Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2271284 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 6:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
quantumphysics:
grin what do u expect from a forkadict whos aim is to fück every chicka he sights

shocked shocked where my Sis dey? She needs to delete her account sharp sharp grin cheesy before she collect census for here.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2014
THEAMAKA:

You sound emotionally unstable. Chill.
Lol....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eustachio:

@ Embolden, Thank you Lord!!

Tayo, please I beg you in the name of anything you hold dear - PLEASE IGNORE any provocation. In short, be boring this week. Don't do shít!! Eat, sleep, play Vimbai, pack and unpack your bags, talk to M'am bea, and go to sleep. We don't need you to entertain again. From the first week to the past week, you've given us something to talk, laugh and be pissed about. You've done enough. Let others pick the mantle of entertainment. Sleep all through please. No be only you waka come. Make JJ them entertain small. Friends and alliances have been made already. This one week of ignoring won't make you lose votes.

Tayo, this is your priorities in fact;

1. Sleep majority of the day.
2. Eat, eat and eat some more.
3. Pack and unpack your clothes. Pack one boxers in one hour, then come back and pack another boxers for the next hour.
4. If JJ insult you, free am. After eviction night, King Kong go treat em fùck up. That's how midgets like Ksslib, Jekyllandhyde and Thandii1 behaves, they're always frustrated at tall guys like me and you. lipsrsealedgrin
5. Stick close to M'am Bea, and gist with her. Tell her things about Uti and promise her you'll hook her up with Uti.
6. The only time you are permitted to shout is when Butterphly is passing by; then shout "Butty Butty, them go know." No too make noise. Or shout-out to "Trezagah, Frankie, Lilain and Esther."
7. Basically, what I'm saying is, FLY UNDER THE RADAR this week. This week is for voting not entertainment. No fight anybody this week, I take God beg you.

Omo, I enter Twitter make I go famz Trezagah, o boy!! Naija don famz the guy finish. shockedshockedshocked Chei!! Team Tayo dey vex o. shockedshocked Mehn, this famzing better not be in vain. Tayo needs this money. I no fit shout. The kind of support from Nigerians for Tayo, Melvin no even smell am quarter!!
Melvin was a borite nah, the only thing he knew how to do was shine his rabbit teeth and stutter in the diary room. Tayo has provided us with drama that a hundred Melvins could not provide. Everyone has recognized entertainment and it is in Tayo.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Me & him have a "history" on the thread so of course he's going to call me names, including adding his own lies. When have I said snide remarks about Nigerians on this thread except when I was trying to get a point across with safarigirl. Him on the other hand said Nigerian girls are dumb & I defended that. Now I'm the hater? He must have me confused with himself.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
THEAMAKA:

'Emotionally unstable' is an oxymoron.Tell your father to send you back to a quality primary school that teaches the English Language correctly.Daft like you

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
fashrola:
Oya Vote for Tayo grin

No grin

Have fun voting though because I'll be here "hating" on Sunday cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eustachio:

Tayo, please I beg you in the name of anything you hold dear - PLEASE IGNORE any provocation. In short, be boring this week. Don't do shít!! Eat, sleep, play Vimbai, pack and unpack your bags, talk to M'am bea, and go to sleep. We don't need you to entertain again. From the first week to the past week, you've given us something to talk, laugh and be pissed about. You've done enough. Let others pick the mantle of entertainment. Sleep all through please. No be only you waka come. Make JJ them entertain small. Friends and alliances have been made already. This one week of ignoring won't make you lose votes.

3. Pack and unpack your clothes. Pack one boxers in one hour, then come back and pack another boxers for the next hour.
4. If JJ insult you, free am. After eviction night, King Kong go treat em fùck up. That's how midgets like Ksslib, Jekyllandhyde and Thandii1 behaves, they're always frustrated at tall guys like me and you. lipsrsealedgrin
5. Stick close to M'am Bea, and gist with her. Tell her things about Uti and promise her you'll hook her up with Uti.
6. The only time you are permitted to shout is when Butterphly is passing by; then shout "Butty Butty, them go know." No too make noise. Or shout-out to "Trezagah, Frankie, Lilain and Esther."
7. Basically, what I'm saying is, FLY UNDER THE RADAR this week. This week is for voting not entertainment. No fight anybody this week, I take God beg you.

