Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,009 members, 7,849,073 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2263172 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
ochon:

LWKMD. grin

BTW, thanks for the pic..

That Tayo's hair no follow at all...
You welcome oldie.

True. He probably plaits and loose, plaits and loose so the hair can grow. Oh never mind! you're bald like JJ. You wont understand.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dannyxy:
baba na shake body, jiki zai yi soki.
we need your funny,lethal posts.

permutations grin buhaaaha,
ai mune pro-tayooooo.

are they madddd
Nagode smiley .

Ina gani aikin ku .

I am the alpha male. I will spit fire. The only warrior who captured 10 lions and used them as pets.
Are they madddddd? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dospix:
This Tayo guy is the realest guy ever to have graced BBA. Yesterday, just after the alteration with JJ and Allusa, Esther tould the other housemates who were gossiping Tayo that he would be cool by tomorrow. I didn't understand what she meant not until now. Through out this morning, JJ, Allusa, Frankie and Mr265 have been gossiping Tayo. But when Tayo came out of the living room and saw them conversing, he shook all of them and they started discussing as though they had been praying for him all this while. This Tayo of a guy is something else, he didn't even act like someone who had a fight with them. Now I feel we have been soo hard on the guy, we just need to give him more time so he can explain his personality to us better. My respect for him has certainly increased...mehnnn this guy is a genius! People like this guy are rear to find. Tayo all the way.
You know, nigerians audience or people generally are quick, like flash to react to things in a second, without patience and proper investigation. We become hot and cold in an instance. #junglejustise #negative media reports #rumours
Wen you drive a rangerover to the village, people start talking crap, with out know sh*t. In all na God wey person need hold tight, becos people like that can push you to become wat you are not. #beyourself

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
Agbgift how's you and the ministry.

Those 20 20naira wey you take dey buy chewing gum chew like contract, dey use some vote. Shey you hear ! tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
soloqy:
Frankie to Tayo : You know am older than you?

Tayo to Frankie: How does it feel to be old ? grin grin grin
great movie ''punch lines'' or, ''quote of the week''
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
THEAMAKA:

Idris will make a girl like me want to commit. He is my kind of guy. kiss
the guy try, i no fit leave that kin ''predator'' with a girl am just geting to know. Hahahaha....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Akshow:

Abi o. We dey work we no watch make them update us abeg.
Hahhahahahahahahahahahh.....my belle ooo...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ksslib:
You dont get to see this everyday.

October 15th . 12: 20pm. Rare sighting of Trezegah somewhere around the lounge.

gringrin you are evil

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ksslib:

una don turn this man to monument......hahaaa ''rare sighting''
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Tsmilez:
Macky2 is a very dangerous guy,he's just observing all the housemates,dat guy go bad,yesterday after the tayo/JJ ish,he told kcee moore and Louis dat,tayo's strategy is to quarell and cause trouble,and that he knows africa loves it because it's drama they want,today tayo apologized and he said it's another strategy,by the time he studies this housemates and know how they are,one way or the other he's going to use it against them

my opinion tho
macky2 na bokoharam ooo...he wan expose tayo arsena, instead make him play him own game, dey der dey analyse another man.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
ebuetor:

macky2 na bokoharam ooo...he wan expose tayo arsena, instead make him play him own game, dey der dey analyse another man.
he is deceiving himself. He is nothing but a furniture in biggy's room. Who sabi am aside him coun3 men wey dey halla him name?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hehehehehehehehehehehe
Ksslib:

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ksslib:
Agbgift how's you and the ministry.

