Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2253205 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

No wahala. Just know you asked for it.

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
spade:
Interesting convo...
So, Sipe is a Zambian girl just living in Malawi. No wonder...

http://www.twitter.com/Sipherile_Glam/status/344910434408751105?p=v
I think she's Malawian.....She laments about the internet being slow in Zambia and says she appreciates her country Malawi in one of her tweets.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
spade:
Guys, the time is 5:44PM!
That means we've got just 36 hours and 16 minutes left!

I hope you're all voting while fighting!
Oga spade I hail o...6pm today to 6pm 2moro na 24hrs, 6pm tomorrow to 6pm sunday na another 24hrs...Nna who u dash d remaining 12hours?? cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by datribune: 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Oh, now it's about tone of voice? You STFU!

Reading thru many of ur posts I'm left wit no option but to conclude dat u, like ur twin decanta do not watch d show but come on NL to spew bile on Tayo. I've had reason to correct decanta in d past & she actually confessed dat she had not been watching d show for 2 days but u wouldn't believe it dat she was making damaging remarks like she had d full information. Let me tell u what actually happened.
After d drum incidence Tayo went to bed. Macky2 was lying down wit Sipe & Goitse who I think might hav complained to him about Tayo's earlier drumming. Moments later Macky2 goes & fetches Tayo's drum & starts playing it on d head of a sleeping Tayo deliberately provoking him & probably trying to appear macho to d girls. An enraged Tayo went downstairs to try to speak to big brother. He was standing in front of d diary room along wit Mr 265, Trezegha & some other HMs & they were all asking Biggie to open d door. Tayo was ranting against Macky2 & Idris who were both upstairs while he was at d door of d diary room downstairs. Biggie was not responding & it was then dat Tayo said "BIGGIE OPEN D DOOR, I'M SO ANGRY I COULD MURDER SOMEONE RIGHT NOW".
Haters like u said then dat Tayo would be given a strike & I said dat if there would be a strike, it would go to Macky2 for deliberate provocation. What's ur problem?.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
forkadict:

Yessso. grin grin

That's the reason why we click so easily.

The bunch of posters here are so sentimental and close minded. Why should I support a housemate just cos he's a compatriot?

And if you dare to exercise your freedom of choice, and pick any other housemate as your favourite, the reaction you will face will make you question yourself if you actually committed treason just cos you supported a housemate from another country.

Its the same old sheet I've been facing since BB Amplified that I joined this thread. I have met different posters over the years but the reaction each time has been the same well except for BB Star game for obvious reasons. The male Nigerian housemates voluntarily exited the show and the female rep was a very sad case.

I am not very much involved in the crossfire this season cos i have expressed support for Tayo in his calm state. I like the dude in that state. Also because i have struggled to connect with this show since Lillian and Esthers eviction. So really, i dont give a fork. Otherwise, it would have been Nagina and I engaging these clowns together all the way.

So what does this trend tell you about majority of Nigerians? The conclusion is yours to make.
I will tell you what they are,a bunch of overtly emotional ,sentimental bunch of unrealistic ,condescending ,selfish and greedy tyrants.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
mockteam:

Lol I see Mr Njoku's son modified his post loooong after posting it to make himself sound cleverer... grin
Na so the tin I tell you pain you?!?

You are one pestilential ignoramus, ain't you?
What did you actually say that is worth reading let alone pain me... What did anybody modify in that post you bloody son of a leprous camel...
Nd you even think that dude was me?? You must have a single digit IQ...
Don't let me hurt your feelings kid
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by phrezzz: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
decanta:

Bull....Arthur is busy swaying the Ugandan vote for idris while Frankie is fooling around in Babylon plus Botswana will never vote anyone else except south Africa.
Thank you for restoring some optimism though, it was much needed. ( sips tayo's tears)
person, seems u need a google glass to see uganda=idris.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
decanta:

Kolanut,anyone can distribute a 100 naira recharge card it is a different ball game from voting which is a tedious affair ( especially via we chat and website) not that you will know that anyway.
Anyway the only reason am voting is because I have nothing better to do with all the cards they shared us ,plus akintoye might need some pictorial evidence to know for sure I voted him....what better way to unwind a guy and get him to part with his faithfulness and also some of that 300k.
( sips tayo's tears)
Akuko mbe agaba...(From sipping Tayos tears u go sip klarr klarr's urine)