Omo, I enter Twitter make I go famz Trezagah, o boy!! Naija don famz the guy finish. shockedshockedshocked Chei!! Team Tayo dey vex o. shockedshocked Mehn, this famzing better not be in vain. Tayo needs this money. I no fit shout. The kind of support from Nigerians for Tayo, Melvin no even smell am quarter!!
lmfao...rotfl...ochon worrisdis?lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
blackwidow:

Melvin was a borite nah, the only thing he knew how to do was shine his rabbit teeth and stutter in the diary room. Tayo has provided us with drama that a hundred Melvins could not provide. Everyone has recognized entertainment and it is in Tayo.

This the truth!! Even as I voted Melvin, I knew in my heart he didn't entertain me that much. I still don't regret my sleepless nights voting him.

But bros, if you had said this thing last year on The Chase thread, Team Melvin would've given you the "Forkadict" treatment.gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eustachio:

Lol, keep wallowing in an illusionist's fantasy of pre-supposed height increase.grin

I no wan dey for radar this week o. #StrayBulletsEverywhere
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eustachio:

This the truth!! Even as I voted Melvin, I knew in my heart he didn't entertain me that much. I still don't regret my sleepless nights voting him.

But bros, if you had said this thing last year on The Chase thread, Team Melvin would've given you the "Forkadict" treatment.gringrin

Bwuhahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eustachio:

Lol what is forkadict treatment pls?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Anthony3850:
Hu wants to bet? #20k

And the Ts & Cs are? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
traware:
'Emotionally unstable' is an oxymoron.Tell your father to send you back to a quality primary school that teaches the English Language correctly.Daft like you

Chill bro, just forget and sip some Tayo water grin you wouldn't want to watch sunday as a guest, believe me it hurts, the jail isn't a place you would wanna go, especially this sunday cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
ninnyanny:
lmfao...rotfl...ochon worrisdis?lmao

You don't understand sis.. Before Mr. 666 was evicted, he promised to grate on Tayo's nerves because he knew Tayo will flip. Now JJ wants to use the same tactic. I just dey pray make Tayo pack and keep unpacking his bag like Butty, before another Women Activist group will complain to Biggie over Tayo's loudmouth. Tayo has no control over his mouth.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 7:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Me & him have a "history" on the thread so of course he's going to call me names, including adding his own lies. When have I said snide remarks about Nigerians on this thread except when I was trying to get a point across with safarigirl. Him on the other hand said Nigerian girls are dumb & I defended that. Now I'm the hater? He must have me confused with himself.
1)'Traware' would rather die a thousand deaths than lie
2)You always pick on Tayos' supposedly horrible accent(This doesn't surprise me because many Africans do the exact same thing.I don't blame them.Afterall,If a person is superior to you won't you also like to pick on a supposed flaw?).Many Nigerians sound exactly like Tayo.You hate Tayos' accent but
love Taye Diggs own right?
3)You and I have no 'history'.What's in the past,is in the past
4)If making me the 'bad guy' makes you feel better about the hate consuming you,then I'm the 'bad guy'

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Vote Tayo To ROA

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
labelledame:
Ghana can really do that bc they are lovely and understanding people and not selfish!!! but the question is can Nig ever do it?you guys are so greedy you always want everthing to be abt NIg,you guys can hype even the most usless mumu nig rep!last year Elikem was entertaining and had a chance to win why didnt you sacrify melvin for him,u abadonned KC bc you were looking for strategies now you want Bots to pay back and Gha sacrify mam for ur so call KING tayo!!! UNA get heart!Anyway WINNING OR NOT Ghana is for MAMbea una go famz another hm for votes as you guys are doing on twitter§!
.gbam,I love did post.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
blackwidow:

Lol what is forkadict treatment pls?

