Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2264739 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CaptainJason: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
IF Tayo wins BBA hotshots, Can GEJ use that as part of his campaign? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
dynamitee:
i just felt amusement, sadness and anger all within the same minute. Some samfans are actually thinking that naija and mozambique can vote samantha... that is as silly as expecting kenya or Zambia or even the same SA to vote Tayo. Samantha dissed mozambique first week in the house when she told trezegah that she naturally has a negative perception about mozambicans (cant remember what she said exactly) and tresegah made it clear in ds that he didn't appreciate the prejudice. Then they think with her stunts in the last one week we will vote her? Seriously? Any self respecting nigerian that votes samantha or 265 deserves a serious slap because voting samantha is neither strategic nor Commonsensical. I love my favourites too but my love aint blind.
Then there is this Idiot on screen saying naija and ghana lets keep voting samantha... what makes me even angrier is one ode named okechukwu saying he is voting for samantha and PR-ing for her. And I know there will be nigerians like that who will be voting her because they have not seen a fine babe before. now im actually scared they will steal our vote cos they know WA is up for grabs.

let's keep voting Goitse guys. It isnt the most strategic decision because it is more likely they wont return the favour. But our votes must count towards evicting Samantha. This is no longer about strategy or game play or earning anybody's loyalty. It is about self respect and national pride. It is about standing with one voice for one of our own.

It's 4:30pm. If you haven't voted in the last one hour, please vote now.
don't mind those mumus. Their votes will be as useless as those of the mumus that voted Ella last week. The resolve to vote Goitse is even stronger than last week's resolve to vote Trez, I casted a total of 23 Wechat votes last week between Trez and Frankie, but I don cast 55 just last night on Goitse. Dem no fit take this one. Naija dey even vote Idris via ROA to see if Wacky2 can be kicked out too, then Goitse will be safe with Naija, Bots and Ghana

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
if tayo and Mackey2 makes it to the finals, it's gonna be bloody final week, it will be a battle of wits, David vs golliath, the final week voting will be hot, it's that kind of time you have to vote when sleeping, it will be a battle between minions and warriors.

kai, e go hot.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2014
safarigirl:
Zim isn't voting Sam. Sam doesn't care abouw JJ and them Southies have been mocking him cuz of her, besides they value their Malawi alliance, they can get SA anytime. Namibia is for Macky2

Don't be too sure of Namibian vote for macky2 safari girl. forget the noise that macky2 goons make on social media. Zambia vote trezagar at d expense of pemithias. its not a done and wrapped deal for macky 2. If three people are leaving Sunday, only idris is safe. Namibia may vote Sam.

with ma beas hate for macky2 and how his fans are hating on her, Ghana may vote for goitse. she has naija vote too and might end with Namibias vote. Mr 264 fate is sealed no doubt but Sam goitse and macky 2 are in d balance. anyone can go.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
forkadict:

***Singing***

Opelope Adura,
Aye i ba ba idi mi je,
Se b'opelope adura...

lmaaaaaooooo, ebgon laugh wan burst my belle..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
safarigirl:
no, Zim has an alliance with Malawi so Mr. Numbers is their man. Namibia is paying Zambia back for voting Perming lotion in Week 2, so aboki gets that vote. Only SA is voting Morgana

True, S.A's only ally is Bots and they will be busy saving theirs this week. From the look of things, Samantha will be walking with one country vote this Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pamperme:

Yoruba...
Thanks

forkadict:

Like bushbaby ke? LMAO.
Howdy tho?
Yes mana,he reminds the old folk tales about crying bushbabies.
I'm doing well and you?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
Akshow:

Don't be too sure of Namibian vote for macky2 safari girl. forget the noise that macky2 goons make on social media. Zambia vote trezagar at d expense of pemithias. its not a done and wrapped deal for macky 2. If three people are leaving Sunday, only idris is safe. Namibia may vote Sam.

with ma beas hate for macky2 and how his fans are hating on her, Ghana may vote for goitse. she has naija vote too and might end with Namibias vote. Mr 264 fate is sealed no doubt but Sam goitse and macky 2 are in d balance. anyone can go.
very sure of Macky2 and Namibia. Zambia was the only country to vote a Namibian HM this season and Namibia is yet to repay that. A Namibian even asked which country voted for their rep at any point and Zambia was it. If Namibia will shift, which is not likely, they'll be going to Idris like their admin page says
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
if tayo and Mackey2 makes it to the finals, it's gonna be bloody final week, it will be a battle of wits, David vs golliath, the final week voting will be hot, it's that kind of time you have to vote when sleeping, it will be a battle between minions and warriors.

kai, e go hot.
that's my dream finals. Tayo vs. Macky2 will be the closest thing to Uti vs. Munya especially because of passionate fans. The battle for ROA will be hot and the best riggers will win. I'm feeling quite optimistic about Tayo's chances as the days progress

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
Goiste is d way to go
Pumped 50 for her later will blow 350 more

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:

kai, e go hot.
Forget Copper 11 oxide nor go reach final, ... IZ HE MADT!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
safarigirl:
that's my dream finals. Tayo vs. Macky2 will be the closest thing to Uti vs. Munya especially because of passionate fans. The battle for ROA will be hot and the best riggers will win. I'm feeling quite optimistic about Tayo's chances as the days progress
as in, the campaign that week will be something else.. I will like to see who will win the fight for ROA. kikiki, dem go know.

