Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2264315 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
tsquaure:
oga ochon mr trezegah has been avoiding tayo . when tayo ask him to sit beside him during evictions he declined . go to channel 197 he is hanging with his role model macky 2 . asides from him no one else has really mentioned sat event

Okay then.. That's what you think.. But for ME, Trez might fall off my good books as time goes on, but for this his DS, he did no wrong in my eyes. Let's move on then..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
ShortPistolZA:
. BTW, do they have dude "shower hours" too? Wanna see how well-packed some of them are cheesy

could one of them be Wacky 2
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tayo "s diary session on
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
is it true that no one wad cheering for Tayo during hoh task?

not even Travaganza
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
tayo is crying ! misses frankie lilian, small pepa,
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
...And Tayo breaks down..the sooner he realise that not everyone can be your friend the better. I can count the amount of people I call my friend, that's this life...hold close to them
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
he knows hms are watching out for his mistakes
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
Sad truth.. I felt it
prettymwiks:
is it true that no one wad cheering for Tayo during hoh task?

not even Travaganza
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
Can't believe I missed Tayo's session.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
tayo sends a msg out to his friends outside to release clips of him to show that this is the real him . he mentions that this is tayo , n he is not playing any game
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
we should have voted frankie. We should have voted Frankie

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
he says he doesnt care about anyone . he represents himself his friends and country
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tayo ride on man. Ride on man. Ride on. U may not win due to the regional isssh but u are REAL
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
dynamitee:
Hahahaha Nigerians are funny people...very sentimental ( smh)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
No body asked him to lie .. But treys sounded like mac and him are on the same page while Tayo is the devil..

Lol.. And nigerians voted for him because he is tayo's friend. Did he try to be there for Tayo during the ish? No.

Did he stand up (even a little) for Tayo? No.

Has be made any effort to be there for Tayo since frankie left and tayo is all alone? No.

Yes he Would have made mac to look like a hero without calling tayo's name. That is reality.
ochon:

How's it unnecessary? Do you want him to lie about the reason he chose Macky2? You forgot this is a reality show, so that's how he felt and aired it out like that. His focus was Macky2's "composure" after the whole drumming incidence. We act like we're perfect, till we get into that house and gets judged by most little of things.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
braindamage:
...And Tayo breaks down..the sooner he realise that not everyone can be your friend the better. I can count the amount of people I call my friend, that's this life...hold close to them

that house is like an oven. the housemates have started feeling the heat- emotionally and most of them will break down, they are human afterall. Wish biggie would play them personalised clips from their nearest and dearest.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
tsquaure:
tayo sends a msg out to his friends outside to release clips of him to show that this is the real him . he mentions that this is tayo , n he is not playing any game

I think Tayo's gradually losing it. There's no point making dt request of his friends but then, what do i know? I'm not d one in there.

For me, i know that's him and no games its just unfortunate that he's packed in there with people who are so bitter and can't hide it but then again, i also think they r being themselves, keeping it real so he should accept them that way.
Its a two way thing if u ask me.

He should keep his head up, keep away from more troubles and accept the fact that he isn't there to make friends, chikena!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
Akshow:
Tayo ride on man. Ride on man. Ride on. U may not win due to the regional isssh but u are REAL
All of them are real in their own ways .....you are really starting to sound like a broken record.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jayboy4real(m): 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tayo's diary sectionis really touching the dude nearly made me cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Can't hear anything idris is saying.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
Biggie, the schemer, smoothly paving the way for Ellahn and logically doing it so its unarguable... Sabina, Small pepper, Alusa, Laveda sacrificed already. Idris too will go soon, BBA has finally gotten to the stage our votes don't count anymore. The show is at the brink of winding up and since regional/national sentiments trend much more than popularity, its only fair but really sucks. (Stolen)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
prettymwiks:

could one of them be Wacky 2

Yesh grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Biggie, the schemer, smoothly paving the way for Ellahn and logically doing it so its unarguable... Sabina, Small pepper, Alusa, Laveda sacrificed already. Idris too will go soon, BBA has finally gotten to the stage our votes don't count anymore. The show is at the brink of winding up and since regional/national sentiments trend much more than popularity, its only fair but really sucks. (Stolen)
I knew Ella was winning the day Esther's vote was stolen.....I just sit down dey look these strategizers.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tayo DS excerpts...

Tayo says he feel most of the HMs are against him, that he looses his friends every week. That he uses his music to console himself. That he cries when he feels emotionally down and that's who he is. He won't change himself. That he can still bite. That the slowness of the lion does not signify cowardice. That he can still roar. That he knows how to fight his battles. He said he felt bad seeing Permithias and Frankie go. He said Frankie is a good guy, that he came to him and advised him after the Friday's incident. That Frankie chose to see the rights in him even when he didn't deserve it. And he appreciates it.

He says people are changing. Like they have no personality and that they have low self-esteem. That HMs are not being real but snitching and backstabbing on each other because of the game. That he can't do such because of a game. The he realises that those with small heart have no time to show love. That he has friends that will be pissed seeing him emotional and crying, and wanting to slap him through the screens, but that they should be angry, he's going through pressures.

Biggie asked him how he's playing his game and he said he's not playing any game. That's he's living his life. That he wants his friends to replay his videos to Africa to know this is who he is. That he won't play any game, but he'll be who he is, Biggie or no biggie. That he's the one person that can't argue one-on-one with a HM without others gathering against him. That he's running not a race but wants to be himself.

