Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2253038 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dannyxy: not everyone is as fake as you, you people keep going on about how Melvin is this, Melvin is that, he was a good guy, with a big heart, he has gotten a place you might never get to, so you haters should go shove yourselves into the nearest goat nose, bloody haters will not let the guy rest, it's one year already!

lnfact I am ready for any hater now, i am official pissed. what crap!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
tunbebes:

Sup u? U dey vex o! Pls,just ignore.
my sis weldone oh, long time oh.

I no vex, I just dey wonder how some people go just dedicate their life to hate somebody wey no do them anything. ok I will just ignore.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Reincarnated: Forkadict and Safarigirl grin grin i look forward to another combo like this
I dey wait forkadict, we don't always disagree. We were partners in crime in Stargame when we were bashing Goldie (RIP) grin. Hope we're on the same team this season.

Abeg anybody don see spade?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Reincarnated: StateOfMind honey (looks at ochon grin).. you've already started with Epistle. How are you doing kiss

OCHON sharap dia... u must watch the show. Bros hafa na, its been too long
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1721929_1468141slimbone20bossmanjpgbc148950d56ba5c49a65cf28c4fefa7e_jpeg01827451fdbdb2dabe66bc10b5857fcf
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
meforyou1: Hey take it easy on the lady. U phucked up. Just I decided to keep quiet.

Thanks for being the voice of reason, I hope the he-goat will listen.

meforyou1: Hey easy. Big brother hasn't started. Just click ignore for the moment

I would have loved to ignore him, but then he will think he can get away with it. I'm sure he can't go on the street calling just any girl a b***. I'm sure he will not live long grin grin grin

But because this is a faceless online forum, he believes he can just disrespect any female. I have zero tolerance for such 'men' or boys or guys or whatever grade of human being he is.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Reincarnated: So of all the nairaland people wey camp for that BBA Chase thread, you mean to tell me not even one is representing us this year? I have to say, I'm very disappointed. I been dey think say we go see horse mouth Ksslib for tv grin grin my guy, why u no establish connection with Denrele na? Anyway, i thank God say no be that peasant anwuta dey represent us. We for don carry last grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1609777_1454457_look20son_jpg4ea0b938c0bd2407bff470c2f58b8f2e_jpegbd1aca1efccc965b3306dd4a86bbc7f9
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by femummy(f): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Its only a blind person that will not see the fake saintly attitude of melvin, he was neva himself , and played safe all thru the game.
I don't want to waste my time this year watching smbdy acting a script, it was boring I tell u

Dannyxy: not everyone is as fake as you, you people keep going on about how Melvin is this, Melvin is that, he was a good guy, with a big heart, he has gotten a place you might never get to, so you haters should go shove yourselves into the nearest goat nose, bloody haters will not let the guy rest, it's one year already!

lnfact I am ready for any hater now, i am official pissed. what crap!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
safarigirl: I dey wait forkadict, we don't always disagree. We were partners in crime in Stargame when we were bashing Goldie (RIP) grin. Hope we're on the same team this season.

Abeg anybody don see spade?

Spade aka Psychedelia is waiting for oct 5th before hin go show face.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon:
papa ostrich na me dey make you laugh?, abi na the problem wey dey do "woman united" dey make you laugh grin

make I warn you now, if you write any long epistle this year, I go by myself report you to the nearest mod.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dcaliphate(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
meforyou1: Hey take it easy on the lady. U phucked up. Just I decided to keep quiet.
aiit bro. much respect wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dannyxy: papa ostrich na me dey make you laugh?, abi na the problem wey dey do "woman united" dey make you laugh grin

make I warn you now, if you write any long epistle this year, I go by myself report you to the nearest mod.
LOL. Your anger dey make me laugh. This season go shele wella. At least I go see you defending Tayo against his anti-fans. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
femummy: Its only a blind person that will not see the fake saintly attitude of melvin, he was neva himself , and played safe all thru the game.
I don't want to waste my time this year watching smbdy acting a script, it was boring I tell u

muhehehe, some one should help me give Melvin an Oscar award, are you telling me he acted a script 24/7 for 91 days?

