Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2268595 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
forkadict:
Funny how people on here are siding with tayo in the Tayo-Arthur saga.

If you have a career, with years of experience in it, you must be a foooooool if you dont break anyone's head who dares rubbish your years of experience and more so on a continental show. It's such a rude and annoying thing to do. I would have advised Arthur too to rubbish tayo's career but one is forced to ask, which career hin get

The bulk of those taking sides do not have a career yet so i don't expect yall to fully appreciate the way arthur feels. When you start practicing with maybe 5 years of experience, then you may understand better.

Your last paragraph was uncalled for. I for one, didn't side Tayo, and many people didn't side him. People's grouse was that Frankie and Ella blew the whole thing up just to get back at Tayo. I don't even know if you read people's comments.

Tayo has apologised TWICE and even said he didn't know Arthur was a professional comedian. Is Tayo perfect? Is he a Mr. Know-it-all? He's only a human with a limited knowledge. HMs are not you that have read about the biography of all the HMs. Tayo didn't know about Arthur's profession, so stop insulting the threadmates for supporting Tayo. Tayo wronged Arthur, and he didn't know he dissed his career, when he eventually did, he apologised. That's what ANY SANE human will do. Frankie the hater took the opportunity to diss the whole NIGERIA because of one man's sin. Yet you didn't see that, you are just so quick to play the one-man-army game.

Be constructive in criticism, Fork.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ksslib:

grin .. Which play?

Jekyll&Hyde abeg no gree o. This guy own don too much.. grin

Ayam innocent. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
sophiangel:
Trezagar has finally said it-Tayo is real,the other housemates are still hiding there true emotions.
Thank you trezagar for stating the obvious,quiet people are always observant.
when people like tracetheguy tell you what they observed, take them serious, introverted people are efficiently observant...

patrotism aside, tayo is very reallll..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
danieYhung:
#TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo#TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo
All the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

vote Lillian too

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ksslib:

Its a pity that in a bid to appear non bias, people twist issues pathetically in the name of standing out from the crowd. Its not by force to stand out from the crowd biko.

This sums up all that ForkAdict is doing. Trying to stand out from the crowd with a lame diss at us and a skewed mindset. The way he's criticising Tayo, like he's never mistakenly erred and asked for forgiveness. Acting like he's perfect. SMH!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
ochon:

@Embolden, no vex, sis. Is Samantha now operating on a spiritual level that she now knows the place Biggie's cameramen are showing currently? Or Biggie whispers to her via infrared rays to move to a particular area where the cameras are showing the most?

Which one be 'camera-man'?? Camera men only stand behind those glasses the rest are controlled and sometimes you hear them move. ..don't you know the cameras around the house rotate? So you're telling me you won't know the attention is on a group when 4 out of 7 cameras are on them or haven't you heard past housemates talking about it? Just watch her ohh. ..Nuff said, just stating what I observed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2014
So tayo is real and others are fake.ok ooo its well.someone just said on twitter dat tayo is overrated by naijas and i think dat person is right.just my humble opinion.Am still teamnaija all d way.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
When one is criticized, you are supposed to go back to the drawing board and come back stronger. No one said it will be all fun and games. Nigerian comedians are criticized but that doesnt stop them. Linda ikeji had her fair share of criticism and shes back stronger with her own site. Its okay to see it from one point of view but there is always two ways.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2014
D way una dey hype tayo ehn.......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
kgr28:

Hehehehehehe! Orgasimm...?
1. I write whatever like
2. Did I hit a nerve?
3. Why cant you ignore me?

1 Just cos this is internet, doesn't mean you have to emit your stupidity rays. Take your madness and xenophobic hate for Nigerians, to the kids' section. If I was a mod, I'd have banned your IP, you nuisance!!

2. Hit a nerve? Xenophobia-filled Nigga, puhllleeeeaaazee!! You can't hit your pathetic hate-for-Nigerians life back to shape, talk more of me. You think way high of yourself. You are nobody!!