Danke

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
iphie25:

Oga spade I hail o...6pm today to 6pm 2moro na 24hrs, 6pm tomorrow to 6pm sunday na another 24hrs...Nna who u dash d remaining 12hours?? cheesy grin
voting lines are closed 6A.M Sunday not 6 P.M.... cheers
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
soloqy:

I quoted him and corrected him. You can check back. I did
OK good u did.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Quick tip for new posters:

If you want to be recognized immediately, play a Decanta by attacking everyone like an bereaved Bulldog tongue

Post shi.ts about Tayo and confess Idris as the true winner.

Try very hard to form neutrality; like you dont give a fvck about the Nigerian housemate.

Hope these helps smiley

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
phrezzz:
person, seems u need a google glass to see uganda=idris.
You know I meant Rwanda ...Arthur ain't from Uganda.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Let's talking and more voting guys....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
sugarcoconut:

Akuko mbe agaba...(From sipping Tayos tears u go sip klarr klarr's urine)

Danke
That will be after Tayo sips it tonight ,I heard nhlanhla left him a salty present.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
njokusboy:
Let's talking and more voting guys....
Says the man who has three jobs ,when do you have the time to vote?
Oh!never.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Much ado about nothing!!

Arguing with an emotion-laced mind...when are we gonna expunge emotions from our reasoning?

BBA is not the law court; HMs don't get disqualified for saying an evil word(s).

Last season, Biggie didn't send Nando home for SPEAKING his evil plan for Elikem, he sent him home for TRYING to CARRY out his THREAT, as evidenced by the scissors he's carrying after their disagreement.

Tayo wasn't sent home for threatening to kill someone after Maggi2 provoked him.

So Klarklar CAN NEVER be sent home or warned, for SPEAKING of their prank no matter how evil. If indeed Klarklar did it, he'll be in J'borg by now. If Klarklar should be sent home for thinking and saying his evil plans for Tayo, then Tayo should've been long gone by now for saying he'll kill someone.

Forget this topic and vote Tayo. Klarklar is going no where till he carries out his threat. Time is of the essence, quit arguing and vote Tayo.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
decanta:

Says the man who has three jobs ,when do you have the time to vote?
Oh!never.

3 linked jobs, I don't work for 3 organisation's and I do have sufficient time to vote, I don't build bridges...
Next undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
iphie25:

Voting lines close at 6AM on Sunday, so let's go again.

6PM today to 12AM (midnight) is 6 hours.
12AM to 12AM Sunday is 24 hours.
12AM Sunday to 6AM Sunday is 6 hours.

6 + 24 + 6 = 36 hours

The time was 5:44PM, so 44 minutes when subtracted from 60, leaves us with 16 minutes.

Therefore, we had 36 hours and 16 minutes left.

PS: Now we have 35 hours and 19 minutes left!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
yeah to be popular here, just be against tayo, and gbam you get attention, you suddenly become the neutral and unbiased one, the rational one....

lol, you become the favourite of the non Nigerians on this thread, so silent to silent readers that take online popularity like decanta, you can toll her path, because she feels like the President of Nigeria now, she is achieving her life dreams and ambition, which is being a popular online troll.

I am still so disappointed in shortpistol i don't want to quote her right now, because we will go on and on, and I might get banned
, like what? like what?, lmao

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SilentBang(m): 6:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
dammyg319:
voting lines are closed 6A.M Sunday not 6 P.M.... cheers
Actually its 5am Nigerian time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
phrezzz:
This post is not to inspire tayo fans or be optimistic. but this is fact.
9ja= tayo
taz=idris
mal=sipe
zam=macky2
s.a=klar
zim=jj
zim=bfly
gh=mabae
roa=tayo
rwanda=tayo
kenya=idris
botswana=tayo(shocking)
uganda=idris
mozam=tayo/macky2(strong run here)
. believe u me this is how africa is voting. a top hacker hacked into endemol upf base. Tayo is really racing.
tho things can change o.
only GH voting mamB...awww....I love that chick to bits, won't be surprised if she wins
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
njokusboy:

3 linked jobs, I don't work for 3 organisation's and I do have sufficient time to vote, I don't build bridges...
Next undecided
Now that's what I call a real man....if you are as good looking as am suspecting you are then you are most definitely the whole package.
When do you have time for sex with such a tedious work ethic? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
SilentBang:

Actually its 5am Nigerian time.

