Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,913 members, 7,863,167 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2269587 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ChristyG(f): 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2014
Dannyxy:
mod, rule one: don't tribalise thread. calling someone a "yoruba clown" is insulting, inciting, provocative and tribalistic. the guy has broken up to 5 rules.

his name is @decanta
the funny part is dat ochon is not even yoruba but a fello w igbo like him and d id1ot is shouting yoruba.@decanta.leave yoruba out of ur id1otic rants.eranko jati jati

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
decanta:

Truth hurts .....keep throwing it away,one day you must face it.....melria was just a means of payback for people you people thought voted out your precious" maria" for mellish to happen ,one thing you didn't bank on was the fact that some Nigerians voted Maria Nepembe out so that Dillish will win.....learn to expand your mindset.....and if you really knew how dangerous and unrelenting I can be ,you would never have dragged this post along.

Lalalalala
Still making no sense

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Why you dey faint. .athink na una dey yab Naija babes, oya now...behold your lipstick stained teeth beaaury queen grin

Me ke? I don't yab Naija ladies o. I love my Niaja ladies, ask prettymwiks. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=decanta post=27732152][/quote]calm down jare angry...how old are you sef undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 04, 2014
dre11:

Lalalalala
Still making no sense
Am done with you ,I bet this is the only attention a man has given you this year and you are milking it for all it's worth......well sweetie nothing lasts forever...... go back to what you are so great at being "irrelevant"...... But am curious which of the maria's were you, was it maria carpenter or gorrati Jacobs?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
decanta:

Am done with you ,I bet this is the only attention a man has given you this year and you are milking it for all it's worth......well sweetie nothing lasts forever...... go back to what you are so great at being "irrelevant"...... But am curious which of the maria's were you, was it maria carpenter or gorrati Jacobs?

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
YACAA:
Excerpt from his interview:

“If you are married, there is spiritual connection that is not physical and when something is happening to your partner you feel it. I was at that point I felt that something was going wrong in my house and the house is more important to me than $300,000. So when I started talking and saying ‘I don’t care I want to go home’ …I meant it,” Kacey Moore added.

After being away from his family for four weeks, the father of one said on Sunday night, he “was the happiest man in this world when I was evicted because I came home and I saw that if I had stayed a week more in that house my family would have been messed up, my wife would have been broken because she couldn’t stand what she was seeing although what she was seeing was not exactly what it was I had to come out a save my marriage.”

Never been a fan of Big Brother Africa:

Interestingly, the 29-year-old Ghanaian has never been a fan of the Big Brother Africa reality show which is rated as the biggest reality show on the continent.

According to him, he never watched it but his wife, who was addicted to it, fed him with information about it from time to time.

“When I got the brief, I thought I was going to go perform at the [the Big Brother Africa] live show and then when they sent me more details I realized I had to audition and my first impressions were I’m not going to do this because I’m married and we know what goes on in the house,” but he decided to audition after thinking about the exposure and money.

100% Ghanaian:

With the drama that preceded this year's show and selection process, Kacey Moore said he read a lot of comments and stories about the fact that the selected candidates to represent that country are not ‘Ghanaians’.

After the comments and stories, “the impression I got was he is not from here, he lives in South Africa so that makes him less of a Ghanaian that was the impression I went into the house with.”

“I’m a 100% Ghanaian, I’ve only been overseas for about eight years. I speak my language very well and when I got in the house, I was there as Kacey Moore the Ghanaian, I didn’t go there as a Ghanaian called Kacey Moore. I’m a Ghanaian and I don’t have to act a Ghanaian,” he stressed.

Asked if he thinks he has failed the country, the poet thinks otherwise and rather put the blame on people who “did not understand me. They did not understand Kacey Moore. They expected a ‘Ghanaian’ …first of all there was the idea that he is not from Ghana, he is a Nigerian and they just put him there and said he is Ghanaian.”

He observed that people were expecting him to live and behave in a certain way that he wasn't: “I couldn’t do that...I was not ready to go and become something else for $300,000.”

Life after Big Brother Africa:

For Kacey Moore, although he has been evicted from the Big Brother Africa reality show, the endless opportunities the show has provided are what he is going to tap into to build his future and career.

