Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2264507 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Eustachio:

And you think the small number of Nigerians in Ghana will overcome the majority of Ghanaians in Ghana and vote Tayo?

Give honour to whom deserves it. Ghana came through for us, for that, I'm grateful. Big ups to my Ghana brothers/sisters in the house. One love.cool

YACAA, Ghkkwame, Royarlpearl, V0lv0, Tuso and others.. Nice one!!
you welcome dear
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
sugarcoconut, tank you for slotting my name in grin, adupe, oluwa bless you...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
GHKWAME1:
@ninnyanny, abeg use style retract that comment before the likes of the bolded above catch you. grin If na say you no be my side babe I for don kolo for here. grin
tah...when they were here saying de wont vote Tayo they werent afraid of what i cud do..so why sud i be afraid of what they might decide to type...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
ninnyanny:
big ups fire...no be only whom deserves honour....they didnt vote...simple...take it or leave it....i knew their country votes wud always be Tayo's whether they vote or not...so chill

If Ghanaians vote let's say Ellah, the SMALL amount of Nigerians in Ghana will overpower them and vote Tayo?

How? Does this even make sense to you? Just because SOME Ghanaians said they won't vote Tayo doesn't mean MAJORITY of Ghanians won't vote Tayo. So chill.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
aderonila18:
We also need to flood Trez page with pleas o, he's a good friend and Naija had his back

This!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
spade:
Guys, it's an UPHILL battle ahead!
ROA is going to be VERY tough to win.
So, if you must act, your time starts NOW!
it is safe to say rwanda is on a lock down. If naija votes hard on ROA(nt forgetting d tru roa votes like angola, cameroon, sleone, liberia and rest), tayo shld be able to get dat too. Now is d time to knw who truly owns ROA. Uganda is mst def btw tayo or idris(if we famz rite, we mite just nick it. Esther connection plus d feeling dat ellah/idris tangle affected her game. Weda we like it or nt, some ugandans wuld have it against idris.) moz is mst def btw tayo and mackey 2. D way trez/tayo friendship grew, dere is hope for dat too, just need som famzing too. Lastly, strange as it may seem, tayo stil has a chance for bots cos it seem team tayo and team goitse are cool(at least from twitter and fb), or mayb am just overly optimistic.
Afterall is said and done, d moola is btw idris and tayo(on country votes), if it ever gets to popularity vote, tayo is d ultimate favourite,no two ways about it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
spade:

Not as much as they owe South Africa too.

We voted them twice, and SA also voted them twice.
The difference, though, is that none of the South African housemates cussed Sheillah or Goitse out.
Also... Tayo once nominated Sheillah.

Honestly ur moniker is affecting u...must u dig up all the diggable undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
lekpalicious:
Please stop this rubbish. Where were the Nigerian voters in Ghana when Goldie got evicted? Are there more Nigerians in Ghana then Ghanaians. Let's thank them for their votes cos they campaigned for us after all on their pages.
I think u r the one doing some rubbish here....how dare u quote my update and call it rubbish? its my opinion if u dont agree simple "jump and pass"
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
orirebaby:

Buhahaha you always make me laugh effortlessly. Just had to quote you today.
Its always good to know you put a smile on someone's face.
Danke smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
labelledame:
Really!!! frankie popular than Arthur? then u must be joking!Frankie never got Rwanda vote when he was up wt Arthur i hope you knw that!lets wait and see but i knw Goitse will grap Rwanda vote for sure

where r u oooo...............

evil grin*****

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
Thanks Cestmoi1, Sugarcoconut, Waxdude, and others that booked space for me via "ochon" moniker, For the plots of land.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ksslib:
Sugaraccount kiss
Dre11--- you can now marry Gift. I give you my blessings.
Waxdude----- Land no dey tire you. undecided
Jekyll------- This is by far the most sensible thing youve done this year. smiley
Eustachio----- three strands to your bald head. Just keep eating beans bro.. by this time next year, you ll hit 4ft.

Thanks all for the plot.. one Love.

'I'll ignore the nonsense you wrote to Jekyll,' Hyde says menacingly.

Bwuhahahahaha, Eustachio, is that you?
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
ninnyanny:
tah...when they were here saying de wont vote Tayo they werent afraid of what i cud do..so why sud i be afraid of what they might decide to type...
So in all sincerity, you believe that Nigerians in GH voted for Tayo and not Ghanaians? If you want yab, make it look good... I am just saying, this is so uncalled for.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
14:

Why are you worried about SA when you have Idris with 4 countries on his disposal
which 4! Tayo has Rwanda...they will never vote Idris

@spade, Bots is for Tayo. You like worrying your head with unimportant things like whether he cussed out Sheila. Sheila isn't a factor, they voted Goitse so it's Goitse's peeps that will determine who gets Bots vote, not sheila's disgruntled people.

