Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,209 members, 7,860,357 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2267685 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 1:19am On Oct 11, 2014
14:
They did not do it, lots of kisses, actually luis forcing himself on mira, she told him to stop. The guy wants votes, he was pretending he was doing it. We could see mira's head wearing a duke not moving. Nothing happened, relax
yeah but i'm sure more than half of Africa thinks otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:19am On Oct 11, 2014
Lilian--- **laughing*** I left my asss and pu$$.Y at home cos i dont wanna ffuck anyone..
Lilian--- **still laughing** I am tired of ffucking..

Thank jesus. God no dey sleep. Denrele you try this year. grin

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:20am On Oct 11, 2014
Biggie increase the AC some needs fresh air grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 1:21am On Oct 11, 2014
Ksslib:
Lilian--- **laughing*** I left my asss and pu$$.Y at home cos i dont wanna ffuck anyone..

'lmao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:22am On Oct 11, 2014
Biggie increase your AC some1 needs fresh air
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 1:22am On Oct 11, 2014
lmao Lilian cracking me up sha does she know her niipples are hard lool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by datribune: 1:23am On Oct 11, 2014
14:
They did not do it, lots of kisses, actually luis forcing himself on mira, she told him to stop. The guy wants votes, he was pretending he was doing it. We could see mira's head wearing a duke not moving. Nothing happened, relax

Guy u need glasses

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 1:25am On Oct 11, 2014
Whereas in the other channel, Nlanhla is been interviewed about the whole saga. Lillian is chairing the interrogation. The SA guy admits that he likes Mira and that Sheila has been forcing herself on him. Lillian belives that Mira hooked up with Luis to make Nlanhla jelous. They also ask him if the kiss was good and he replied yes. This Lillian of a girl can be very annoying, imagine her telling those around that Africa does not mind if one has sex in the house, that the most important thing they consider is the motive of the sex. She mistakingly cited Bervely as an example.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 1:29am On Oct 11, 2014
Seems some peeps are watching bba on OGTV or Galaxy... na till dem show us everything we go know if dem do something or not? Mschew

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 1:30am On Oct 11, 2014
tayo sef just dey vex me the guy just dey sleep like e no get bed for house.. he's meant to cause drama like this with the girls
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:34am On Oct 11, 2014
So for those beefing on Trezagah the dude just admitted he did not even understand what the game was about till today. BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He was totally clueless, he has been chilling and making friends and sleeping. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 1:35am On Oct 11, 2014
I think tayo has the looks but he doesnt have the mind to be involved in that kinda thing. In other words o fi oju jo ekun ni... (he only looks wild)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:35am On Oct 11, 2014
thrizzle:
tayo sef just dey vex me the guy just dey sleep like e no get bed for house.. he's meant to cause drama like this with the girls

My dear...With drama comes trouble o, make him dey sleep for now 58days more to go

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ifax(f): 1:36am On Oct 11, 2014
Chrisbenogor:
So for those beefing on Trezagah the dude just admitted he did not even understand what the game was about till today. BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He was totally clueless, he has been chilling and making friends and sleeping. grin grin grin

Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:37am On Oct 11, 2014
omoba88:
Seems some peeps are watching bba on OGTV or Galaxy... na till dem show us everything we go know if dem do something or not? Mschew

No mind them...dem dey protect their sadc people. If na Naija now..wosai! Internet for don set ablaze by now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 1:37am On Oct 11, 2014
Chrisbenogor:
na so them dey talk.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ifax(f): 1:38am On Oct 11, 2014
omoba88:
I think tayo has the looks but he doesnt have the mind to be involved in that kinda thing. In other words o fi oju jo ekun ni... (he only looks wild)

It's because of his girlfriend. The fact that she's 9 months preggers is an obstacle.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 1:38am On Oct 11, 2014
Whoever said nothing happened btw mira and luis... If i hear. I think the guy came twice sef. And finally ty ty is out.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 1:40am On Oct 11, 2014
killabeauti:
Whoever said nothing happened btw mira and luis... If i hear. I think the guy came twice sef. And finally ty ty is out.
you think or you saw? Either way he's an amateur to cum twice.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 1:42am On Oct 11, 2014
Ty ty madt gan..... kiki don sell market finish..
killabeauti:
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:43am On Oct 11, 2014
Lwkmd!! Trzegah is regretting being invincible in the game all this while. Everyone is having a good laugh including him. He says he ll step up his game if he survives sunday.....

Dude! Be grateful we even allowed you enter the house. Pls dont push your luck..

And Samantha said:::: There might be a million people out there who will keep you in.. undecided

Is she being sarcastic or what?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 1:43am On Oct 11, 2014
Now our lillian has revealed too much of her game plan...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ifax(f): 1:46am On Oct 11, 2014
Lillian should learn to keep shut. Haba she dey spill nonstop
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 11, 2014
Ksslib:

Lolzzz, Thank jesu christi...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 11, 2014
omoba88:

Nah, I think he has the looks and the sense to stay away from things like dat..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 1:54am On Oct 11, 2014
Lucremoy:

you think or you saw? Either way he's an amateur to cum twice.

how i wan take see his cum nah. Literally speaking.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 11, 2014
Dis is 1:54 am and ya'll re still here shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:00am On Oct 11, 2014
ifax:
Lillian should learn to keep shut. Haba she dey spill nonstop
omoba88:
Now our lillian has revealed too much of her game plan...
Una head dey dere. I like how she's cracking them up but her too much yarns can back fire if she doesnt know when/where to draw the line. JJ dey laugh now but later he go carry that kpangolo head enter diary room, go talk wetin nobody ask am.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 2:05am On Oct 11, 2014
njokusboy:

Nah, I think he has the looks and the sense to stay away from things like dat..
good for him....lets hope he doesnt derail along the line....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by veralynx(f): 2:24am On Oct 11, 2014
Abeg hu still dei awake ere,i don com to gist real bba gist
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 2:29am On Oct 11, 2014
veralynx:
Abeg hu still dei awake ere,i don com to gist real bba gist
just turned off the TV boring JJ was talking to Samantha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 2:38am On Oct 11, 2014
Please what did Lillian say that was too much information? Make you guys fill me in biko....

and I wonder if people will still vote Mira. That girl mehn...SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.