Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2268313 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
this goitse chick aint that cute sef, idris can do better.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GIYAZZ(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
This Tayo must be fun! grin

Guys, whassup with Lilian? Why ain't I seeing some news about her?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
I smell "heartbeart". idris get sense na....this girl no de feel u haba...u two r boring biko

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lucremoy:
this goitse chick aint that cute sef, idris can do better.
mtsweeeee...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
Belovedd:

Problem is u guys always think its nairaland that decides votes, remember how we were voting Annabel here and Naijas vote went to pokello? Sha...i really dont care
who are the 'we' that were voting Annabel? Most NLers are all talk, this site is for analyzers. Voters are on facebook and they're voting Tayo. It's only on NL I'm reading this "Nigerians aren't voting Tayo", mbok which Nigerians?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
ninnyanny:
mtsweeeee...
excuse me?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
even if Tayo is evicted tomorrow... i've got more value for what I paid for dstv subscription. d guy is gonna go places the moment he steps outta da house with or without the 300k$.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Is Idris mad? Haba Goitse is not into him and he is killing himself,na wa o,by force love

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 10:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
safarigirl:
who are the 'we' that were voting Annabel? Most NLers are all talk, this site is for analyzers. Voters are on facebook and they're voting Tayo. It's only on NL I'm reading this "Nigerians aren't voting Tayo", mbok which Nigerians?
this nigerian, and a couple others that i know.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by datribune: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
hahaha, Idris, u've been watching too many movies. d babe no feel u jor.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GreyBlood: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
E get as body dey do me here embarassed. Seeing that Goitse with her innocent looking face, her wiles and coyness really got me. It was as if I could swap place with Idris and tell her what she would like to hear. I'm liking her smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lucremoy:
I just tuned in and saw that midget ranting and jumping, saying he can beat people 3xbigger than tayo, wtf?
Nna mehn, see nwamkpi o, chai I don suffer. See that okri o. When Tayo was there, the 3ft mid nor fit cough. Immediately Tayo left, come see the guy dey jump up and down. I don laff tire

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lucremoy:
this nigerian, and a couple others that i know.
you've never liked him, besides it's not like you even have the money to vote. Melvin had less naija fans voting for him and he got their votes. The MAJORITY is voting Tayo via sms, web and wechat with MULTIPLE accounts and gadgets, the rest of you are unimportant

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Yes I am & guess what? You can't stop me grin Hee hee hee.
tongue clap for yourself dearie..*claps for her too*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ayobarmy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ewoma45:
I have been verifying my phone number to the bba iid on wechat since last week nd they haven't sent ma otp(one time pin)
it might be a network ish from ur end bcuz mine was sent one time. U can add me on wechat maybe i might be of help..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
safarigirl:
you've never liked him, besides it's not like you even have the money to vote. Melvin had less naija fans voting for him and he got their votes. The MAJORITY is voting Tayo via sms, web and wechat with MULTIPLE accounts and gadgets, the rest of you are unimportant
i never said i didn't like him, as for the money, that was pretty low, even for you.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mordyb: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
The biggest snakes in BBA history has yo be Itai Alisa and O'Neal

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GreyBlood: 11:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
safarigirl:
hmm
embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
Entertainment my foot...if I wanna b entertaine I'd go watch sonymax's takeshis castle or wipeout.
Am a blunt Nigerian and take it or not with this never ending anger talkativating character of tayo, he's gonna b in the chopping block everywk.
Elikem, dkb and pokello know what a taste of that medicine is like.
To last in this game ,u have to be general, unbiased, necessary and smart not loud and sexy or dominative.
Ah there's no season like the goldie, prezo, dkb, rokyP ,mehn the ghetto and vip crib.
It was drama 247 while it lasted...I mean drama not entertaiment.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by toluh(f): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mordyb:
The biggest snakes in BBA history has yo be Itai Alisa and O'Neal
You are forgetting Mimi of Ghana.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
Forwetinnah:

tongue clap for yourself dearie..*claps for her too*

No, I'd rather klap you. Nice meeting, my friend. I'm off to a guilt-free sleep now. Please don't miss me too much. ROTBedLMAO.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Lucremoy:
i never said i didn't like him, as for the money, that was pretty low, even for you.
eyha. Shit happens. You like him so much you won't vote for him, interesting logic. Well, we've never had a rep Nigerians all voted for, so the news about you not voting him isn't news

