Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2256632 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CircleOfWilis: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2014
''

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CircleOfWilis: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2014
'

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2014
Deogratius09:
9 ON BLOCK WHO IS LEAVING TONIGHT?

The game has to end for at least one housemate tonight…Who will it be?

Here comes a scary day for housemates and an entertaining one for the viewers. It is the second Live eviction of the Hotshots and at least one of the nominees will tonight be evicted.

Uganda’s Ellah and Esther, Nigerian’s Lilian and Tayo, Frankie from Rwanda, JJ from Zimbabwe, Laveda the Tanzanian, Sabina from Kenya and Nambia’s Permithias are the housemates up for tonight’s possible eviction. Lucky are the eight who might be thinking about their fate but I feel for Ellah who is going to be shocked on the last minute. The eight came out as the house’s top nominees while Ellah was HOH’s add decision.

With voting lines closed,Africa’s votes in and being audited, the awaited moment’s is IK’s nasty business time where he will have to announce the end of one or more housemates’ Hotshots journey.

Who do you think is leaving the house tonight?

Source: http://2014.bigbrotherafricafans.com/68825/9-block-leaving-tonight/

Still feel 3 people will leave tonight
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2014
mochi1:
Laveda n Frankie/ellah

I want Frankie to stay. The guy is misunderstood. Feel sorry for him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Deogratius09: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2014
Who do you think is going home tonight?...

Will it be Ellah, Esther, Frankie, JJ, Laveda, Lilian, Permithias, Sabina or Tayo?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Deogratius09: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2014
feminineA:

Still feel 3 people will leave tonight

I also feel the same thing
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2014
If 3 leave, it will be 3 females. Na so dem wan comot all the girls. Anyway I know Papa Toye is safe as well as the midget and Perming lotion. Looking forward to the winner of the extravaganza task, X factor(between Tayo and Wacky2) as well as tonight's nominations
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ummnasreen: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2014
Akshow:
I see ellah and lilian leaving tonight
Lilian ain't goin nowhere

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2014
now I can get why the housemates get irritated. Lillian is just screaming and shouting into her mic about naija and ik and Don jazzy. Even me i feel like muting the TV. Tayo was doing that too but he stopped. And they keep showing JJ who is just keeping quiet with an expression on his face like he can't wait to finish with the hair and leave.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by wo1F(m): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2014
Just like nations do with their "heroes" by immortalizing them, Biggie should rename that kitchen "322 Nhlanhla drive, Johannesburg". Nigga can eat for Africa. WTF!

Nigga was in the kitchen when I was leaving for 7:30am mass only to return and meet him in the same kitchen. Shitt! Biggie knight Nhlanhla already

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mochi1(m): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2014
lumeviewscom:

how do u mean that he's misunderstood
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mochi1(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2014
safarigirl:
do you know where Lilian plans to get a vote from? If she can't get one, she'll be chilling with Denrele later this week
make we see na!! Lillian not going home,@ least not now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2014
Breaking news!!! Trez baba is sending grin shoutout to his peeps
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2014
Dannyxy:
now I have always wondered why i just start laughing anytime I see trezegah, I never knew why till I made a ground breaking discovering, trezegah is a twin!, and I have known his twin for like forever, in fact I grew up with him, I was so shocked, how could i not have noticed all this while... smh

now below is an image of trezegah and his twin...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lolz......,thats true. Even the way he place his mouth....yeah thats it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2014
lumeviewscom:

I totally agree!
Today's nominations will be really informed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2014
orirebaby:
Breaking news!!! Trez baba is doing ;Dshoutout to his peeps

There's nothing "breaking" about this news.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
housemates expressing doubt about Frankie's sexuality
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tayo to Idris: when was the last time you had a first kiss?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tayo: the girls in this house, all we ask is that you wear a bra, but you refuse. God is watching you

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tayo: the girls in this house have written us off... and it is painful to me for you. You are supposed to be active Idris, you are supposed to be servicing them.
Idris: and what are you supposed to be doing?
Tayo: watching you.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Forget it o...West Africans are VERY INTERESTING PEOPLE ESPECIALLY NIGERIANS, somehow we have a way of infecting the house with our slangs each season. If we henter sumwhier you go know!! Are they maaadddd??!!! Meanwhile Baba AkinToye is sizzling kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
dynamitee:
housemates expressing doubt about Frankie's sexuality

And Tayo straightened them out...people read too much into little things. Frankie was given a role and he interpreted it well, what's their stress?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tayo: Please all we are asking is that you wear bra. All these nip..ples are wounding us. Is there a big deal to wearing bra. This is all we are asking...God is watching ooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
who else is noticing what am noticing.
biggie wants to reawake the old tayo, big brother is trying to bring back ajani the lion slayer.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dannyxy:
biggie wants to reawake the old tayo, big brother is trying to bring back ajani the lion slayer.
But biggie dey craze o,why would he make such a silly mistake on tayo's pic.am glad he went ajani on biggie,the guy use fast off tv.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dannyxy:

Bros, abeg drop details na. NEPA dey do me strong tin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
Dathommie:

Bros, abeg drop details na. NEPA dey do me strong tin
bigge did not show his pic on the shopping screen, so he got angry.
he said firstly, biggie took his bed away, now he did not display his pic on shopping screen.
the guy provoke oh.

I wonder what prank biggie is trying to play

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
sophiangel:
But biggie dey craze o,why would he make such a silly mistake on tayo's pic.am glad he went ajani on biggie,the guy use fast off tv.
I have the feeling biggie did it purposely..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Even biggie is aware dat d old tayo is good for his business and franchise..........biggie is just trying to bring out d craze in him.
On d side, whoever is updating stories on big brothers site clearly has issues, biased and playing out a script. I can't believe how d nlahnlah food ish yesterday was reported on biggie's site. D article is clearly one sided to favour nlahnlah and flawed!!! My opinion. Thank God our eyes is on biggie too.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
if you ignore the fact that this isn't idols or something, premature is actually quite good. And if he wrote all those songs himself, then he is talented and I really hope he makes it outside bba. That said, I'm tired of the guitars and oversabi mama's acidic voice singing along
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
shegxi:
Even biggie is aware dat d old tayo is good for his business and franchise..........biggie is just trying to bring out d craze in him.
On d side, whoever is updating stories on big brothers site clearly has issues, biased and playing out a script. I can't believe how d nlahnlah food ish yesterday was reported on biggie's site. D article is clearly one sided to favour nlahnlah and flawed!!! My opinion. Thank God our eyes is on biggie too.
lol. Na so, if it was Tayo, the news would've been damaging to say the least. If they could, they'd make the glutton look like a good guy fighting against 23 evil people

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
TAYO: thanks to d people dat nominated us, if not we wn't look dis gud. gringringringringrin d dude can so talk.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.