Those 20 20naira wey you take dey buy chewing gum chew like contract, dey use some vote. Shey you hear ! tongue
The ministry dey go well. I dey vote o, only say d show get k-leg this year.
But d vote still continues.
How d okirika business dey go for ur.end there?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
Frankie encouraging Tayo to develop more muscles
Tayo: what is my offence? What offence did I commit? Am I going for olympics? grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
@thandii1, I think the cursing and arrogance are a part of Tayo his loved ones don't see. If you notice whenever he's with ata wewe and Lilly, he's funny, loud and interesting, but with the likes of JJ he's all claws out. The situation and the people determine which side he shows. He's concerned cuz his loved ones don't see that violent part of him, it's reserved for those that annoy him. My take though
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
Dannyxy:
since the creation of the world there's been "follow follow", till the world ends there'll be "follow follow". I am not even talking about nl, the world in general, people will follow bad opinions, people will follow good opinions, it's their own choice. you can decide to be on the opposing side, but when you do, make sure you are strong to take all the arrows that will come your way..

and let me add, when you decide to oppose the "follow follow community", make sure you are supporting what is right and have valid points. not just being hypocritical in your quest to stand out, and not to be seen as a "follow follow"

Sumtyms dude, sumtyms..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Are you guys mad or something? For the past 10 minutes or so, i have been refreshing this page and no one is saying anything.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 2:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Who watched Sabina's DS,that gal is a WINCH. The dey add lie o nmuch hate for naija.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pesuzok(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
Almighty Tayo crying in the diary room
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
JJ talking about Tayo in his ds
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
This housemates don't know that they are slowly making Tayo look like the victim.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by isaiah9(m): 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
fashrola:
Tayo was an ex-cadet of the Maritime Academy of Nigeria (A Para-Military and federally owned educational institute in Oron, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. Originally called the Nautical College of Nigeria, it was established to educate and train shipboard officers, ratings and shore-based management personnel) The Nigerian Navy are in charge of regimental activities of the school, the school is kinda lyk NDA but purely for people who wants to work onboard Merchant ships or offshore installations etc.... But some ex-cadets can still apply for a short course in the Nigerian Navy after graduation which they will be selected first before other ''civilian' candidates.

So Tayo might not be in the Navy..... he's just an ex-cadet of the Maritime Academy of Nigeria

Also as an ex-cadet of the same school..... after your national diplomas... Top IOCs in Nigeria and abroad do come to recruit cadets with good grades to work as an Engine/Deck cadet onboard their ships... So Tayo might have had that opportunity to work on vessels
Wow thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Imagin this house gal sabina saying that there are things she can learn from lilian e.g being bold and not shy or something like that.
And what Lillian can learn from her is stop gossiping. You need to see her face,it was so obvious she was trying to make Tayo and Lillian look bad.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
Agbgift:

The ministry dey go well. I dey vote o, only say d show get k-leg this year.
But d vote still continues.
How d okirika business dey go for ur.end there?
Yeye! As usual E dey una hand. tongue

Na so. The show sef don dey tire person . Keep voting sha! If you run outta credit, borrow. I ll take care of it.. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
pavrita:
Imagin this house gal sabina saying that there are things she can learn from lilian e.g being bold and not shy or something like that.
And what Lillian can learn from her is stop gossiping. You need to see her face,it was so obvious she was trying to make Tayo and Lillian look bad.
Sabina even though,is entitled to her opinion, should mind her business. She should play her game and leave lilian to play hers.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
This Micky2 wants to be diplomatic.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
:oWow...see pages I need 2 read
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chelseabmw(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
fashrola:
I swear to God!!!! you know this!!!!! even upon that sneaky and bad advice frankie gave him... I even thought he will cave in and follow his useless advice.... Tayo just won my heart.... i got ya back bro

I just voted through website, wechat, my 3 phone numbers, just name it.... Tayo will be there till the last day... Frankie is leaving this week so no need to even talk abt him(Old man)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
ebuetor:

Rumor has it that he's an Ex con,that he smokes and drinks but he's not done any of this things since he came,bad guy loading

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
someone said on the strap "JJ with his mirror head shinning like Tayo's destiny,Lwkmd

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MoyoGENERAL: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
imagine
since TAYO don apologize to HM's
everything don DULL and no hot updates!!!
this thread sef dull...so tey...3hrs we still dey the same page!!!!
#TAYO WhYYYYYYY#

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
Tsmilez:

Rumor has it that he's an Ex con,that he smokes and drinks but he's not done any of this things since he came,bad guy loading
He's the richest musician in Zambia and was arrested for copper ore theft.

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.