Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249505 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
Psychedelia:

Don't mind those SA noisemakers jare. You can only bring them shame by succeeding and outlasting their housemates.
Zimbabweans seem to know how to deal with these people.

I still don't know the origin of the hate.. I've got good SAns as friends. My cousin is engaged to one, yet some of them want to see us dead and buried. You need to see comments on Facebook when Melvin lost, you'd think they're rejoicing over the dethronement of an evil King.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
soloqy:

And it didnt crown Melvin?

Did you read my 1st post? Biggie has to be fair..its a game with other competing countries(happens in football too), as for late Goldie I for one couldn't wait 4her to leave the game..rest her soul, infact the day she left it was as if Nigeria just scored a goal in my area. Viewership na here, bulk money na here..this isn't baosting, its a fact! Imagine a BBA without a Nigerian hmate even with Ebola..what happened to Sierra Leone?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Also last season we were not in the least bit strategic, have 3 people from west Africa in the finals was a stupid move. If were smart this time we should help SADC to keep as many housemates in when our housemates are not in danger making sure their votes will be divided at the finals
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
safarigirl:
ho ha! Since Endemol took over everything has scattered. After Karen won other countries complained so much that there was an overhaul. This thing don pass as we dey look am, una no understand at all. So many irregularities this year, Nigerians can't log on to the site to vote. Even the extravaganza ish I couldn't log in to vote, we complained and they did nothing. During nominations, Alusa was given a touch-screen displaying pictures of Team B as those that can be nominated. When he left it took over 10mins for the next housemate to be called during which they replaced the tab with a print-out of names of Team A members, what kind of error is that? Omo na rotation things o, wetin people vote no be wetin Biggie go show. The thing don turn African Union- everybody must get their turn. E don pass us

Wao..serious blunder there by them o, then I guess they wanted the team with the Nigerian Hmates? Hahahahaaaa..wokay o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
ochon:

Elikem was real.. If Elikem lied about the fufu, does that make him unreal? People lie.. Even you and I lie.. It Doesn't make us unreal

As per Pokello, you seem to forget they had each other's back, so I expect him to go against the odds for his boo. After all the alliance got him Zim's vote. Made a Elikem a celeb in Zim when he arrived.. And right now, Pokello is chilling with Elikem in Ghana far away from Zim. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

Without Elikem, Owlneal, Nando and co would have been there to hate us to death!!
owlneal didn't hate us. He hated Elikem and Bev that kept acting like being W/African made them invincible- same thing most are accusing Tayo and Lily of doing. Nando didn't even hate us. What gave you that idea? Nando was Bev's homie, even when the alcohol disagreement started, he only attacked Elikem, not Melvin and O'neal made it clear when he left that he had no issues with Melvin. Neither of them ever used the term 'phuck Nigeria or Ghana even'. Maybe if loud-mouths Elikem and Bev had been quiet, O'neal would've been cool. Those two were far better than the generator mouth and they were REAL too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
soloqy:

The Luis answer is what made him mellow. Its not what made him shout. Haba! Do you people even watch?

The question and answer is what has made him chill since and mellow and why he was telling Biggie that he hasnt been himself.

That was an eye opener from IK and it hit home. Tayo being calm today was so good because he has been fun all day while not being rude and loud to anyone.
You didn't get what I said, and it would have been civil enough for you to have asked rather than starting your post with a sarcastic jibe on me. To clearify my earlier post: This morning before the HOH task, Tayo kept shouting and saying that he doesn't give a Bleep and that even if he is nominated that he has people who are gonna vote for him...he also said some other things that sounded very lame. I am also not disputing the fact that Luis' mention of his name gave him a cold chill; but it also spurred him into making some of the calculative statements he made, which wasn't necessary at all. Tayo seems very quiet now, but one thing I know for sure is that it will be difficult to kill the easily angered Tayo. All the same, I still have his back any day anytime.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dospix:
You didn't get what I said, and it would have been civil enough for you to have asked rather than starting your post with a sarcastic jibe on me. To clearify my earlier post: This morning before the HOH task, Tayo kept shouting and saying that he doesn't give a Bleep and that even if he is nominated that he has people who are gonna vote for him...he also said some other things that sounded very lame. I am also not disputing the fact that Luis' mention of his name gave him a cold chill; but it also spurred him into making some of the calculative statements he made, which wasn't necessary at all. Tayo seems very quiet now, but one thing I know for sure is that it will be difficult to kill the easily angered Tayo. All the same, I still have his back any day anytime.

