Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251743 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tayo's DS; Dude said he norminated sheillah cos of wat the situation was den but on the eviction day decided to settle her scores wif d kitchen prefect so dat if evicted atleast he has done dat for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
safarigirl:
I think he's a little too excited today to remember the altercation sef. The ninjas have him all jumpy and stuff
..yeah, thought as much too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Goitse and Ellah...i see some insecurity..don't know where the smell comes from..and why the hands on the lips when she speaks undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
Reincarnated:

Be shooting your own self in the foot. Wetin person nor dey tink na wetin una jus dey yarn up and down. Ahn na wetin.. We nor vote am, we nor vote am... EOD let the matter die instead of bringing it up over and over again. If to say u even vote sef, i go understand undecided but you didn't, just like the next person complaining didnt...and just like I did not. If Bots nor wan repay for Sheila, then that's their forking business cuz at the end of the day, what makes us differ is the fact that....alliance or not, we will NOT vote for an undeserving person. Period.

And btw, we did not vote Dillish over Bassey yet SL still abandoned us. Get your facts right

Very well then, I hope you guys won't complain if Ghana does not vote us...
And Reinc, how do you know I didn't vote undecided undecided
I go soon para for you if you continue making assumptions and posting them as facts on my behalf
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
Battle of the bees grin grin...weak Tayo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Wokay Mr liberal...The problem is you will never accept when you're wrong shikena, to some extent i see why some people call you Tayo. grin *scratch that* you can't be Tayo joor...Ajani Apologises and accepts his mistakes

But I can be JJ sha? Or Alusa?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
braindamage:
Battle of the bees grin grin...weak Tayo

Huh. Details....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
2 hrs Jail term!! yoh.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
No be small beef Samantha get for tayo o. drama brewing. Lol

y is this south African glutton always looking razzy and unkempt.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sam feels Tayo is playing the game with the apologies, and she is actually watching him since their hiatus. My shocked on Sam...or better still she needs to go. I sincerely do no agree with her on the apologies. Tayo was loud mouthed in the first week, and after the altercation btw him, Alusa and JJ, that apology looks legit to me. The same with him and Frankie. And he has changed to me.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tayo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
safarigirl:
so you think Tayo was going to win with 3 votes? It's you and everyone else who's thinking in this line that's high on lemon grass. Know this now that with or without Ghana, your boy was phuckd long before he walked into that house and I do pray he takes that voluntary exit and saves me all this stewpidity I'm forced to read. The few Ghanaians with sense are thanking us for kicking out KC and all of you THAT DID NOT VOTE think you have opinions now. If you claim to know so much, why didn't you make yourself useful the entire week? Abeg no dey disturb pesin, you didn't vote so just hold your own and move on

Tah gbafuo, if you are so sure that Tayo would not win, why the hell are you wasting your time voting for him... why not forget about the show entirely?
What voluntary exit is your lazy a'r'se talking about, are you not the same person that was talking utter tosh about why Ola had to leave the house even though he had a good reason for doing so? In your words, you hated him for leaving, you'd despise Tayo with your life if he leaves voluntarily...
Look at you telling me that Tayo was phucked before he got into the house and has no chance of winning, why then do you consider him a likely winner if you are so sure he doesn't stand a chance grin you did say the winner was between him, idris and macky2... not so?

And what do you mean by few Ghanaians with sense, how dare you make such preposterous remarks, he did get his countries vote, didn't he.. so you are saying all those that voted him are senseless "Few Ghanaians with sense"... you seem to have a problem with this Ghanaians, matter of fact you are no different from those SADC peeps you so detest, a BBA extremist is what you have become... do you even think at all undecided
What do you mean by "all of us" that did not vote... This is the same garbage you spewed the day melvin was evicted, accusing us of not voting... know this, "you do not want Tayo to win this half as much as I do, you also have not spent half as much time and money voting as I have". that I don't go around attacking anybody with a parallel point of view does not make you a better Fan, nd since when did you start determining who has opinions and who does not?

Look my friend, your hatred for Ghanaians is legendary, you hated KC Moore even before he got into the house, you started thrashing him before you watched him... so what gives?

