, some people find BBA boring, but we all find it entertaining, don't we? So...

Anyway, the way he chews is so entertaining grin

LOL. Nah, you got it all wrong..

There's a stark difference between the MOST ENTERTAINING and an ENTERTAINING HM. Nhlanhla is entertaining to some people, but finding him the MOST entertaining HM, is like finding Macky2 as the MOST FUNNY HM. It's wrong on all fronts. tonguegringrin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

My bad ooo grin It's because you guys have given these HMs nicknames, so it becomes difficult to tell the difference sometimes.

He can tie & dye me all he wants, I won't complain wink

Poor Macky. The things people say about him lol. From Monkey - Maggie - Shaka Zulu & God knows how many more names. The boy's gonna start bleaching, stru. Ha!

tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:41am On Nov 30, 2014
Ksslib:

Stop it, will you? undecided

No, I won't. undecided

Okay, I'll *slaps his head*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Lol, there's heavy traffic @ Ore. How come you're drinking lipton at this time instead of looking for gala buyers? undecided

*sips La Casera*

Ok, let me modify, he seriously wants it to stop. Pele ksslib grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

You know how I post and you should know I didn't mean to tell you to STFU. Well, you're not Ksslib/Thandii1/Eustachio/Reincarnated, so it's fine if you don't understand.

And FYI please, I made reference to that to help you out. You and the posters of the insulting posts can dish insults as you wish to; they don't affect me in any way.

Please, do the necessary/needful after reading this.

Well, why do you think the likes of ochon keep putting grin emoticons to assure posters they are only joking? How was I to know it was a friendly slap?.... Sorry, but your mail came too late..... This e-war thing is just me having fun OK! I mean how can I be seriously cursing you guys on this thread and blessing the likes of you on whatsapp?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2014
Eustachio:

LOL. Nah, you got it all wrong..

There's a stark difference between the MOST ENTERTAINING and an ENTERTAINING HM. Nhlanhla is entertaining to some people, but finding him the MOST entertaining HM, is like finding Macky2 as the MOST FUNNY HM. It's wrong on all fronts. tonguegringrin

Haha! This post deserves that "Chill ise" meme tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:48am On Nov 30, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Haha! This post deserves that "Chill ise" meme tongue

Hehehehe. Supported! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2014
thandii1:

Kikiki. Pokello saw the signs even in the bba house, but in her head, she fought for her man and got him grin. Remember how elikem used to cuddle with fatima on the bed, in the bath tub and on the couch, even after showing interest in pokello.
Mtchew,some women will never learn,how will you see signs and still ignore it until you are heartbroken.

As for fatima's case,i still believe Elikem used her to get poki..what a smart asss he is.i only feel sorry for pokello,she will know better next time.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2014
smollett:
Now this is some fvcked up shiite
The woman aint bad looking tho. One look into those eyes and you need not a prophet to convince you shes a tiger behind the sheets. Perhaps the reason Elikem gracefully kept hitting for not 1, 2, 3 but 4 good years. Even Styl plus didn't last that long.

Singing.....
4 years don waka
We still dey carry go
elikem and Gloria no gree go solo
Baba God oh... ×2

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2014
Ksslib:

The woman aint bad looking tho. One look into those eyes and you need not a prophet to convince you shes a tiger behind the sheets. Perhaps the reason Elikem gracefully kept hitting for not 1, 2, 3 but 4 good years. Even Styl plus didn't last that long.

Singing.....
4 years don waka
We still dey carry go
Baba God oh... ×2

hahahaha. Why evils? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

No, I won't. undecided

Okay, I'll *slaps his head*
Lol. Mumu. Just kidding.

Continue if you like. Wetin concern me when I dey office dey chill inside Ac while you dey market dey distribute stock fish under onitsha sun.