He revealed that he will continue writing poems and performing, saying he knows there are a lot of prospects in Ghana that he is ready to tap into.

Ghana’s chances in Hotshots:

With Kacey Moore out of the reality show, Ghana’s chances of winning the reality show for the first time now rests with M’am Bea.

He believes that the remaining Ghanaian representative stands a chance of winning the Hotshots if she keeps her composure.

“M’am Bea has a chance if her being calm is anything to go by, I think it can get her far. I believe, I pray and hope that she wins so that at least somebody can redeem the failure [that has bedeviled] Ghana [in the reality show].”

Even though he is no longer in the show, Kacey promised that he will start a campaign for M’am Bea to win.

So he has changed his tune now
I thought he said he wanted Ella to win when he was speaking to IK

So now the reality have now dawn on him

What some men can do because of flirting...... Can't be understood

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:01am On Nov 05, 2014
YACAA:
Kcee Moore and family (gotten from myjoyonline website)

Saw that picture when he was still in the house...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 12:09am On Nov 05, 2014
*round of applause*

I swear dis DORK deserves an award frm biggie himself @U KNW WHO U ARE!

Niggaa obsessed wit d shw lyk he gets paid!!

STUPEED SH*T I'VE EVER SEEN!!

Mtcheeeew
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:14am On Nov 05, 2014
ochon:

And Kaycee never thought his wife will feel hurt with all the lovey-dovey with Ellah? I don't know how this nigga thinks. I also blame his wife for convincing him to audition knowing fully well the exploits of Richard. I'm glad he left so his marriage would be saved.

Hmmmnn..waiting for season 2 when Ellah puta's from that house(except she doesn't really have his time). All these blah blaah na waaaash!! Now he wants to campaign for mambea after screaming Ellah and crying on stage ( dude just dey teeh himself say him feck up for not arranging Ellah) he wasnt happy at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Briareos(m): 1:46am On Nov 05, 2014
Dannyxy:
mod, rule one: don't tribalise thread. calling someone a "yoruba clown" is insulting, inciting, provocative and tribalistic. the guy has broken up to 5 rules.

his name is @decanta

Next time, just use the report button. It's easier, faster and prompt.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 2:05am On Nov 05, 2014
spade:

Ellah? Oh well... Different strokes for different folks. But frankly, Ellah does nothing for me undecided

Yo', chop knuckle!

Checked out this Ellah chic several times and I'm still wondering why some people consider her to be extremely attractive.

On a scale of 0-10...

Body = 6/10

Face = 4/10

Comportment (bearing) = 7/10

Personality = 5/10

Skin Tone = 3/10

Total Average Score = 5/10. Shawty is soooooo average.

How she take win beauty pageant?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 4:09am On Nov 05, 2014
Belvine33:
This freeze task is awesome. Trez with food in his mouth but why is Goitse cryingV

Its the idea from BIG BROTHER MZANSI, thats where it started. But there the punishment for moving was different, those who moved were given punishment, like cleaning of toilet or dishes, but it was hilarous. Big brother would say freeze, and relative of one of the housemates enters the house, and just moves around the house. It happened almost everyday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 05, 2014
lumeviewscom:

Yo', chop knuckle!

Checked out this Ellah chic several times and I'm still wondering why some people consider her to be extremely attractive.

On a scale of 0-10...

Body = 6/10

Face = 4/10

Comportment (bearing) = 7/10

Personality = 5/10

Skin Tone = 3/10

Total Average Score = 5/10. Shawty is soooooo average.

How she take win beauty pageant?

"Average" never looked so strange. She'd be called fugly in my block.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 05, 2014
YACAA:
Kcee Moore and family (gotten from myjoyonline website)

Cute baby.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 5:33am On Nov 05, 2014
ninnyanny:
For the second time......
where's Ghkwame ?
Babe, I am here na. How far for your area?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 5:42am On Nov 05, 2014
ochon:

gringringrin I'm calm my Tunbebes. This is all fun. You know, just like breàst cancer, early detection is the key to preventing it. If we don't extinguish this vermin early, IT will become cancerous and kill this pretty thread. I'm just uploading pics, I won't fight again. grin
Speaking of breàst cancer, why don't you humour yourself here grin http://www.citifmonline.com/2014/11/03/the-girls-were-not-naked-it-was-a-breast-cancer-awareness-act-akoo-nana/ PS: Rated18 years and above, not for the faint hearted
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 5:48am On Nov 05, 2014
Hit or miss?

