Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2258207 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Followed Topics (9813).
Well done o, Hotshooters. angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
ochon:

Thanks my child.tongue

@Ksslib and Safarigirl, thanks for the explanation. I now get the drift..

You're welcome, my infant. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dominique(f): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
Safarigurl:
it's even better if you don't vote. But Tayo may be up, so all na just talk

That's exactly when I won't be voting cos I know he's not naija on lockdown. I can't form aliances with a strong rep that will most likely be in the finals. Neither Will I form one with countries that has never supported us.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
So our boy Tayo won the sexiest housemate award. Good for him. I feel that all these awards are even creating more animosity from other countries cos they be like 'Shey na only Tayo dey there ni?'

But my humble opinion is 'What shall it profit a man if he gains all the awards and loses the moola?' and also 'Seek ye first the moola and all these awards shall be added unto you'
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
forkadict:
So our boy Tayo won the sexiest housemate award. Good for him. I feel that all these awards are even creating more animosity from other countries cos they be like 'Shey na only Tayo dey there ni?'

But my humble opinion is 'What shall it profit a man if he gains all the awards and loses the moola?' and also 'Seek ye first the moola and all these awards shall be added unto you'

I doubt 9ja's are worried about him not winning the Moola....Big brother is a platform for all housemates.

The longer you stay and market yourself the batter your chances, you see all these extravaganza and future projects they might embark on as the show progresses might be the break through in their respective career's.

Lets take Sheila for example...now Africa knows she can act...if she leaves now she didn't leave at a bad time.

Frankie, Ajani and even Eckankar can get huge modelling endorsements depending on how dey sell demselves.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
spade:

I swear, no strategy.

And what makes it worse is that Tayo STILL does not have a fhucking Facebook landing page like Uti Nwachukwu.

How do we share our plans with his wider audience? sad
I just hope this guy doesn't end up like Melvin.

What was so difficult in creating a "Tayo Faniran" page before bouncing into the house?
He does have a facebook page ''Tayo Faniran. 9JA BBA Hotshot'' with over 2000 likes,i don't know if it is fanmade or he opened it himself but the admini of that page is doing a great job.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
@Safarigirl and those that think ditching KC and Ghana in an attempt to court Macky2 and Zambia

Is this for real? You want to breach trust? Look, it doesnt matter how 'whack' Ghana's housemate may be, omo, if any of them is up, then Naija is duty bound to come thru for the ghanaian housemate. Please forget about Macky2 and zambia please.

I propose we court Kenya instead. Let us sell our boy to them. @safarigirl SHOULD NEVER TAKE UP THIS RESPONSIBILITY. Cos the chances are that she will piss them off rather than court them which is what we aim to achieve. I will recommend a non-arvid Tayo fan(s) to take this up. Once we have done this, then we can only hope that they will come thru for us the final week. Same strategy should be applied to Uganda.We can work with Esther in this regard.

@Goodgirl2,
Can you please recommend a forum where active Kenyan BB followers abound? So we can send our agents there ASAP. The earlier we got this sheet underway, the better. The world and indeed the show are coming to an end. We are pressed for time.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
chai!

Tayo: we are entering November this week

Mam bee: yeah. October is 30 days right?

Tayo: yeah.

Olodos!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
v24m:

I doubt 9ja's are worried about him not winning the Moola....Big brother is a platform for all housemates.

The longer you stay and market yourself the batter your chances, you see all these extravaganza and future projects they might embark on as the show progresses might be the break through in their respective career's.

Lets take Sheila for example...now Africa knows she can act...if she leaves now she didn't leave at a bad time.

Frankie, Ajani and even Eckankar can get huge modelling endorsements depending on how dey sell demselves.

True. But this is just consolatory at best.

Lets aim for the real deal. if we miss that, then we can console ourselves with the exposure, well-known thingy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
dynamitee:
chai!

Tayo: we are entering November this week

Mam bee: yeah. October is 30 days right?

Tayo: yeah.

Olodos!

Omo na wa o.

