Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,164 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2269583 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
Belvine33:
I have, and that is why I said what I said.. The person clearly has an issue with Nigeria or Tayo as a person because changing words like that makes no sense

And I noted his or her double talk didn't I? I also mentioned that she should have dealt with him or her didn't I? I still don't see how the clipped exchange amounts to the South African having issues with Nigeria or Nigerians. The exchange is not disrespectful in any way. It just shows someone with bias, that's if the conversation is not "doctored" by the poster just to fuel the hate & get her rocks off. However, if it is legit, that's an issue she should have brought up during their conversation. I didnt see the part where she set him or her straight for her to now come whining on the forums. Sometimes you just have to put bigots in their place. In any case, internet thugs & bigots still DO NOT represent the rest of the innocent people going on with their daily chores/errands. The blanket statements is what annoys most of us who post here. We are not perfect. We have some twisted people but the majority is friendly & all things nice.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
And people, please remember...
Whenever you get the urge to hype whatever shhitty 'alliance' that comes up in your head - be it 'Tamantha', 'Taysther', 'Shayo' or any "superfriends" combo you can think of - just look back at this picture and you'll gain all the wisdom you need.

grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
Psychedelia:
And people, please remember...
Whenever you get the urge to hype whatever shhitty 'alliance' that comes up in your head - be it 'Tamantha', 'Taysther', 'Shayo' or any "superfriends" combo you can think of - just look back at this picture and you'll gain all the wisdom you need.

grin

Lmaoooo unfortunately they will never learn. I'm certain Esther will pull more individual votes in Naija than Lilian.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
What time will biggi announce the new normiation list
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
aodis:
What time will biggi announce the new normiation list

NOW!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
The time has finally come. I can't wait to see permituis' reaction when Biggie finally feeds him with this good news.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dospix:
The time has finally come. I can't wait to see permituis' reaction when Biggie finally feeds him with this good news.
grin his ghost would definitely fall out...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ayobarmy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
spanzed:
This my homeboy is really nuts....BBA hotshots abi cryshots without Tayo is like pouring water inside basket...#Team Tayo even if hin kill person inside that house... grin
i carry God take beg u, make Tayo no kill person oooo but he can do any other thing.. Even if dem put am up every week, he's going nowhere till he win, bcuz i have already pledge 100votes for him every week.. #AJISE BI OYO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
And9:

grin his ghost would definitely fall out...
lol...the guys fake accent is soo high right now; the reverse would certainly be the case when he is hit hard by the reality of his fate. Did you hear him during his diary section? He totally devoted his time analyzing Tayo to biggie.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
Now it all makes sense

This morning's rant about him being a lion slayer and coming from a line of hunters

This afternoon's shouting at the top og his voice about him being the hottest hotshot and other housemates not being better than him. Calling them local champions and talking bout how he'll wave at least 10 of them goodbye

He had been trying to rile them up to challenge him. Maybe not going about it the right way, but he's bringing the drama

This dude is the Hotshot men. He knows what the game is about. Drama, controversy, tantrums- entertainment.

#TeamAreYouMad all day erryday cool

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by easyflex: 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Biggie gathers the housemates in the sitting room, informs them of the error in the nomination list.

The nominated candidates as listed by biggie now includes :
1. Frankie
2. Jay-jay
3.Esther
4.Tayo
5.Laveda
6.Permitias
7.Lilian
8.Sabina
9. Ellah ( nominated by HOH)

So voting can commence now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spanzed(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
ayobarmy:
i carry God take beg u, make Tayo no kill person oooo but he can do any other thing.. Even if dem put am up every week, he's going nowhere till he win, bcuz i have already pledge 100votes for him every week.. #AJISE BI OYO
same hia if not for the economic condition I sopox dey vote 100times with sms sef...The other housemates except Esther,lillian are behaving as if they are new to the show...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dospix(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
Permi just received our good news...i hope he doesn't go mad soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dospix:
lol...the guys fake accent is soo high right now; the reverse would certainly be the case when he is hit hard by the reality of his fate. Did you hear him during his diary section? He totally devoted his time analyzing Tayo to biggie.
I dey tell u, sledgehammer on him no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
There is no way you will watch Tayo in a day and not be irritated and embarrassed for his sakes.

When we say the truth of it, people claim we are not fans and we hate him.

Tayo can be very very funny and enjoyable but most times, is very irritating and excessively loud .

I will still keep voting for him but its never going to work for him. Uti was very very intelligent and knew when to be in your face. Uti confronted only those that confronted him and made alliances. Tayo doesnt .

There is no way, Nigeria alone can move him far so he is effectively killing his chances.

Its not possible for the countries whose housemates he has fought with, and continue to fight with, will vote him.

