Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252435 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DamiG(f): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
quantumphysics:
i dericate this page to

safarigirl- i have always loved u babe
shortpistolZA- I love u more
Eustachio- love you noHOMO
forkadict - Fūck u man
jekyllandhyde- fūck ur expired galas
yiwal- love u too
dhammyg - love u small
toyindipo- love u shas
YACAA- love u and ur updates
i love una too ooh
bumea ( f), afelouz,
Raymondsom, BonnieCita( f), Motunrayo01 ,
odion81( f), Pearl104 , Ivanspring( f), cutemii(f ),
owee , quantumphysics (m), komexyz , tosag( m),
shawylux(f ), Suzzytee05 ( f), sushieater , thrizzle
(m), MissyA , alleaynton , obylynn , tunbebes (f ),
WHIZKIDEFE( m), fabuloustee (f ), IFELEKE( m),
Janetmc (f ), YACAA (f), GHKWAME1,
Chrisbenogor( m), lolagreg , Dfrenzy(m),
Addebayo( m), Ewoma45 (f ), Nigeriangirl (f),
Ksslib , manova , shegxi( m), waxdude, Reberry( f)

THANKS FOR THE MENTIONsmileyLUV U TOOcheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meggy11: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hello guys, pls hala if diary sessions begin. Will be refreshing page to knw when to tune in.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
lertee:

The moment Elikem went for Pokello,i knew he prefers women older than him,but he should have made them realize he isn't ready for any serious relationship from the word 'go' so the women will know how to compose themselves.
Pokello didn't force herself on him,he made the move and gave her hope. I just hate it when some guys feel they are doing a woman some favour in a relationship.. angry
I'm reminded of a marriage proposal I watched in a Nollywood movie. The dude faced the woman and was like, "I'm offering you an opportunity of a lifetime. Embrace it!".

That was his way of proposing and the woman accepted it. Such-like movies make me believe that being single is a terminal disease in Nigeria.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
waxdude:

Nne I nwere obi?

Isi gini? Anumanu igbo oh... wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Lmfao!grin
This Trez sha...if d bradthewhatever guy's story was true then Trez's dream for be real o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pls did anyone see what am seeing?? On d news bar it says Fally Ipupa is entering d house 2surprise housemates by 12noon tomorrow. Do I smell a plan B for d Bradthelonglad's visit?? Don't touch Tayo o!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
safarigirl:
Sheila dreamt that Tayo won the money, she's telliing Nhlanhla
tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
ERODEDEAST:
HONESTLY; Biggie shd jus give TAYO dat cash cos without TAYO, Biggie and his crew would have been d once watching his Sh1t show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sipe's makeup sha. ..no be small art work o. Enough painting and brush work going on there

Trezagah just told Biggie in his DS that he thinks Sheillah and Sipe might leave. Not my Sheillah biko
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
meggy11:
Hello guys, pls hala if diary sessions begin. Will be refreshing page to knw when to tune in.
Started
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
Trezegah's Nomination DS

How ru feeling ahead of this evening
As I always say when there is an eviction I am always normal, was scared the first time but now ready for whateva

How dyu feel about nominations and evictions
Now we are back to what we are used to doing, nominations are the usual thing but we all know that next week is the last week so nobody wants to go. People want to give the best of themselves. Thinks his magic will work as in the first week was seen as the weakest person as he couldn't speak English, didn't bleev in himself but now he believes in himself and if Africa loves him, he will stay.Now he does it like a soldier......

How didyu find your way through the weeks
Didn't know what they were going to do in the first week but he did well and same thing as the second week, always did his best and that made him feel confident and do his best. Biggie said action speaks louder than words and he took that advice and it has kept him going. He has improved from the first week till now. Sometimes he wants to say sthn he knows in Portuguese but the words don't come out in english......

Who he feels will leave this evening and how he would feel if he survives
Donno how many are going but feels Sheila and Sipe will leave because he has been watching Sheila since she came and thinks she has been decreasing her way of being in the house, even in the extravaganza and her activities went down and if the fans have been watching they will see something different. Also Goitse is up but since she has been the same since she came. Sipe changed since she became head of house and he doesn't know why, people were saying if she was up with 265 she would go but she fought hard to be head of house

One most memorable moment
When the new housemates came cos since the first week everyone saying he is the most calm in he he house but when new housemates came Sulu pisses him off and that brought something else of him out- Trezegah can scream, he wasn't the normal Trezegah, calm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
GoodGirl2:
I'm reminded of a marriage proposal I watched in a Nollywood movie. The dude faced the woman and was like, "I'm offering you an opportunity of a lifetime. Embrace it!".

That was his way of proposing and the woman accepted it. Such-like movies make me believe that being single is a terminal disease in Nigeria.
The ratio is 7:1 in favour of men, don't you think it will be selfish on your(women) part not to allow to your husband marry a second one?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meggy11: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
orirebaby:

Started

Thanks hun. Watching it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
GHKWAME1:
The ratio is 7:1 in favour of men, don't you think it will be selfish on your(women) part not to allow to your husband marry a second one?
Nothing wrong with being selfish. Learnt the art from men.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Tayo's Nomination DS

How is. Tayo feeling ahead of eviction
Feeling good but nervous at the same time but a part of me is peaceful that I think I am not going anywhere
Been a little uneasy cos of what happened between me and Sheila and the way the question was posed to me during the dairy session the other day
Feel confident and peaceful that....
I am a man that respects women, have a lot of important women in my life, I lost it cos I felt disrespected
If there is any choice of words I used that May have offended any woman out there I am sorry

How is your relationship with Sheila
What I did that night apart from the fact that I was angry I did it as a correctional exercise, there should be respect and should be a reciprocating thing
Last night I was happy and jumping and I gave her a hug telling her I love you and she was saying I am still mad at you and I told her I don't care if she is still made but I love her and this morning at the salon she was given me a mean look
I wish her good luck and if we both escape I hope we will be both be fine tomorrow

