Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:48 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2268874 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
But what that fork is wrong with these housemates that they can't play the concentration game?

By the way. Frankie is quite fun. I would love to see him in the house for as long as possible.

Saw him and mam Bea dancing in the garden earlier and it was a funny sight

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tuso:

"wonder where they were when I was voting maambea".... grin grin grin u can tell this fake story 2 ur dogs....
hehehe...well hello Rover, I'm telling you now grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
ochon:
LOL.. Dude!! How do you know these things? Mehn, you dey try o.

You mean the Uti part, right? grin Mehn, my broda, that one na loooooong story. Na when I get strength to type I go tell am.

ochon:
I for one think Tayo not having a fan page might be good for him. Let him and fans not have an OPEN strategy. Plus I know how SOME fanatic Nigerians can be overzealous and "overdo" things. Eg; Macky2 goons are all over the place making noise and fighting, and it's bad for Macky's image. But none of Tayo fans is acting that mad, rather they're putting their money where their mouth is and stocking up Tayo's award list. wink

On the contrary, I think having a fan page would help organize them on strategies, paths to follow, awards to jostle for, and WHEN to stop.
The fan page would act as medium for communication among the fans, and the admin would help caution the fans against hate speech.
Look at the past four seasons and tell me anyone who won the show without a proper fan page.

I remember, during Uti's season, a notorious badass by the name, DESTROYER (legend tells us this motherfhucker had about 800 BBSite IDs, 8 SIMs and various iterations of MXit on his phones), would contact the page admins via mail, and have them share some of his IDs among the available "Night Shift" members.

In Melvin's dull season, there was no harmony on the internet. Love-starved old women rather chose to vote their "Mellish" ahead of common sense, while some overzealous "Naija For Life" internet warriors were more interested in picking fights with equally brain-dead meatbags on Twitter and Facebook. A central fanpage would have put an end to that rubbish.
When Melvin put Annabel up and Nairalanders wanted to save her to remain in Kenya's good books, the plan did not fall through, because there was no unified fanpage where such info could be brought to light. Twitter faction do their own, Facebook faction do their own, Nairaland faction do their own, Old Mama faction sef come do their own. There was no unity there, and the whole thing went bust.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
kgr28:

Piracy is not cool...

Nope. I buy songs on iTunes, and also purchase games I feel are worthwhile.
But trust me when I tell you this, everything coming out the doors of that company known as Electronic Arts, will be DOWNLOADED by yours truly, and I feel nothing for them there.
They can kiss my asss with their D.R.M. policies.
Fhucking tossers.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
...On Mr Frankie's case. cool.....Mr Canada, with him mango head
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ksslib:

Night abi na Morning sef. All join

Bia.! Have you played Sky Rim(Elder scrolls) on PC? The trailer looks tight. Iam downloading the torrent already . Downloaded 1gig plus out of the 2.0+ as of now . I no wan waste data for nothing cos some of these games can be disappointing atimes.

That's one of the best games around, dude.
Plus, its open world mode makes it one dangerously addictive piece of work. Fhucked up my thumbs for a while, too.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
spade:

Nope. I buy songs on iTunes, and also purchase games I feel are worthwhile.
But trust me when I tell you this, everything coming out the doors of that company known as Electronic Arts, will be DOWNLOADED by yours truly, and I feel nothing for them there.
They can kiss my asss with their D.R.M. policies.
Fhucking tossers.

EA sports its in the game!!! Where can I get new Super Mario, the best game ever!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
Tayo be gingering Frankie to go for chics in the house.

Abeg I dey come back. I wan hear channels news. Dem say Buhari wan take me as him running mate.

@Safari girl own don better

I dey come...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
See Tayo trying to hook Frankie up with Goitse and the guy just dey dull. Goitse be stating her case grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
Safarigurl:
See Tayo trying to hook Frankie up with Goitse and the guy just dey dull. Goitse be stating her case grin
...and Goitse says he can't even look at her... cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Frankie on the Hot seat hahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Safarigurl:
Come, why are we so loyal to Ghana that has never been loyal to West Africa?

In Stargame, Ghana abandoned Goldie for Kyle. In Chase, Ghana abandoned Bassey for Pokello. They built alliances while we were championing WA cause, now I'm supposed to push that under the rug and vote Kaycey that I don't even like?

Na so we go dey do, one day Ghana will vote for Ella over Tayo, na that time we go know. And we'll continue voting Ghana.

