Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251625 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2014
gengen118:

abah, they jus fought now, he is actually venting and explaining to trez.
What if Samantha or JJ or whomever you guys have been trashing here were actually venting too.... Have you ever considered that?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2014
decantan:
Now Tayo is talking about Mr 265 can that be considered gossip too or should we make an exemption because it is tayo?

He's saying out loud, the other HMs overheard him saying it. Even Ellah told him from far "please Tayo don't play the drum please," and Tayo said "don't worry, I'm just giving Trezzy, an example." Any HM in that room will hear his voice. He even talked about 265 to M'am Bea and Goiste loudly in the room. Tayo has had enough and he's speaking it out. No hiding or conspiring.

And Tayo confronted 265 this morning hence the shouting earlier on.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2014
safarigirl:
hehe, like I told forkadict, I choose my battles. I know who to go at it with and you're not even worth my time. Maybe spade and co have your time, but before I argue with people, I need to be sure if they're male or female so I know what terms to use on them.

Now how will I know your gender if you don't even know your gender? grin.
Try and shame small, go and hide yourself in one corner instead of blowing hot air here. After your cover was blown, you have failed to be relevant on this thread grin
And here you are replying multi times to an irrelevant person...pear brain....I don't really have your time either....I believe this is over?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Just saying they have good report on what we're talking about * crossed eyed*

Labella the bella grin

I'm not denying that some girls date your guys, but they fall in the minority. When SA girls choose to date foreigners, they usually go for the ballers & not the jobless ones standing on a line at Home Affairs. And definitely not the ugly ones. If he is ugly but has money, then he might get lucky with some. Creme de la creme.

Most of us love the dough & I'm not even going to front about it. No money, no love.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by gengen118: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2014
decantan:

What if Samantha or JJ or whomever you guys have been trashing here were actually venting too.... Have you ever considered that?

k
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2014
Akshow:

Abeg wetin mr 666 do am abeg. We are not watching now. We need updated gist of the korel.

Tayo has had enough of his lies behind his back, and is now speaking out loudly against. Letting him know he can't scare him and make him keep shut.

It's official, 265 and Tayo will keep nominating each other if they last till the final week.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Me I know taaay taaay...shim's just been fronting
Go and get a certificate from Yale ,you actually uncovered a big secret.....yeye dey smell.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2014
AudioRage:

Everybody has a price...
...Everybody.

True dat.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2014
decantan:

Oh pls shut the hell up....am not a tayo fan because I don't follow him blindly like a stupid puppet.....this is the reason most of these countries hate Nigeria,their arrogance and their need to paint their reps like the best things ever
If Samantha or JJ said half of what tayo said now ,twitter will be on fire with witches midgit etc but of course when tayo says his own it is applauded and cheered ....get it together a beg.
Am anti tayo and pro who?.....you've clearly lost it...

MY OBSERVATIONS....

1. U ar no nigerian

2. U ar no chick.

3. U ar probably d south african dat post dat sh*t on face book abt bba thread on nairaland

Nw prove me wrong!!

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Wokay na...fine bobo kwa? gringringringrin
I yam fine oh, me and baba sege na twin, if you don see baba sege, you don see me.. grin

oya, my pinsure dey my profile since last week, I no dey hide, I no dey shame.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Wokay na...fine bobo kwa? gringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Yeesssh. .not watching at the moment but I think it's time Tayo called that buffoon out, it might be gossip to you *your opinion* but I'd rather say Tayo is giving that instigator the dress down he deserves. Ajani dress yam down proper!!

It's not a gossip. Tayo has had enough and is saying out loudly. From M'am Bea, to goiste, to Trezzy to Ellah. He's not hiding it. 265 and all the house heard it.

Trezzy is cracking me up with his shout-outs. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2014
Nd butterfly give Trez baba d lap dance of life
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2014
ochon:

Tayo has had enough of his lies behind his back, and is now speaking out loudly against. Letting him know he can't scare him and make him keep shut.

