Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2271279 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
lizian:
Have been a silent reader and this are my best ten nairalanders bba so far
Ocho: mr rational
Spade: the realist "love u"
Ghkwame: my azonto charm
Safarigirl: as fiers as a boss lady
Soloqy: just started noticing u sha
Danyxx: lots of likes
ShotpistleZA: read those mystery games stories and got scare too
Worldpeace: u rock
And yacca oh my yacca : the most neutral (I want to be like u wen I grow up)

Well, hello there smiley
Welcome to the family. Make yourself comfortable.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
sandijey:

Forkadict. Big brother no be do or die affair. I don talk am before. Whether tayo looses or he wins. We as his fans must not give up.

This is a Nigerian forum. It is expected that most Nigerians would support tayo because of patriotism. Anybody who constantly criticises tayo is either none Nigerian, doesn't follow the show or is just a hater. As much as I did not like lilian, I felt bad when she left. That is d spirit of patriotism. No matter how ugly monkey be, in mama like am...

Can you please stop this patriotism stuff you've been hammering since It's not cool.

When you travel overseas, and don't forge American accent, or deny your country because you want to belong, or stand and take calculated actions against issues/vices in the society (Ebola, Boko haram, corruption, tribalism, poor educational system etc), then you can scream patriotism; not on BBA.

Every individual has a right to choose a favourite housemate. I personally don't deal with people as regards their background, skin colour, or country; I deal with individuals. If I don't fancy your personality, I move on. And this applies to how I see BBA. I wanted Ofunneka to win at Season 2, and I wholeheartedly supported Kevin when he won, and not because they are Nigerians.

We shout regionalism everytime, but how is that different from calling people who vote or stan for their favourite housemate names (idio.t, asshol.e etc) just because the housemates aren't from their country? ?

Show some class pls.

And yes you're right, NL is a NIGERIAN forum, and we don't expect anything less (in terms of support) from Tayo's fans.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
lizian:
he didn't mention your name,you just from no where jumped on his post and called him a coward.na so una take dey carry another person curse for head.

I didn't mention your name either. You just jump on my post from burial ground as per the ghost wey you be. Na so una dey take carry another person curse for head.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
lizian:
ndaba? ndaba?
Don't know the meaning sha! ask @shortpistolZa, all I know be say, it fits in perfectly.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 3:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Belovedd:

BB West Africa would be nice, with reps from the likes of Sierra Leone, Ghana, Liberia, Cameroun, Cote d'voire, Senegal.....pidgin go be the lingua franca sef, we fit get like four reps from each country....

It will be Entertainment at its peak.
Cameroon is from Central Africa not West AFRICA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
iphie25:

Lol...ok..then "she" cheesy
Yes.. Go and watch Royal Gateman. You ll see her. smiley

Nas she be the gate man wife.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=ShortPistolZA post=28587523][/quote]
You seem to not know what you threw out there. You have gone from intelligence to discussing limited knoweldge or knowing a lot. The point is that having all that general knoweldge does not assign intelligence to you. I have done an IQ test (I scored 129 thank you very much) and it has little to do with general Knoweldge!!! Where is this one from? IQ tests do not test who was the first man on the moon or how to do you travel to the appalacian moutains. IQ tests may use every dayoccurances to test your level of cognition, mental juggling etc. I can tell you that you dont need to speak queen's English to have a high IQ.
Moreover, IQ tests are still very very debatable as a reflection of intelligence
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
sholay2011:

Can you please stop this patriotism stuff you've been hammering since It's not cool.

When you travel overseas, and don't forge American accent, or deny your country because you want to belong, or stand and take calculated actions against issues/vices in the society (Ebola, Boko haram, corruption, tribalism, poor educational system etc), then you can scream patriotism; not on BBA.

Every individual has a right to choose a favourite housemate. I personally don't deal with people as regards their background, skin colour, or country; I deal with individuals. If I don't fancy your personality, I move on. And this applies to how I see BBA. I wanted Ofunneka to win at Season 2, and I wholeheartedly supported Kevin when he won, and not because they are Nigerians.

We shout regionalism everytime, but how is that different from calling people who vote or stan for their favourite housemate names (idio.t, asshol.e etc) just because the housemates aren't from their country? ?

Show some class pls.