lookatew, my fwend go and sleep..

let's not drag this anymore, the chase is over, we should move on, stop hating..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dcaliphate(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Aida13:

SMH. You still haven't learned. Too bad. I guess not every one with a dhick is a real man grin grin You're just a toad, seeking attention. I guess your ex-girlfriend left you for a hotter, smarter and richer guy LMAO and you're still not over it. Come on it's been ten years, time to move on. Guys like you don't get any action, that's why you're so frustrated. Just please, stay off my mentions, or I will phucking own your a$$. Call a girl a b***ch and that's what you get. Otondo of a boy tongue

Keep mentioning me, and I promise you one of us will leave this forum (HINT---it won't be me.) So get off this thread LOSER and go pick on someone your own puny size.

lolzzz, like u said, u have the time. I think i can give u that. Its was fun sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
ochon: LOL. Your anger dey make me laugh. This season go shele wella. At least I go see you defending Tayo against his anti-fans. grin
yo dey my mind?, how you take know? I be team tayo already.. team taylia. # tayo # Lillian
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by maxkidy(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
nawa oh show never start oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by OmoNwa: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Am gonna visit this thread when d show starts proper, by then, we go don forget about previous BBAs
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
forkadict:

****Siren blazing--- Paaaapuuuuun paaaapuuun Paaaapuun paaapuuun, weo weo weo weo weo weo weo *****

Fork Addict's aide de camp rushes to open the door to the back seat of Fork addict's Limousine for His Excellency to alight and mark the attendance register for BIG BROTHER SEASON IX- THE HOTSHOT THREAD.

Fork Addict exits the thread.

****Siren blazing--- Paaaapuuuuun paaaapuuun Paaaapuun paaapuuun, weo weo weo weo weo weo weo *****
cheesy cheesy fork addict...I see u..

Reincarnated: StateOfMind honey (looks at ochon grin).. you've already started with Epistle. How are you doing kiss

Kslib/ ksslib... Lipsy baba!!! I hope say you don dey figure out how we go infiltrate Tamuno?
GHKwame grin grin grin
Safarigirl wink i hope you don ready your permutation
Dannyxy babaaaa grin if only THEAMAKA dey here. hafa?
Njokusboy my brother...its been too damn long
Giiyaz the peasant..
AndreRush how fa those mailinator accounts na? You know, the 50,000 accounts wey we open on top Melvin head and the mumu still land at 4th position grin
J&H and Ella B, could this be love PT 2? grin
Toyin Dipo and Dre...my boys cool
Waxdude, IK, malam.... how have u guys been?
All my wives and ex wives and future wives and concubines too numerous to name...you know yourselves wink i have not forsaken you.
Una no dull this thread cuz just like the last time, na here I go watch this BBA.
*Space booked*

Rein waz up..i'm fine...jst waitn for d housemates to ballin into d crib...den all d hotables,likeables,fineables, wil all become hateables,borables,lameables cheesy cheesy...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Aida13:

Thanks for being the voice of reason, I hope the he-goat will listen.

I would have loved to ignore him, but then he will think he can get away with it. I'm sure he can't go on the street calling just any girl a b***. I'm sure he will not live long grin grin grin

But because this is a faceless online forum, he believes he can just disrespect any female. I have zero tolerance for such 'men' or boys or guys or whatever grade of human being he is.
Easy pls. I have been an ardent biggie addict since revolution. Just like u, coming into the show on Nairaland this season. I have also been active on biggie's Facebook page.
Enjoyed your write up about the chase. Just wanted to tell u that u missed out Sulu, next I saw you quarreling. Easy pls.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by QSheba: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Some people tho
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Reincarnated: Tunbebes... saw y
our mention. I'm good. How are you?
I'm fine. Tanx.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2014

Kslib/ ksslib... Lipsy baba!!! I hope say you don dey figure out how we go infiltrate Tamuno?
GHKwame grin grin grin
Safarigirl wink i hope you don ready your permutation
Dannyxy babaaaa grin if only THEAMAKA dey here. hafa?
Njokusboy my brother...its been too damn long
Giiyaz the peasant..
AndreRush how fa those mailinator accounts na? You know, the 50,000 accounts wey we open on top Melvin head and the mumu still land at 4th position grin
J&H and Ella B, could this be love PT 2? grin
Toyin Dipo and Dre...my boys cool
Waxdude, IK, malam.... how have u guys been?
All my wives and ex wives and future wives and concubines too numerous to name...you know yourselves wink i have not forsaken you.

