Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,897 members, 7,863,078 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2269531 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2014
dammyg319:
you all remember when sipe said she caught some one gossiping about her...hmmmm....she may just put up that person....who is the mystery one
lol...can't remember but Sipe might just put Sheilah up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2014
Even if Sipe put Tayo up, i know he will survive. Ghana WILL vote him for sure. he will win roa and one of either rwanda, mozambique, or botswana will vote him
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2014
decantan:

Sipe will not put up tayo,she will put Samantha.
decantan:

Sipe will not put up tayo,she will put Samantha.
tosag:
Tayo ain't leaving. I dont see ghana voting ellah over Tayo. They know that would be akin to shooting one's self in the foot.
Well let's keep fingers crossed and see how it goes, because with this regional voting of a thing, anything can happen.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2014
ochon:
Big respect to Butterphly for not taking it to heart and hating Idris for putting her up.
Its a game...and I think she understands that....any reasonable person wud anyways
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 10, 2014
ochon:

Huh? Me and who? Did you read the fracas at all? It's not me o.

Oh oh...sorry I thought it was the dannxy guy that responded!

I know u to be cool nah grin

Though u hv join the epistle band tongue which I dislike sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2014
Akshow:
Even if Sipe put Tayo up, i know he will survive. Ghana WILL vote him for sure. he will win roa and one of either rwanda, mozambique, or botswana will vote him
Macky2 is on d board,it will be tough for moz to pick tayo over him,rwanda will go for Idris or Ellah,bostwana might go for macky too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2014
Akshow:

I don't want Tayo to go but if he's to go, I want it to be without Ghanas vote... As in, let it be that the Ghanaian could have saved him... so some pips go feel alryt
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2014
Agbgift:

Well let's keep fingers crossed and see how it goes, because with this regional voting of a thing, anything can happen.
Sipenista will never put tayo,the are cool like that..... She will put up Samantha ,too bad Samantha won't leave...many people will get one country vote and I see naija vote going to idris many desperate spinsters looking for mills and bones will keep the stupid boy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2014
cutemii:

I'm an epistle guy, when there's need for one. sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2014
njokusboy:

I don't want Tayo to go but if he's to go, I want it to be without Ghanas vote... As in, let it be that the Ghanaian could have saved him... so some pips go feel alryt
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2014
lertee:

Macky2 is on d board,it will be tough for moz to pick tayo over him,rwanda will go for Idris or Ellah,bostwana might go for macky too.
Goitse is up sweetie.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2014
ninnyanny:
Its a game...and I think she understands that....any reasonable person wud anyways

Tell this to the vengeful Goitse who's hell-bent on disliking Idris.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2014
tosag:
Tayo ain't leaving. I dont see ghana voting ellah over Tayo. They know that would be akin to shooting one's self in the foot.
even the ROA that Wacky2's people think they have na we get am. Tayo goes nowhere even if they put him up. Instead one of the 2 EA reps will leave with Numbers and Goitse...wait o, what am I saying? Shey Butty butty is up too? Ehn, she fit go house too. Plus this Sipe babe no send regionalism
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:30am On Nov 10, 2014
cutemii:

he started the epistle band on NL
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2014
ochon:

I'm an epistle guy, when there's need for one. sad
Ochon nice to have you back,this place is boring without you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by gengen118: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2014
lertee:

r u guys forgetting that goitse is also up .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2014
lertee:

U have a point but i am not ruling out the possiblity of one of sadc vote swinging to tayo. meanwhile, even with three country vote nigeria, ghana and rest of africa, he will be safe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2014
Maggi2 just said 'behind every successful man, there is a woman'.'Behind this HOH task, there is a strong man'. Sound like a bit of mockery to me. A whole lot of sad people in biggie's house this year
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2014
gengen118:

oh gosh i forgot. Then with three vote tayo will be save.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2014
ninnyanny:
Some pipl are funny...

Someone said Africans are racists cos biggie evicted a Canadian and an American. (Frankie and Permithias)

Another said if Goitse and sipe were to date ,their name wud be GOSIP

And another said biggie might evict ntanta to save his Gas....

BBAFANS sha....smh
Lool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2014
decantan:

Sipenista will never put tayo,the are cool like that..... She will put up Samantha ,too bad Samantha won't leave...many people will get one country votes and I see naija vote going to idris many desperate spinsters looking for mills and bones will keep the stupid boy.
hehe, the 3 with the least votes will leave that would be Goitse, Numbers and either of Sam/Butty if Sam is up. Now knowing how seriously Zims take this game and knowing how much they are in SA sef, don't assume popularity votes will save Sam
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2014
ochon:

Tell this to the vengeful Goitse who's hell-bent on disliking Idris.
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 11:34am On Nov 10, 2014
decantan:

Goitse is up sweetie.
gengen118:

That so true goitse,wow! One or two SADC rep may bounce by sunday then. Tayo still have hope if he's up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2014
decantan:

Ochon nice to have you back,this place is boring without you.

Thanks Decantan. embarassed So who do you feel Sipe will put up?

Sipe is reading out the HMs' presentation for this week titled MOVIE WEEK. They're to act movie for this week. Their acting skills will be challenged. They will write and direct a SILENT movie.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2014
safarigirl:
hehe, the 3 with the least votes will leave that would be Goitse, Numbers and either of Sam/Butty if Sam is up. Now knowing how seriously Zims take this game and knowing how much they are in SA sef, don't assume popularity votes will save Sam
South Africans vote like people under the influence ......Samantha will survive if it comes down to popularity.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2014
ochon:
Big respect to Butterphly for not taking it to heart and hating Idris for putting her up.
She read him well I guess. There was no animosity in the reason he gave for nominating her. He said she was too relaxed and he knew she was safe. It was meant to shake her up a little bit. And she does not look like the vindictive type.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2014
ochon:

Thanks Decantan. embarassed So who do you feel Sipe will put up?

Sipe is reading out the HMs' presentation for this week titled MOVIE WEEK. They're to act movie for this week. Their acting skills will be challenged. They will write and direct a SILENT movie.
Samantha of course .....sipe looks so gorgeous today.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2014
Sipe goes back to the DM to tell biggie what they'll be wagering. They're wagering 100%. She tells biggie they are sure and they're going for 100% wager. Biggies accepts the wager and she leaves.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DVintageMalkia: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2014
Sipe put Sheila up? I do not think she will do that to her friend Goitse who is already up for eviction. Anyways waiting for the diary session...will probably be able to deduce who she will put up...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by easyflex: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2014
Please someone should tell me whether dstv dey do any promo.
My subscription suppose end on the 4th but d thing don reach 10th and all the channels still dey show, fear don begin catch me o. Make dem no come vex blow up my decoder.

Abeg any other person dey experience this awoof ??

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

She read him well I guess. There was no animosity in the reason he gave for nominating her. He said she was too relaxed and he knew she was safe. It was meant to shake her up a little bit. And she does not look like the vindictive type.

I like her for maturity, I only want her to go cos she's boring. But she's a good lass.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2014
ochon:

I like her for maturity, I only want her to go cos she's boring. But she's a good lass.
Hmmm you don't want to see her booby anymore?

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.