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 05, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Yeah cute. But I know of dual nationality, don't know of triple nationality, does the child automatically become a Mzansi by virtue of being born there? If yes, can the baby hold three passports?

To my understanding, no, the child takes after the nationality of the parents.

However, the country does issue citizenship after 5 years for those with work permits.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 6:18am On Nov 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

To my understanding, no, the child takes after the nationality of the parents.

However, the country does issue citizenship after 5 years for those with work permits.
OK! What do you think about my modified post tho? Jesus is still in the miracle business
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 05, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Hit or miss?

Is that a before & after pic? LOL!

MISS!!!

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 6:51am On Nov 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Is that a before & after pic? LOL!

MISS!!!
Yep! says her skin change is as a result of excessive intake of milk. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2014
Dathommie:

AND WHO IZ DIS ONE??

PEACE LOVER KO! LOVER PEACE NI!

I TINK UR AT D WRONG THREAD, COZ DIZ SH*T IZ WAT MAKES US ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY. SO PLS O, DON'T COM AND SPOILT IT 4 US!!

Abeg abeg...I wasn't talking to you o! Ochon abeg talk to this guy o! I no sabi am @ all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 05, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Yep! says her skin change is as a result of too much intake of milk. grin

LMFAO. Yeah right. Had she said she suffers from vitiligo, it would have been much easier to swallow than her craptastic milk story. GTFOH.

Yellabone fever.

Where is she from? GH grin?

Vitiligo below

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:08am On Nov 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

LMFAO. Yeah right. Had she said she suffers from vitiligo, it would have been much easier to swallow than her craptastic milk story. GTFOH.

Yellabone fever.

Where is she from? GH grin?
Don't you think its better to speak the truth than to lie? grin Yes she is from GH.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:08am On Nov 05, 2014
14:

Its the idea from BIG BROTHER MZANSI, thats where it started. But there the punishment for moving was different, those who moved were given punishment, like cleaning of toilet or dishes, but it was hilarous. Big brother would say freeze, and relative of one of the housemates enters the house, and just moves around the house. It happened almost everyday.
all you BBM people no go gree pesin hear word cuz of BBM, FYI, they've done the freeze ish in BBA before, I think it was in Stargame or so, it's not new.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 05, 2014
GHKWAME1:

Don't you think its better to speak the truth than to lie? grin Yes she is from GH.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:17am On Nov 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Michael Jackson wannabes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 05, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Michael Jackson wannabes.

I swear. MJ had vitiligo though.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 7:23am On Nov 05, 2014
[quote author=ninnyanny post=27733875]what na? I said "ok" and ok means im done...so whats up? by the way i didnt e fight....thanks anyways.[/quo

Abeg no vex o! I just believe dere are times u gat to ignore some PEEPZ. You were a part of d chase family and that's why I said u should ignore that guy. I don't watch bba but I like pple here cos thay are funny and I like the matchmaking part of last years thread. Gd mrng to you.

gd mrng to this wonderful peepz Lertee,Dre,Som,waxdude,Rein,Ochon,
V24,Alex,agbgift,altee1,
Yacaa,Njokusboy,Ghkwame,safarigirl.
Hp u all had a good night rest.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by easyflex: 7:26am On Nov 05, 2014
Wow, Tayo's acting skill has really improved. They have an acting coach in the house.
He just did a brief act of a scorned boyfriend with ellah being the GF . Ellah too can also act.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:40am On Nov 05, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Yep! says her skin change is as a result of excessive intake of milk. grin
Life is very simple. people just make it complex. If you hate your skin colour or race just holla at wacko jaacko's surgeon. I know people who consult prophets for problems and others just holla at Google and you probably need same level of skill to navigate the pile of dung they'll both give you. And there's no tithing at Google. Pray for a miracle or Just get money- look at Oscar pistorius. The lady got tired of being called ugly and she channelled her frustration into getting paper. Now she works into the room and just lights it up. Now she knows what Jesus meant when he told his disciples: 'You are the light of the world'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.