Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2264091 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2014
Idris, Sipe, Goitre, Wacky2 are strategising about HMs in the group of extravanganza loosers, that would be evicted on Sunday. Idris said he feels Butterphly is safe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:04am On Nov 10, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Qualities of a good troll grin
I believe there are some monickers immune to ban on NL, like .nila and co, it's good for business though.

LOL. Nah, I don't think he's immune to ban, just that the troll is very clever. He doesn't (or hardly) break(s) NL rules that's against insulting NLers DIRECTLY, he's more for inter-country fights. Cussing other countries and defending Naija in whatever way possible. gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:05am On Nov 10, 2014
ochon:
Goitse and Sipe are so close, if one of them leaves on Sunday, it'll affect the survivor's psyche.
let's hope neither survives. They can console each other in Babylon. Meanwhile, I do agree that what Butterphly has on her chest is a crime against WOMANITY, and the way the babe come package am sef...if say dem dey vote till 7pm Sunday, the bobbie alone for help her collect naija vote in 30 minutes grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:07am On Nov 10, 2014
ochon:

LOL. Nah, I don't think he's immune to ban, just that the troll is very clever. He doesn't (or hardly) break(s) NL rules that's against insulting NLers DIRECTLY, he's more for inter-country fights. Cussing other countries and defending Naija in whatever way possible. gringrin

Ahh, I agree, I understand why. Even I were to be mod I won't ban him either.

Bro I'm hitting the bed. Goodnyte
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:09am On Nov 10, 2014
safarigirl:
let's hope neither survives. They can console each other in Babylon. Meanwhile, I do agree that what Butterphly has on her chest is a crime against WOMANITY, and the way the babe come package am sef... if say dem dey vote till 7pm Sunday, the bobbie alone for help her collect naija vote in 30 minutes grin

No o, as for me, I prefer Caterpillar and Mr. Hammer Head of Horror to leave. Sipe can stay for now.

@ Embolden, *dies from rib breakage* buwahahahahahahahahahahaha. gringringringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:11am On Nov 10, 2014
Good night earthlings.. Kachibo..smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 10, 2014
ochon:

I don't like Sipe, but I'd rather she survives than watch her go while the likes of borite (Butterphly) and Manipulator (Mr.265) survives. So unfair.
I wonder who between Sipe and Mr.265 is more popular in Malawi.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:21am On Nov 10, 2014
safarigirl:
Hell No! Save one competition for the other?

We're voting Goitse to secure Botswana's vote just in case. SA will vote Butterphly thanks to the Zim over there, so we MUST do it twice for Bots.

I don't think Bots will ever vote Nigeria...Idris is a sure bet till the finals to share votes with Ellah, she seems to raking All the east African votes. If Goitse leaves we still have a lot of sadc reps in the game..JJ, Butti, KlarrKlarr, Albino, Sheilla
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:22am On Nov 10, 2014
ochon:

No o, as for me, I prefer Caterpillar and Mr. Hammer Head of Horror to leave. Sipe can stay for now.

@ Embolden, *dies from rib breakage* buwahahahahahahahahahahaha. gringringringringringrin
Numbers is definitely leaving. Sipe will get Malawi's vote, but she'll be leaving with him. Now the 3rd victim could be Butty Butty because Zim's greatest ally- Malawi will be pre-occupied, so unless Mugabe's boys in SA do the usual, Butty could end up rooming next to her boo, Mr. Numbers in Babylon
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:23am On Nov 10, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Sipe, she's the ex of Malawi's Macky2. @Forwetinnah, yes, maybe we should votes Samantha's handbag this week
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 12:28am On Nov 10, 2014
shegxi:
It wn't be a bad thing if trezegah wins d money......d dude just have dis funny outlook about him dat makes me laugh.
thanks grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:31am On Nov 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
All the good singers are gone, now it's finally JJ's time to shine. That whiny voice of his that sounds like two cats screwing is going to fill our living rooms starting from tomorrow. I'm sure he can't wait.

My ear plugs on standby** sad

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jayboy4real(m): 12:44am On Nov 10, 2014
I love the Tregezah guy d dude is simply funny smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 12:48am On Nov 10, 2014
safarigirl:
Sipe, she's the ex of Malawi's Macky2. @Forwetinnah, yes, maybe we should votes Samantha's handbag this week
Either way I see both of them bouncing....no east African will leave...three sadcs are leaving.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 12:50am On Nov 10, 2014
ToyinDipo:
decanta, you like unnecessary arguments, is that how you kill boredom? #justasking
Lol maybe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jayboy4real(m): 12:56am On Nov 10, 2014
Nyt nyt fellas
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:58am On Nov 10, 2014
safarigirl:
since people realised that Starmetre is given to whichever housemate trends, they've decided to make sure only Tayo trends by not mentioning other housemates by name.

For instance now, instead of saying Samantha, they say Samuel, instead of 265, they say numbers

Samuel is even close...I'd rather go for mop-hair or albino
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 1:03am On Nov 10, 2014
Jayboy4real:
Nyt nyt fellas
Sleep well
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:11am On Nov 10, 2014
ochon:
Biggie - Hello Ochon, welcome to your Diary session.

Ochon- Thanks Biggie. I'm ready.

Biggie - Please tell Africa what you understand by 'crimes against WOMANITY'?