##sips wine##
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 9:57am On Nov 30, 2014
Ksslib:

Singing.....
4 years don waka
We still dey carry go
Baba God oh... ×2

Lolzzz, she is 46, she fit don reach menopause sef, she go don get flat tyres, plus all the knots don fall finish...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2014
thandii1:

Ok, let me modify, he seriously wants it to stop. Pele ksslib grin
Wrong. tongue

Modify what? I want to see it. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2014
I like it, its nice.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2014
smollett:

Lolzzz, she is 46, she fit don reach menopause sef, she go don get flat tyres, plus all the knots don fall finish...
46? lipsrsealed . Oh boy. She don old oh.

See you, Elikem wey dey drive motor for 4years no talk, na you wan complain. grin . Besides, that no be problem, E don tey wey he dey use Pokello as Spare parts.

Tailor + Mechanic. Jack of all Trades.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2014
GHKWAME1:

Well, why do you think the likes of ochon keep putting grin emoticons to assure posters they are only joking? How was I to know it was a friendly slap?.... Sorry, but your mail came too late..... This e-war thing is just me having fun OK! I mean how can I be seriously cursing you guys on this thread and blessing the likes of you on whatsapp?

Oh, that! I forgot. But I feel say you go understand, massa.

Lol, na friendly slap o, mbok. Sorry, I kinda misunderstood sha but the disses konk ni. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:08am On Nov 30, 2014
thandii1:

Kikiki. Pokello saw the signs even in the bba house, but in her head, she fought for her man and got him grin. Remember how elikem used to cuddle with fatima on the bed, in the bath tub and on the couch, even after showing interest in pokello.
I get a funny sensation anytime a woman types cuddling, I like the word more than the act itself. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2014
Ksslib:

Singing.....
4 years don waka
We still dey carry go
Baba God oh... ×2

Eeya styl plus,only God knows where those guys are.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2014
Ksslib:

46? lipsrsealed . Oh boy. She don old oh.

See you, Elikem wey dey drive motor for 4years no talk, na you wan complain. grin . Besides, that no be problem, E don tey wey he dey use Pokello as Spare parts.

Tailor + Mechanic. Jack of all Trades.

Bwahahaahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2014
GHKWAME1:
I like it, its nice.

grin Nice.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2014
Ksslib:

Wrong. tongue

Modify what? I want to see it. angry

Hahaha, wonder why I took you serious. Mscheww.angry

Can't even remember what I typed but of course I was cheering jekyll tongue not knowing you'd come firing shots back at him. cheesy

GHKWAME1:
I get a funny sensation anytime a woman types cuddling, I like the word more than the act itself. grin

Cuddling cuddling cuddling cuddling cuddling. Cuddling cuddling cuddling. Happy sensation tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Oh, that! I forgot. But I feel say you go understand, massa.

Lol, na friendly slap o, mbok. Sorry, I kinda misunderstood sha but the disses konk ni. grin

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2014
thandii1:

Cuddling cuddling cuddling cuddling cuddling. Cuddling cuddling cuddling. Happy sensation tongue
Heavenly feelings
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Heavenly feelings

I'm glad I could help. tongue

Kwasia!! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2014
lertee:

Eeya styl plus,only God knows where those guys are.
Some say they're still together. I think they released a song as at 2012 or so, titled Alive or something but wasnt a hit... I really miss those guys though. Their style of music was fresh.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2014
thandii1:

Can't even remember what I typed but of course I was cheering jekyll tongue not knowing you'd come firing shots back at him. cheesy
Lol. When iam really serious, you ll know.

The sexual tension between you and jekyll though. wink . One word---- Legendary.

##sips Romeo and Juilet water##
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2014
Waxdude, I see you viewing. Happy sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2014
thandii1:

I'm glad I could help. tongue

Kwasia!! cheesy

Well, you made my day, hope your are game everyday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2014
thandii1:

Lmao, don't type that shii again. How can a dwarf come firing shots @ a giant like moi? undecided Quite a mission grin grin

Loooooool @ heavenly sensation. Heavenly sensation ko, sweet sensation ni. Kwasia! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2014
Has anyone noticed that Tayo is the fine guy in the etisalat advert dat jumped the queue holding a phone? Niceee

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.