And yes you're right, NL is a NIGERIAN forum, and we don't expect anything less (in terms of support) from Tayo's fans.

Ok so who is the most deserving of all? Since tayo is not to good for u?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Eustachio:

Weren't you the one that just chastised Forkadict for butting into a post that's not meant for him? Now you've just committed the same crime. SMH. Allow them air their grievances. Don't pokenose too.

Thanks jare. I don't already address the issue. Naira land is the global virtual headquarters of hypocricy. Goddddamn hypocrites everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lizian: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
forkadict:

I didn't mention your name either. You just jump on my post from burial ground as per the ghost wey you be. Na so una dey take carry another person curse for head.
LMFAO.. burial groun? (Dancin triller by micheal jackson) and as for the "curse for head" I first said it stop coping.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
sandijey:

Ok so who is the most deserving of all? Since tayo is not to good for u?
Tayo is deserving dear, but I won't say he is the only deserving housemate. Every housemate has an angle to which they are deserving, or what do you think about the 'good girl' Mam Bea?

They all have their weaknesses too. Idris' own I can cope with, not that of Tayo. There are Rwandans that I'm sure are irritated by the way Idris was indecisive with his relationship, jumping to Goitse and crawling back to Ellah, and so would definitely vote Tayo because they can cope with his and find him more entertaining.

Even Mam Bea has her own weakness, Uti. grin

So if who I like in the house is coincidentally the winner, good for me. And if not, well life continues. Idris doesn't know I exist and wouldn't share the money with me if he wins.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lizian: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
forkadict:

Thanks jare. I don't already address the issue. Naira land is the global virtual headquarters of hypocricy. Goddddamn hypocrites everywhere.
deary na so oo..since there is genuinty thay have to be hypocrisy to balance the equation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
sandijey:

Truly u are an ediot. U just made my day by typing that shit up there. In my earlier post, didn't I state that the Ediots are just doing everything possible to be known.

Now u pointed it out that I am not known on this page. Is being known on big brother page on nairaland an achievement?

To u, it means something and that shows how interesting your whole life is. Nagina/decanta/d-hater......

Ediot....

I hope you know that I.diot isn't the only word in the dictionary. You need to peruse Long man English dictionary for primary school leavers to learn new words.

All we have been hearing from you since morning is the word I.diot

Sounds so stale and boring already.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lizian: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Don't know the meaning sha! ask @shortpistolZa, all I know be say, it fits in perfectly.
lol ok ,ndaba then? Tot it was sometin funny since ochon was laffin I wanted to know so that I to can laff..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
GHKWAME1:
I suwear, there will be fights about the origin of jollof, who speaks better pidjin, which country is ungrateful after that country contributed troops to ecomog, Charley, it will be total chaos! I like it.
Lmaoo total wahala grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ksslib:

Ok cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
olegunner:

While dreaming right.......
Clap for yourself
Chief fammzer
Am sure people around where u stay or people close to you already knows the kinda person you are..okay wait for it...here it comes

A big fat disgusting gay a'ss modafuckn liar...........
Hahahahahahahahaha .........that's probably what everybody have called you all your life....hopeless ,piece of shiiit.( thanks for sharing )

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
sandijey:

Truly u are an ediot. U just made my day by typing that shit up there. In my earlier post, didn't I state that the Ediots are just doing everything possible to be known.

Now u pointed it out that I am not known on this page. Is being known on big brother page on nairaland an achievement?

To u, it means something and that shows how interesting your whole life is. Nagina/decanta/d-hater......

Ediot....
Is ediot all this old fool learnt from day care.....it is now stale,you have overused and over flogged the word ....now sharrap and go sit at a corner like the attention deprived middle aged failure you are.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
sandijey:

Forkadict. Big brother no be do or die affair. I don talk am before. Whether tayo looses or he wins. We as his fans must not give up.

This is a Nigerian forum. It is expected that most Nigerians would support tayo because of patriotism. Anybody who constantly criticises tayo is either none Nigerian, doesn't follow the show or is just a hater. As much as I did not like lilian, I felt bad when she left. That is d spirit of patriotism. No matter how ugly monkey be, in mama like am...