Ochon - That's easy Biggie. Crimes against WOMANITY is Butterphly abi na caterpillar, having those gigantic knóckers on her chest ALL to herself, without sharing it, while some women like Samantha and Mira are almost boobless. This to me, is wickedness and not fair. sadsad

No be small thing o, imagine what she wore. ..my sister screamed when she saw those knóckers, she's been hiding them so well ish. *motorboat anyone? lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 10, 2014
spade:
Nigeria would vote Nigeria if Tayo isn't up.

okay

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2014
decanta:

Seeing a woman just for her boobs and ass is really wrong....what happened to brains and heart....anyway women of these days have made themselves so easy,that men have no problem objectifying them......I wonder what is so special about big booobs and asss when the light is off all you need look for is a freaking hole.

Brain and heart ke?

So imagine kanji don nearly scatter my head and I dey find chic to fork. I go dey find brain and heart I be brain surgeon ni? Abi I be heart surgeon? LMAO. Orisirisi.

I stand with my brother in the Lord @Ochon 100% on this one.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 7:13am On Nov 10, 2014
forkadict:

Brain and heart ke?

So imagine kanji don nearly scatter my head and I dey find chic to fork. I go dey find brain and heart I be brain surgeon ni? Abi I be heart surgeon? LMAO. Orisirisi.

Kikikikikikiki
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2014
ochon:
Biggie - Hello Ochon, welcome to your Diary session.

Ochon- Thanks Biggie. I'm ready.

Biggie - Please tell Africa what you understand by 'crimes against WOMANITY'?

Ochon - That's easy Biggie. Crimes against WOMANITY is Butterphly abi na caterpillar, having those gigantic knóckers on her chest ALL to herself, without sharing it, while some women like Samantha and Mira are almost boobless. This to me, is wickedness and not fair. sadsad

LMAO.

Na real crime against womanity. As I see those jugs yesterday sef, see as I shout. I nearly choke on the food wey I dey chop sef. Na so I start to dey cough like person wey don catch thunderbolt.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:16am On Nov 10, 2014
spade:

I have some other name suggestions to aid them in their struggle:

Macky2 - Copper2 or Maggi2
Nhlanhla - Claptrap or Glutton
Butterphly - Caterpillar
Trezagah - TreyBaba
JJ - Hobbit
Goitse - Whoopi Goldberg
Idris - Steve Urkel
Sheillah - Ukwu
Ellah - Eye Witness
Sipe - Mary Kay

Thank me later smiley
Lool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2014
decanta:

......I wonder what is so special about big booobs and asss (1) when the light is off all you need look for is a freaking hole (2).

(1) They are very special o. They are very very special. No be small tin o.

(2) With the lights off, you can feel the boobs and assss at least. But with the lights off can you feel the brain and heart?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:33am On Nov 10, 2014
GoodGirl2:

I don't know, but I wish it's Sipe that's more popular. Mr. Manipulator's head scares away network from my area.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2014
forkadict:

(1) They are very special o. They are very very special. No be small tin o.

(2) With the lights off, you can feel the boobs and assss at least. But with the lights off can you feel the brain and heart?
I give up,men will never stop objectifying women and funny enough women seem to enjoy it..... Equality and feminism will be implemented in 20100.....if girls start looking at men's butt too and sizing up their boobs,how will men feel about it?....really a shame

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 7:36am On Nov 10, 2014
ochon:

I don't know, but I wish it's Sipe that's more popular. Mr. Manipulator's head scares away network from my area.
She will still go home...one country vote won't be enough to keep her.....morning beautiful ochon.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:37am On Nov 10, 2014
safarigirl:
Numbers is definitely leaving. Sipe will get Malawi's vote, but she'll be leaving with him. Now the 3rd victim could be Butty Butty because Zim's greatest ally- Malawi will be pre-occupied, so unless Mugabe's boys in SA do the usual, Butty could end up rooming next to her boo, Mr. Numbers in Babylon

Butterphly is not strong when other SADCs are up, she got saved by just 2 country votes. If you ask me, I'll say, Mr. 265/Sipe and Butterphly, two out of those three will be evicted on Sunday, I hope it's Mr. 265 and Butterphly
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2014
Forwetinnah:

No be small thing o, imagine what she wore. ..my sister screamed when she saw those knóckers, she's been hiding them so well ish. *motorboat anyone? lipsrsealed

forkadict:

Brain and heart ke?

forkadict:

LMAO.

Na real crime against womanity. As I see those jugs yesterday sef, see as I shout. I nearly choke on the food wey I dey chop sef. Na so I start to dey cough like person wey don catch thunderbolt.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2014
forkadict:

***Fork Addict prostrates before @ Safari girl***

Abeg, I take God beg you ehn, just stop this your twisted strategies.

You got it wrong almost all thru last year. Similar trend subsists this year. Same Botswana that laughed at Naija ( the country with maximum influence in BB Africa) and brought us to ridicule for voting for Sheila only a few weeks ago? That's the same Bots you want to vote for againSMH

I don rake, I don shout, I don para tire say make you stop this your strategy but e no dey work. E con be like say na to BEG sure pass.

Abeg stop this strategy ehn. Biko.

Forkaddict u too funny abeg. Lol @ na to beg sure pass.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 7:46am On Nov 10, 2014
tunbebes:

Smh

Forkaddict u too funny abeg. Lol @ na to beg sure pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.