Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2246611 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Double post..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yipeeeeeee! Another BBA is here and I can't help but smile at the memories of the last thread. The passion, comic posts, arguments, epistles! (Lord have mercy), trolling. Still my best thread so far on nairaland. And like lertee said, it was more fun than BBA itself. The highlight remains the race for 1000th page. Buhahahahaha!

IK(wild child), Dominique, Ochon (lalaosky, carujmonella, ochongonoko, anwuta), mariarocks (king rein, reincarnated, biggest head) lertee, jovialjov, jekyll and hyde , Safarigirl, dre, agbgift, THE amaka, sholay2014 , iyawoTM, furk addict, sexytahb, ,kslib(Lipsy) , itsmodella, spade(psychedelia\poisonous rat), toyindipo, lansguy, andrerush, ellaB, cest moi, rusello, ozodigbo, ninnynanny, dannyxy, mykali, njokusboy, ghkwame, I luv Gh, royalpearl, the one and only God of music(giyaz), d'malam(circleofwills, DILLISH) and all other rubies!.

I welcome all of you to this thread and I look forward to having another exciting 3months and maybe another BBA baby too. ASUU please go on strike again, we need active posters grin grin.

Once this thread hits frontpage, I expect the same set of slow people to crawl in to condemn not only the show but those that watch it, and then tell us the imaginary things they watch about the show they detest so much. *shurgs* grin. It is entertainment people, loosen up and stop with the pseudo intelligence.

See you all on the 7th of sept. Muahhhh!

P.S first to type a mini-epistle this season! *pops collar* grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
Guykhena: ...
my bro, bone that guy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
PetroDolla3: so what exactly are you trying to say?
i'm trying to say that the organisers are being biased. @njokusboy, dem no fit wayo us. Highest we go vote the guy when our main people aren't up. Ugandans sef are planning to vote him off ASAP. But my only fear is that skosko dey worry Nigerians sometimes, dem go come form impartialty dey vote the bros over our main peeps
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
@stateofmind sha, nawa for you oh, Bba never start, you don dey type epistle, if e come start nko?, wetin you go dey write?, textbook?grin

BTW, welcome, happy new year grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Guykhena(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
I made a statement,the dude popped out from nowhere to insult me,for what na undecided

Dannyxy: my bro, bone that guy

Ya. The dude wan derail ,,well its best to ignore fools sha..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
OXYGEN01: Look for facts before u open ur smelly. mouth to talk.Who told you the Ghanaians were drop because of ebola? This forum is full of ignorants.SMH.The reason is available but you've decided to make your conclusion based on some false information u heard. MUMUGERIANS ARE SOOO DUMB AND I JXT DONT KNW WHY.............
I'm sure you realise you can make a point without throwing insults, right? The appropriate thing is to correct my notion and then tell me the real reason (which you failed to do). Welcome to the thread, I look forward to running down your rep at BBA this year grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Guykhena(m): 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
safarigirl: i'm trying to say that the organisers are being biased. @njokusboy, dem no fit wayo us. Highest we go vote the guy when our main people aren't up. Ugandans sef are planning to vote him off ASAP. But my only fear is that skosko dey worry Nigerians sometimes, dem go come form impartiality dey vote the bros over our main peeps

^^^ Exactly my fears,,well if 9ja comot early I go start to vote the guy o cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Guykhena:

I made a statement,the dude popped out from nowhere to insult me,for what na undecided

Ya. The dude wan derail ,,well its best to ignore fools sha..
leave am, if you follow im way eh, this thread go end before e begin, we should turn not this thread to a Ghana-naija thing, it will not end well.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Guykhena(m): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dannyxy: leave am, if you follow im way eh, this thread go end before e begin, we should turn not this thread to a Ghana-naija thing, it will not end well.

Ya true talk,,,but you know peeps like that dude are always the first to start,check his posts,it reeks desperation of e-fights..