Its unfortunate. Like I said yesterday, IK gave him the hint, it hit home but Samantha gave him a pep talk and knowingly or unknowingly ignited the madness again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
Beverly retweeted a tweet that said "Vote JJ", and angry Nigerians descended on her.
But what's funny is, just like Denrele, she retweeted the insults grin
http://www.twitter.com/beverly_osu

One of the tweets was like, "I don't blame you. After everything Nigeria did to support you", and I found that interesting.
Her entire stay in that house was simply made possible by the housemates and not Nigerians.
Abeg, let's not even claim.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by seraphine27(f): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
tayo is loud.true and I would hate him in a conventional setting but this is BBA .if I want pictures or furniture I know were to look but since I want drama,tayo does it for me if not we may be talking about how many plates of food each housemate has digested or something worse.plus tayo knows that we trash talk Kim k and miley Cyrus but can't resist them.that's the effect he's going for so I ask y'all, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED? that's what matters

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
soloqy:
There is no way you will watch Tayo in a day and not be irritated and embarrassed for his sakes.

When we say the truth of it, people claim we are not fans and we hate him.

Tayo can be very very funny and enjoyable but most times, is very irritating and excessively loud .

I will still keep voting for him but its never going to work for him. Uti was very very intelligent and knew when to be in your face. Uti confronted only thise that confronted him and made alliances. Tayo doesnt .

There is no way, Nigeria alone can move him far so he is effectively killing his chances.

Its not possible for the countries whose housemates he has fought with, and continue to fight with, will vote him.

Its unfortunate. Like I said yesterday, IK gave him the hint, it hit home but Samantha gave him a pep talk and knowingly or unknowingly ignited the madness again.
we don't care.

Like I said, even if we sent basketmouth they'd still hate him. Anyone who knows what the game is about will like him enough to vote for him, the others won't.

No be by force, pesin wey go win go win. Thanks for caring sha

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
Psychedelia:
Beverly retweeted a tweet that said "Vote JJ", and angry Nigerians descended on her.
But what's funny is, just like Denrele, she retweeted the insults grin
http://www.twitter.com/beverly_osu

One of the tweets was like, "I don't blame you. After everything Nigeria did to support you", and I found that interesting.
Her entire stay in that house was simply made possible by the housemates and not Nigerians.
Abeg, let's not even claim.
naija people can sha carry matter on top their head.

Maria had her own guffaw as well. She tweeted "people need to stop taking this game personal and fighting for housemates. It's just a game"

And people went hard on her telling her how they took her own matter personal when she was in the house and how disappointed they are with her
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
GIYAZZ:
But there is too much hate. I just saw like 5 highlights painting Tayo bad. It is so so so unfair.

Meanwhile, ochon, I never knew you yesterday was your birthday, It was when I was reading from the previous pages that I found out you celebrated a birthday. Happy birthday bro!

Thanks bros..

Mehn, see the festival of epistle.. This one pass me o.. Ladies dey vex.. SA vs Nig.. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
;DAbeg una help me warn Sabina and Permi.... Make dem let my ears rest this evening bikonu
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
Perminthias and Sabina , alliance of singers. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
The biggest mistake Big brother made was to bring in these musician wannabes. I don't watch BBa for music, I want action and controversies. This year is a snooze fest now they want to remove the few controversial housemates and turn it to idols
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ekiloui(f): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Irrational. BBA vs Real life. No brainer really. Does the 52 million of South Africans partake in the BBA e-wars nonsense? Dont tell me fantastical crap, give me evidence of what takes place on da streets. You're proving nothing by posting posts of bored & competitive people on the net. Majority dont even know BBA is on, they are watching Muvhango. Business as usual to them.

Unfortunately, I've realised you're slowe than I thought!

How is it possible that u would think I'm talking of the entire s.a instead of those who watch the show?

I'm sure we'll be able to argue constructively when u grow a brain.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
@Altee are u a witness?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Permethias dey use guiter feel happy!!stewpeed boi!
Sabina sud stp screamin tinkin shez singing
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by paulinemimi(f): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
Permethias, Lillian, Sabina and TAYO are save...... grin no eviction for dem....love "em..they are interesting n Original noise makers..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Irrational. BBA vs Real life. No brainer really. Does the 52 million of South Africans partake in the BBA e-wars nonsense? Dont tell me fantastical crap, give me evidence of what takes place on da streets. You're proving nothing by posting posts of bored & competitive people on the net. Majority dont even know BBA is on, they are watching Muvhango. Business as usual to them.

It also seems like there is a lot of intolerance and one-track mindedness in BBA viewers as opposed to regular people on the street . Even some comments here strongly point to that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by soloqy: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
paulinemimi:
Promethias, Lillian, Sabina and TAYO are save...... grin no eviction for dem....

Lilian and Ellah are in danger
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
ekiloui:

Unfortunately, I've realised you're slowe than I thought!

How is it possible that u would think I'm talking of the entire s.a instead of those who watch the show?

I'm sure we'll be able to argue constructively when u grow a brain.

Bytch, I don't care about your opinion of me. No further "arguments" with your nitwit @ss. Now be gone. Poof!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aderonila18: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
What's the name of the guy Lillian just told the how did he get to the house, he is boring and should go home grin lmao, even the housemates can see that some people are audition errors

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.