Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250837 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
thandii1:

Lol..I don't think I changed that much though. Just the smile and the hair. Put that shuku on me now and i'll look the same grin
....All this people wey dey put dem piksure for midnight.. God catch una today... Fine girl smiley...u resemble my former skol dota..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ksslib:

Cute. You have a lovely smile.

Thanks! Whew, Finally! Deal sealed cool.. lol

Bye people. kiss kiss

See you next year with a newmoniker. tongue

Plenty love!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
BonnieCita:

Ah finally I've seen you. And handsome too. wink
Danke smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ksslib:

Yea. Saw that.

Wow! Nice one. Are you in Naija or Abroad?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Chiazalam1:
And according to you, without endemol no other outfit has the capability to host/sponsor big brother Yea right.

None, Endemol holds the rights.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
waxdude:
Thandii1 nd ksslib baba I dey see una ohh grin
We just dey round off the season. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ksslib:

We just dey round off the season. grin
Una weldone ohh...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
thandii1:

Thanks! Whew, Finally! Deal sealed cool.. lol

Bye people. kiss kiss

See you next year with a newmoniker. tongue

Plenty love!!!
Lol. Na every year you dey change monicker to step on toes shebi?

Bye thandilicious .. Stay safe kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
tunbebes:

Wow! Nice one. Are you in Naija or Abroad?
Naija. Why you ask? You wan arrange visa for me? smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

That's the baby mama I was about to post it too.

The baby mama looks very black, then why the baby is coloured/mixed. Mmmhhh, i see penalty here
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiXi: 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
14:

The baby mama looks very black, then why the baby is coloured/mixed. Mmmhhh, i see penalty here
blindness alert!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Do you think she's mixed?

Never, That lady is pure black, unless tayo found her Pregnant.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ksslib:

Naija. Why you ask? You wan arrange visa for me? smiley

Lool. Na your dressing make me ask. Nyz pix. Mine is up..under the hot sun selfie.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
waxdude:

Una weldone ohh...

Latey latey...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Yes. Either he wanted her to abort or she wanted to abort. You haven't heard it before? He said it while he was in the house so it's not a new discovery.

Now that makes sense, that cannot be his baby, The baby is mixed. The father could be white or coloured guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
waxdude:

Una weldone ohh...
grin

tunbebes:

Lool. Na your dressing make me ask. Nyz pix. Mine is up..under the hot sun selfie.
So fine. The babes wey dey this thread no wan gree sha. Una set jare. kiss

Nice shape and Nice assets too. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
14:

Now that makes sense, that cannot be his baby, The baby is mixed. The father could be white or coloured guy.
Are you for real right now? This is really low,that baby is light skinned and not mixed or whatever you call it and the mum is light skinned too!no wonder tayo wanted to keep his private life private,people can be really stupid and mean.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
All that has a beginning, surely has an end. It was really fun hanging out with you guys. Atimes when you get bored, lacking the zeal to come online, this thread gives you a reason to;- youre like let me go and see whats happening, the latest, what this people are up to, let me go and laugh, get annoyed and smile.

I ll really miss you guys plenty. Just make sure you ignore the haters, be you, pursue your dreams, laugh alot,smile and cry. And when you fall, get up and keep moving.

Bye all. Stay safe.. kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MissyA: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
There was never a case of abortion! I watch the day Tayo was discussing the issue with Trezegah and Frankie he said it's was God that safe her cus unknowingly to her she was taking drugs that is not supposed to be taken by pregnant women And he even mention the name of the drugs which I Googled that very day! it's an anti fungal drugs. And I remember Wat led to the discussion that day they were talking about ladies how dre go xtra miles to look Good
14:

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 12:05am On Dec 10, 2014
THEAMAKA:
Idris is so damn cute. Like i can't even deal.
cheesy
d guy fine wella no be small.Am so happy for him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 12:06am On Dec 10, 2014
MissyA:
There was never a case of abortion! I watch the day Tayo was discussing the issue with Trezegah and Frankie he said it's was God that safe her cus unknowingly to her she was taking drugs that is not supposed to be taken by pregnant women And he even mention the name of the drugs which I Googled that very day! it's an anti fungal drugs. And I remember Wat led to the discussion that day they were talking about ladies how dre go xtra miles to look Good

We shall see, as time goes by.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:10am On Dec 10, 2014
We need an hausa naija rep next season.

Period...dem nor dey take nonsense, dem nor dey talk 2much.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 12:13am On Dec 10, 2014
MissyA:
that 14 username na kolo na...I nor dey ever quote am and d other dwarfpistol being.

Anyhow #badbelleisALLOWED *cnt wait 4 that MI track*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 12:19am On Dec 10, 2014
MissyA:
thank you,i watched it too even the day he was telling the story to feza,natasha and macky2 and how they thought the baby might not be born healthy or even worse dead,and that he was really relieved the day big brother called him and said his partner gave birth to a healthy baby born and gave him the pic too.
The way this people twist tayo's words is alarming and even have to bring an innocent baby into it,akintoye looks like tayo the only difference is there complexion and that baby is just light skinned like his mum not mixed.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 10, 2014
14:

Never, That lady is pure black, unless tayo found her Pregnant.
You i d i o t! Go deal with your baby (Zulu)mama. angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 6:45am On Dec 10, 2014
Ksslib:

grin

So fine. The babes wey dey this thread no wan gree sha. Una set jare. kiss

Nice shape and Nice assets too. smiley

Lolz. Tanx.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiXi: 7:31am On Dec 10, 2014
The suckers n Amb. AKT

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 7:57am On Dec 10, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Are thou also in Abj?
Yes o...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2014
yiXi:
The suckers n Amb. AKT

Kai!!! JJ na original kwage cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 10, 2014
14:

Kikikiki. Wena mara.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Worldpeace, where is the pic?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wildchild1: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2014
Abeg dem don finish BBA?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.