Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2253683 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by signz: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2014
aodis:
W have told you all to go and sign the signature http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/operation-boycott-big-brother-africa-in-west-africa-especially-in-nigeria.html

I will forward dis to the National Assembly!

Isn't that going too far? grin

Talking about going too far, I heard that Nigerians are saying terrible things to JJ on tweeter. To me that is going too far. Lets just sheath our swords and be determined never to watch BBA.

It will be disastrous for a Nigerian to go for an audition next season of BBA because of our tweeter fights. We've burnt alot of bridges.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by datribune: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2014
soloqy:
Tayo lost the game by his own hands. Weeks ago when this game started, some of us pointed out here how confrontational and abusive Tayo was to almost everyone he came across in the house, most times unnecessarily. And guess what, we were talked down on here and insulted as haters.

Some where always quick to refer to Uti saying he was the same as Tayo in the house but thats not the truth. Uti was not unnecessarily brash.He chose his battles well and made alliances in the house which ultimately hepled him. Tayo stood alone.
The housemates play their game in the house and the fans watch their alliances and friendships and also play it for them outside the house.

Ask yourself the question,Region or no Region, if you were the one that his/her country rep got torn apart by Tayo in the house, would you vote for him ? If he stopped at normal dissing and exchange of words, people would have counted it as fun but the level that he descended to in the insults and abuse was cringe worthy. Some of those insults may not mean much to some of us Nigerians but to people of different cultures, it was a no no. I am a Nigerian but winced and cringed at the insults and abuses he hauled at people.

Tayo was entertaining sometimes and a lot of other times overbearing and just too much for anyone to watch.

Yes, there is no denying the fact that he is real but his realness is also a turn off to some people. Some people here cannot even be friends with Tayo in real life and we are supposed to be loud people let alone people who find the whole behaviour strange.

Nigeria or not, Region or not, Tayo would not have been hated as much as he was in the house if he didnt court trouble as much as he did. Even Frankie tolerated a lot of nonsense from him but not everyone can be that tolerant of bs.

Luis was the very first housemate that felt the brunt of Tayo and Idris showed Luis love in the house. What was the outcome? Luis was outside and pulled out all his followers and fans and campaigned massively for IDRIS and they took Namibia.

Arthur had an issue with Tayo which, he felt was never resolved . He saw Rwanda go to Tayo the first time when he didnt campaign but later rallied the country with the EA sentiments. Frankie was fighting a losing battle once Arthur played that part. But If Tayo didnt have such bad blood between him and those housemates, I am pretty certain they wouldnt have campaigned so much against him.

I for one, believe that Tayo will make a lot of money in Nigeria but this should be a learning in life for him. Not winning it in my own opinion will benefit him the more.

Results were not rigged. I know I was scared third day into voting week when all I saw around the Internet were Tayo fans and Nigerians engaging in fights everywhere with people who are potential Tayo voters. In years of watching the show, that is always a sign that they are not voting. If they were voting, there wouldnt be time for all that.

I even said it here that people are not voting. I kept bringing up the issue of voting. I guess my talking about the voting was in reference to the ROA vote. People took it for granted that Tayo would get it meanwhile, Macky2 goons voted nothing else but ROA. I mean thousands of Macky2 fans on three different Facebook fans page, were dedicated to voting the ROA code.

The results didnt surprise me. They have plugged all holes of rigging. You cant be here and vote as any other country from the website.Its not possible. The AVS system they set up this time is strong.

I would suggest, its either we get a break from the show ,and maybe do BBN ,or Nigerian BBA fans should learn to be tactful and play the game outside for our reps.

You cant murder other house reps with insults every season and extend even to their countries then expect them to be happy with you. We are so intolerant. We diss other housemates to kingdom come but once our reps are dissed, we bring fire and brimstone, why?

When other country reps mess up, we are the first to diss them mercilessly but we never accept the faults of our reps. We should be ale to say, 'yes he messed up but he is only human please give him a chance' without going to war and insulting anyone that has a negative thing to say against our reps.
We cant determine what our reps do or how they behave in the house but you can help them do damage control by how you react to other countries.

