Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,730 members, 7,862,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2269123 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
abuze:
oh I wish I cud. But I speak hausa very well.
Too bad, I wanted you to translate to me what wizkid was saying per his track with Femi Kuti (@ninnyanny can you please translate it?).… I also speak Hausa, come to think of it, were you the one I was speaking the beautiful language with the other day?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
lizian:
Have been a silent reader and this are my best ten nairalanders bba so far
Ocho: mr rational
Spade: the realist "love u"
Ghkwame: my azonto charm
Safarigirl: as fiers as a boss lady
Soloqy: just started noticing u sha
Danyxx: lots of likes
ShotpistleZA: read those mystery games stories and got scare too
Worldpeace: u rock
And yacca oh my yacca : the most neutral (I want to be like u wen I grow up)

eish I am liking the compliment paaaaa. Xx
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ksslib:

Lol. By movie you mean Royal Gateman? Hahahahahaha, good lord ****wipes tears***
Post the movie poster lets see.

gringringringringrin which one be Royal Gateman again??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
ninnyanny:
try am u go land for jail until 08/12/14.
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringrin which one be Royal Gateman again??
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Did it scream "GENIUS"? You're an Aquarius after all wink

It didn't hiooo grin wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
lizian:
Where is safarigirl and Yacaa! I really want to meet you.
l am here ooo, still hussling at work. And hoping to see some updates from the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
"Africa give me a reason to tell my son why I wasn't there to welcome him"....if this line doesn't touch your heart, then you're heartless

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Forwetinnah:

It didn't hiooo grin wink

Askies tog tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
nagina:

grin grin

gringringringringringringringringringrin

You be real craze....so na you be Royal Gateman?? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
lizian:
Where is safarigirl and Yacaa! I really want to meet you.
hi dearie. Welcome to the mad house smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
14:

Not a surprise, Feza would say the same with Idris, same with Luclay would say Nhlanhla must win. Bolt would say same thing about butterfly. Lets not be sentimental about this show. Mnet will give money to the housemate who comes from a country where they want growth in their subscription.
I can't remember luclay/otono wanting nhlanhla to win...we all know he codedly (and sometimes openly) endorsed his son Ajani! wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
safarigirl:
"Africa give me a reason to tell my son why I wasn't there to welcome him"....if this line doesn't touch your heart, then you're heartless
The worst type of blackmail is emotional blackmail
The worst type of emotional blackmail is using a sinless,blameless innocent child .
You just sunk to a new low!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Alert!!!!! Only Votes Via Airtel Would Be Valid 4 The ROA ( So I Heard...I Hope I'm Not Spreading A Wicked Rumour)

So With 700 Naira Airtime You Triple It To 2100 With The Code In Pix 1

And Send To The ROA CODE in Pix 2

That's 140 Votes....

Vote Tayo...

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by abuze(f): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Too bad, I wanted you to translate to me what wizkid was saying per his track with Femi Kuti (@ninnyanny can you please translate it?).… I also speak Hausa, come to think of it, were you the one I was speaking the beautiful language with the other day?
yes sir. It was I.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Wyraciskyi:
Alert!!!!! Only Votes Via Airtel Would Be Valid 4 The ROA ( So I Heard...I Hope I'm Not Spreading A Wicked Rumour)

So With 700 Naira Airtime You Triple It To 2100 With The Code In Pix 1

And Send To The ROA CODE in Pix 2

That's 140 Votes....

Vote Tayo...
Hmmm I hope it counts.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
GHKWAME1:

check it here.
kilonso./2014/03/24/wizkid-ft-femi-kuti-jaiye-jaiye-lyrics-meaning/
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lemme recommend Hope by Jagged Edge to everyone(Esp d lovers)...Be calm and listen to good music...it eases d anxiety. grin Una sanu!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Just got home...why are the Hmates getting all dressed up?? Another presentation??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
safarigirl:
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
Awwww!!! AKT Nigga is playing "FLANKIE" frankie.... kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
LMFAO....Sipe and Tayo grin gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
nagina:

The worst type of blackmail is emotional blackmail
The worst type of emotional blackmail is using a sinless,blameless innocent child .
You just sunk to a new low!
.d guy made his decision to remain in d house after his son was born.so,he has nobody to blame.He should have gone home na.mtschew

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DVintageMalkia: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
People of BBA Hotshots Nairaland thread I greet una o...

Geez people how about a love fest for like an hour straight...would that be asking for too much? I joined this thread for updates and yea the occasional drama can be fun but recently its like wowzers!! From maybe one, two or three people having a tiff now its like the majority are angry as toes are just been stepped on left, right and centre...How about tolerance and supporting whoever you want without the constant bickering and insults...cant one drive a point home without the "usual" insult?...though it is a faceless forum thus some peeps will feel they can say whatever but the danger here is the harder you attack aggressively, the more you dig into that dark side of your personality that is best left buried because believe it or not the multiplier effect of constantly empowering that dark aggressive side can be staggering in other areas of your personality consciously or subconsciously...

*spreading hearts on the thread and hoping everyone embraces it*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Butterphly playing Vimbai shocked . Vimbai ' s finished
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
noxyify:
.d guy made his decision to remain in d house after his son was born.so,he has nobody to blame.He should have gone home na.mtschew

Why Do U Bother Urself Responding To Her?

When She Doesn't Even Know What A Black Mail Is!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
tosag:
I saw his tweets. That dude didn't hide it. He openly said that Idris is EA and as such he supports him. He also said he doesn't know of kenya, uganda, tanz or Rwanda. That all he know is that they all member of the East African Community EAC. Hence Idris get his vote. Just imagine that!
I also saw his silly tweets. He said the money deserves to stay in EA. When Nigerians called him out on his bullshit, he claimed that he does not support regionalism. He then went further to tweet that regional voting was started by SADC and West Africa. Now, where was this foolish Arthur when Nigeria and Ghana voted for Kenyan, South African and other countries' reps in the past? Just because he was granted space in the big brother house, he now thinks he has the power to feed people garbage.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
abuze:
yes sir. It was I.
oh! Hajia, yankudi!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

check it here.
kilonso./2014/03/24/wizkid-ft-femi-kuti-jaiye-jaiye-lyrics-meaning/
The link is a dead end, but I get you, I wanted to be spoonfed tho! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
pahgy:
The person who deserves to win is Idris. Making noise isnt entertainment. Tayo just made noise and yabbed people. Idris was confused and kul, dats entertainment. Chasing 2 girls in d'same house, cuddling like 4 girls plus having a click of fwends. What is more entertaining than that? I want Idris to win. Tayo doesnt deserve to win, Tayo didnt do enuff to win. Making noise everytime is tiring to watch, Macky2 quietness is d'same with Tayo's''constant noise making. Vote Idris, Idris is d'only deserving winner.
.yes ooo,vote idris he deserves to win
.I love that guy.teamidris

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hahahahahahahaha idris is hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Idris hiooooo gringringringringringringrin
Denzel would be LMFLATASSOUT by now
Idris is an eeeeediaaattt!! Kwaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.