I is almost the end, how dyu thin Housemates have changed.....
People have changed
A lot of quiet people are now loud such as Butterfly, Goitse even JJ
A lot of people now know how to be infront of the mirror and shout and dance
It pisses him off when people talk about calculating their votes
The mood of huge house is his source of energy so when the mood is dead it affects his energy so now he takes energy drinks
His tolerance level has decreased and he thinks it is as a result of taking energy drinks
Everyone is pressured and all they talk about who will win and who will go home, some are bragging about it

How would you like to be remembered
Like i was saying last night I have been living inside people's screens and I will forever be happy about it
I know I am being myself
I am the most original version of myself, not tried to be any other person but myself
Remember Tayo...
I am the original version of myself, most original, I am a happy boy

One housemate that has been original and one that has been fake

Person that has been really real is myself, aside myself Trezegah
Person that has been someone else that confuses me and I still can't figure him out is JJ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sipes nomination DS
I am a bit nervous but I am doing okay

How would you summarize your big brother journey and ur biggest highlight
When my mom came into the house and 'twas my first time seeing her and not doing anything
My journey has been very very exciting, the best experience ever

Didn't get the question
I have been very very tolerant and there have been a few housemates I didn't get along with, in the begining Nhlanhla, JJ and Sheila cos I didn't understand their humor but now I have gotten to know them more and think they are really cool people

Big brother experience in one sentence
Exciting and educating
I feel I have played the game very well, no regress, if anything happens I will leave a very happy person
Met nice people
It's been fun, full of ups and downs but has been very good

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Nothing wrong with being selfish. Learnt the art from men.
So I take it that you aunt sharing?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
waxdude:
I take God name beg una,na jst 1 plot I want for page 1111,if I no succeed shaaa, eustashio

I go miss am o. I no get strength to book space like page 999 and 1000. grin

quantumphysics:
i dericate this page to

Eustachio- love you noHOMO

Love you too, no HOMO.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Sheila's nomination DS(didn't hear most of it)

How dyu feel if you are evicted
I am very much not leaving today, so it for me to appreciate and thank all those who have been supporting me
I also appreciate the platform I have been given...
I hope a lot of people out there have learnt a lot from me....
To Botswana, I hope I represented you well
I am very thankful cos my year of being 21 has been a fantastic year, I am on an international stage BigBrother

One thing you've learnt in the house and one thing you don't want to remember
Life throws you through a pat that makes you learn things about life and ave learnt about my character, things that could make or break my dreams
Interacting with people in here, stars, IK
One thing I will not forget is my fight with Tayo in the house. For 7 weeks in the house we were so tight though people said they didn't understand the way we interacted with each other
One thing I don't want to remember or ever see happen again with anybody that is special to me

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
I feel Tayo will be evicted this evening. That will make him the first 9ja to be evicted before the finals since Kevin won
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
Idris nomination DS ( struggling to hear these housemates today, they all seem so down)- someone should kindly fill in

Dyu feel you will be evicted tonight
It is 50/50, had a very rough week and hope I wasn't judged according to the week. If I wasn't judged I would probably survive but if I was it is 50/50
Yes, this week had everything to do with it.
Do you worry about each decision you make inside and outside the big brother house
The way I worry about decisions inside and outside the house is the same. If I am gonna be a good person

If you were to apologise and sincerely say something to one housemate, who would that be?
That would be Ella

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
JJs nomination DS

JJ: Africa thank you for bringing me this far. If it's the end of my journey it's been amazing and a blessing
Hopefully I can continue living my dream and entertaining you
Please please please remember you are blessed,
Let's live and enjoy the sun
Stay blessed from JJ and enjoy life

BB:Even though BigBrother shines away from cheesiness, ........how would you describe the opposite of one love, one blood, one Africa
JJ:I feel we only fight with people or feel the need to correct someone out of love. I don't like to look at it from a negative angle. How it is take. Can sometimes be wrong but I feel it is always from a positive angle. So can't say there was an opposite to one love, one blood, one Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
Updates pls
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
Goitse's nomination DS

Who has been the most impactful housemate
Positive way Sipe as I got to this place and didn't know who to trust but with her I just let go and was willing to trust her
At the end of here day she is my best friend no matter what happens
Negatively , I Donno

Describe your journey in one word
Amazing

Biggest lesson learnt in the Bigbrother experience
Africa is a beautiful place full of beautiful people with wonderful personalities

Tell africa one thing they Donno about you
Basically this is me, don't think I have left out anything, no regrets, that was me and will always be me cos I let it all out
It's been a very amazing journey and still is
I am looking forward to next week, being here Sunday next week
Whatever happens will happen, I have learnt a lot And I have turned out to be a greater person than I came in
So much respect, so much love, stay beautiful africa

How dyu feel about Idris, if the world was ending today and you were asked how you felt
Be a man, know what you want and follow your heart
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Oh, I see. *scratches head* Ksslib/Eustachio/Ellab, where you dey stream/download movies - phone and lappy?
Na stove I dey use. Just put your lappy ontop, use kerosene and matches stream am. angry

Quantumphysics and cutemii shout out to you too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
Goldie nko?
mockteam:
I feel Tayo will be evicted this evening. That will make him the first 9ja to be evicted before the finals since Kevin won

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
Team tayo tonight, "Sorry"

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Abofa: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
YACAA thanks for the updates. You're simply the best. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lighternote: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ella singing like she is in a requiem mass. It is well with her soul. Dem go know!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
MrPSA:

Team tayo tonight.

Haters alert

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spicywax(m): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ella just remembering there's a God? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.