So if Tayo consistently annoys me given his incessant bickerings with other housemates in the house and I constantly critique him then I'm not a Nigerian. Very interesting to note that the deciding factor of your nationality is not criticising Tayo.
Abeg con help me arrange Afghanistan passport then.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ksslib:

Iam not a hardworking ambitious man cos i was once a hardworking ambitious man who is now made, so keep that advice to yourself --- it appears you need it more than I do.

Imagine a cripple giving tips on how to race fast. Yeye dey smell
Hahahahahahahahaha people can be anything they want on the interne but there are two people you can't fool me and yourself.
I can a smell a loser from a mile and everything about you even the lazy name of your moniker embodies a pathetic loser....I can smell the stench.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
forkadict:

I hope you know that I.diot isn't the only word in the dictionary. You need to peruse Long man English dictionary for primary school leavers to learn new words.

All we have been hearing from you since morning is the word I.diot

Sounds so stale and boring already.
Fork pls stay out of this,I don't want you banned .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
lizian:
LMFAO.. burial groun? (Dancin triller by micheal jackson) and as for the "curse for head" I first said it stop coping.

Hehehehehehe.

Its called sarcasm. You may check and confirm that the structure of my response to your post was very similar to your post. So its sarcasm not copying.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lizian: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
spade:

Well, hello there smiley
Welcome to the family. Make yourself comfortable.
tanks luv I am already comfortable only got to realise that Its more fun being in the picture.keep voting tayo thou
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
datribune:

Decanlie, nice try. Don't kid urself. u ar not relevant u ar only notorious. Always seeking attention doesn't mean u ar relevant. No one wit a functioning medulla oblangata will want to be a decanta. If only u could see what decanlie, decanta, yiwal, yiwal decanta & ur numerous monickers represent on NL & believe me u won't be amused. Look, people can laugh at a lunatic but no one wants to be d lunatic.
Hahahahahahahaha what a mumu....can you see my face?
Do you know the face behind the monkier?
What exactly do I have to lose?
If that is the way most Nairalanders view me then am most certainly achieving my aim ( good work so far)
(Sips tayo's tears)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lizian: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
forkadict:

Hehehehehehe.

Its called sarcasm. You may check and confirm that the structure of my response to your post was very similar to your post. So its sarcasm not copying.
I know its sarcasm na that's why I too made the sarcastic post..and called you copy copy. Na wa for u oo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
lizian:
he is funny. And who decieved you that you are outshining anybody here becos d likes your keep taking sides with you and not call you out when you are up with your silly dry anoing sacasm. I have been a silent reader and I know for sure that you tried so had using controversies,lies,fake tales such as I am a lesbian since 13 to I am a smoker at 19 to I am an actress (royal gate man) shim you are d one trying to hard.chill.
Welcome to Nairaland and thanks for riding on the infamous name to win some likes for yourself on your badly written ,senseless and clustered post.
You are indeed an opportunist.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
nagina:

Fork pls stay out of this,I don't want you banned .

Noted.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ksslib:

Lmao the gateman ain't married but thanks for the free promo....not that you are authentic or anything but a mention is still a mention even from a rabies infected dog.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Message form UTI
Tayo and I...so here goes. I don't believe in regions or borders. I believe in truth, love and realness. In other words, who really deserves to win BBA9. Yes I know I'm a Nigerian and I know this is my friend. But come on Africa, who made you laugh, cry, angry and happy this season? Aint that what entertainment is made of? Aint that why you renew your cable subscription? For the cocktail of moods you can relate to? Tayo Faniran has done just that for us! I know he has his 'moments' wehere he seemed brash and hot tempered but what about those moments of kindness, love, support and selflessness? I've known this man since 2008 and I can vouch for his childlike warm caring heart. All you have to do is show this man love and you will get the best of him. Trust me, I iknow! Come on Africa, forget regions and reward this man. You know what to do sms vote Tayo to your country code on the photo above.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
abuze:
ha I don't have the verbal power for that.

So how do you reconcile this earlier post of yours?
abuze:

I hope u are not refering to me. Cos I'm soooooo
ready to fight here.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
forkadict:

Noted.
I can handle being banned grin but I can't handle you being banned,it will be too painful.( hope you've started using condoms even without prostitutes)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
lizian:
I know its sacasm na that's why I too made the sacastic post..and called you copy copy. Na wa for u oo

No you didn't.

Na wa for you too.

Try to be a little more creative.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.