Sheesh, you're such a worrier
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
@labelledame

where r u oooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Agbgift:

Thank you

Welcome. smiley No boxing I guess. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
ninnyanny:
big ups fire...no be only whom deserves honour....they didnt vote...simple...take it or leave it....i knew their country votes wud always be Tayo's whether they vote or not...so chill

And what message are u sending now with this your post to our west African peeps

IF they didn't vote why did their country votes had Tayo in it

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Team Tayo...

thanks fam, time to return to my angry moniker angry
Smollet wishes ya'll the best...
Safarigirl; elbow grease to you..
Ksslib.: lipsy bobo tongue
Jekyll.: Jackey and hide..
Eustachio: tales by moonlight angry grin
Thandii1: I go deal with you angry
Forwetinnah: wink
Decanta: undecided
Spade: alobam
Dannyxy:diehard, rocksteady
Chrisviral
Spicywax
Ninnynanny
Shortpistolza: wink
Reincarnated: I no know wetin I wan tell you oh, smollett is still your homeboy.
Sholay2011: team idris angry
Waxdude: son of the soil, I acknowledge ur presence cool
Quantumphysics: nwa mama... I no forget you
Dre11: I see ya
Agbgift: chief justice cool
Smollett suffers from multiple personality disorder, time to port to the original
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
cutemii:

Honestly ur moniker is affecting u...must u dig up all the diggable undecided
spade is not calling a spade a spade grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
ninnyanny:
I think u r the one doing some rubbish here....how dare u quote my update and call it rubbish? its my opinion if u dont agree simple "jump and pass"
I will quote you whenever I want whenever you start to spew crap from your anus. It's people like you that cause other countries not to vote for us. Neways am done with ya smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Eustachio:

If Ghanaians vote let's say Ellah, the SMALL amount of Nigerians in Ghana will overpower them and vote Tayo?

How? Does this even make sense to you? Just because SOME Ghanaians said they won't vote Tayo doesn't mean MAJORITY of Ghanians won't vote Tayo. So chill.
thats their business...Tayo wud have been saved without their votes ...so u chill
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ifax(f): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Permutations don begin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
spicywax:

That makes u two...

smiley smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
quantumphysics:
i love YACAA!!!!.... ** takes keke napep to accra***

Lmao. You no wan reach Accra be that. Mallam go stop you for Seme. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
smollett:
Team Tayo...

thanks fam, time to return to my angry moniker angry
Smollet wishes ya'll the best...
Safarigirl; elbow grease to you..
Ksslib.: lipsy bobo tongue
Jekyll.: Jackey and hide..
Eustachio: tales by moonlight angry grin
Thandii1: I go deal with you angry
Forwetinnah: wink
Decanta: undecided
Spade: alobam
Dannyxy:diehard, rocksteady
Chrisviral
Spicywax
Ninnynanny
Shortpistolza: wink
Reincarnated: I no know wetin I wan tell you oh, smollett is still your homeboy.
Sholay2011: team idris angry

Smollett suffers from multiple personality disorder, time to port to the original
u no even menshun me ……………… **weeps profusely***
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nigeria, ROA, Rwanda and Mozambique...The votes Tayo needs not to be shaken, add Bostwana(times like this when we need to serve them breakfast on their beds) and he would not be stirred. We just need to play our part with the ROA votes. Trez and Frankie would do a good job, if Esther comes out of hiding, it could help, and finally, pray biggie does not play his own script.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
Time to start famzing trezegah seriously. Remember Ghana and ROA( not sure) are not ours this week .We need that Mozambique vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
Eustachio:

This space is dedicated to:
Royalpearl, Cutemiii, Herroyalfinest, Prettymwicks, Reincarnated, Forkadict, Dominique, Braindamage, V0lvo, Cestmoi1, Ghkwame1, Nigeriangirl, Ksslib, Adinijeh, ShortPistolZA, Andrerush, Rusello, Giyazz, Drahmah, Chiazalam1, GotNoSwag, Ewoma45, WORLDPEACE, Harbosede, Maum, Ellab, V24m, Abuze, Agbgift, Lertee, Killabeauti, Safarigirl, Forwetinnah, Belvine33, LaRoyahHighness, YACAA, Undra, GoodGirl2, and pretty Tabh.
And others I fail to remember.
Tenkiuu. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
Abeg who knows Trezagah's twitter handle? It's time to do some famzing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Lmao. You no wan reach Accra be that. Mallam go stop you for Seme. tongue
nooo………… as a tayofied individual ARETHEYMAD……… na free entry dem give me joor
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Thanks for the shout outs smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
mockteam:
Make una go flood Frankie's twitter salute am o. He promised to do his best to campaign in Rwanda for Tayo. I be like day im try o
wat more motivation does frankie want? D dude has gotten himself a gig already in naija on dec 7, he just gotta come thru and naija has bn showing him mad love on twitter already(they even gave him a naija name, ovie olamidegringringringringrin) if witch no worry arthur(u knw tayo beefed his career d first week), its safe to say rwanda is on lockdown.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.