Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252584 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eustachio:

Huh?
Am hurt
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eustachio:
Thandii1 and Ksslib, please get a room, eish!! So much sexuàl tension between you two. undecided
Stop stealing my lines. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
nagina:

Am hurt

What happened?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ksslib:

Stop stealing my SHORTNESS. undecided

Ok, be short alone. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

I like klarklar. I use to be scared of him though.

My liking for him flactuates because of the eating thing. It irritates me. Can't stand people who're always eating, but anyways, why were you scared of him? That's a strange reaction to have for someone on tv.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
nagina:

Is ochon a short guy?
Lets put it this way. If the guy in that pic were to be a comprehension passage, ochon is the summary.

Youre welcome.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2014
noxyify:
.lol...thank God i was never a melvin fan.He was a bore.

I also love Melvin, to pieces
I love guys like that

I voted for him
I think he has a better heart than Bev and Elikem, why I voted for him

The paradox, ehn? Of loving Karen and Melvin
Lol

But I am weird sha, for all my loving Karen, I also liked quiet Mumba, and Hanni
There is something I look for in a housemate

A certain, what I dunno how to explain now
Zainab, Prezzo, Ola, Melvin, Nando, Karen, Hannington had it....I liked Kaone too, and Tatiana but not like those

The BBA housemate that I never got to know even after 91 days is Cleo
Poker heart, that one
(Shakes off the memory)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eustachio:

Ksslib and his dwarfish boo, Thandii1. grin

Good Lord. Are you maaaaad? angry . You have no respect for women atall. sad

Enjoy ur ban in advance.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eustachio:

What happened?
You were the last person I expected that will objectify me ( crying)
You probably think am a bimbo with no brains who only thinks and talks about sex
You think am a hoe too( crys some more)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eustachio:

Ok, be short alone. undecided
Lmao. Mumu. grin

Stop editing my posts . Briareous, pls do look into this. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

My liking for him flactuates because of the eating thing. It irritates me. Can't stand people who're always eating, but anyways, why were you scared of him? That's a strange reaction to have for someone on tv.

He came across as a cynic with a sinister plot. He looked like a person with a Machiavellian orientation.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

He came across as a cynic with a sinister plot. He looked like a person with a Machiavellian orientation.

Gotcha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ksslib:

Good Lord. Are you maaaaad? angry . You have no respect for women atall. sad

Enjoy ur ban in advance.

*singing* catch ban me if you can.. catch ban me if you can.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Gotcha.
But now I see that he has the intellect but not the will to be Machiavellian.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
nagina:

You were the last person I expected that will objectify me ( crying)
You probably think am a bimbo with no brains who only thinks and talks about sex
You think am a hoe too( crys some more)

gringrin How do you come up with such absurdities sometimes, though?

I didn't objectify you. I don't believe in objectifying of ladies. I "admire" a part or full part(s) of a lady. It's nothing bad. The "cute àss" was a compliment. How could you have missed that?

And why'd I think such? If anyone ever did, don't give fùck. People's opinion of you shouldn't give you sleepless night. What matters is what you think of yourself.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ksslib:

Lmao. Mumu. grin

Stop editing my posts . Briareous, pls do look into this. smiley

Point of correction, it's Bro Eros. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eustachio:

gringrin How do you come up with such absurdities sometimes, though?

I didn't objectify you. I don't believe in objectifying of ladies. I "admire" a part or full part(s) of a lady. It's nothing bad. The "cute àss" was a compliment. How could you have missed that?

