Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249440 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aderonila18: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abeg we mustn't agree for the guys name being omitted o. What rubbish
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aderonila18: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
How can that guy have 6 nominations and he wasn't called and Lillian with 2 nominations is called
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Its a shame though
biggie has gone political

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Una don see yam na..countries wey no dey generate $5k per week go send rep like Permutations wey go dey talk shii;iit to Nigerian reps. I sure na 30smses and 200 internet votes naim him take survive on Sunday..now they've cleverly skipped his name because business no dey there

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Me too..wasn't too sure about him but with the news of his baby, lets go there. Chai ayam missing hiioo traffic thinzz
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Guys hit twitter and their website. We mustn't allow this nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
SMH i think biggie knew if perm's name was there it would be six up for eviction, plus the one Sammy added.
Why not include those with three nominations (laveda and Lilian) just to force Lilian's name on the list to make money from Naija?
Very Stu pid show.
I am with psychedelia on this, i ain't voting nada. God punish them.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dathommie:
Chaii

Bigbroda lielie, dem jst wan recover all dia losses wey dem losse 4 d on month 4 naija head

God punish dem!!!
how dem loose money on top our heads?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
aderonila18:
How can that guy have 6 nominations and he wasn't called and Lillian with 2 nominations is called
lilian had 3 actually
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lilian and Sabina had the same amount of vote, why is sabina not up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
I am disappointed @ biggy for the very first time
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aderonila18: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
ninnyanny:
lilian had 3 actually

Thanks I meant 3
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Now I know that Nigeria is really their major source of their million dollar venture.... Alusa and Permethias name suppose to be on the chopping board, but mumu Big brother decided to put Lilian with only 3 votes smh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dannyxy:
she is. And regarding Perm I think Biggie made a mistake which I pray will be rectified soon. Biggie said at least one person will go home
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
if I waste my vote without correction of this errors, make bigge studio catch fire, crap!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dannyxy:
sabina had more nomination and she's up for eviction
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dem want make naija vote shege give dem na
Hw com our 2 reps na com out?

Wetin com happen to perewinkle abi na pomade?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
fashrola:
Now I know that Nigeria is really their major source of their million dollar venture.... Alusa and Permethias name suppose to be on the chopping board, but mumu Big brother decided to put Lilian with only 3 votes smh
Alusa had just two votes so shouldn't be up but Perm had 6 so should definitely be. Voting is still closed on the big brother website so fingers crossed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
... IS BIGGY MAD?? *Tayo's voice* ... HOW DID PERIMITHIAS ESCAPE NOMINATIONS EHHH ... SMH!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
So biggie automatically saved perimeter (i cant even be bothered about his name right now) for ellah or wot. I would rather our rep come back home if biggie refuses to do the needful. I aint voting shiit
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
this drama is geting intresting by the day. Loving this.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by icebazz(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
4 BBA website:::permithius is up 4 eviction::::::
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Why would biggie make such a silly mistake...if they eventually add Perm's name, it would only be fair they tell him about it... sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
THEAMAKA:
Twitter peeps should do their work and set the BBA twitter page and Facebook page on fire
How was permutations not mentioned? This is some sort of sick joke!!

Done my bit. Find below my tweet to IK;
@ik_osakioduwa Bro you're the face of Big Brother. In 10secs explain to me why Promiscuous is not on that list. Dude had 6 f**king votes! #BBAHotShots"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lifted from BBA Site....

Soon after the first eviction show yesterday, each remaining housemate was called to the diary room to make their two nominations and give valid reasons for their nominations. One rule applied: If a housemate refuses to nominate, they will automatically be put up for eviction. So it goes without saying that all housemates managed to come forth with nominations.

Frankie, Tayoand JJare leading in the nominations. Whilst many find Tayo’s loudness and abrasiveness distasteful, other housemates reckon Frankie lacks presence and that JJ is full of himself with a "know-it-all" attitude.
Oya make we begin count premi wateva::::

1.... First in the diary room was Alusa who nominated Estherand Tayo. He said that he did not connect with Esther and found Tayo to be aggressive.