Biggie asked him who he thinks is playing the best game, he said he doesn't know, that the HMs are playing different games. He said 265 is manipulative. That today for instance, they gave them the movie task and 265 went to connive with other HMs to act what happened on Friday between him and Macky2 without seeking his opinions, and this are people he calls his friends? That he doesn't care about them anymore and he doesn't want to get attach to them.

Biggie asks him to say a word or two to Fankie and Permithias. He looks directly to the camera and said "Permithias, the last words you told me before you left was 'sing my song'. And I've been singing your song even in my dreams. the HMs even noticed and told me. Thanks for your song, I'll keep singing it.

Frankie, the last words you told me were "be strong and be who you are" and I promise you, I'll be strong. I miss you Frankie. I'll be strong."

He said all these amongst occasional tears. I felt for Tayo. But I know he's not a quitter. Naija guys don't quit. Don't give up Ajani, the show's almost over. May the good Lord see you through.

23 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
dynamitee:

After seeing Tayo cry, and listening to his DS, I've realised the magnanimity of our mistake not voting Frankie. If Frankie had lost out with our votes, we'd have secured his country's trust. But MOST importantly, if Frankie had stayed, he'd have been a shoulder for Tayo to lean on. Tayo should just leave if he can't stand it no more. Seeing him cry got me emotional.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
@ochon.. Thanks for Tayo's dairy session update. You ve made my day.... Sobs* Tayo... I feel for you dude..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
ochon:

After seeing Tayo cry, and listening to his DS, I've realised the magnanimity of our mistake not voting Frankie. If Frankie had lost out with our votes, we'd have secured his country's trust. But MOST importantly, if Frankie had stayed, he'd have been a shoulder for Tayo to lean on. Tayo should just leave if he can't stand it no more. Seeing him cry got me emotional.
No real men don't quit
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
The admin of Tayo's facebook fanpage is a dummy. He is responsible for frankie's loosing 9ja vote. because trez was forming friends with Tayo he forgot dat rwanda was up for grabs. Now we can't say dat we have an EA ally. Go to samantha's fanpage and see strategizing. If you make an anti-samantha comment it would be immiedately deleted. Dats to show u that samantha's peeps ain't smiling. In other news, I just can't wait for alien head to bounce on sunday. Dat guy has overstayed his time in dat house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
The witch's diary session.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
ochon:
Tayo DS excerpts...

Tayo says he feel most of the HMs are against him, that he looses his friends every week. That he uses his music to console himself. That he cries when he feels emotionally down and that's who he is. He won't change himself. That he can still bite. That the slowness of the lion does not signify cowardice. That he can still roar. That he knows how to fight his battles. He said he felt bad seeing Permithias and Frankie. He said Frankie is a good guy, that he came to him and advised him after the Friday's incident. That Frankie chose to see the rights in him even when he didn't deserve it. And he appreciates it.

He says people are changing. Like they have no personality and that they have low self-esteem. That HMs are not being real but snitching and backstabbing on each other because of the game. That he can't do such because of a game. The he realises that those with small heart have no time to show love. That he has friends that will be pissed seeing him emotional and crying, and wanting to slap him through the screens, but that they should be angry, he's going through pressures.

Biggie asked him how he's playing his game and he said he's not playing any game. That's he's living his life. That he wants his friends to replay his videos to Africa to know this is who he is. That he won't play any game, but he'll be who he is, Biggie or no biggie. That he's the one person that can't argue one-on-one with a HM without others gathering against him. That he's running not a race but wants to be himself.

Biggie asked him who he thinks is playing the best game, he said he doesn't know, that the HMs are playing different games. He said 265 is manipulative. That today for instance, they gave them the movie task and 265 went to connive with other HMs to act what happened on Friday between him and Macky2 without seeking his opinions, and this are people he calls his friends? That he doesn't care about them anymore and he doesn't want to get attach to them.

Biggie asks him to say a word or two to Fankie and Permithias. He looks directly to the camera and said "Permithias, the last words you told me before you left was 'sing my song'. And I've been singing your song even in my dreams. the HMs even noticed and told me. Thanks for your song, I'll keep singing it.

Frankie, the last words you told me were "be strong and be who you are" and I promise you, I'll be strong. I miss you Frankie. I'll be strong."

He said all these amongst occasional tears. I felt for Tayo. But I know he's not a quitter. Naija guys don't quit. Don't give up Ajani, the show's almost over. May the good Lord see you through.
just reading this got me emotional, especially the 265, Permi and Frankie parts *sigh* mtchew. This thing is too much abeg. Let them finish it fast so we can pull out already
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by temmyo: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
i feel like crying for Tayo. I don't care what anybody says about him I will always support him. we all have friends and family with outbursts like his and we still love and relate with them. so why are the housemates acting like he is from another planet?
ochon:
Tayo DS excerpts...

Tayo says he feel most of the HMs are against him, that he looses his friends every week. That he uses his music to console himself. That he cries when he feels emotionally down and that's who he is. He won't change himself. That he can still bite. That the slowness of the lion does not signify cowardice. That he can still roar. That he knows how to fight his battles. He said he felt bad seeing Permithias and Frankie. He said Frankie is a good guy, that he came to him and advised him after the Friday's incident. That Frankie chose to see the rights in him even when he didn't deserve it. And he appreciates it.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
guys tune I'm to 197. The real gist of what happened that night. TAYO SAYS he wasn't drunk

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.