3. You are like that obstinate and stubborn sore, that just wouldn't heal, so It's hard to ignore your stupidity. If you want to be ignored, take your àss off this thread, xenophobic nigga.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
noxyify:
So tayo is real and others are fake.ok ooo its well.someone just said on twitter dat tayo is overrated by naijas and i think dat person is right.just my humble opinion.Am still teamnaija all d way.
sexism no fit you, all this one is because you see that people like tayo, i would have said something now, but i will not say it for peace sake..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Sum1 jst said "am going home on sunday"wu said dat?i didn't c d person's face
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Harbosede02:
D way una dey hype tayo ehn.......
if we don't hype him, who will?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Which one be 'camera-man'?? Camera men only stand behind those glasses the rest are controlled and sometimes you hear them move. ..don't you know the cameras around the house rotate? So you're telling me you won't know the attention is on a group when 4 out of 7 cameras are on them or haven't you heard past housemates talking about it? Just watch her ohh. ..Nuff said, just stating what I observed

LOL. I was only kidding sha. Anyway, I don't think anyone can know the who camera is focusing on, IMHO.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Dannyxy:
if we don't hype him, who will?
question for whosoever wana answer itangryitz gud to hype,bt itz awkward wen itz ova done
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
noxyify:

Here we go again. Who said OTHERS are fake? And you made this comment cos of Lilian. Newsflash, Lilian is real too and people have never said she's fake. I don't get where you are going with this sexism theorem of yours. The major complaint from people is that Lilian twerks at every minute. Even Tayo has been criticised for picking up quarrels with many people in a short time. So relax, we don't hate your Lilian.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by capricun: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
ochon:

1 Just cos this is internet, doesn't mean you have to emit your stupidity rays. Take your madness and xenophobic hate for Nigerians, to the kids' section. If I was a mod, I'd have banned your IP, you nuisance!!

2. Hit a nerve? Xenophobia-filled Nigga, puhllleeeeaaazee!! You can't hit your pathetic hate-for-Nigerians life back to shape, talk more of me. You think way high of yourself. You are nobody!!

3. You are like that obstinate and stubborn sore, that just wouldn't heal, so It's hard to ignore your stupidity. If you want to be ignored, take your àss of this thread, xenophobic nigga.

Ignore him. Go back to enjoying BBA. Walks out
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
ochon:

Here we go again. Who said OTHERS are fake? And you made this comment cos of Lilian. Newsflash, Lilian is real too and people have never said she's fake. I don't get where you are going with this sexism theorem of yours. The major complaint from people is that Lilian twerks at every minute. Even Tayo has been criticised for picking up quarrels with many people in a short time. So relax, we don't hate your Lilian.
I just tire.

And some people dont even know what hype means. There's a diff btw saying the truth which concerns someone and hyping someone.

Make una no go get HBP for wetin no be mata sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Themamba: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
ochon:

3. You are like that obstinate and stubborn sore, that just wouldn't heal, so It's hard to ignore your stupidity. If you want to be ignored, take your àss off this thread, xenophobic nigga.

Bro, you may get banned...
I don't even know who imposed that mod on us so we can't give retards the dressing down they deserve...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
when is their drama or playet coming up

and any info on how the group's preparation to stage their drama......
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Themamba: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
What's with a fuss, if someone said your jokes were dry,"which is actually true" during a presentation, no be normal thing... Arthur could have simply told him his presentation was wack and end everything instead of catching unnecessary feelings... Afterall Tayo did not know the guy was a professional comedian...

The dude has already apologized, why is the dude blowing it out of proportion..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
ochon:

May be you cant read
1. I write what I like: My data...
2. Did I hit a nerve?: with you cursing so much I think I did...
3. just ignore me: If you cant then I see your hypertension shooting up. because I am here to pisss you off.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chibuke56: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
danieYhung:
#TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo#TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo #TeamTayo
All the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian##TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian#TeamLilian..
All the way till day 63

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Zellie: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Tayo didn't even know comedy was Arthur's full-time career so what's all the noise about He can't take back what he said and he has already apologised, what more can a nigga do undecided

Xenophobic smellos leaping at every opportunity to make a Nigerian look bad since 1897 angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
Themamba:

Bro, you may get banned...
I don't even know who imposed that mod on us so we can't give retards the dressing down they deserve...

Get banned? For extinguishing a non-entity? Pffft. I'll serve that ban with all pleasure.

But last year's mod, was more preferable for me. Sometimes, some retàrds are meant to be whipped INTELLIGENTLY!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Themamba:

Is dat all you heard undecided undecided

There's only one reason why u might be interested in my d*i*ck.... The penalty is 14 years

Owww cool its true, case closed!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
Islie:
when is their drama or playet coming up

and any info on how the group's preparation to stage their drama......

Saturday
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
I sight u ..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
kgr28:

May be you cant read
1. I write what I like: My data...
2. Did I hit a nerve?: with you cursing so much I think I did...
3. just ignore me: If you cant then I see your hypertension shooting up. because I am here to pisss you off.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
both groups are trying to bring ideal that will make their play and performance exciting

seems group 2 are more vocals about their work than group 1

I can see clash of idea in group 2 than group 1

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.