Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,124 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2269558 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 08, 2014
sophiangel:
*He did not say Bleep africa,i watched too.

Am double sure dey r just twisting his words...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dunniolu: 1:17am On Nov 08, 2014
Yeah,nlannha asked idris where d drum was, then suggested that someone should stab it.Then later said he was gonna do it when every1 was sleeping

Belvine33:
what has this show turned into? Is idris part of the conversation?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 1:19am On Nov 08, 2014
sophiangel:
So what if he said it? When Munya said it what happened to him? You wake a guy up from sleep in a crappy way, he responds angrily and you want to blame him for his reaction. Y'all are silly. Now I know why some of us call you names. Some of you are inhuman. w.t.f. Stop the world and get off at 'who gives a rat's ar.se' junction.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 1:20am On Nov 08, 2014
idrella agamma eyes on u
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 1:21am On Nov 08, 2014
sophiangel:

Tayo will murder someone in the house and you guys will say he did not mean it, i give up. I understand the Love you have on him, but we are not exxagerating, we are saying it the way he said it. Just watch when they play it again when they will be giving him a strike. I dont think he will get away with it, because he threatened someone's life by saying he will murder someone in the house, implying he will murder marky2.

He said it that he does not give a Bleep about africa and he does not care about 300k. Thats what he said 120%
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 1:24am On Nov 08, 2014
14:

Tayo will murder someone in the house and you guys will say he did not mean it, i give up. I understand the Love you have on him, but we are not exxagerating, we are saying it the way he said it. Just watch when they play it again when they will be giving him a strike. I dont think he will get away with it, because he threatened someone's life by saying he will murder someone in the house, implying he will murder marky2.
Did he just wake up and start saying all that? Judge your own guys first for doing what they did. It is you who's love for his own has blinded and cannot tell the difference between an attacker and a victim. Get real.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 08, 2014
14:

Go to sleep hater!!!

Sadist cum xenophones!!! tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 1:25am On Nov 08, 2014
Oga 14..........nw ur country boy is gossiping abt hez country mate.....wah more can iask for.......u guys r lost.....asin wtf

Btw afta d show it wld b so difficult for any of dis house mates 2 kip itouch...cos d hatred for each oda is just too much...nw imagine samantha nd nhanhla staying in d same country nd afta d show wen she hears dat her country mate was gossiping abt her. Wah wld she do....dats peeps living in d same country ooo..........

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 1:28am On Nov 08, 2014
Babybearhug:

So what if he said it? When Munya said it what happened to him? You wake a guy up from sleep in a crappy way, he responds angrily and you want to blame him for his reaction. Y'all are silly. Now I know why some of us call you names. Some of you are inhuman. w.t.f. Stop the world and get off at 'who gives a rat's ar.se' junction.
its so annoying. How can you wake him up from sleep and expect him to be happy?and so what if he says Bleep Africa? Damn I'm done with this. I can't stand this set of housemates. Gosh nobody is man enough to say what Macky did was wrong? Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggg

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 1:28am On Nov 08, 2014
Babybearhug:

thanks joor when Tayo left d dining with his drum came into the room where traz was engaging macky 2 sammy nklakla idris et al tayo beats his drum there n not up to 2 mins left no 1 was asleep then b4 macky 2 went upstairs to meet goitse n sipe wtf are they ganging up against him. Mteeeew

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 1:30am On Nov 08, 2014
tayo Neva said mess africa ooo
he was only ranting fun.ck macky or wateva country he is coming from n DAT he can kill sumbody....
but he wanted to complain to biggie or sumtin n its like biggie called him in xo didn't know much after my eyes too dizzy....
did I sight 265 telling idris n Sam sumtin
klarklar beta not touch DAT drum
its like tonyt will be more fun

idriiiisssssss!!!!!! pls punny DAT ellah Toto....am watching nw

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 1:30am On Nov 08, 2014
When I started following this thread I was shocked at how my fellow Nigerians were throwing harsh and unspeakable words at our fellow African brothers and sisters. I wanted to tell them to chill, it's just a game. Now I know who the real aggressors are. You guys deserve what we give you. Messed up people.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MissyA: 1:30am On Nov 08, 2014
Nope it not alcohol this is a Reality show put yourself in Tayo's shoes. In a real life situation while sleeping a competitor drums in your ears to provoke you, please wil you wake up to give him a Hi5 or a punch on his face?? No time for faking! though he said so much but then an angry man would have said the same if not more! It's easy to judge 4m outside the box than being the subject.
meggy11:
Guys let's blame it on d alcohol. That's d reason he goes to bed early after Friday's party...... He knows himself.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 1:30am On Nov 08, 2014
Babybearhug:

Did he just wake up and start saying all that? Judge your own guys first for doing what they did. It is you who's love for his own has blinded and cannot tell the difference between an attacker and a victim. Get real.

He should have chilled and talked to marky2 nicely that he does not like what he is doing. Just as Goitse talked to him nicely to stop drumming, but he ignored them and continued drumming, Goitse, Sipe and marky2 were sleeping. I think thats what got Marky2 angry. Then revenge was coming his way, then he could not handle the revenge.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 1:35am On Nov 08, 2014
MissyA:
Nope it not alcohol this is a Reality show put yourself in Tayo's shoes. In a real life situation while sleeping a competitor drums in your ears to provoke you, please wil you wake up to give him a Hi5 or a punch on his face?? No time for faking! though he said so much but then an angry man would have said the same if not more! It's easy to judge 4m outside the box than being the subject.

