Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,595 members, 7,854,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2265799 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Eustachio:

Kwasia!!

...to Eustachio/Ochon
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Eustachio:

Are you minding Ninnynanny? The so-called Nigerians in Ghana were so powerful yet Melvin crashed out with one vote. Some people are just ungrateful.
what na? its ok na....was just looking for trouble i gat it and i think I have had enough...e don do abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
People are reading too much on tonite's vote, its a different ball game this week

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Cestmoi1:

Haha! Google translatetongue

tongue I understood to an extent; I'm quite a Frenchie but I read some new words in your post. Tell the truth, it wasn't by heart, shey? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
Eustachio:

This space is dedicated to:
Royalpearl
Cutemiii
Herroyalfinest
Prettymwicks
Reincarnated
Forkadict
Dominique
Braindamage
V0lvo
Cestmoi1
Ghkwame1
Nigeriangirl
Ksslib
Adinijeh
ShortPistolZA
Andrerush
Rusello
Giyazz
Drahmah
Chiazalam1
GotNoSwag
Ewoma45
WORLDPEACE
Harbosede
Maum
Ellab
V24m
Abuze
Agbgift
Lertee
Killabeauti
Safarigirl
Forwetinnah
Belvine33
LaRoyahHighness
YACAA
Undra
Goodgirl2
Quantumphysics
And pretty Tabh
And others I fail to remember.

Hehehehehehe

Bro. I knew you got my back any forking day.

Much thanks bro.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
nagina:

Nhlanhla
Butterfly
Mambea
Will not win

You said the same last year, dillish left you with your mouth wide open. Dont underestimate batterfly
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Not accusing you of anything but decanta sure loved utilizing the "report" icon. May be it's just a coincidence. wink
Wouldn't blame her if she did,if you people treated her the same way,I would report if I were her too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

tongue I understood to an extent; I'm quite a Frenchie but I read some new words in your post. Tell the truth, it wasn't by heart, shey? wink
Before nko?grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
14:

You said the same last year, dillish left you with your mouth wide open. Dont underestimate batterfly
Thought everyone knew last year that it was either dillish or Melvin?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
DVintageMalkia:
Macky2 will take Namibia...that I am sure of
Why do you say that?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
nagina:

You confirmed what? What the hell is this! if you guys are fucking obsesed with this girl I don't care but don't accuse me of something am not.I just registered today and all of a sudden everyone thinks am Decanta,a poster I can't even stand.I think this accusation violets the number 2 rule of Nairaland and anybody that dares accuse me of being that thing again, I will report that person.
more like it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2014
smollett:
Team Tayo...

Eustachio: tales by moonlight angry grin

Smallie, thanks. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
shegxi:
Aridsexy, i see u peeping, longest tym, hope ur gud?

Lol,yes o,just wanted to see what NL's think of Tayo and Idris...its bn awhile but I'm good.,trust u are too?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
waxdude:
As president wey I be I dedicate dis 1111 plots of land to
Safarigirl
Forkadict
Theamaka
Decante
Ksslib(evn dohur nokia3310 mess up)
Cutemii
ShortpistolZA
Thandii1
Andrerush
Njokusboy
Jekyll n hyde
Eustachio(ya I knw u made it)
Gogetta
Spade
Nagin
Librate
Forwetinnah
Drahmah
Sexytabh alias tabh
Cest moi
Ellab alias TVD shey?
Nd iyawoTM nd harel
Lertee(I. Knw u gt plot too)
Ninnyanny

I am blessed on this thread. Thanks bro.

***Singing ... Its the remix...****

My nigggggas are loyal...
Quantumphysics ain't loyal...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
nagina:

You confirmed what? What the hell is this! if you guys are fucking obsesed with this girl I don't care but don't accuse me of something am not.I just registered today and all of a sudden everyone thinks am Decanta,a poster I can't even stand.I think this accusation violets the number 2 rule of Nairaland and anybody that dares accuse me of being that thing again, I will report that person.

shockedshocked
This emboldened parts did give the Decanta vibes

The report button is never far from her fingers when she feels the heat is on her

So am almost sure it's her

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
AriDsexy:

Lol,yes o,just wanted to see what NL's think of Tayo and Idris...its bn awhile but I'm good.,trust u are too?
well, if i may ask wat do u think of dem? I am doing very well myself.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
Frankie is on his way to Nigeria, to host/present at the Future Awards!
Well, ain't that great? wink

Goodnight, earthlings. cool

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
Good night folks. You'll be seeing less of me now. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Cestmoi1:

Before nko?grin

Hahaha. You don fall my hand big time. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Good night folks. You'll be seeing less of me now. wink

Why
The price is for those that did complete the race

It's just 7days away.. ..