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ewoma45(f): 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Someone on twitter jst said idris is plastering d walls of his friend zone apartment. Chai!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 11:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Jesusculture:
Tayo needs Jesus and has to attend anger management classes

And you need a Redeemer and a Councelor
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Undra: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
safarigirl:
the housemates are boring this year. Melvin would've won this ish if he came this year. Tayo's the only entertainment, without him even Esther and the are you mad crew would lose their spark. It's not like he screams his head off and then closes himself off like Keagan did. He drums, he cracks jokes and yabs his friends when those nonentities aren't pissing him off so he's more than just the screaming matches

agreed to certain extent. Keagan ddnt close himself up. As far as m concerned Keagan cracked jokes, fought, broke things, would swear at Biggie. Etc. Keagan was the alpha male of Stargame (dts afta ola left) nd it was stil erly durng Ola's time to predict the long runs, bt the dude was gud for the tym he was thr. Jst lyk Tayo keagan was the alpha male and all.

Call me a hater bt BigBro is obviously a game, u hv to be smart. N “Smart” is wat seperates the two, Keagan n Tayo.
one thing is fo sure, Tayo won't leave anytime soon. Biggie wud be stupid to let hm leave nw n Bigie is smart. Biggie could of disqualified Keagan bt Bigie was asmart too. T n K r very similar bt Tayo comes across as someone that wants to fight n insult more than to entertain. it seems that's wat is constantely on his mind... ”Let me do this for Africa to b entertained” even thou that's him bt he's over-doin it.. N he's compromising hu he really is. He must gv us drama, act and all, bt he's doin it ub-normally.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
I thought this thread had a very active and no nonsense mod who had no quams handing out bans like chinchin?

How come some mentally unstable SA bitcch is running around this thread loose, hurling mudslings at her supposed landlords without as much as a word of caution from the mods?

Yes landlords cos I've never been to any SA forum or any other non-Nigerian forum at that muchless being an active parasite in one. Her constant vituperations here already lends credence to the existence of some complex folks here have alluded to. I'm not been condescending, just telling it as it is.

Please this is Nairaland. It is first my stomping ground before any other shiii, BBA or BBC. We are Nigerians and we're naturally ahead y'all. Deal with it.
Quote me and DIE!!! gringrin

#AreTheyMad

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
safarigirl:
eyha. Shit happens. You like him so much you won't vote for him, interesting logic. Well, we've never had a rep Nigerians all voted for, so the news about you not voting him isn't news
never said it was babe, they're people like me who watch the show and end it just watching, we don't give shit enough to actually vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ewoma45:
I have been verifying my phone number to the bba iid on wechat since last week nd they haven't sent ma otp(one time pin)
just type +234 your num and send to the bba account.
e.g +234705689****, do not type +2340705689******, leave out the first zero in your number. wasn't able to verify it too, till I saw my mistake
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
tonididdy:
Entertainment my foot...if I wanna b entertaine I'd go watch sonymax's takeshis castle or wipeout.
Am a blunt Nigerian and take it or not with this never ending anger talkativating character of tayo, he's gonna b in the chopping block everywk.
Elikem, dkb and pokello know what a taste of that medicine is like.
To last in this game ,u have to be general, unbiased, necessary and smart not loud and sexy or dominative.
my friend take several seats. Melvin was general, unbiased and blah blah blah, wetin do am? Karen, Uti, Keagan, Ricco and Richard didn't win using this your formula. And I thought we've established the fact that Tayo isn't going far. Let him even leave fast make we save money, no be say e go reach finals come lose like MelBev

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dannyxy:
people trying to play the game from their sitting room.

tayo should do this, tayo should do that, its is not him, he can't do what you want because he is not you, it's a reality game portraying personality, it's all about people and their character. when people start pretending to be what they at not, then the aim of the show is defeated, I wonder if some people think bba is soap opera?, it is realityyyy.
they should all proceed to channel 118 to watch telemundo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ewoma45(f): 11:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
@Wo1F tell them o. I nuh quote u o .I neva ready to quench. @dannyxy tanks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
What does tayo want to gain from all this I wonder... I can't stop laughing. I wonder what this show would be like after he is gone.Seriously the guy needs to be insidious about his motives.Too much of everything is not good sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.