This was something I have known since i was in primary One. In the rhyme, '30 days has September, April June and November, all the rest have 31...'
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
v24m:

Ahhh Ksslib wetin come be your own now. grin

Abeg leave Lexy for me..nxa

copied this from another forum
[b]It's a pity Lavenda left tarnished but there's something I believe we should not ignore. During her chat with Permithias on the incident, she mentioned that she had had some vodka and that Permithias then asked her to have some drink that he mixed and that was what affected her. I remember him offering Tayo some drink and Tayo asked why he should drink some else's drink, he was practically forcing Tayo to accept to drink it, luckily Tayo declined. According to Permithias, soaking up in the Jacuzzi was his idea and it was actually meant to be just him and Laveda. Permithias had prepared the Jacuzzi with some liquid soap such that it was all covered with thick foam, he fingered her under the foam.

From all his actions as recounted by he himself, Permithias definitely had the intention to take advantage of Laveda by ensuring that she was drunk to an unavoidably vulnerable level. Housemates should be commended for preventing him from having access to her during the act. Now she's gone, Permithias is still in the game as the macho man. I doubt if she would have her pleasured herself in the full glare of all if she wasn't that drunk, it was not the first time she'll be drunk. Clearly, the mix given to her by Permithias was very potent.

Permithias has a case to answer. [/b]
shocked See gobe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
forkadict:

That is the thing @Safarigirl

You guys go about second guessing these housemates like you are in their forking minds. Like you assumed Ndanda will put tayo up cos thay had a few skirmishes?

Now you say he wont put Tayo up cos he knows that Tayo will survive and will terrorise him. Says who? Are you some psychic now

But strategically speaking, his best bets will be any of the west africans. tayo or no tayo. West africa has a maximum of 2 slots anyway that can not be encroached upon by any south african cos at least one west african will be in the finals. And if that happens, then the west african finalist will secure the 2 slots by west africa. So why not put one of them up since you know, West africa has nothing to offer you anyways?
you may be thinking along those lines, what if JJ isn't? Nhlanhla put up Macky2 despite being from SADC. JJ has been targeting the EA housemates every week (Laveda 2x and Arthur) even if he puts up one WA, it could be M'am Bea. That would be a safe bet. You forget he was in The Chase and there was this fear of the WA reps in that set which may have been carried into this year. Tayo winning the starmetre ish, his extravaganza wins and Alusa's exit may determine if JJ sees him as a risk worth taking
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
forkadict:
@Safarigirl and those that think ditching KC and Ghana in an attempt to court Macky2 and Zambia

Is this for real? You want to breach trust? Look, it doesnt matter how 'whack' Ghana's housemate may be, omo, if any of them is up, then Naija is duty bound to come thru for the ghanaian housemate. Please forget about Macky2 and zambia please.

I propose we court Kenya instead. Let us sell our boy to them. @safarigirl SHOULD NEVER TAKE UP THIS RESPONSIBILITY. Cos the chances are that she will piss them off rather than court them which is what we aim to achieve. I will recommend a non-arvid Tayo fan(s) to take this up. Once we have done this, then we can only hope that they will come thru for us the final week. Same strategy should be applied to Uganda.We can work with Esther in this regard.

@Goodgirl2,
Can you please recommend a forum where active Kenyan BB followers abound? So we can send our agents there ASAP. The earlier we got this sheet underway, the better. The world and indeed the show are coming to an end. We are pressed for time.
you want to court Kenya? Well lemme break it to you now that as long as EA reps are in that house, you will NEVER get Kenya. At least with Zambia, as long as Macky2 isn't there, we have hope, but at this point one of Idris or Ella(I go Ella) will reach the finals and most Kenyans carry a grudge that Nigeria has failed to repay the Sheila sacrifice
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
v24m:

Lolllll. i noticed it too but i felt it was because Ajani was the last person to nominate him and his reason seemed more logical..it wasn't out of spite
Well, the people responsible for some of those wack articles on BBA site belong to the same BBteam as video editors to some extent. So it wouldn't be far-fetched to suggest that some of the video editors share similar sentiments towards Ajani like their writer counterparts. Anyway, I still dont see him being the last to nominate Da looser a satisfying reason. Just curious though---- Did they do same to Laveda? Showed who nominated and allowed the last to play.

I guess today is one of those Dan brown moments. Erm, to this day, we still dont know who tore Tayo's drum and the motive behind such a dastardly act. Issorait! !
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Safarigurl:
you want to court Kenya? Well lemme break it to you now that as long as EA reps are in that house, you will NEVER get Kenya. At least with Zambia, as long as Macky2 isn't there, we have hope, but at this point one of Idris or Ella(I go Ella) will reach the finals and most Kenyans carry a grudge that Nigeria has failed to repay the Sheila sacrifice

They are still carrying that grudge... nawa ohhh.

