Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,323 members, 7,867,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2271729 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Reincarnated: Drahmah grin
buhahaha, how far na bro, you don fagg finish? grin grin I see were kslib dey call you bae, na mehn you dey do now?? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon: Sharap!! If you like Safaigirl, openly woo her. Stop hiding your feelings by winking angry tongue

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dannyxy: then why were you going on about the "holy holy" , you think I did not see it?, you were making inciting comments, after I told you it was that serious, you should be the one to take the chill pill, one day I will make comment, then you will come back to that post saying " were you not the one forming holy?", so life is a joke to you?, muhehehe, you are not serious. obviously you were not here last year, if not you would not be making those comments, what I hate the most is inciting comments, if you want to say something, say it..

Yeah whatever grin The emboldened words make you sound like a preteen girl grin grin Stop ranting OK, it's not a good look tongue

You're already afraid because I said I will call the holy-holy ones out if I see them dissing any housemate in future. My friend I ask you, why are you watching BBA? So your relevance is only to defend? That means if I don't diss, you won't comment abi? That shows the reason you are here.

Sure I dissed them on their looks, and you can defend them. Many others defended housemates by saying they look ok. Others have said worse than I did, but instead you went a roundabout way to say rubbish about 'those making bad comments about others photos when they don't have pics in their profile' Phuck that. That was a low blow and you showed yourself up. I'm on Facebook making comments with the rest of the BBA fans and we all see and know who is talking/commenting.

This Forum is mostly full of high-school/jambite age boys who still haven't learned to handle themselves. I for one only come here to broaden my mind. You obviously have never been anywhere else but Nairaland. Go out there and mix up on other online platforms, so you won't be so narrow-minded. Now let's drop this tirade, cos I for one won't let you ruin my anticipation of this fun show. Defender of the Universe [size=14pt]Mr. Voltron[/size] (that's your new nickname grin grin grin)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
ochon: LOL. How far bros.

I fine boss, how ur side nah?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
safarigirl: These are reportedly the final housemates. So it's 13 countries, no S/Leone. 8 SADC, 3 EA and 2WA (so unfair!)

@14, there is NO justification for this...none at all

Arthur- Rwanda (23)

Frankiei Rwanda (33)

The regional thing must be thrown out the window, if we go that route, then we are doomed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ksslib:
Deeeevil. You don start again grin. Na so you push am sotey dem grand father zone im assss.

You wan set rein up again shey? Smh

Just to clarify to the ladies. Grand father zone as in a lot of ladies were/are attracted to me because of the fact that I am stupidl.y rich as well as the uncanny resemblance i share with Tyson beckford hence, I used to think I could be the next Solomon. Those were the old days tho. I'm a changed man cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ksslib: lol.

Dont worry you ll enjoy everyones company here. They all are good sport.

But heads up. Get ready for neck breaking epistles that will if care is not taken, make you weep-- literally. No thanks to people like ochon who use long texts to make up for their height.

Be expecting stuffs like '' I must admit, the birth of this hours universal consciousness has energised the companionable gregarious me and I must above all odds, opine, thar the camaraderie entrenched deep somewhere in my genetic make up has never been this primed to mate you guys companionship''

All he is trying to say is ---- He's in a good mood today. angry

And stay away from njokusboy too. You don wanna know why. But if you have the strength to argue issues like why flies shouldn't fly the way they do, then he is your guy.

cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dannyxy: buhahaha, how far na bro, you don fagg finish? grin grin I see were kslib dey call you bae, na mehn you dey do now?? grin

You don mad abi

E be like say a new THE AMAKA don already camp tent for your area grin grin goodluck
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
ellab: Oh boy...37 pages?una no fit wait till d show start? grin

Kslib,Ochon,Reinca,Njoku how una dey?

My dear, we gallant... Oya come fall in line...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Reincarnated the peasant... go and sleep
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
forkadict:

Well, you may be right but I beg to differ on the following grounds.
1. In the whole of naija Just 800k subscribers You fit get all those ones for Lagos alone sef. talk more of the whole of naija.
2. I doubt SA has a larger base cos in BB the Revolution, naija had 3 slots. SA had 2. This clearly is inconsistent with the logic you proffered above.