Sorry for the way I started . The shouting and Talking before the HOH task by Tayo, is typical Tayo, howbeit, a more restrained one. It wasnt because of Luis answer. That is how Tayo shouts everyday. However, this morning was more subdued because of the Luis answer. If that Luis thing hadnt happened, that brief shout from Tayo before the HOH task, would have gone on for a longer period and you wouldnt have seen him interacting with even the other male housemates now.

Ik dey fund of to dey throway hints to our housemates whenever them dey overdo and this one hit home.(Understand wetin make I use pigin)

This mellow Tayo is still very entertaining yet not rude and insultive. My problem is that the pep talk Samantha gave him to be himself may make him revert to that shouting, rude version.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
Cestmoi1:

@Ochon,happy birthday dear....

Thanks a lot my sexy peasant. tonguekiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
chai, what did i miss?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
soloqy:

Sorry for the way I started . The shouting and Talking before the HOH task by Tayo, is typical Tayo, howbeit, a more restrained one. It wasnt because of Luis answer. That is how Tayo shouts everyday. However, this morning was more subdued because of the Luis answer. If that Luis thing hadnt happened, that brief shout from Tayo before the HOH task, would have gone on for a longer period and you wouldnt have seen him interacting with even the other male housemates now.

Ik dey fund of to dey throway hints to our housemates whenever them dey overdo and this one hit home.(Understand wetin make I use pigin)

This mellow Tayo is still very entertaining yet not rude and insultive. My problem is that the pep talk Samantha gave him to be himself may make him revert to that shouting, rude version.

Sorry..I no been watch that part, wetin IK ask Luis again sef? Sometimes e good to break somekind things down in pidgin sef..plenty peeps dey this site dey take notes
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
pics of shower hour
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Oh ochon! so Today is your day?

Happy birthday day sir.

My regards to madam and the kids. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
shower

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
safarigirl:
owlneal didn't hate us. He hated Elikem and Bev that kept acting like being W/African made them invincible- same thing most are accusing Tayo and Lily of doing. Nando didn't even hate us. What gave you that idea? Nando was Bev's homie, even when the alcohol disagreement started, he only attacked Elikem, not Melvin and O'neal made it clear when he left that he had no issues with Melvin. Neither of them ever used the term 'phuck Nigeria or Ghana even'. Maybe if loud-mouths Elikem and Bev had been quiet, O'neal would've been cool. Those two were far better than the generator mouth and they were REAL too.

Nando didn't hate us, maybe I should have worded my reply well. What I meant is that, Nando, Owlneal and co were disliked by us, for one act or another, and it took the boldness and actions of Elikem to rattle and displace them. That to me, is a thing of joy.

Well, let's agree to disagree. I know Elikem might have lied, but I think he played an interesting game. He's bold, he knew how to fùck up his enemies in a calm and polite manner, without fighting or quarreling about it. At the end of the day, everyone is REAL there, just different personalities. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dospix:
He asked him who he thinks is desperate to be the alpha male in the house.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Wao..serious blunder there by them o, then I guess they wanted the team with the Nigerian Hmates? Hahahahaaaa..wokay o!
omo, after all the money wey dem loose with Melvin and Bev dem wan recoup ontop Tayo head. You no see as dem dash us troublemaker and talkative this year? Nothing like low-key for us, they MUST get nominated

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
ochon:

Nando didn't hate us, maybe I should have worded my reply well. What I meant is that, Nando, Owlneal and co were disliked by us, for one act or another, and it took the boldness and actions of Elikem to rattle and displace them. That to me, is a thing of joy.

Well, let's agree to disagree. I know Elikem might have lied, but I think he played an interesting game. He's bold, he knew how to Bleep up his enemies in a calm and polite manner, without fighting or quarreling about it. At the end of the day, everyone is REAL there, just different personalities. Shikena.
hehe, Elikem, our HERO. Happy birthday abeg, wish you all the best and many more years smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Luis its only a week and you are forming all that I feel strongly for Mira bullshit .. bla bla bla..e..t..c

So you didnt see Mira before lunching that unsuccessful attemt at our Lilian?