We were told to sit down when some of us pointed out at the beginning of this season that its not about our numbers. Even if we are 1 billion, only us cant make our reps win. Some people who dont even vote as much as I do shouted me down saying they have systems, tools and everything to make things work. I guess we have learnt now. The system has been made to stop any form of voting manipulation online so you need other Africans to get ahead.

All in all, Tayo must learn and change some things. People who are close to him, must tell him the home truth so that he can move on to greater things. Its a test. If he doesnt learn, God will keep waiting till he does, knowing that wealth without the needed control, moderation and humility, will destroy him. Hopefully, he is already on that part to humilty and greatness.

dis post shows how utterly clueless u ar about d present BBA dynamics. Tayo lost due to d regional imbalance & lack of transparency in d process. Even if he was an angel d dynamics of d game did not favour him. 4 him to be runner-up inspite of dis imbalance is a great testimony to d fact dat he played his game well & people appreciated him 4 who he was - a humanbeing wit flaws like all of us. Were Idris to be nigerian frm west Africa his fate couldn't hav been any different. because of d regional voting, d dynamics in d game changed in Idris' favour d day ellah was evicted & Idris became d sole east African candidate. dis change in dynamics was not lost on us or even on d remaining HMs. The day Ellah left they all knew based on d regional calculations dat Idris would win. Didn't u hear d Kenyan artist at d dinner party on saturday night openly bragging dat Idris was representing d whole of east africa?.
The voting process is not transparent. How did Sipe win 2 starmeters 4 d most talked about HM on social media?. Who talks about Sipe?. When Tayo won d 1st two starmeters 4 d most talked about they knew he would keep winning & to discourage his fans they changed it to negative things like sneakiest, laziest etc. Even d way lilian & small pepper were snatched away in week 2 was suspect. It might be to break him. U never know wit dis BBA guys. Luis never recovered frm d loss of Mira.
Guy, so many BBA decisions ar not based on votes. Tayo played a good game. 4 him to be runner-up given all d obstacles was an immense achievement.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2014
waxdude:

no shaking

@tunbebes r u online?

My brother I was not online. I was busy yesterday ni o. Work tinz. You don try jare..na me no dey available.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2014
soloqy:
Tayo lost the game by his own hands. Weeks ago when this game started, some of us pointed out here how confrontational and abusive Tayo was to almost everyone he came across in the house, most times unnecessarily. And guess what, we were talked down on here and insulted as haters.

Some where always quick to refer to Uti saying he was the same as Tayo in the house but thats not the truth. Uti was not unnecessarily brash.He chose his battles well and made alliances in the house which ultimately hepled him. Tayo stood alone.
The housemates play their game in the house and the fans watch their alliances and friendships and also play it for them outside the house.

Ask yourself the question,Region or no Region, if you were the one that his/her country rep got torn apart by Tayo in the house, would you vote for him ? If he stopped at normal dissing and exchange of words, people would have counted it as fun but the level that he descended to in the insults and abuse was cringe worthy. Some of those insults may not mean much to some of us Nigerians but to people of different cultures, it was a no no. I am a Nigerian but winced and cringed at the insults and abuses he hauled at people.

Tayo was entertaining sometimes and a lot of other times overbearing and just too much for anyone to watch.

Yes, there is no denying the fact that he is real but his realness is also a turn off to some people. Some people here cannot even be friends with Tayo in real life and we are supposed to be loud people let alone people who find the whole behaviour strange.

Nigeria or not, Region or not, Tayo would not have been hated as much as he was in the house if he didnt court trouble as much as he did. Even Frankie tolerated a lot of nonsense from him but not everyone can be that tolerant of bs.

Luis was the very first housemate that felt the brunt of Tayo and Idris showed Luis love in the house. What was the outcome? Luis was outside and pulled out all his followers and fans and campaigned massively for IDRIS and they took Namibia.