1986, Pay-television came to South Africa when an analogue, single-channel service, M-Net, was launched by Naspers. For almost seven years, all M-Net's operations were handled by a single company.
1993, Naspers created a subsidiary company, Multichoice, which was to handle the business arm of M-Net, such as decoder sales, subscriber services and account management.[citation needed]
1995, Multichoice announced that it was launching a new digital, satellite service in South Africa and, on 6 October 1995, DStv was officially activated to subscribers. The original video channel bouquet consisted of 17 channels: M-Net, MGM Channel, TCM, TNT Sci-Fi Universal, SuperSport, ESPN, SelecTV, Travel Channel, KTV, Cartoon Network, BBC World News, CNN International, Sky News, Trinity Broadcasting Network, MTV, VH1 and TV5Monde.
2000, Launch of W4 Eutelsat satellite with Ku-band services to sub-Saharan Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands.
2001, Launch of Indian and Portuguese bouquet.
2002, Launch of Interactive Television.
2003, Dual View decoder launched.
2005, The DStv PVR decoder and DStv Compact is launched. DStv Premium subscribers South Africa cross the 1 million mark.
2006, MultiChoice launches BBBEE Share Scheme, Phuthuma Nathi. Channel Shuffle on 1 October, moving channels around to 3-digit numbers and for them to be in their right genre groups.
2007, Launch of DStv Select and of entry bouquet DStv EasyView.
2008, Launch of DStv's first High Definition decoder the HD PVR, XtraView and the first HD channel, M-Net HD.
2009, HD channels - SuperSport 1 HD, Discovery HD Showcase are launched.
2010, DVB over IP (Digital Video Broadcast over Internet Protocol) and DStv on Demand service launched, as well as the HD PVR 2P and M-Net Movies 1 HD.
2011, DStv BoxOffice & DStv Mobile launched.
2011, GOtv, a new digital pay television offering on digital terrestrial television platforms is established in a number of countries in Sub-Saharan Africa.
2012, DStv launched a new satellite in August "Intelsat 20", shuffling the channel numbers and offering subscribers 8 new HD channels from 1 October:
M-Net Movies Premier
M-Net Movies Comedy
M-Net Movies Family
M-Net Movies Action +
M-Net Movies Romance
M-Net Movies Showcase
M-Net Series Showcase (is a dedicated Series Channel first Fresh HD Series )
Studio Universal HD
2 new AfricaMagic channels[clarification needed - Which ones?]
2013, Multichoice adds FoxHD to (DStv Premium Premium package only) and kykNET & Kie (DStv Family, Compact, and Premium packages). It also launched a new DStv Family bouquet[1]
2013, DStv subscribers across Africa reach 6.7 million, with 4.5 million within South Africa.[2]
2013, Multichoice launches its next-generation PVR decoder, the DStv Explora to Revolutionise TV in SA[3]
2014, The new Channel Lifetime launch on Channel 131

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DStv

I hate to argue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
njokusboy: Reincarnated the peasant... go and sleep

Still evening bruh. You don forget
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Reincarnated:

Still evening bruh. You don forget

Lolzzz, I remember, na I'm be say I go abandon here till tomorrow be dat
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:03am On Oct 01, 2014
Aida13:

Yeah whatever grin The emboldened words make you sound like a preteen girl grin grin Stop ranting OK, it's not a good look tongue

You're already afraid because I said I will call the holy-holy ones out if I see them dissing any housemate in future. My friend I ask you, why are you watching BBA? So your relevance is only to defend? That means if I don't diss, you won't comment abi? That shows the reason you are here.

Sure I dissed them on their looks, and you can defend them. Many others defended housemates by saying they look ok. Others have said worse than I did, but instead you went a roundabout way to say rubbish about 'those making bad comments about others photos when they don't have pics in their profile' Phuck that. That was a low blow and you showed yourself up. I'm on Facebook making comments with the rest of the BBA fans and we all see and know who is talking/commenting.

This Forum is mostly full of high-school/jambite age boys who still haven't learned to handle themselves. I for one only come here to broaden my mind. You obviously have never been anywhere else but Nairaland. Go out there and mix up on other online platforms, so you won't be so narrow-minded. Now let's drop this tirade, cos I for one won't let you ruin my anticipation of this fun show. Defender of the Universe [size=14pt]Mr. Voltron[/size] (that's your new nickname grin grin grin)

and i am the over serious one, so you find my saying "you are isulting others pic, when you don't profile pic" insultive, well, i don't see it as insultive, because if some one had told me such, i wouldn't get angry.
(
::

you can call me preteen or ovaltine, voltron or johny bravo, whichever rocks your boat, i am just trying to save us another section of back and forth, i tease alot, so i will not like when i am teasing someone, you start reffering to a post where i was quoted out of context..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2014
Reincarnated:

You don mad abi

E be like say a new THE AMAKA don already camp tent for your area grin grin goodluck
who be the amaka?, wetin join me and her?

camp tent for where?, when i dey go school .next week, i just dey catch my own fun before time ni o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 12:08am On Oct 01, 2014
Dannyxy: and i am the over serious one, so you find my saying "you are isulting others pic, when you don't profile pic" insultive, well, i don't see it as insultive, because if some one had told me such, i wouldn't get angry.
(

you can call me preteen or ovaltine, voltron or johny bravo, whichever rocks your boat, i am just trying to save us another section of back and forth, i tease alot, so i will not like when i am teasing someone, you start reffering to a post where i was quoted out of context..

It's ok, it's ok ehh, take it easy. I didn't say you insulted anyone, I just said you were going a roundabout way to be rude. Now, can we get back to the topic??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 01, 2014
Dannyxy: and i am the over serious one, so you find my saying "you are isulting others pic, when you don't profile pic" insultive, well, i don't see it as insultive, because if some one had told me such, i wouldn't get angry.
(

grin grin angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 01, 2014
Aida13:

It's ok, it's ok ehh, take it easy. I didn't say you insulted anyone, I just said you were going a roundabout way to be rude. Now, can we get back to the topic??