Even after all the support 9ja gave Sheila...that chic made a lot of dough from 9ja as compensation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ksslib:

Yea. We just MIGHT vote this week.

Besides if I were JJ, I will put Tayo up. Whats the point of using the diary room to always sing the fact that this person is so so and so then shy away from putting that same person up for possible eviction when the opportunity presents itself? It'll just make me look like a scared double mouthed confused bloke.
Well lets see what will happen 2nyt.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ksslib:

Well, the people responsible for some of those wack articles on BBA site belong to the same BBteam as video editors to some extent. So it wouldn't be far-fetched to suggest that some of the video editors share similar sentiments towards Ajani like their writer counterparts. Anyway, I still dont see him being the last to nominate Da looser a satisfying reason. Just curious though---- Did they do same to Laveda? Showed who nominated and allowed the last to play.

I guess today is one of those Dan brown moments. Erm, to this day, we still dont know who tore Tayo's drum and the motive behind such a dastardly act. Issorait! !

With the 11 million people that nominated Laveda grin grin grin where is the time to show peoples reasons, but they showed the people that nominated her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
Safarigurl:
[color=#990000][/color].....pay the Sheila sacrifice ? We really do not owe Kenya anything, instead we deserve an apology from Prezzo. The best we can do for Kenya is to ask them politely to vote our homeboy Tayo.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
I already made myself clear. Just because I say nothing doesn't mean I don't pop in to see what's up. If you have any grievances after you flout the rules and get banned, feel free to open an alternate account, default again, and get another ban.

If my initial post wasn't clear enough please read it again and take note of the term "massive derail".
No strength to type too much.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
oooooh. .. I'm gonna love this week's task. It's partly about stomping though and I think Arthur is the last dancer left.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
as innnnnn! I take style cover face as dem talk am
forkadict:

Omo na wa o.

This was something I have known since i was in primary One. In the rhyme, '30 days has September, April June and November, all the rest have 31...'
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
forkadict:

There's no guarantee he'll win the money anyway. So why deprive him the opportunity to win these awards that will no doubt help to enhance his profile outside the show ?.

Being voted the sexiest and hottest housemate might be very attractive to potential clients, especially in his line of work. You never know.

Plus, I doubt anyone with half a brain will deny him the win, if he truly deserves it, on the basis that he won the sexiest housemate award. But if indeed the voters are reasoning along that line, then I have no doubt they'll still come up with another dumb reason not to vote him, even if he didn't win these awards.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
v24m:

With the 11 million people that nominated Laveda grin grin grin where is the time to show peoples reasons, but they showed the people that nominated her.

They showed macky 2's reason cos he was d last person dat nominated her and his reason was becos she uses her saxophone to disturb HM's and she hasn't been herself sinnce she got nominated d. Previous week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
dynamitee:
oooooh. .. I'm gonna love this week's task. It's partly about stomping though and I think Arthur is the last dancer left.

And goitse
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
JJ gingering everybody to step out. This JJ hoh thing go soon turn military dictator rule ooo. Even when he was allocating tasks, gee
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
oh. Been wondering what her talent was. What is luis talent ? And sipe?
orirebaby:

And goitse
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
aduaba:
If Ella or Idris is not put up kc may be getting Uganda votes..

Nope!

Rwanda voted for Ella (Uganda).

So, Uganda will return the favor by giving their vote to Arthur (Rwanda).

KC ain't getting Rwanda irrespective whether or not Ella is up!

Btw, most Ugandan feels KC's company is messing up Ella's game.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
dynamitee:
JJ gingering everybody to step out. This JJ hoh thing go soon turn military dictator rule ooo. Even when he was allocating tasks, gee
short people tend to be dictatorial, when in position of leadership.
just watch and see how many enemies, my good friend j.j will bag this week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
sipe also pretty, I wonder why I am just noticing it, hmmmm.

when she has been playing hide and seek with biggies camera, how would one even notice.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
dynamitee:
oh. Been wondering what her talent was. What is luis talent ? And sipe?

Lolz dunno too...still watching dem closely tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
orirebaby:

They showed macky 2's reason cos he was d last person dat nominated her and his reason was becos she uses her saxophone to disturb HM's and she hasn't been herself sinnce she got nominated d. Previous week.

Thanks for clarifying that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Sabi Sabi

#AreTheyMad!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.