Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,234 members, 7,867,616 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2271495 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
njokusboy:

Anyway you put it, attractive, Hot or whatever... Doesn't change the fact that lilian doesn't come even remotely close to that girl in the looks department.... The lady floors her hands down... Flawless victory...
you should learn the levels of attractive first.

Any dude can walk up to Lillian and toast her, but a dude will have to be well put together to walk up to Ella. She's prettier than Lillian, but I maintain that Mira would floor them both so I'm not interested in comparing them.

I never compared them so I don't even know what brought up this your talk. Even the Lillian vs Samantha write-up wasn't done by me, so you can go find the facebook page and argue with the admin there. Chai! Ksslib was right about you. You go just dey find talk where talk no dey
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
safarigirl: you should learn the levels of attractive first.

Any dude can walk up to Lillian and toast her, but a dude will have to be well put together to walk up to Ella. She's prettier than Lillian, but I maintain that Mira would floor them both so I'm not interested in comparing them.

I never compared them so I don't even know what brought up this your talk. Even the Lillian vs Samantha write-up wasn't done by me, so you can go find the facebook page and argue with the admin there. Chai! Ksslib was right about you. You go just dey find talk where talk no dey

Wetin be talk where talk no dey, no be u talk say there is nothing special about the babe while lilian on the other hand is hot, isn't that comparison.... Abi you need me to define the word for you... You were trying to downplay the girls look, you wanted to suppress her and promote your lilian... I just couldn't let that ojoro fly..
Don't try to patronize me lady, am not the kinda person to try that with...

I still maintain that the girl is miles ahead of lilian in the looks department anyhow you choose to look at it...

And I don't even like her more than lilian... if you see a spade, call it a spade, not a farm iimplement...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
safarigirl: koketso was not hot. She had a classy look to her. Such women aren't called 'hot' that's insultive. She was elegant and classy, Selly was hot (before the bleach wiped off)

HOT= She's good for banging. I'd like to bang her brains out

Classy= I could take her to a nice upscale restaurant. She'll be good for flaunting amongst the elite.

Koketso was the latter, a socialite. Nice girl you can take home to your rich, politician daddy or your socialite mama would set you up with. She wasn't just some 'hot' girl

Using "hot" and selly in the same sentence. Ok o grin Selly that came in looking like one ewa agoyin seller on her way to Sunday service. Ok. Because you're trying to imply guys don't want to "bang the brains out" of classy girls. Ok. I see grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
njokusboy:

Wetin be talk where talk no dey, no be u talk say there is nothing special about the babe while lilian on the other hand is hot, isn't that comparison.... Abi you need me to define the word for you... You were trying to downplay the girls look, you wanted to suppress her and promote your lilian... I just couldn't let that ojoro fly..
Don't try to patronize me lady, am not the kinda person to try that with...

I still maintain that the girl is miles ahead of lilian in the looks department anyhow you choose to look at it...

And I don't even like her more than lilian... if you see a spade, call it a spade, not a farm iimplement...
no, it was Samantha that it was said there was nothing special about, not Ella. Stop confusing yourself.

Even when I wrote on Ella, I called her a black widow and said she had a nice voice, nice body and she was beautiful. Where did I say Lillian was better looking than Ella? I had praises for Ella, I called her a freaking seductress. Only thing I have to say on Lillian is that she's hot and will twerk, meanwhile Ella might not twerk.

Sheesh! Stop attacking me, just do me a favour and ignore my posts henceforth, go jump on someone else. You're so intent on calling me out every chance you get, leave me alone be biko.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
safarigirl: no, it was Samantha that it was said there was nothing special about, not Ella. Stop confusing yourself.

Even when I wrote on Ella, I called her a black widow and said she had a nice voice, nice body and she was beautiful. Where did I say Lillian was better looking than Ella? I had praises for Ella, I called her a freaking seductress. Only thing I have to say on Lillian is that she's hot and will twerk, meanwhile Ella might not twerk.

Sheesh! Stop attacking me, just do me a favour and ignore my posts henceforth, go jump on someone else. You're so intent on calling me out every chance you get, leave me alone be biko.

Ignore your post, ain't no way in hell am gonna do that... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
okayyy...... cheesy cheesy
watched all d videos i guess nd dis hw i see dem housemates but i wont say dts who dey are 4 now ohhhhh until dey enta d house

Idris: like his person ,kinda guy pple will wana hang out wit..