And why'd I think such? If anyone ever did, don't give fùck. People's opinion of you shouldn't give you sleepless night. What matters is what you think of yourself.
Awwww you make me like you more even better than I did initially.
There is this very beautiful girl ,decent and well brought up that I know,you two would have made a perfect couple.But am guessing dating is not your priority now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eustachio:

Biguesas? C'mon that's a stretch Amaka. sad

I know Nigerians usually choose the male over the female, but a Biguesas won't be chosen over a Cleo if they're both our rep. Melvin ain't no Biguesas. tongue

You should know, your people by now.
They will even say "why is she trying to act gangster? She be lesbo? See her flattened b0obs. She had a baby out of wedlock? Ashi."
Biguesas will even cruise to the finals. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Eustachio:

Point of correction, it's Bro Eros. undecided
Lol. Una don give am waffi name sharp sharp.

But by this time last year, Voice notes don dey fly everywhere sha

This thread is getting too boring plus this is the last week. We have a sacred Tradition no one, I repeat, no one has ever violated------you either upload ur pinshoor or a voice note (s).

Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for your cooperation in advance.

And before i forget,Ochon will open the floor by singing Spermixious---Dont let me fall. Remember, I have leverage. Thanks for your cooperation. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
milychocs:

I watched that season six, non stop
If Karen had come up for evictions in the first week, she would been sent home, by Nigerians

That girl sold herself to Africa, warts and all
A true daughter of the soil(Africa).....her words

Other Africans fell in love with her before we Nigerians did
Most of us were caught up and wowed with the oyibo accent of Vina, lol
We did not sell Karen to Africa, she sold herself with her pure soul

I loved Karen, to bits
Rough, fiery and kind
No Nigerian rep, .....no African rep will ever be like Karen

Africa witnessed a tornado
She would have won even against Uti
True Story

Gbam!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
nagina:

Awwww you make me like you more even better than I did initially.
There is this very beautiful girl ,decent and well brought up that I know,you two would have made a perfect couple.But am guessing dating is not your priority now.

Thanks. smiley

Yeah, you right, dating ain't on my table right now, that's because, ........ Let's just say I've a reason of forgetting about dating right, right now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
THEAMAKA:

You should know, your people by now.
They will even say "why is she trying to act gangster? She be lesbo? See her flattened b0obs. She had a baby out of wedlock? Ashi."
Biguesas will even cruise to the finals. grin

LOL. So you don't think Nigerians will find Biguesas TOO boring to chose him over Cleo. I doubt. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:58pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ksslib:

Lol. Una don give am waffi name sharp sharp.

But by this time last year, Voice notes don dey fly everywhere sha

This thread is getting too boring plus this is the last week. We have a sacred Tradition no one, I repeat, no one has ever violated------you either upload ur pinshoor or a voice note (s).

Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for your cooperation in advance.

And before i forget,Ochon will open the floor by singing Spermixious---Dont let me fall. Remember, I have leverage. Thanks for your cooperation. grin

If I see the pinshures of Decanta and TheAmaka, I'll open the floor. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:02am On Dec 03, 2014
Gentlemen?
Ladies?

I greet you all this fine evening, and would like to bring something to your knowledge.
At this stage of the game, we must understand one thing: Our efforts, as commendable as they may be, can also be wiped out in a split second by one moment of madness, one ill-calculated shot or one violent action by Tayo.
So, in all we do, it is necessary that we pray against such a scene ever playing out.

Good night to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2014
Eustachio:

If I see the pinshures of Decanta and TheAmaka, I'll open the floor. grin
Why them specifically?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2014
Eustachio:

Thanks. smiley

Yeah, you right, dating ain't on my table right now, that's because, ........ Let's just say I've a reason of forgetting about dating right, right now.
Yeah ,concentrate on your education and make that money.....one day you can date any woman of your choice .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:06am On Dec 03, 2014
Ksslib:

Why them specifically?

Because they'll never upload and I'll never get to kick off the VN fever. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:08am On Dec 03, 2014
nagina:

Yeah ,concentrate on your education and make that money.....one day you can date any woman of your choice .

Any woman of my choice? That wouldn't be a bad idea, you know?

Why are you still awake. You usually crash early.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:09am On Dec 03, 2014
Tabh? shockedshocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.