Arthur had an issue with Tayo which, he felt was never resolved . He saw Rwanda go to Tayo the first time when he didnt campaign but later rallied the country with the EA sentiments. Frankie was fighting a losing battle once Arthur played that part. But If Tayo didnt have such bad blood between him and those housemates, I am pretty certain they wouldnt have campaigned so much against him.

I for one, believe that Tayo will make a lot of money in Nigeria but this should be a learning in life for him. Not winning it in my own opinion will benefit him the more.

Results were not rigged. I know I was scared third day into voting week when all I saw around the Internet were Tayo fans and Nigerians engaging in fights everywhere with people who are potential Tayo voters. In years of watching the show, that is always a sign that they are not voting. If they were voting, there wouldnt be time for all that.

I even said it here that people are not voting. I kept bringing up the issue of voting. I guess my talking about the voting was in reference to the ROA vote. People took it for granted that Tayo would get it meanwhile, Macky2 goons voted nothing else but ROA. I mean thousands of Macky2 fans on three different Facebook fans page, were dedicated to voting the ROA code.

The results didnt surprise me. They have plugged all holes of rigging. You cant be here and vote as any other country from the website.Its not possible. The AVS system they set up this time is strong.

I would suggest, its either we get a break from the show ,and maybe do BBN ,or Nigerian BBA fans should learn to be tactful and play the game outside for our reps.

You cant murder other house reps with insults every season and extend even to their countries then expect them to be happy with you. We are so intolerant. We diss other housemates to kingdom come but once our reps are dissed, we bring fire and brimstone, why?

When other country reps mess up, we are the first to diss them mercilessly but we never accept the faults of our reps. We should be ale to say, 'yes he messed up but he is only human please give him a chance' without going to war and insulting anyone that has a negative thing to say against our reps.
We cant determine what our reps do or how they behave in the house but you can help them do damage control by how you react to other countries.

We were told to sit down when some of us pointed out at the beginning of this season that its not about our numbers. Even if we are 1 billion, only us cant make our reps win. Some people who dont even vote as much as I do shouted me down saying they have systems, tools and everything to make things work. I guess we have learnt now. The system has been made to stop any form of voting manipulation online so you need other Africans to get ahead.

All in all, Tayo must learn and change some things. People who are close to him, must tell him the home truth so that he can move on to greater things. Its a test. If he doesnt learn, God will keep waiting till he does, knowing that wealth without the needed control, moderation and humility, will destroy him. Hopefully, he is already on that part to humilty and greatness.

The question is do you have the capablities to do BBN
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2014
Ksslib:

Her mb don pinis

Lool.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by datribune: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2014
14:

Yeah. d 1st BBN was held in 2006. Ur question is not very surprising considering how ignorant u & most of ur compatriots ar about d giant of Africa. I always laugh when I see ur fellow compatriots feeling so super & over d moon 4 hosting a BB show. #pathetic

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2014
Ksslib:

How she wan see am when her 1mb don pinis angry . Airplane mode?

Hahahaha. You this guy ehn. my bb data dey gidigba with 2998mb and spectranet sef dey gidigba for my android phone. #no shaking#
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
thandii1:

ksslib and lies are like bread and butter. undecided tongue

Let me know when you are ready..that i wont see that height is a lie angry

Drahmah, same old pic will be up in a bit.

By the way, hi tunsbebe and waxdude, trust you had a good day.

Goodnight people.