••••Goodnight••••
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
WAXDUDE
CESTMOI
SUGARCOCONUT

Thanks for the space

#teamOBATAYO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
sugarcoconut:
I dedicate his special plot to people who have made this journey worthwhile.In no particular order

@Nigeriangirl
@Reincarnated( promised u a piece on plot 1000 buh cudnt make it buh trust mi this also wasn't an easy battle.)
@Drahmah (saw u asking for it)
@Ochon/Eustachio
@ Safarigirl
@kssilb
@Spade
@Forwetinnah
@ShortPistolZA
@Waxdude
@Cutemii
@Goodgirl2
@YACAA
@Braindamage
@ Librate
@Dannyxy
@Decanta ( couldn't 4get u)
And to all others I forgot to mention. God bless us all

Let's make this last week da best!
#TEAMTAYO

Thanks my Sugiecocos, missing that special page pain me eh; my poor heart bled grin.
I know my name being ist wasn't a coincidence too.

Chop kisses kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Hahaha. You don fall my hand big time. embarassed
Hian! Na you sabitongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
Seems Tayo and Mambea have all gone to sleep

Goodbye guys
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by HERROYALFINEST: 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
Goitse's admin jst said they are voting for tayo since he is d only one left among all d countries dat voted for her wen she was up for eviction. I hope the admin is for real shaa

See d way they rained insults on idris wen someone suggested the vote for him instead grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Eustachio:

This space is dedicated to:
Royalpearl
Cutemiii
Herroyalfinest
Prettymwicks
Reincarnated
Forkadict
Dominique
Braindamage
V0lvo
Cestmoi1
Ghkwame1

Nigeriangirl

Ksslib
Adinijeh
ShortPistolZA
Andrerush
Rusello
Giyazz
Drahmah
Chiazalam1
GotNoSwag
Ewoma45
WORLDPEACE
Harbosede
Maum
Ellab
V24m
Abuze
Agbgift
Lertee
Killabeauti
Safarigirl
Forwetinnah
Belvine33
LaRoyahHighness
YACAA
Undra
Goodgirl2
Quantumphysics
And pretty Tabh
And others I fail to remember.

Thanks my brother. I melu ofuma.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
14:
People are reading too much on tonite's vote, its a different ball game this week
Who do you wanna vote for?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
My naija people o. The struggle is real on twitter, dem just dey famz shamelessly grin

They located Trezagah's twitter handle, now they're tweeting to him in Portuguese

Meanwhile Team Tayo expanding

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AriDsexy(f): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
shegxi:
well, if i may ask wat do u think of dem? I am doing very well myself.

As much as I'll want my country man to win,Tayo smtyms behaves like a foreigner,imagine them singing Dbanj's coco na chocolate,he was pronouncing it in a way dt I felt like slapping him,he can be very rude too nd I don't like dt,so I wouldn't mind my son Idris winning it...That's my take.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
This is the week the show becomes boring, due to less housemates and housemates scared to make a bubu that would cost thej the money. So its all chilled week
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
ninnyanny:
what na? its ok na....was just looking for trouble i gat it and i think I have had enough...e don do abeg.

No vex.. I was catching up.. smiley

@Jekyllandhide, go sleep; it's past your bed time. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
sugarcoconut:
I dedicate his special plot to people who have made this journey worthwhile.In no particular order

@Nigeriangirl
@Reincarnated( promised u a piece on plot 1000 buh cudnt make it buh trust mi this also wasn't an easy battle.)
@Drahmah (saw u asking for it)
@Ochon/Eustachio
@ Safarigirl
@kssilb
@Spade
@Forwetinnah
@ShortPistolZA
@Waxdude
@Cutemii
@Goodgirl2
@YACAA
@Braindamage
@ Librate
@Dannyxy
@Decanta ( couldn't 4get u)
And to all others I forgot to mention. God bless us all

Let's make this last week da best!
#TEAMTAYO
yes, I asked and I got it. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.