Una no dull this thread cuz just like the last time, na here I go watch this BBA.

*Space booked*

Man those accounts dey one corner. Was really disappointed how last season unfolded. Invested a lot of time and money, at the end the final results was extremely underwhelming. I doubt I'll be as invested this time though. But regardless, I hope our reps steps up and Rep us well.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
I never see Dre o! I want to believe he is fine. Been some time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Can't wait for sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Testing
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
tope436:

Melvin is not dull, he is just the reserve type

Melvin alone was DULL, DULLER, DULLEST ALL ROLLED INTO ONE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
shocked shockedshocked... E be like say this thread go hot gan this season..see hotshots everywhere and the show hasn't even started. grin grin

Reincarnated my dear, I'm good, I bet you've been good too. Please no obsession this time around, you know, the sheilarocks\lilanrocks\leparocks kinda thing tongue

Waxdude, sorry, I don't see som in my mentions, I just went through some pages briefly and saw your S\O. Hiya!

Tunbebes, hi! I bet You'll enjoy this as much as last year's thread wink

I think I like this aida chic already, *high five* cool. Btw, they do ban handles on this forum grin, easy babe. We don't want your handle banned, cos you sabi narration well well.

Safarigirl, this our tayo is okay, has a funny dentition though. I was actually drooling when I saw the picture posted in here by you till I saw the ones on the frontpage and realised dude is just average. But hey, it has never really been about looks, afterall chris was obesere-look alike grin, and ola's frame was intimidating but they both did well. We'll see what they all have to offer soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sprinkles holy water on thread... Y'all need to calm down and lets just enjoy the show. Hian
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Wehehell... Greetings, earthlings. cool

*drops anchor*
*walks into shore*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Reincarnated: Forkadict and Safarigirl grin grin i look forward to another combo like this

My new year sorry, new BB resolutions are:

1. No fights with no barger this year. I go just dey maintain my lane jeje.
2. No epistles

So help me God
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
I've just got one question, though...

Why does my profile whatchamacallit list "Romance" as one of my most frequented sections, even when I've done my best to avoid that area based on the fact that it reeks of brain AIDS? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dannyxy: Melvin remains my best BBa housemate so far,

Yes I agree with you. Signs of endtime are everywhere. This bullsheet right here confirms that!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Psychedelia: Wehehell... Greetings, earthlings. cool

*drops anchor*
*walks into shore*
psychedelia ore mi nwannem nwoke..ke kwanu cheesy

StateOfMind: shocked shockedshocked... E be like say this thread go hot gan this season..see hotshots everywhere and the show hasn't even started. grin grin
Reincarnated my dear, I'm good, I bet you've been good too. Please no obsession this time around, you know, the sheilarocks\lilanrocks\leparocks kinda thing tongue
[b]Waxdude, sorry, I don't see som in my mentions, I just went through some pages briefly and saw your S\O. Hiya!
[/b]Tunbebes, hi! I bet You'll enjoy this as much as last year's thread wink
I think I like this aida chic already, *high five* cool. Btw, they do ban handles on this forum grin, easy babe. We don't want your handle banned, cos you sabi narration well well.
Safarigirl, this our tayo is okay, has a funny dentition though. I was actually drooling when I saw the picture posted in here by you till I saw the ones on the frontpage and realised dude is just average. But hey, it has never really been about looks, afterall chris was obesere-look alike grin, and ola's frame was intimidating but they both did well. We'll see what they all have to offer soon.
issorit...hope ur good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.