I am getting quite optimistic too, but you know what they say, in your positivity, you should keep room for disappointment..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa:
Forget Copper 11 oxide nor go reach final, ... IZ HE MADT!
two maggi go make am oh, that guy's fans are not smilling.. they are working.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2014
safarigirl:
abi. Even that yeye Mr. Numbers that thinks his deek has grown 8-inches longer cuz he survived one eviction should be in Blantyre by now. But no worries, every dog has it's day

LMFAO grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2014
forkadict:

LMAO.

Thats why it is good to be a prayer warrior. If not for prayer, those guys for too scatter my nyansh. Dem wan turn me to ga.y losan gan gan. Choi!

***Singing***

Opelope Adura,
Aye i ba ba idi mi je,
Se b'opelope adura...

#Free@Dannyxy
#Free@LabellamafiaZA
#Free@Spade

No be small Prayer warrior o... grin grin grin

You no go 'free @De catarrh' too? grin

You're not loyal o. How else will you actualize your Fantasy? You for just enter Guiness book as the only man wey survive a climatic rumble with 2 aliens. Keep hope alive bro...It can still happen wink

Btw who cage LaBellaMafiaZA? sad
Free Dannyxy
Free Spade o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:

And really strategic.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by icebazz(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
pavrita:

If Zim is voting Sam,she might not leave as we dnt know if Namibia will vote her. And if Zim should vote Sam,i dont think Malawi will vote Butterfly/JJ.
zim will vote mr265
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
except he had paid them for d noise sha, but Sunday nor far... ll be sipping ma monsieur pascal whyl he exits grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
forkadict:

LMAO.

Thats why it is good to be a prayer warrior. If not for prayer, those guys for too scatter my nyansh. Dem wan turn me to ga.y losan gan gan. Choi!

***Singing***

Opelope Adura,
Aye i ba ba idi mi je,
Se b'opelope adura...

#Free@Dannyxy
#Free@LabellamafiaZA
#Free@Spade
Lool! Oluwa saanu....Remix eleyii ga ju...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=dynamitee post=27921101]this your yoruba adage wey wan give me afternoon headache ehhhh

#gbayi jare cool
[/quote

Funny there's an Ibo adage that means the same thing..."Ogbu mma anaghi ekwe ka mma ga ya na azu"
Sammy baby has inspired a kiddies book am writing now...its titled "Sammy the yellow witch"
Am open to name suggestions tho wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Where is the dude who was saying Tayo would be disqualified for sure or get a strike grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tayo Faniran. 9JA BBA Hotshot
7 hours ago · Edited ·
KITCHEN SCENE:
Tayo and Ella were in the kitchen
singing Tuface's song loudly as they
were washing the dishes. Some
housemates in the kitchen seemed
uncomfortable. Mr 265 went to Ella and
said,'Are you singing along?' Ella then
increased the volume of her song,
ignoring him.
Do you think that Mr 265 will ever
change his instigating tactics?

Can't wait for the beer belly instigator to bounce come Sunday....

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
adebisicutie:
Where is the dude who was saying Tayo would be disqualified for sure or get a strike grin

He has gone extinct to resurface when Ajani coughs again
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
cutemii:

He has gone extinct to resurface when Ajani coughs again

Lmao, the way the dude was beating his chest saying Tayo would be disqualified one would think he works with big brother

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by bilki: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
hw to vote through ROA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tayo's so happy this evening...aww!! Tayo on everyone's lips especially the ladies. So South Africans make pap( semolina) with butter?? No wonder they have such big butts.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Tayo in the kitchen with the girls. Was washing dishes when Sheila and M'am Bea called him over to stir the pap. " Tayo is cooking ooo" M'am Bea shouts. Boys outside discussing Butterfly at the moment. Samantha, Butterfly, Macky2, Goitse and 265 talking in the bedroom (don't really care to know what they are saying)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Tayo's so happy this evening...aww!! Tayo on everyone's lips especially the ladies. So South Africans make pap( semolina) with butter?? No wonder they have such big butts.
lol and no wonder the housemates be farting all over the place.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
adebisicutie:

I suppose he's gone grey. .that I promised him. He's still waiting for Biggie to assemble the housemates for the verdict. Their hate for the guy has made them blind, bringing all sorts of unfounded stories. .like Tayo saying he would kill Idris/ Macky2, when he actually said ' il murder somebody in this house ' and then he came up with the phuck Africa gist co chaired by @ De catarrh...dude is something else

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2014
YACAA:
lol and no wonder the housemates be farting all over the place.

gringringringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Happy Birthday Miss twerk Twerk grin grin grin grin Beautiful lady

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Can I get a good campaign manager here for my Mr nairaland ambition

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.