Forkadict's treatment is the backlash, verbal lashing and 'flaming' one receives when he ports from Team Nigerian rep, to team Anti-Nigerian rep, even though he's valid points for his porting. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
traware:

And when all else fails, look for imaginary faults in someone's grammar.
Better go get help for your Borderline Personality Disorder and stop whining like a little b*tch

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:
[/b]

Bwuhahahahahaha

How far dwarf? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
traware:
1)'Traware' would rather die a thousand deaths than lie
2)You always pick on Tayos' supposedly horrible accent(This doesn't surprise me because many Africans do the exact same thing.I don't blame them.Afterall,If a person is superior to you won't you also like to pick on a supposed flaw?).Many Nigerians sound exactly like Tayo.You hate Tayos' accent but
love Taye Diggs own right?
3)You and I have no 'history'.What's in the past,is in the past
4)If making me the 'bad guy' makes you feel better about the hate consuming you,then I'm the 'bad guy'

"Always pick on Tayo's accent"? Please post evidence of that because I don't remember EVER talking about Tayo's accent. The only accent I poke fun at here is Malawian. Or is Tayo from Malawi now?

The rest of your post is drivel, not worth responding to. Taye Diggs? Huh?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
chrisviral:

Chill bro, just forget and sip some Tayo water grin you wouldn't want to watch sunday as a guest, believe me it hurts, the jail isn't a place you would wanna go, especially this sunday cheesy grin
What are you talking about?I love Tayo.Haven't you seen how the other housemates have suffered that guy just for being who he is and a Nigerian?If na me,I for don pack my load comot from that place than to take that crap from those parasites.Yet he is still standing.This programme has shown me how other Africans truly hate Nigerians.I watched that argument live this evening yet someone is here saying I'm lying and 'emotionally unstable'.Why I no go vex?Anyway,I've forgotten about it.Time na money,no time to waste abeg

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by khena: 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
TARMAR AWOBOTU @ realtarmar 4m
TeamTayo ain't we lucky ?? Super eagles
intl footballer playing for Lille france Keem
has joined us 💃💃💃God is good oo
pic.twitter.com/UBlH4IAV9E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
noxyify:
.gbam,I love did post.

Hate It Or Love It, In The Future To Win It You Will Need Our Co-Operation.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 7:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Mam-Bea Is A Lovely HM No Doubt... Don't Get It Twisted

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eustachio:

Forkadict's treatment is the backlash, verbal lashing and 'flaming' one receives when he ports from Team Nigerian rep, to team Anti-Nigerian rep, even though he's valid points for his porting. grin

You mean the bully-squad?

Not anti-Nigerian rep, rather any non-Melvin rep. At least in last year's case.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
khena:
TARMAR AWOBOTU @ realtarmar 4m
TeamTayo ain't we lucky ?? Super eagles
intl footballer playing for Lille france Keem
has joined us 💃💃💃God is good oo
pic.twitter.com/UBlH4IAV9E

Well Done Khena...I'm In Transit Now I'll Mail U Wen I Get 2 My Destination

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CircleOfWilis: 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
MTN & Jumia Awoof! Get N9000 discount on Jumia if you spend N9000 on calls and SMS on your MTN line this month. Just dial *507*3#. Offer Valid till 24-Dec

for those of wasting ur money voting ,if u spend up to 9k on voting u will get 9k jumia discount ..hahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eustachio:

Lol are they mad? I was Team Denzel, Bassey, Sulu and Elikem last year. I kept porting to the next one as soon as the previous one was evicted grin grin. Would pick them over and over again before Melvin and Beverly, very annoying duo in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

We know who the winner will be on Sunday. This is not a good time to play devils advocate. Hop on the bandwagon so you don't miss the champagne shower. You don't gotta be a drinker to be drenched in champagne.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ifax(f): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
safarigirl:
hahahahaha...lemme dash you the aboki that sells kolanut in my area. He's a 'hotter' version of Macky2. LMAO, nothing man pikin no go see for here

Why single out aboki?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
THEAMAKA:

You mean the bully-squad?

Not anti-Nigerian rep, rather any non-Melvin rep. At least in last year's case.

Anti-Nigerian rep is the apt word to use, you know why? Because even next year, the cycle will repeat itself, Melvin or no Melvin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.