Hello babe. Yea,my day was good. Tanx for checking me out. How are you doing?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
14:

And if I may ask...what is d exact definition of "capabilities" in ur head?
Incase you do not know Nig has had BBN way before they ever thought of BBM or BBangola....infact they had to beg Nig to come back to BBA coz BBA won't just work without Nig, and am speaking from the biz/profit angle undecided

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
datribune:

Yeah. d 1st BBN was held in 2006. Ur question is not very surprising considering how ignorant u & most of ur compatriots ar about d giant of Africa. I always laugh when I see ur fellow compatriots feeling so super & over d moon 4 hosting a BB show. #pathetic

Are u minding them?? Rabbish!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ayiri has given tayo 63 milllion (350k USD)
my eyes are dey deceiving me?/
Sum body help

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by V0lv0(f): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
It is really indeed a small world. I was going through my Facebook and I just saw I am actually friends with MamB shocked shocked we also have a lot of mutual friends shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
all4naija:
I think BBA needs swag! There is a lot missing in anything that involves SA. Jeez!

like what

just thank SA, if it was not for SA, there would not be BBA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by klodike(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
The e-diot is not aware a Nigeria just made tayo richer than idris
datribune:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by klodike(m): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
And soon we r leaving the bba for SA to continue alone. Naija no longer interested. Ayiri i hail u. Nigga paid tayo 350 us dollars without phucking sponsors cool.
14:

like what

just thank SA, if it was not for SA, there would not be BBA

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
signz:

Isn't that going too far? grin

Talking about going too far, I heard that Nigerians are saying terrible things to JJ on tweeter. To me that is going too far. Lets just sheath our swords and be determined never to watch BBA.

It will be disastrous for a Nigerian to go for an audition next season of BBA because of our tweeter fights. We've burnt alot of bridges.

Thats the reason why tayo did not win. The disses have gone too far, so nigerians never learn from South Africans. south africans used to diss everybody else and expect the same people to vote for their
rep. So nigerians fell on SA trap, SA will diss you, when you diss back, you end up looking bad. but i m not surprised, even your rep dissed almost every housemate. Then where do you think votes will come from. permethius has a fake accent, but has never left namibia, arthur is not funny but he is comedian,
marky2 comes from small country zambia, shiellah has scratch marks, samantha is a witch, jj is a midget, the fightwith alusa, just to mention few insults, already 7 countries against tayo because of those insults.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by traware(m): 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
klodike:
And soon we r leaving the bba for SA to continue alone. Naija no longer interested. Ayiri i hail u. Nigga paid tayo 350 us dollars without phucking sponsors cool.
@14 Please,choke on your bile...You seem not to still get it.FACT:'You will never surpass those whom you hate'.This should serve as a lesson to you and other small-minded Africans.Go Nigeria,the true GIANT of Africa-'all4naija'