But he was doing the very same thing to others. Macky2 was just trying to show him, he wont like it if what he was doing before be done to him. Simple, why do you fail to understand where all this comes from. He is the one who started drumming in the bedroom while others were sleeping.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 1:35am On Nov 08, 2014
14:

He should have chilled and talked to marky2 nicely that he does not like what he is doing. Just as Goitse talked to him nicely to stop drumming, but he ignored them and continued drumming, Goitse, Sipe and marky2 were sleeping. I think thats what got Marky2 angry. Then revenge was coming his way, then he could not handle the revenge.
Hey, what don't you understand? He drank and was asleep. How is he to control himself and talk nicely after such a rude awakening? Can you do that? You are so unreal. I'm done here. Leaders of tomorrow indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 1:36am On Nov 08, 2014
14:

am watching u closely
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 1:37am On Nov 08, 2014
orirebaby:

Am double sure dey r just twisting his words...
They are,one of them on facebook even claimed he heard tayo say Bleep south africa. that is how low they can go.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 1:37am On Nov 08, 2014
olegunner:
Oga 14..........nw ur country boy is gossiping abt hez country mate.....wah more can iask for.......u guys r lost.....asin wtf

Btw afta d show it wld b so difficult for any of dis house mates 2 kip itouch...cos d hatred for each oda is just too much...nw imagine samantha nd nhanhla staying in d same country nd afta d show wen she hears dat her country mate was gossiping abt her. Wah wld she do....dats peeps living in d same country ooo..........
as in... I give up. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 1:39am On Nov 08, 2014
Forget all dis strategies Macky 2 sees Tayo as a threat so he decided to act dirty cos he knows Hms will support him nonsense, when Tayo was beating his drum was anybody as sleep Macky2 want to trend so he can win the star meter. Tayo is even tired staying in dat house trust me.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 1:41am On Nov 08, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa:
Forget all dis strategies Macky 2 sees Tayo as a threat so he decided to act dirty cos he knows Hms will support him nonsense, when Tayo was beating his drum was anybody as sleep Macky2 want to trend so he can win the star meter. Tayo is even tired staying in dat house trust me.
spot on
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 08, 2014
sophiangel:
They are,one of them on facebook even claimed he heard tayo say Bleep south africa. that is how low they can go.

This people can't survive in 9ja I swear... av not been to deir diff countries but if dis is a true reflection of other countries in africa mehn africa is still far behind. God help us

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 1:46am On Nov 08, 2014
orirebaby:

This people can't survive in 9ja I swear... av not been to deir diff countries but if dis is a true reflection of other countries in africa mehn africa is still far behind. God help us
Amen. It's shocking really.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 1:47am On Nov 08, 2014
orirebaby:

[/b]This people can't survive in 9ja [/b] I swear... av not been to deir diff countries but if dis is a true reflection of other countries in africa mehn africa is still far behind. God help us
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by easyflex: 1:50am On Nov 08, 2014
14:

He said it that he does not give a Bleep about africa and he does not care about 300k. Thats what he said 120%

He said that And then what ?
You piece of shhiit can you just shut the fffuck up and get yourself a life . U really must be 14 or less.

I just hope this your obsession with Tayo does not push you to complete schizophrenia. The only time one finds you on this thread is only when you bring your tasteless news bout Tayo both the ones that are true, the concocted and the heavily embelished.

Never have you put up an update about the show on this thread. All you do all day is put up silly posts hoping for people to engage you. Too bad they always oblige you. It's becoming so obvious that talking about Tayo gives you an erec- tion.
I'm only gonna give you one advice. Go get a life cos it's so glaring you have a miserable life outta here which could explain why you are so negative and bitter .... slowpoke

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 1:51am On Nov 08, 2014
Nhlan-face and promenses talking, must see
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 1:52am On Nov 08, 2014
Nhlan-face saying Idris better win hoh next week or he's out. The nerve of this guy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tuagbo: 1:52am On Nov 08, 2014
14:

Oga,you are very mad.Xenophobic fool

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by datribune: 1:53am On Nov 08, 2014
Belvine33:
what has this show turned into? Is idris part of the conversation?

Yes, Idris, Sammy & Mr 265 & 1 or 2 others. Nhlanhlah volunteered to d stabbing of d drum. Too much hate on d show. #shame

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 1:53am On Nov 08, 2014
...and they switch to commercials. Big Brother angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 08, 2014
Babybearhug:

Amen. It's shocking really.

Can yu imagine nklarnkar abi waat is his name linking tayo's outburst to d cup Gosh ds guys are full of hate

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 1:57am On Nov 08, 2014
orirebaby:

Can yu imagine nklarnkar abi waat is his name linking tayo's outburst to d cup Gosh ds guys are full of hate
Funny enuf they all hate each other, the only thing is they have a common enemy, Mr. T. If he leaves the house they'll eat each other.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.