Alusa: Oh pwwuuuuueeeze * in ma bestie's tone* wetin u wan show us? angry

lilian aka sexylily: ....hmmmmmm ok ohhh, we r watching u...,waz actually lookin fr d backar dem say u get me no see ohh,well wen u enta d house shaaa undecided

Mr 256: ....Na today...until u enta house first na we go knw...surprise ko nothing new ni

Ella: winksexy physique i wont lie, she is fine..nice curves and d bobi set wella ..but she seems lik d bitchy type..if u wana stay long in dt house babe..u don hear dis sayin say if u cook for crowd dem fit chop am finish but if crowd cook for u ,u no fit finish am ohh.....*is nt abt showerin naked

Luis abi na loowee: dude we hv seen enof 6pecs sooooo jst shut up abeg, ask hakeem nd melvin *rolled eyes lik lilian aka sexylili*

Bea : honestly i didnt get her fullname excpt for beatrice right?, she is fine, like her, she might b d mother hen of d house,nd luv her ghana accent wella wink

Nhlanhla (hop i spelt dt right) : his name shaaaaa,didnt get it too..okay ohh we r waiting

Goitse.....hmmmmmmmm friendly i guess

Sheila: Awwwwwww pretty girl nd she luvs her bum cos its big,didnt see it shaaaa but wil b waiting,nd she said its firm shockedgrin

Mira: *pple say i look lik gabrielle union...hmmmmm maybe small shaaa,facially ohhh nt physique

Kaycee: well...ur married,uhhhh i pray u stay long small

Laveda: Seems lik d bubbly typ jst lik she said bt we go knw wen u enta house shaaa

marky2: No comment

Resa: Okayy she has a bf,hop she maitains dt status shaaa cos na so we dey hear

Sabina: Cute lady(face ohh)

Permithias: No comment....

JJ: No comment

Frankie: Seems lik a nice chap,like his person too nd kinda seem lik d serious type bt hope he wont turn out to b anoda oneal else......

Tayo: Nice smile,he is ok nd said he cnt let hit his gf down hmmmmm ok ohhh we r watching

Sipe: Most prized possession is her hair,Hian! oh chim ohhhh, her make up though angry

Arthur: undecided..okay

Trezagah: Hian, dis guy gt me confused...anoda biguesas in d making grin

Esther: Lmao mbok wetin dey worry dis geh ....

Butterphly:Hmmmmmm

Samantha: Story story storyyyyy,dts all i hv to say......

jeeeeezz shocked na me write all dis...i really get time undecided

But me stil dey wait, sunday don reach

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
SAFARIGIRL HOW DARE U CALL MULTI COLOURED SELLY HOT shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
The channel has been added on DSTV...so you can press OK and you'll see it as part of the options. Just in case anyone wants to see the profiles of the housemates.

Most of the names on the profiles aren't the same names the housemates gave us. Like Lillian doesn't have her name listed as such, rather it's Aimiehin Onyinyen

@waxdude nice analysis grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
dhammyg: SAFARIGIRL HOW DARE U CALL MULTI COLOURED SELLY HOT shocked
yes, she was hot her first week in the house. I specifically remember most Nigerians saying she was better-looking than Bev sef, na when the bleaching start to show, na hin una eye clear.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
safarigirl: yes, she was hot her first week in the house. I specifically remember most Nigerians saying she was better-looking than Bev sef, na when the bleaching start to show, na hin una eye clear.
K.BUT AT THE END BEV LOOKED WAY BETTER THAN HER grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by uzolexis(f): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
safarigirl: The channel has been added on DSTV...so you can press OK and you'll see it as part of the options. Just in case anyone wants to see the profiles of the housemates.

Most of the names on the profiles aren't the same names the housemates gave us. Like Lillian doesn't have her name listed as such, rather it's Aimiehin Onyinyen

@waxdude nice analysis grin
can it be streamed online?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
uzolexis:
can it be streamed online?
I suppose so, but not he live show. You may have to visit their site to findh out
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
Details about the Big Brother Hotshots Launch

1. Will go live on 5 October at 19.00

2. Performances from young and fresh award-winning recording artists like Davido (Nigerian with hit songs Gobe and Aye), Cassper Nyovest (South African with hit songs "Gusheshe" and "Doc Shebeleza" and Diamond Platnumz from Tanzania with successful singles "Kesho" and "Number One". DJ Dimplez and AB Crazy from Nigerian's Emmy Gee's single "Rands and Nairas" etc.