2.... Arthur was next and he nominated JJ and Sabina. He said that JJ was the reason his group lost the extravaganza and that Sabina shouted a lot in her bid to shine.
3... Butterphly nominated Frankie and Esther because they were not getting along anymore.

4... Ellah nominated Tayo because he is aggressive and reckoned they could do without that energy in the house. Her second nomination was Lavedawhom she said came off as controlling and so had not gotten to know her better.
5..... After much struggling, Esther finally settled on her nominations – JJ and Permithias . She said that JJ was not a good listener in the group task and that Permithias was provocative and rehashed unnecessary past issues.

6... Frankie nominated Tayo because he talks down to people; he said he is immature and condescending. He nominated JJ because he always puts the work of others down.
7... Goitsenominated Esther and and Lilian because she felt they were both poor team players and even after their team lost the extravaganza, they sought to put the blame on other team members.

8... Idris nominated Frankie because he didn’t quite blend in the house and Permithias because he is trying to play the girls.

9... JJ nominated Lillian because of her negativity in their group and Laveda because she began abusing her rights as HoH.
10... Kacey Moorenominated Frankie for the same reason as that of Idris and Sabina, because he hasn’t been accommodating of others.

11... Laveda nominated JJ because she felt he failed at his task of being a director for their show as they lost and she also nominated Frankie. L

12... ilian nominated JJ because she felt he had a "big head" and felt Alusa couldn’t humble himself in a group set-up.
13... Luiswanted Alusa to go because he reminded him of Mira and JJ because he came across as a ‘know-it-all’. Mr.

14... 265nominated Permithias because he had no self-control with how far he pushed people and Arthur because he seemed to be resistant to criticism and stuck in his own world.

15... Macky2nominated Laveda for being unfair in the manner in which she selected her teams and Frankie for not being real and closing himself up in his shell.
16... M’am Beasaid Esther and Sabina needed to learn other ways of showing respect in their speech to people.

17.. Nhlanhla said Tayo was too loud and abrasive and had no specific reason for nominating Sabina.

18... Permithias said Tayo disrespected women and said Frankie was lost in everything and risked becoming irrelevant in the house.

19... Sabina wanted to get rid of Lilian because she felt they had similar strategies and Tayo for being a loud mouth.
20.. Samantha nominated Frankie and Arthur because she wanted to evict a complete pair from a country to avoid friction with one’s fellow countryman.

21... Sheillah nominated Frankie for his obscure character and Permithias for being annoying.

22... Sipecalled Tayo rude and immature and nominated Permithias for not being responsible with house chores.

23... Tayo said JJ had no character and wanted to be like him and said Permithias was a coward not fit for the house.
24... Trezagahnominated Samantha for bad-mouthing Mozambican men and said the unpleasant dream he had about her confirmed his choice to nominate her. He also nominated Esther because she shouts a lot and is the only one who smokes in the house

Fffucked up show!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
I'd like Tayo and Lilian to be evicted as soon as possible; preferably tomorrow.
But I've said what I have to say. I'm not voting jack. Not even web votes or my precious bandwidth is going to this circus show of garbage and dishonesty.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
YACAA:
she is. And regarding Perm I think Biggie made a mistake which I pray will be rectified soon. Biggie said at least one person will go home
OK, I see now, I missed it
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
I know Nigeria and Ghana will vote for Tayo...I fear for Lilian.

I am voting for Frankie though grin...I de pity the guy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
I am still so shocketed shocked shocked . This has to be rectified. I don't want to believe biggie and crew will want to intentionally commit this grave mistake. Nominations aired to millions of people can not be intentionally manipulated. I expect another family meeting by biggie in that lounge soon!
angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Kayworld26:
I know Nigeria and Ghana will vote for Tayo...I fear for Lilian.

I am voting for Frankie though grin...I de pity the guy

You dey pity the bastard who went out and started insulting Nigeria as a whole simply because Tayo said Idris was funnier than Arthur?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Haaahaaa..Biggie means business, no church mind for here. Team Denrele should just go hijack 2countries like moz, rwanda or malawi for Lllian..those countries don't vote shiii. Make Tayo corner GH, Nig and ROA votes finish
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrstanley1: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hmmm, there's more to this nomination list, biggy has got some explanation to give. we aren't blind now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.