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
braindamage:
Plot bought.....dedicated to all Sammiejo , NOBLEDANDY (m ), GagaBoy , 2n2k (m ),
fashrola (m ), Metcoppo(f), CaptainJason , aimeedyki (f), kheart (m ),
Yorubarocks , enigmaticme, And9, deeplow , olegunner( m), pillowcase ,
azaania , Fkhalifa (m), feelgood ( m), lekyar (m ), feido, Tytto (f), olagreat ,
icebazz (m), Suzzytee05 (f ), cocoberry(f), Cachez( m), Xadore , jenny4law
( f), dabaniru , masties2(f), Moberry ( f), bimflash (f), Mamazz , pezzyM (f),
Ksslib, Wyraciskyi (m ), Gentlesoul1( m), saintneo (m ), LaRoyalHighness
( f), chuchwhite, highburygonner , skifu , Eprincess (f), ShortPistolZA,
sigmundfreud ( m), labelledame (f ), virgie(f), chokl8candie (f), manova,
aduaba (f), teewhysafe (f), Tvegas , komexyz , lolagreg , capricornian (m),
MBtom , ctrlunlimited, hapiness44( f), Zahrabinnta (f), lertee (f),
chuksfor13 ( m), kalushaiyke (m ), Adminisher , Zellie , Chiazalam1 ,
cutemii( f), maingwaest (f), goodieuzo, shalomp, ayusco , Cestmoi1 ( f),
Savourymee , isaiah9 (m ), Nobleval , Pamperme , mztee810 , Jhymrod ( f),
tonididdy , edgecution (m), iphie25( f), klodike( m), oniex , Raymondsom,
tng( f), Lucremoy( m), Malix , tick ( m), sssob , Ace3 , HERROYALFINEST,
femferan , fakkos ( f), prince89 , kkkossy (m ), baldone, kendrick93 (m),
chinchong, JSparrow (m), opella( f), honeeyplum( f), MoyoGENERAL ,
daojay, ambrosini593(m ), folusoga , alleaynton , addyfort, ennyhollar1,
Belovedd , decanta , ekeneluvsu (m), Dannyxy (m ), SexyFox, Islie ,
SilentBang (m ), WORLDPEACE( m), soterslove , Moti080, Harbosede02( f),
Sweetrosa (f ), ToyinDipo , blessedfavoured ( f), oliidell
( m), Adinije (f ), bennito , tafrica( m), khaniku( m), tuco02, Agbgift( f),
onosprince( m), aereec , russello , diegs ( f), prechear (m ), sushieater ,
sholay2011 (m ), orirebaby(f), QSheba , Olumide7 (m ), doublefab(f),
ummnasreen, blank ( f), olumuyiolaoluwa , Kayworld26 (f ), skono (m),
Babybearhug , drollster(m ), Giel , forkadict ( m), Yinkade (m ),
sultan003( m), BellaSwan , JekyllAndHyde, ellab (f), AndrERush ( m),
Dathommie (m), ebiade, Slymonster( m), blackchukky , okhai ( m), Besto
(m ), shegxi( m), CircleOfWilis , euphorbia, 9ja4eva ( m), neyostica , temitii
( f), RoyalPearl( f), sw, Temi231 (f), Barbar2ndey , Reberry (f), thrizzle ( m),
Petrelli112 , Babewensabi, homesteady ( m), Eustachio , Entina , nwajay
(m ), SAGirl , Mordyb (m ), sugarcoconut (f), Chicksy (f), bigabbey , lilnicki ,
Wendy80( f), DutchesSsS( f), thandii1 , Yungwhy (m), GoodGirl2 ( f),
beegurl (f), OmoNwa , dhammyg (f), feminineA, sandijey(f ), afelouz ,
Joy4mi ( f), manneger2 , denniece1 (m ), Eseose9 (f), pillan( f), Pedagogue,
tsquaure (f), lizfab (f), Librate (m ), Motunrayo01 , ItsAaliyah, njokusboy
( m), francawilson( f), yiXi , Goom , abuze ( f), Addebayo(m ), Barbiedoll1,
shezy ( f), lwise( m), 14, abioila(m ), ladunsky( f), mmd94 , folible (m),
Phoenix619 , Ambber ( f), pingpong1, gracefams, NickiRoman (f),
NiyiRocks( m), Ewoma45 ( f), skirmish, Enoquin (f), molysimp , shawylux
(f ), waxdude , Forwetinnah , wierdpsycho, dominique (f), tobilinoP ( m),
Dospix ( m), Reincarnated (m ), SirJohn (m), tosag( m), FKO1( m),
WHIZKIDEFE (m ) and 150 guest(s)
Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
klodike:

noo, you are not leaving bba to SA, you are leaving BBA to africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by gottoboy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
A nigga was hating on me whǝ̥̥Ω̴̩̩̩̥ α​h said Idris is thee Sh1t and Tayo won't Win.
IAMWRONG?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tng(f): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
14:

Thats the reason why tayo did not win. The disses have gone too far, so nigerians never learn from South Africans. south africans used to diss everybody else and expect the same people to vote for their
rep. So nigerians fell on SA trap, SA will diss you, when you diss back, you end up looking bad. but i m not surprised, even your rep dissed almost every housemate. Then where do you think votes will come from. permethius has a fake accent, but has never left namibia, arthur is not funny but he is comedian,
marky2 comes from small country zambia, shiellah has scratch marks, samantha is a witch, jj is a midget, the fightwith alusa, just to mention few insults, already 7 countries against tayo because of those insults.