Bros abeg shift make I see road.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Sorry..I no been watch that part, wetin IK ask Luis again sef? Sometimes e good to break somekind things down in pidgin sef..plenty peeps dey this site dey take notes

The evening for eviction ,Ik asked Luis as someone who says he is very truthful, to tell Africa who he thinks is the most desperate to be seen as the Alfa male. He didnt want to say and normaly , its not by force but IK insisted he must say it and he said its Tayo. Tayo provoke shout "Am not desperate", Ik come use style again say" Tayo, Calm down" . If you don dey follow this game tey , you go no say Ik dey always use style give our pikins dem fish but dem no dey always grasp. But this one nack Tayo 4 chest gbam.

Thats why he has been chilled and he even wanted to get answers from Biggie but the Big man asked him to continue playing his game.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
safarigirl:
hehe, Elikem, our HERO. Happy birthday abeg, wish you all the best and many more years smiley

LOL. Thanks a lot for the wishes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
ifa Nigerian win bba this year, even next year i shock, as in extemely shocked, even though it will be a plesant, I have removed my mind from it, I don't even see Nigeria winning the in the next three years, IMO.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ksslib:
Oh ochon! so Today is your day?

Happy birthday day sir.

My regards to madam and the kids. smiley

Idìot!!.. TFU there.grin

My children send their greetings. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
dominique:

Nope, starts with T and has numbers somewhere I've completed forgotten about it embarassed.

Somehow, I don't believe you cheesy
But it's all good.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
lumeviewscom:

Guy!!! Oya chop knuckle... Mo wa kpa!

Meanwhile, you be big fooooooooool oh!

Ah, wetin I do kwanu? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
safarigirl:
Nigeria won't win this year #FACT. But we need a break, you know water don pass garri when housemates start saying 'phuck Nigeria' and nothing is done. If you people enjoy random people taking your country as shiiit everytime your rep frowns at them, I don't the day anyone says 'phuck SA' in that house, know that that housemate will be punished or warned at least, but not Nigeria. Twice now in 2 seasons and this is all you people have to say. We have tried, we don't want again abeg, make dem take their pissing contest go so SA can be the next target

why is everyone angry? what really happened?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
I think it's best they give us our own big brother. Since they hate us let them have their game without us
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
ochon:

Idìot!!.. TFU there.grin

My children send their greetings. grin
tongue .

Have fun!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
soloqy:

You are soo right bro...now I get the picture. At the initial stage I was very critical about what IK did, now I feel very good about it. Do you notice that same people who nominated him are same people he is currently conversing with right now(Ellah,Allusa,Sabina and Frankie).

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dospix:
You are soo right bro...now I get the picture. At the initial stage I was very critical about what IK did, now I feel very good about it. Do you notice that same people who nominated him are same people he is currently conversing with right now(Ellah,Allusa,Sabina and Frankie).

True, normaly , you wouldnt find him near Ellah and Frankie.

I just hope, that Samantha talk wont make him go back. He was such fun in the morning, bringing laughter and from comments on social media, you could see people really enjoyed him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
ochon:

I still don't know the origin of the hate.. I've got good SAns as friends. My cousin is engaged to one, yet some of them want to see us dead and buried. You need to see comments on Facebook when Melvin lost, you'd think they're rejoicing over the dethronement of an evil King.

If I were from South Africa, I'd hate Nigerians too.

Fhucking starch-swallowing Nigerians feeling like they can just walk in and win this show in awa kantri, yet it took us 5 solid seasons before we could have a finalist (Lerato) under dubious means for that matter.
These people keep rubbing it in with the continental recognition their music has gained, yet the only time anyone ever paid attention to us was when we were singing about our white masters whipping our sorry asses.

Guy, leave talk. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
safarigirl:
ho ha! Since Endemol took over everything has scattered. After Karen won other countries complained so much that there was an overhaul. This thing don pass as we dey look am, una no understand at all. So many irregularities this year, Nigerians can't log on to the site to vote. Even the extravaganza ish I couldn't log in to vote, we complained and they did nothing. During nominations, Alusa was given a touch-screen displaying pictures of Team B as those that can be nominated. When he left it took over 10mins for the next housemate to be called during which they replaced the tab with a print-out of names of Team A members, what kind of error is that? Omo na rotation things o, wetin people vote no be wetin Biggie go show. The thing don turn African Union- everybody must get their turn. E don pass us

"When Endemol took over" i thought they have been involved since time memorial. This is their production afterall. Since Big Brother South Africa in 2001, it has always been Endemol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wait... Ochon, is it really your birthday?

Happy Birthday ooo! Hope you had fun?

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.