Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2253522 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
SAGirl:
Shame Tayo actually believed he was the winner.... see what ego does to a man?
Its not ego. You have a right to be disappointed if you make it to the last 2 out of 26. Do you follow sports?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
tayo fans, no complaints, accept it, don't give some people the joy of gloating..

to those gloating, we expected it, we always said it, so what are you gloating about?, the fact that we wanted tayo to win, and he didn't win?? pleaseeeee, its so stale.
Keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Fkhalifa(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
im done with this show,how can Idris go over Tayo?
unfollows thread mtsewww
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Team tayo we did well! Even with two slots in BBA ( Nig and Ghana... west Africa), we removed the whole southern Africans and came 2nd. We too much grin ... By the way congrats Idrisiii kiss

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pseudome(f): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

And Idris wins!!!!!!!!!!

Happy for days!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Adminisher: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
njokusboy:
Tayo fans, don't argue oh....
God dey

Tayo was unnecessarily defensive and aggressive. He handled pressure badly and would not have been a good BBA ambassador. The truth hurts sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Harbosede02:
Tayo u are my winner,the real hotshot,u've got everytin except 4rm the money....i love u.*sobs*
Story for the gods
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaCotti: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Endemol and MNet just use Naija sha...
They should have just evicted the guy before now...
Na our money dem dey find na why Nigeria go always dey finals...
The 75 bucks we paid per SMS is way more than most countries on the show.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Safarigirl, dannyxy, forwetinnah and co....
Ya'll did a great job wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:
Where is that girl safarigirl bring your delusional self here at once.

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
as a matter of fact, most tayo fans here all said that idris is likely to win, we were just hoping, so what are you gloating about?

Thx Boss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

I knew that even before the show started.

I also said it about a week or so ago grin

kwaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by HERROYALFINEST: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
SAFARiGIRL Weldone dear, may God also provide an unknown helper for you wen u aare in need,

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
as a matter of fact, most tayo fans here all said that idris is likely to win, we were just hoping, so what are you gloating about?
Sharrap

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

Taaaa stop it. If it wasn't for regionalism, Idris wouldnt have won and even despite regionalism, I'm sure the results were close. Stop gloating and enjoy that your guy won.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:
Good morning people and happy sunday to y'all....well its 2day..those goin to church put tayo in ur prayers cos he need to win dis nd as a Nigerian I want him to win it grin grin(decanta dnt say anytyn wink )..but while d winner will be announced 2day I beg der should be a standby Doc here because e no go eazy for sum pple go be, jst like ma guy njokusboy said 'uwa nka sef' lolz........

lmao

Big ups wax man

Congrats to idris

The writing has always being on the wall unless we did fail to read it
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SAGirl: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
I stand to be corrected here, but Nigeria has won this competition the most number of times. And yet, every single time you don't win, you cry foul. How does that work exactly?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
braindamage:
See how happy Sheilah is.... The dislike for Tayo is just obvious..

Don't blame her...Tayo's attitude especially towards women is BIG NO NO

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:

Hahhahahaha u wan find trouble abi...yeye pikin

Lol no oh, I been jus dey feel for the babe. Its not easy walahi...that's why I didnt even bother myself this year

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meggy11: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
If Goodluck Jonathan knows what is good for him he should make some cash ready for Tayo.
Tayo lost out just because he is a Nigerian.
Tayo they will hear ur story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
ShortPistolZA:
Laughing in Swahili the way Idris will be doing at the bank tomorrow grin

At the age of 21, damn. Something i have realised, this show is won by the kids, between the age of 21 and 25. They still have the energy and can take any punch, Above 25, its difficult to win it. The stress has taken its tall already, so people get emotional and angry.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
sigmundfreud:

On point!
It would have been a no contest if Liberia and Sierra Leone had been there.
Tayo represented us well...goodluck to him.

With equal regions, I'd have declared Tayo the winner since last week.

2 WA
4 EA
7 SADC

The corruption is glaring.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:
Unfortunately her problem is she believes too much in twitter and Facebook. Anyways let her be, no need to rub it in.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by NickiRoman: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
KingTom:
I am only speaking the truth. Tayo lost! He lost! Tayo Lost! Who lost? Tayo! The person who lost is Tayo! Tayo is the name of the person who lost!
E dey pain you NickiRoman? No vex ehn, Tayo just took first from the back. grin grin grin
Lmfao!!! I don't care but anyways congratz to idris! and F*ck You baba Tom tom grin undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Adminisher:

Tayo was unnecessarily defensive and aggressive. He handled pressure badly and would not have been a good BBA ambassador. The truth hurts sometimes.

I Agree... There Is Nuffing Hurtful Abt The Truth... Idris Will Make A Better Ambassador - He Was More Prepared - Tayo Made 2 Many Enemies
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Sammiejo: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
Pls.i beg all the money bags for Naija, make una dash Tayo this USD300k
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
I was going to tackle Safarigirl on her previous statements about Tayo having Bots and Uganda on lock, and me being a 'pessimist' for saying the truth, but on second thought, I don't think it's worth it anymore. smiley

So, people - sholay2011, Ksslib, Eustachio, Thandii1, Safarigirl, Nigeriangirl, Goodgirl2, Sugarcoconut, Tunbebes, Waxdude, Forkadict, Forwetinnah, Iphie, Yinkade - What do you say we carry on from where we left off with the picture game? You know, at least reveal ourselves to our thread buddies before calling it a night?

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
14:
Where is SAFARIGIRL? She needs to check to the nearest clinic if she has not collapse.

Give her a break please...she's just a passionate fan grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
dasparrow:
@Post

I can't believe Tayo did not win. Oh well! Life continues.....

Winning is not everything. How he utilizes his new found fame to his advantage is what matters.
True talk... My heart goes out to Tayo *tear drop*..

Regionalism is a BIT**H..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Vivly:
hahhahahaha.
I was tempted to place a bet on Tayo.
Good heavens!
Na so my money for fly.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Reminds me of stargame season...I placed a bet that keagan will win and chop my bro some cash then grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
sigmundfreud:

On point!
It would have been a no contest if Liberia and Sierra Leone had been there.
Tayo represented us well...goodluck to him.

Meaning what? Who's to say SL and/or Liberia wouldn't have finalists? Or that their country votes would be at the disposal of Nigeria?
How is that any diff than EA or SADC??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa:
undecidedDis is what REGIONAL crap have produced.
stop talking trash, wen Tayo was busy making enemies hin no knw abi? Idris was by far the most deserving housemate. All his contestant wanted him to win. Even Uti could sense that he was a winner wen he came to d house.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.