3. For the live screening, audiences can view the streamed show on the Big Brother website www.bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com or tune in to DSTV channels 197 and 198.

4. Big Brother Hotshots launches on Sunday 5 October 2014 at 19:00 CAT on AfricaMagic DStv Channel 150.

---So for those looking to stream online, you can watch it from the DSTV Big Brother website listed above.

P.S. below is a pic of Lillian wearing Benin traditional attire, as shown on her vlog for the BBA 'fashion parade' teasers, used to keep the housemates busy since they're cooped up in separate locations waiting for the relauch (delayed because of the devastating fire outbreak).

At least the girl knows how to rep her roots grin grin grin I talk am say she be true bini gyal lmao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
Abeg everyone cool una temper.As for lilian,i like d gal.she is bubbly,sexy,hot and beautiful and dat ella gal and samantha doesnt even come close.But my bev is still d best for me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

JovialJov: the lady that sleeps when everyone is awake and vice-versa.
LWKMD!! Hediot!! gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ksslib:

We like you the way you are jare. The zoning community led by no other than comrade ochon who has been jaga jaga zoned by anything in skirt times without number , humbly await you to open another season of zoning then we follow suit. smiley
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1493041_chili_ise_jpgae6b57e8de1aca4b9e95dc5b81fcdf91
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:05am On Oct 04, 2014
Cestmoi1:
Yea right.Think everyone is like you? Yeyegrin

grin wink I know what you know, Frenchie.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:41am On Oct 04, 2014
ochon: LWKMD!! Hediot!! gringrin

He-goat. JovialJov name don sweet you die. Choi! grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:42am On Oct 04, 2014
Hi, I can see you. cool You no dey sleep?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:44am On Oct 04, 2014
Aida13:

Whoa he's a guy?? Lmao now I'm scared ooo. He must be fire.

All for a laugh bro, no harm in that. As for me, I only 'diss', I don't 'beef' oo, just putting it out there grin You only beef people you've come in contact with personally etc. I'm not a hater, just saying what everyone else might be thinking grin grin

Yes, a guy. He's more than fire. Perhaps!

undecided @bold, I'm not thinking so o, except you want to put the thought inside my head. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 1:45am On Oct 04, 2014
ToyinDipo: Aaah! JekyllAndHyde, when did you become the discerner of 'secret lover's heart'? smiley Continue... SOM is watching you.

Ah dey see naa. Since last year. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:37am On Oct 04, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

He-goat. JovialJov name don sweet you die. Choi! grin cheesy
What's Jovialjov?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2014
Meanwhile, more pictures of the BBA house. One day to go

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:40am On Oct 04, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy... So waitingggggg.... 50% loading grin grin cheesy... Dz house z so kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ochon Oshon! grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
ochon:
What's Jovialjov?

My friend...

S
H
A
R
A
P
!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:
Ochon Oshon! grin grin grin grin cheesy
Sharap goddamit!! Can't you see I'm communing with my fellow gods? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aida13: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
Wow the BBA house is nyyyyyceeee. Wonder how the housemates can keep this mansion clean grin the mopping will be ehhh

Watching the highlights... So funny especially watching The Hot Room comedy show lmaooooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
Just watched some vlogs by the housemates. Mr. 265 says you can't win the show by being yourself tongue. Alusa be having gay tendencies, ain't never seen a niggah in hot pink shorts grin. Get ready for The Return of Nando, Trezagah no get cloth, na the same jacket e wear for picture e dey wear for videos grin. Tayo actually looks great on video, and he has a nice style, loved his shirts

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
safarigirl:
Meanwhile, more pictures of the BBA house. One day to go

Love the new house!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chibuke56: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
feminineA:

Love the new house!!!!
yup cnt w8 4 the new season btw do i need to text my smartcard no to 30333 because i did dat in the previous seasons buh didnt do dat thi$ year. Is dat text necessary 4 channel 197 and 198 to display
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Chibuke56:

yup cnt w8 4 the new season btw do i need to text my smartcard no to 30333 because i did dat in the previous seasons buh didnt do dat thi$ year. Is dat text necessary 4 channel 197 and 198 to display

u dont need to send again this year, if ur subscription is running then the channels should be open to u by now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.