And he just woke up and started fighting those people because he is crazy? Tayo was hated firstly for being Nigerian. He may go overboard sometimes which we agree but the reason Nigeria will not win is not because of insults or whatever but the rest of Africa and the organizers feel the prize has to go round all the participating countries/regions.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
datribune:

dis post shows how utterly clueless u ar about d present BBA dynamics. Tayo lost due to d regional imbalance & lack of transparency in d process. Even if he was an angel d dynamics of d game did not favour him. 4 him to be runner-up inspite of dis imbalance is a great testimony to d fact dat he played his game well & people appreciated him 4 who he was - a humanbeing wit flaws like all of us. Were Idris to be nigerian frm west Africa his fate couldn't hav been any different. because of d regional voting, d dynamics in d game changed in Idris' favour d day ellah was evicted & Idris became d sole east African candidate. dis change in dynamics was not lost on us or even on d remaining HMs. The day Ellah left they all knew based on d regional calculations dat Idris would win. Didn't u hear d Kenyan artist at d dinner party on saturday night openly bragging dat Idris was representing d whole of east africa?.
The voting process is not transparent. How did Sipe win 2 starmeters 4 d most talked about HM on social media?. Who talks about Sipe?. When Tayo won d 1st two starmeters 4 d most talked about they knew he would keep winning & to discourage his fans they changed it to negative things like sneakiest, laziest etc. Even d way lilian & small pepper were snatched away in week 2 was suspect. It might be to break him. U never know wit dis BBA guys. Luis never recovered frm d loss of Mira.
Guy, so many BBA decisions ar not based on votes. Tayo played a good game. 4 him to be runner-up given all d obstacles was an immense achievement.

mozambique that voted for Tayo is in the west africa, and namibia that voted for idris is in the East Africa. stop being emotional, accept defeat like a man. you cant win them all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
tng:

And he just woke up and started fighting those people because he is crazy? Tayo was hated firstly for being Nigerian. He may go overboard sometimes which we agree but the reason Nigeria will not win is not because of insults or whatever but the rest of Africa and the organizers feel the prize has to go round all the participating countries/regions.

if your sentiments are correct, would that be a problem. Nigeria just want to win all seasons of BBA, its impossible. you should be greatful that your boy came 2nd place. it seems you have something to prove to AFRICA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
SMDH!!

Don't you people get tired of arguing this Tayo-Idris ish? Move on already!! Eish!!

Idris has won. Get used to it. Tayo has gotten more than Idris through One Campaign deal and the recently $350, 000 given to him. Channel your energies to other stuffs.

Instead of debating this ish, let's find away of making ENDEMOL create a level playing ground among all regions, and revamping the whole voting process or else, people that engage excess emotions in this show will be here to wail next year.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tayo's woman is not bad, she is actually very pretty. Nothing do her
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
SexyFox:

Thanks
You welcome
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Belovedd:
Tayo's woman is not bad, she is actually very pretty. Nothing do her
picture please
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Eustachio:
SMDH!!

Don't you people get tired of arguing this Tayo-Idris ish? Move on already!! Eish!!

Idris has won. Get used to it. Tayo has gotten more than Idris through One Campaign deal and the recently $350, 000 given to him. Channel your energies to other stuffs.

Instead of debating this ish, let's find away of making ENDEMOL create a level playing ground among all regions, and revamping the whole voting process or else, people that engage excess emotions in this show will be here to wail next year.
Can you send a confam source for that. I need to confirm it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spicywax(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Eustachio:

let's find away of making ENDEMOL create a level playing ground among all regions, and revamping the whole voting process . . .

WORD!!! So how do we go about it?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

picture please
Check Tayo's instagram video, the one at sandton, she is d light complexioned lady that was greeting people
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Eustachio:
SMDH!!

The game is finished

And am sure idris would be like.. .... Why am I not a 9ja to have received all what this guy is recieving

And am sure he would have endorsement to follow and continue with his work.

The show will always be biased to the west African brothers because or the regional pattern and hates
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by HERROYALFINEST: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ochon, peeping tom, wer d pix na

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.