@ochon, spade, dominique, chiazalam1, forwetinnah. I don't know about you guys, but I won't wait this year for Ghana to backstab us like their reps always do. From Keitta to Kaycey Moore. I no fall mugu grin

I really don't know what Ghana you're talking about, and your point about them abandoning Goldie in StarGame is only half the story.
Maybe you forgot about that little fact that... Goldie saved Prezzo, and PUT KEITTA up. Not just that; there came a time when Nigeria failed to vote Keitta, so what exactly did you expect? WE abandoned them first.
And what 'alliances' did they build except Pokello and Zimbabwe? The only time a Nigerian (Melvin) was up, Selly was up too! What else were they supposed to do? Biko, tell me.

Let's keep it real - They've voted us more times than we've voted them.
The week Kwaku was evicted, Nigeria was among the countries that voted him out; yet, during the finals, Ghana was one of the 5 votes Ofunneka got.
During Season 3, despite the fact that Uti and Mimi didn't see eye to eye, they supported Uti against Munya; yet the week Mimi was evicted, Nigeria was among the countries that voted her out.

Still want more? How about the fact that Ghana was instrumental in all 3 victories we've had?
You're throwing your votes for Macky2, hoping to build an alliance? What? An alliance he's going to value above Moz, Botswana and the other properly grounded SADC countries? grin Did his camp beg you for your votes? With or without the Nigerian vote, you think he's going to be evicted this week? You leave your briefcase-sized ChingZhoung generator wey you suppose service, go dey put fuel for your neighbor's Mikano generator?

Well... as popsie would say: Sometimes, in life, you just have to say, "good luck". grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Goitse to Tayo: if you're this wise at your age, your elder brother will be wiser.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
spade:

You mean the Uti part, right? grin Mehn, my broda, that one na loooooong story. Na when I get strength to type I go tell am.

On the contrary, I think having a fan page would help organize them on strategies, paths to follow, awards to jostle for, and WHEN to stop.
The fan page would act as medium for communication among the fans, and the admin would help caution the fans against hate speech.
Look at the past four seasons and tell me anyone who won the show without a proper fan page.

I remember, during Uti's season, a notorious badass by the name, DESTROYER (legend tells us this motherfhucker had about 800 BBSite IDs, 8 SIMs and various iterations of MXit on his phones), would contact the page admins via mail, and have them share some of his IDs among the available "Night Shift" members.

In Melvin's dull season, there was no harmony on the internet. Love-starved old women rather chose to vote their "Mellish" ahead of common sense, while some overzealous "Naija For Life" internet warriors were more interested in picking fights with equally brain-dead meatbags on Twitter and Facebook. A central fanpage would have put an end to that rubbish.
When Melvin put Annabel up and Nairalanders wanted to save her to remain in Kenya's good books, the plan did not fall through, because there was no unified fanpage where such info could be brought to light. Twitter faction do their own, Facebook faction do their own, Nairaland faction do their own, Old Mama faction sef come do their own. There was no unity there, and the whole thing went bust.
bros your head dey there. People just weren't passionate about Melvin.

There's that same passion for Uti with Tayo but on a lesser level (there's no Munya for him)...Tayo's BBA page is active, now, the admin is not as strategic as Uti, but active nonetheless.

There used to be this BBA forum, I think it was shutdown after Stargame. Every African was on that site. People strategised there, made friends from other African countries and alliances as well....there was a massive following for Uti there. It's just terrible that it was brought down. There were fights, xenophobic comments and everything. So much fun
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Even Ajani is bored, he just said so, and that he was even emotional earlier today out of boredom. Guy I feel you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
spade:

I really don't know what Ghana you're talking about, and your point about them abandoning Goldie in StarGame is only half the story.
Maybe you forgot about that little fact that... Goldie saved Prezzo, and PUT KEITTA up. Not just that; there came a time when Nigeria failed to vote Keitta, so what exactly did you expect? WE abandoned them first.
And what 'alliances' did they build except Pokello and Zimbabwe? The only time a Nigerian (Melvin) was up, Selly was up too! What else were they supposed to do? Biko, tell me.

Let's keep it real - They've voted us more times than we've voted them.
The week Kwaku was evicted, Nigeria was among the countries that voted him out; yet, during the finals, Ghana was one of the 5 votes Ofunneka got.
During Season 3, despite the fact that Uti and Mimi didn't see eye to eye, they supported Uti against Munya; yet the week Mimi was evicted, Nigeria was among the countries that voted her out.