Damn! So that means we have just 34 hours and 14 minutes left!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
pahgy:
The Change would be Tayo Loosing Mozambique to idris. Make we dey ginger for nairaland and Twitter but fact is that Tayo isnt winning Nada. Highest the most underserving Klar Klar go win am. Buh Still Voting for Idris incase of Majority votes.
.I want him to win too.I luv d guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Eustachio:
Much ado about nothing!!

Arguing with an emotion-laced mind...when are we gonna expunge emotions from our reasoning?

BBA is not the law court; HMs don't get disqualified for saying an evil word(s).

Last season, Biggie didn't send Nando home for SPEAKING his evil plan for Elikem, he sent him home for TRYING to CARRY out his THREAT, as evidenced by the scissors he's carrying after their disagreeme
nt.

Tayo wasn't sent home for threatening to kill someone after Maggi2 provoked him.

So Klarklar CAN NEVER be sent home or warned, for SPEAKING of their prank no matter how evil. If indeed Klarklar did it, he'll be in J'borg by now. If Klarklar should be sent home for thinking and saying his evil plans for Tayo, then Tayo should've been long gone by now for saying he'll kill someone.

Forget this topic and vote Tayo. Klarklar is going no where till he carries out his threat. Time is of the essence, quit arguing and vote Tayo.

Would have made a correction on that part of ur post buh ike epistle adirom nwannem so will let it slide.

Time is indeed of essence.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
decanta:

Now that's what I call a real man....if you are as good looking as am suspecting you are then you are most definitely the whole package.
When do you have time for sex with such a tedious work ethic? grin

grin grin grin
This girl, you no well
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
soloqy:
I saw someone here two days ago get the sms costs for networks totally wrong and my fear started. No one corrected the person with the correct amount . That scared me cause it showed not everyone here talking about voting, actually votes.

It was corrected on page 1176.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
tunbebes:
If they can mix his drink with urine then they can do worse! This is bad! I don't know why some people are taking this bba thingy too serious o! Gd mrng to dis cool peepz ...Eustachio,safarigirl,ksslib,dre,lertee,Ghkwame,Spade(correct guy),Njokusboy,Reincarnated,Waxdude(I still never see ur pix o) and yacaa.

thnx dear, hian! almst evry1 here knw how waxdude look lik, well..I'l upload on sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
GoodGirl2:
I think she's Malawian.....She laments about the internet being slow in Zambia and says she appreciates her country Malawi in one of her tweets.

But she told the guy she was Zambian.
Well, maybe she was just jonsing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dannyxy:
yeah to be popular here, just be against tayo, and gbam you get attention, you suddenly become the neutral and unbiased one, the rational one....

lol, you become the favourite of the non Nigerians on this thread, so silent to silent readers that take online popularity like decanta, you can toll her path, because she feels like the President of Nigeria now, she is achieving her life dreams and ambition, which is being a popular online troll.

I am still so disappointed in shortpistol i don't want to quote her right now, because we will go on and on, and I might get banned
, like what? like what?, lmao
Am not really against tayo,and you hurt me by saying I just want to be a popular online troll, my intentions here was just to have a good time with my half brothers and sisters and enjoy the page I've loved so much as a spectator.....why the mistrust and suspicion, why do you guys hate me so much ,love is all that matter.(crying)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Eustachio:
Much ado about nothing!!

Last season, Biggie didn't send Nando home for SPEAKING his evil plan for Elikem, he sent him home for TRYING to CARRY out his THREAT, as evidenced by the scissors he's carrying after their disagreement.

so predictable, ochon the defender,

how can you compare a situation where people conspire, toss around ideas on how to commit evil for almost an hour to something someone said in of a moment of anger?, and before you start defending, she was the one who started comparing the the two situation first, in an
attempt to justify nhlahla and the chipmunks..
the situations are in comparable!, like what?
noo,
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tunbebes dear, nothing do you jare!
Hope you've voted Tayo today sha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.