Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251163 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ella nominates Frankie and mucky 2
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ellah's nominated
frankie
macky2-he has a strong support system
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
As expected Ella nominates Frankie and macky2
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
easyflex:

Lmao , ksslib u wicked I swear.
You have been scarce lately.
Yea. Kinda busy plus maybe I lost interest
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
Meeehn, it's going down at Nhlanhla's page o! Those guys dey para over the Extravaganza task wey Tayo's team don win.
They've been insulting Nigerians over their loss. Na waa!

http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=313675538831605&id=286401014892391&refid=17
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ellah dey laugh ...now now!! Meanwhile KC fit sleep outside because of her this week grin grin . I like her joor, use them. .dump them, next is Idris. Pvssy guys!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
grin TAYO; BigBrother open the store room ooo, Macky 2 the "MAFIA".
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
frankie nominates nkankar and trezegah
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Ellah dey laugh ...now now!! Meanwhile KC fit sleep outside because of her this week grin grin . I like her joor, use them. .dump them, next is Idris. Pvssy guys!!
lmao...ahahahahahahah
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
Frankie nominates klar klar and TrAzagah
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Lolzzz, idris is arguably the best housemate, the dude is going for that dough..... u can forget about watching him walk out the door before the finals...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
manneger2:

pls hw will i see it too

it comes up on the website shortly after the live show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
Frankie nominates Nklankla and Trez for negative energy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
spade:
This thread is asleep, I swear.
I'm just surprised nobody gave updates on the heavy gossip session between Nhlanhla and Permithias at around 2:00AM today.
While Tayo was asleep, Nhlanhla went on and on about Tayo and how he disrespects women. He notes Tayo's use of the word "fhuck" as one of the reasons why he fails to put a grasp on why Africa thinks he's "awesome" (looks like the gifts Tayo was awarded are still robbing this brainless, insecure glutton of his sleep).
"How can Africa say he's awesome?" asks the walking pig carcass from South Africa.
Permithias cuts in, and says that a certain Butterphly told him the gifts are probably to serve as compensation when he eventually loses out on the grand prize. To this, they both laugh.
The conversation then shifts to Sheillah, and Nhlanhla spares no words to put the point across - "I don't care how Sheillah feels, I don't care if she's leaving now or tomorrow. She was simply game, and was simply a housemate I used to pass time. What matters right now is the future and what it entails. No more bittching." - Something to that effect (I'm paraphrasing here).
He then says to Africa... "Do not vote Sheillah!"

Their conversation also shifted to Sipe, and Permithias was quite merciless with his remarks... But... Ain't nobody give a fhuck about Sipe anyways, so I paid no attention.

I think Nhlanhla honestly believes JJ put Tayo up for possible eviction, hence his recent remarks. The problem is that he was too big a coward to set him up as HOH when he had the chance, so he's doing all in his power to make sure others do his dirty work for him (kinda like O'Neal, Feza and Hakeem who tried their best to rally housemates into nominating the Nigerians, only to step into the diary room and nominate others).
Really pathetic, I must say.

This is the same Dude that Tayo was asking Sheila to make up with . Tayo was telling her he is sure the guy meant nothing bad by
What he said and everyone makes mistakes so she should forgive him. Tayo had the opportunity to bad mouth him like the others would have done given the chance yet he choose not to. That is one of the things I admire about Tayo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
Considering the amount of food the nigga has consumed and how pumped up he has become ,its safe to say------

A klaar klaar at hand, is worth 2cows in the bush!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pseudome(f): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
Frankie alway stuttering n talking nonsense once its time 2 give reasons 4 his nomination. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
dynamitee:
frankie nominates nkankar and trezegah
trez will be up for sure
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
spade:

Naija voted Monkey2 grin

Tufiaaaa!!!! grin tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
spade:
Meeehn, it's going down at Nhlanhla's page o! Those guys dey para over the Extravaganza task wey Tayo's team don win.
They've been insulting Nigerians over their loss. Na waa!

http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=313675538831605&id=286401014892391&refid=17
Justice Tshovhota:

This is between SA vs Nigeria, Nigeria only has 1
million subscribers whereas SA has 5 million
subscribers, but Nigerians take this show very
seriously, here in SA its just been watched by few
who dont even vote. In Nigeria you have radio
stations canvasing for people who dont even have
DStv to vote
. So This will just take Tayo to the
final, but he wont win the Price, believe you me,
he wont win.
Na true? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
Goitse nominates permithias and ella
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
Goitse nominated

Permethias
ellah
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
goitse nominates permithius and Ella
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
pseudome:
Frankie alway stuttering n talking nonsense once its time 2 give reasons 4 his nomination. Hahahahahahahaha
..the guy really says alot of gibberish, as if he is on steroids in his diary sessions.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
Forwetinnah:

the change was so drastic one minute she is crying like a widow and next second she is laughing like an evil woman
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
tatiana009:

This is the same Dude that Tayo was asking Sheila to make up with . Tayo was telling her he is sure the guy meant nothing bad by
What he said and everyone makes mistakes so she should forgive him. Tayo had the opportunity to bad mouth him like the others would have done given the chance yet he choose not to. That is one of the things I admire about Tayo

I said it...Dude is a scorned MAN. He just doesn't like the way Sheillah hangs around Tayo, she gives him so much attention. I would be jealous too

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Wow Goatee just gave Promiscuous the Judas hug after nominating his talented @ss grin.

Reminds me of Kim in amplified

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Goitse na bad gal. She just finished nominating permithias, went into d house and hugs permithias asking him to be strong for luis like wtf!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Idris nominates

frankie
trezegah
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Idris nominates frankie and trazegah
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
idris nominates frankie and trezegah
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
How come Samantha is not up yet Why
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
Jj nominates

goitse
trezegah

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.