Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2268130 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
Strap" JJ's head be shining like Tayo's future...Meanwhile Samantha said she doesn't like muscular men ... She described Tayo's body as the perfect body. Compounding my boy's woes grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2014
Biggy must be clueless

Why Bollywood, and not Nollywood or any other Africa movie industry?

Why go outside the shores of Africa?

Why not encourage and promote your own?

Is this suppose to be Big Brother Asia?

This make no sense however you decide to look at it

#ijusthate!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
These HOH always seem dumb when grouping

Imagine Samantha selecting his country mate in the same group

What if they lose?

Same thing she did wid Tayo and Lilian

Can't they be smart and reasonable in important task like this undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
Trezagah thinks Tayo is his closest friend because he always makes him laugh

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Aitee1:
These HOH always seem dumb when grouping

Imagine Samantha selecting his country mate in the same group

What if they lose?

Same thing she did wid Tayo and Lilian

Can't they be smart and reasonable in important task like this undecided
And what if they win? won't that be smart? Life is a risk and, you are smart when your choices turn out okay. Let's watch and see.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Laveda says tayo is a bully that she didn't find his jokes yersterday funny
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
The fact that Macky0.1 is on this show goes against all codes of fairness. He has his goons all over social media intimidating people and making #Macky2hastheXfactor trend. That's how they maneuvered ROA last week. Will see how far their borite goes. Why would they even bring their richest musician? Next year na Chris Katongo dem go send, then finally their Presido go come rep them.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by isaiah9(m): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
russello:
Biggy must be clueless

#ijusthate!
hmmm talking sense instead of promoting africa culture they're promoting another continent culture, what a dumb idea.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tsmilez:
Laveda says tayo is a bully that she didn't find his jokes yersterday funny
well, they weren't for her to find funny. The viewers found it funny and dazall

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Onge(f): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
russello:
Biggy must be clueless

#ijusthate!

I think maybe in the following weeks they will do Nollywood...remember its still the second week in the game and everyweek they will do a movie so surely Nollywood is in their list
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
safarigirl:
The fact that Macky0.1 is on this show goes against all codes of fairness. He has his goons all over social media intimidating people and making #Macky2hastheXfactor trend. That's how they maneuvered ROA last week. Will see how far their borite goes. Why would they even bring their richest musician? Next year na Chris Katongo dem go send, then finally their Presido go come rep them.

Aye you girl, always has something not cool to say about anything, but Tayo.

Can you cut some people a slack and just be a spectator for once.

May be what Macky2 wants is exposure to the rest of africa so they can know his music, not money.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
safarigirl:

I don die o. Lwkmd!! This gehl no go kill person. gringrin

Lord save my ribs. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
safarigirl:
well, they weren't for her to find funny. The viewers found it funny and dazall

Issorait grin
I just hope you don't attack Lillian in the future for doing nothing to prevent the "time bomb" from carrying on with his "time-bombing" ways when he was attacking LaVeda grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
kgr28:

Aye you girl, always has something not cool to say about anything, but Tayo.

Can you cut some people a slack and just be a spectator for once.

May be what Macky2 wants is exposure to the rest of africa so they can know his music, not money.

Relax bro, sometimes you need some comic relief in form of that post. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
diary sessions in d big brother house seem to be all about Tayo. every house mate has something to say about him .
jayjay ." tayo is my brother , he reminds of of my younger days"
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
tsquaure:

ehn
are you talking about jay jay okocha?, or j.j the parasite?

he said tayo reminds of his younger days?, really

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2014
tsquaure:
diary sessions in d big brother house seem to be all about Tayo. every house mate has something to say about him .
lmao!!did jj say dat??if he did then hez rily madt....na so e tall 4 hez younger days abi??

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
tsquaure:

grin The guy has completely turned them into spectators. Many of them sef come follow us dey watch BBA, like Trezagah grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
Harbosede02:
lmao!!did jj say dat??if he did then hez rily madt....na so e tall 4 hez younger days abi??
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2014
tsquaure:
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
ochon:

Relex bro, sometimes you need some comic relief in form of that post. grin

True dawg! but Safarigirl has been lashing BB, the show itself, the producers, the tasks, HMs..but Tayo,the votin, countries, twitter., flies in the BB house...like everything.

what exactly does she want??

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
tsquaure:
this sounds like an insult to me. How would an aburo say an egbon reminds him of his younger days.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MoyoGENERAL: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
I'm having a feeling LILIAN may walk out this sunday!!! if it goes like this!!!

check!!!!

Frankie - Rwanda
JJ - Zim, Zam, Malawi and or SA.
Promiscuous - Namibia, Mozambique
Tayo - Nigeria, Ghana, ROA and or SA.
Esther - Uganda
Laveda - Tanzania, Botswana
Sabina - Kenya
Lillian - 0
Ellah - 0

unless she win GHANA's vote, then she can be safe!

* copied#
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by azeeza(f): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
He is hallucinating.
killabeauti:
this sounds like an insult to me. How would an aburo say an egbon reminds him of his younger days.

i was here too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
tsquaure:

JJ the liar...his brother indeed, so he incites people against his brother? Hogwash!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2014
tsquaure:
This guy forgot he tld africa hez 23yrs old........biggie go dey look am lik 'dis guy is ode'

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Psychedelia:

grin The guy has completely turned them into spectators. Many of them sef come follow us dey watch BBA, like Trezagah grin
the difference is that he is watching it live, while we are watching on t.v

trezenguy grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Psychedelia:

gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Psychedelia:

Issorait grin
I just hope you don't attack Lillian in the future for doing nothing to prevent the "time bomb" from carrying on with his "time-bombing" ways when he was attacking LaVeda grin
really? He was yabbing her and making people laugh, it wasn't an attack. Twas the usual teasing like they do to Trezagah. She only sees it as bullying cuz the midget hammered it into her head that it was bullying. If she had said this last night, I would've taken her word, but not after her gossip session with JJ

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Yep Yep J.J said just that. and for all of u looking for Tayo the lionslayer, am not sure u will see him anymore . unless something drastic happens in d BB house. d guy said he likes d peace he has found. he has made new friends eg (sipe who talked to him for the first time) and from here forward he only wants to represent Nigeria not as an aggressor.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2014
I also think it's unfair for Macky to be in the house, he should have gone for the celebrity edition. I see his fans trying to promote him for everything, at this rate the dude will sleep his way to the money
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2014
azeeza:
He is hallucinating.

i was here too.
dude was so different in TheChase. He just so annoying right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.