Lolzzz, u never jam... don't worry when the show starts you'd get tired of attacking.... some people hear can make you cry like a baby, "with just words"....
Don't just step on the wrong foot, dannyxy own na just play
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2014
Aida13:

yes ma.
happy new month fellazz! oct 5th is at the corner
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 12:20am On Oct 01, 2014
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, u never jam... don't worry when the show starts you'd get tired of attacking.... some people hear can make you cry like a baby, "with just words"....
Don't just step on the wrong foot, dannyxy own na just play

Me sef I don tire. It's still 3 days away and some Nairalanders have already exhausted me. Abeg make I rest so I can enjoy my Oct. Ist. See you guys on the 5th!!

grin

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:25am On Oct 01, 2014
njokusboy:

grin grin angry
lmao,which time you dey sleep?, abi you no dey sleep at all?,
i wan dey like you oh, you get power to argue 24/7, i just argue for like two hours, body don dey pain me..
btw, happy new month bro
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 01, 2014
Dannyxy: lmao,which time you dey sleep?, abi you no dey sleep at all?,
i wan dey like you oh, you get power to argue 24/7, i just argue for like two hours, body don dey pain me..
btw, happy new month bro

Lmao..... sleep no gree come, I go try sleep sha... happy new month to you too
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 01, 2014
Aida13:

Me sef I don tire. It's still 3 days away and some Nairalanders have already exhausted me. Abeg make I rest so I can enjoy my Oct. Ist. See you guys on the 5th!!

grin

Enjoy am well... one thing I can assure, the thread would be worth your while.... Just enjoy it... welcome again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:46am On Oct 01, 2014
So after further investigation, I discovered the ratio is actually 6:5:2.

SADC:
South Africa
Malawi
Zimbabwe
Zambia
Namibia
Botswana

East Africa:
Kenya
Tanzania
Uganda
Rwanda
Mozambique

West Africa:
Nigeria
Ghana

Let's assume it's cuz of Ebola that we got so heavily cheated

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:50am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy Independence day guys.

Not much to celebrate, but at least we're alive.

Hope for the bewt as the show starts this month, finally!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:45am On Oct 01, 2014
forkadict:

****Siren blazing--- Paaaapuuuuun paaaapuuun Paaaapuun paaapuuun, weo weo weo weo weo weo weo *****

Fork Addict's aide de camp rushes to open the door to the back seat of Fork addict's Limousine for His Excellency to alight and mark the attendance register for BIG BROTHER SEASON IX- THE HOTSHOT THREAD.

Fork Addict exits the thread.

****Siren blazing--- Paaaapuuuuun paaaapuuun Paaaapuun paaapuuun, weo weo weo weo weo weo weo *****

Lmao. Funny dude. Where you hide since?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sosiqdude(m): 1:47am On Oct 01, 2014
sexydiva21: Na wah oh. We 4 yankee no go fit watch am

You fit come down for 9ja come watch am...it's easy, but na money kill am..can't wait to see housemates gossip about there self for dairy room!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:48am On Oct 01, 2014
Reincarnated:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin abeg how dem dey insert gif for this place again. Its been too damn long. HUP GHANA.. grin grin

Ohhh na. WTF is JJ doing here

Bros. grin shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:51am On Oct 01, 2014
Reincarnated: So of all the nairaland people wey camp for that BBA Chase thread, you mean to tell me not even one is representing us this year? I have to say, I'm very disappointed. I been dey think say we go see horse mouth Ksslib for tv grin grin my guy, why u no establish connection with Denrele na? Anyway, i thank God say no be that peasant anwuta dey represent us. We for don carry last grin

*dies from laughter* grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:56am On Oct 01, 2014
Psychedelia: I've just got one question, though...

Why does my profile whatchamacallit list "Romance" as one of my most frequented sections, even when I've done my best to avoid that area based on the fact that it reeks of brain AIDS? angry

Lwkmd.

Welcome, StateOfMind's ex.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:12am On Oct 01, 2014
Reincarnated:
grin grin

*Dead* Ksslib, you're finished. Come, redeem your soul. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:21am On Oct 01, 2014
Reincarnated: StateOfMind honey (looks at ochon grin).. you've already started with Epistle. How are you doing kiss

OCHON sharap dia... u must watch the show. Bros hafa na, its been too long
Kslib/ ksslib... Lipsy baba!!! I hope say you don dey figure out how we go infiltrate Tamuno?
GHKwame grin grin grin
Safarigirl wink i hope you don ready your permutation
Dannyxy babaaaa grin if only THEAMAKA dey here. hafa?
Njokusboy my brother...its been too damn long
Giiyaz the peasant..
AndreRush how fa those mailinator accounts na? You know, the 50,000 accounts wey we open on top Melvin head and the mumu still land at 4th position grin
J&H and Ella B, could this be love PT 2? grin
Toyin Dipo and Dre...my boys cool
Waxdude, IK, malam.... how have u guys been?
All my wives and ex wives and future wives and concubines too numerous to name...you know yourselves wink i have not forsaken you.

Una no dull this thread cuz just like the last time, na here I go watch this BBA.

*Space booked*

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.