Still want more? How about the fact that Ghana was instrumental in all 3 victories we've had?
You're throwing your votes for Macky2, hoping to build an alliance? What? An alliance he's going to value above Moz, Botswana and the other properly grounded SADC countries? grin Did his camp beg you for your votes? With or without the Nigerian vote, you think he's going to be evicted this week? You leave your briefcase-sized ChingZhoung generator wey you suppose service, go dey put fuel for your neighbor's Mikano generator?

Well... as popsie would say: Sometimes, in life, you just have to say, "good luck". grin
Ghana didn't vote for Uti when he got evicted in Season 3...admittedly, he didn't say nice things about Ghana and he was far from nice to Mimi.

I'll vote for Ghana, but not KC. Vote whoever sha. I'm just here to reduce his popularity votes grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
Safarigurl:

There's that same passion for Uti with Tayo but on a lesser level (there's no Munya for him)...Tayo's BBA page is active, now, the admin is not as strategic as Uti, but active nonetheless.

There used to be this BBA forum, I think it was shutdown after Stargame. Every African was on that site. People strategised there, made friends from other African countries and alliances as well....there was a massive following for Uti there. It's just terrible that it was brought down. There were fights, xenophobic comments and everything. So much fun

But I don't like the name of Tayo's page. What's wrong with just "Tayo Faniran"?
Why "Tayo Faniran 9JA BBA whatwhatwhat"? Even the 9ja alone makes it look like an exclusively Nigerian page, and most of his non-Nigerian supporters won't feel like they belong.
A real page that gives off the vibe of being open-for-all, has JUST the name of the housemate: Uti Nwachukwu, Karen Igho, Keagan & Lee, Dillish Matthews. Simple!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
Safarigurl:
Ghana didn't vote for Uti when he got evicted in Season 3...admittedly, he didn't say nice things about Ghana and he was far from nice to Mimi.

I'll vote for Ghana, but not KC. Vote whoever sha. I'm just here to reduce his popularity votes grin

Why are you arguing this with someone who knows the exact figures?

Uti was evicted on October 5th, 2008 after he was nominated (by Munya, Mimi and Takondwa) alongside Munya and Takondwa. Takondwa, using his HOH power, swapped himself with Ricco, leaving the nominees as Uti, Munya and Ricco.
That fateful Sunday, Uti and Munya recieved 7 and 6 eviction votes respectively, while Ricco received none. The results were:

Uti - Zimbabwe, Namibia, Tanzania, Botswana, Malawi, South Africa and Zambia
Munya - Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Angola and the Rest of Africa.
Ricco - No votes

Q.E.D.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
spade:

But I don't like the name of Tayo's page. What's wrong with just "Tayo Faniran"?
Why "Tayo Faniran 9JA BBA whatwhatwhat"? Even the 9ja alone makes it look an an exclusively Nigerian page, and most of his non-Nigerian supporters won't feel like they belong.
A real page that gives off the vibe of being open-for-all, has JUST the name of the housemate: Uti Nwachukwu, Karen Igho, Keagan & Lee, Dillish Matthews. Simple!

The guy na dollar.d na. Or what do you expect of a grown man that says October has 30 days
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
Safarigurl:

Oboma forum...it was bloody grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
It's just the Ghana attacks I'm not cool with, especially when you consider the fact that they're pretty much all we've got right now.

Note to Ghanaians: Don't be too happy now. You're still my enemies when it comes to football tongue grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
Someone please frankie was abt defending himself b4 dem nepa took d light....wah did he have to say.....nd goithe(spell check) is joking aiit...cos iremember a time she said frankie was her kinda man.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Oboma forum...it was bloody grin

Confess your ID grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
forkadict:

The guy na dollar.d na. Or what do you expect of a grown man that says October has 30 days

Haba. Na Tayo really create am? shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Obrafour(m): 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
@spade, Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
@forkaddict, I am free grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
spade:
It's just the Ghana attacks I'm not cool with, especially when you consider the fact that they're pretty much all we've got right now.

Note to Ghanaians: Don't be too happy now. You're still my enemies when it comes to football tongue grin grin grin grin grin
That is why we can't give Keshi the black stars managerial job, even though he desperately wants it grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
Watz so special about Sammy`s Bed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
GHKWAME1:
@forkaddict, I am free grin

Yaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which prison were you sent to? Maximum security or medium security? I served my term in maximum security. Bros it wasn't easy.

Glad you are now freeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
How on earth can 4 grown men feel comfortable chilling in that bath tub they call jacuzzi?

SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
forkadict:

E be like say you go go take over Tayo page admin job
na wetin I been tell the guy sef grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.