Pls, don't come here and talk about pple with opinions, this place is a public forum not your bedroom...
"I DIDNT VOTE" shocked shocked shocked grin grin,
Pray, do you live in my phone?
You are one funny person, I wish I had enough time to respond undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
olegunner:

Huh. Details....
Tayo was just having a chat with Mam Bea, Goitse, Sipe and Macky about a bee incidence in his secondary school. Did not meet the start of the chat. But he told them how bees chased the nursery and primary students and they could not outrun the bees, pacing and crying in the process while the bees stung them. And when some of his mates came with blanket and smoke to help the students and chase the bees, he still was not brave enough. He concluded by saying the hospital beds in the school was filled up....short summary
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
dominique:

You got the bolded wrong bro. We actually voted Bassey over Dilish and it was Ghana that ditched Bassey to vote Pokello (both got evicted btw). I also believe it was a waste of vote by voting Sheila. I won't complain too much cos I didn't drop a single vote through out last week. I still believe Ghana' s got our back tho.

Got lots of catching up to do. Brb

Correction noted ma... Thank you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Freeze Mode grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
braindamage:
Sam feels Tayo is playing the game with the apologies, and she is actually watching him since their hiatus. My shocked on Sam...or better still she needs to go. I sincerely do no agree with her on the apologies. Tayo was loud mouthed in the first week, and after the altercation btw him, Alusa and JJ, that apology looks legit to me. The same with him and Frankie. And he has changed to me.
you have no idea how much I want Sam to be up cuz I'm sure she'll get evicted. Even her Idris' people will be occupied

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
macky about to get star gift
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
Macky 2 gift handed over to him
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
we need to know the look on Tayos face when Macky comes with his gift.

i know homeboy will probably be happy for him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
okay. .. All reactions appear genuine. ..can't tell which is fake, except Samantha hugged him. I didn't know they were that close. Biggie wrote "love-vendor" on macky s cup
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
My AlterEGO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
.P. I.M.P. ooooo. Love vendor Korr, love broker ni!
dynamitee:
okay. .. All reactions appear genuine. ..can't tell which is fake, except Samantha hugged him. I didn't know they were that close. Biggie wrote "love-vendor" on macky s cup
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Now the likes of Sam that were complainging about the star gift can shut up. I was suprised even Butterfly had something to say, does the girl think she has any chance of wining? She's just like furniture in that house
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
dynamitee:
.P. I.M.P. ooooo. Love vendor Korea, love broker in!
haha, why not 'sneaky'?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
braindamage:
Sadly, I have just become disgusted with this thread. Everyone(me inclusive) need to stick to what this thread is all about. I sincerely feel the following rules have been violated:
1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
3. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
4. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
5. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect.
...Abuja people please indicate, coming to eat Christmas/Sallah rice.
...Lagos people please indicate, when I go back to my root(born in Mushin), we go see.

But on a serious note, lost the flavour this thread had when I was a guest.
its not funny at all.. I have since resorted to getting my updates from big brother forum live updates...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 6:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
tatiana009:
Now the likes of Sam that were complaint about the star gift can shut up. I was suprised even Butterfly had something to say, does the girl think she has any chance of wining? She's just like furniture in that house
...She needs to win the laziest. I really do not have a problem with that.When she leaves the house, her people will tell her what the award was for grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
ladunsky:
its not funny at all.. I have since resorted to getting my updates from big brother forum live updates...
..the room has retained sanity now, you can get your updates here..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
kgr28:
2 hrs Jail term!! yoh.

Thank goodness you're out. .wellucomu wellu wellu grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
forkadict:

But I can be JJ sha? Or Alusa?

Correct guy. ..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Thank goodness you're out. .wellucomu wellu wellu grin

Dont start ntja...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
safarigirl:
haha, why not 'sneaky'?
The will never tell them what the real awards are. They are meant to stir up emotions in them so that they'd abandon whatever strategy they come into the house with. You know they say envy is the bych of all emotions. It will reveal their insecurities and we can have a good show.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by nikky341: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
After the bees gist someone asked the number of girls in the house and tayo replied 17 because they are all afraid of the freeze task. Even maky the gangster rapper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.