And in their eyes everything is about Ghana vs Naija,,,
Let the show start,you'll see them flocking in..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Guykhena:

grin There's always a complicated love triangle..

And watching the Backstabbing,Betrayal,Revenge is always awesome cheesy
ok cool...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
dre11:

JK
I see u in 34D

I see you in 100D grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
safarigirl: I'm sure you realise you can make a point without throwing insults, right? The appropriate thing is to correct my notion and then tell me the real reason (which you failed to do). Welcome to the thread, I look forward to running down your rep at BBA this year grin

Kikikiki. 6 days to go and peeps don dey stock their arsenal. I zon zie. Why evils? cheesy angry grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
StateOfMind: Yipeeeeeee! Another BBA is here and I can't help but smile at the memories of the last thread. The passion, comic posts, arguments, epistles! (Lord have mercy), trolling. Still my best thread so far on nairaland. And like lertee said, it was more fun than BBA itself. The highlight remains the race for 1000th page. Buhahahahaha!

IK(wild child), Dominique, Ochon (lalaosky, carujmonella, ochongonoko, anwuta), mariarocks (king rein, reincarnated, biggest head) lertee, jovialjov, jekyll and hyde , Safarigirl, dre, agbgift, THE amaka, sholay2014 , iyawoTM, furk addict, sexytahb, ,kslib(Lipsy) , itsmodella, spade(psychedelia\poisonous rat), toyindipo, lansguy, andrerush, ellaB, cest moi, rusello, ozodigbo, ninnynanny, dannyxy, mykali, njokusboy, ghkwame, I luv Gh, royalpearl, the one and only God of music(giyaz), d'malam(circleofwills, DILLISH) and all other rubies!.

I welcome all of you to this thread and I look forward to having another exciting 3months and maybe another BBA baby too. ASUU please go on strike again, we need active posters grin grin.

Once this thread hits frontpage, I expect the same set of slow people to crawl in to condemn not only the show but those that watch it, and then tell us the imaginary things they watch about the show they detest so much. *shurgs* grin. It is entertainment people, loosen up and stop with the pseudo intelligence.

See you all on the 7th of sept. Muahhhh!

P.S first to type a mini-epistle this season! *pops collar* grin

You and Psychedelia go make baby this year. grin grin cool I collect the kiss; no dulling. Welcome and no epistle this year, mbok.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ksslib:
No wonder you dey behave like who get ebola!!! tongue

Loooooool. Dem suppose quarantine you. King Ebola!!! tongue grin

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
waxdude:
lmao..hian!...open thread ke....

Na u tongue

Sharap dia. Na open needle I for talk? Large fingers. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
@stateofmind, welcome on board. Good thing the nl tsunami brought back your moniker. Don't mind the silly people (one has already posted on this thread), as if everybody can have the same interests.

Guys please, it's too early to start another ng-gh brawl. Let's be civil in our criticism.

Sunday come quick quick o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

I see you in 100D grin

aw u dey mah guy

what's have u being up to
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
I always wonder if some people were born stupidd?, or if stupidityy can be inherited, because the stupidityy of some people eh, no be here..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
@safarigirl, did you see my Quote?, abi you no wan answer?, or are you scared because I said I saw you?, my body been dey do me somehow, I be shy guy, i for say hello, i was excited, I could not wait to tell you here(nl), but as you no come answer now, sha it is well.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
safarigirl: I'm sure you realise you can make a point without throwing insults, right? The appropriate thing is to correct my notion and then tell me the real reason (which you failed to do). Welcome to the thread, I look forward to running down your rep at BBA this year grin
Choi! We welcome your challenge.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
@petro and @Guykhena, m3pamutsew, let it slide.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
@stateofmind, I SEE Y0U!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by OXYGEN01: 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dannyxy: see this one, wetin bring fight now?, can't you post without insults?. let's us learn to reason and chat like intellectuals, tell her she is wrong because of 'this this and that reason', you don't have to curse her or Nigerians, it's just shallow bro.

wo maame tw3.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.