It's official, 265 and Tayo will keep nominating each other if they last till the final week.
Speaking out loudly in the room with just trezegah?...........ok
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Me I know taaay taaay...shim's just been fronting
no mind that person, e dey pain say e think say na mumus dey this thread..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
come this decantan is no tayo fan, have you guys noticed (s)he us always making snide comments about tayo, (s)he is always against tayo actions, but she does it smartly, you cannot outsmart every one.

you are anti-tayo, don't be a coward, come out bodly, no one will kill you because you are anti-tayo, stop pretending.

Lmao.. Danny no go kill me with laugh. grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2014
safarigirl:
hehe, like I told forkadict, I choose my battles. I know who to go at it with and you're not even worth my time. Maybe spade and co have your time, but before I argue with people, I need to be sure if they're male or female so I know what terms to use on them.

Now how will I know your gender if you don't even know your gender? grin.
Try and shame small, go and hide yourself in one corner instead of blowing hot air here. After your cover was blown, you have failed to be relevant on this thread grin

I totally agree with the bolded....@ Decounter, e be like say cos dem ban spade your wings don increase.

You can be banned tooo, cos ur now all over the place looking for fights here and there.

Just make ur opinion known and move on, how many people do you want to fight on this thread, na you go tire shaaa! undecided

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2014
Meanwhile, Team Tayo Ghana doing what they do best. Making the boy trend. Abeg, wey that person wey say Ghana vote for Tayo no sure? grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2014
decantan:

Speaking out loudly in the room with just trezegah?...........ok

There's a difference between complaining to HMs loudly and gossiping. After his screams, he told Goitse and M'am Bea right in the room, with people passing about 265. He's eating and saying it. He didn't hide it. Trezzybaba heard it and called him to the room to ask him what happened between him and 265, and he started talking, Ellah and others the camera didn't show, heard him loud and clear. He didn't lie against 265. Yesterday, 265 accepted he's a manipulator and a puppet master when Biggie called him that. So how is calling 666 a manipulator, a gossip?

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
ochon:

There's a difference between complaining to HMs loudly and gossiping. After his screams, he told Goitse and M'am Bea right in the room, with people passing about 265. He's eating and saying it. He didn't hide it. Trezzybaba heard it and called him to the room to ask him what happened between him and 265, and he started talking, Ellah and others the camera didn't show, heard him loud and clear. He didn't lie against 265. Yesterday, 265 accepted he's a manipulator and a puppet master when Biggie called him that. So how is calling 666 a manipulator, a gossip?
Is there any difference from what he said and what Samantha said too.....pls be honest.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AudioRage(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
safarigirl:
Meanwhile, Team Tayo Ghana doing what they do best. Making the boy trend. Abeg, wey that person wey say Ghana vote for Tayo no sure? grin

Awesome!
But truth be told, some of them wouldn't be too impressed if they read your posts and the way you so quickly write off our dear M'am Bea.
Make we soffri soffri for that part, 'ite? wink

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
I yam fine oh, me and baba sege na twin, if you don see baba sege, you don see me.. grin

oya, my pinsure dey my profile since last week, I no dey hide, I no dey shame.

I no see the pinshure na. But biko, nefa you compare ya self to shege baba, I beg you. Fine boi like you....no do biko

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
decantan:

Oh pls shut the hell up....am not a tayo fan because I don't follow him blindly like a stupid puppet.....this is the reason most of these countries hate Nigeria,their arrogance and their need to paint their reps like the best things ever
If Samantha or JJ said half of what tayo said now ,twitter will be on fire with witches midgit etc but of course when tayo says his own it is applauded and cheered ....get it together a beg.
Am anti tayo and pro who?.....you've clearly lost it...
bla ba black sheep, have you any wool?, yes sir yes sir, three bags full

one for the liar, one for the lez, one for little troll who lives down the drain..

23 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
But why is this haemaphrodite jumping on my posts? Na me send the thing make e lie about im gender ni? Am I the reason for IT's confusion?

In fact the THING must be male because a female can't be as stewpid as this CREATURE. No, women are much smarter and if they had to come and deceive people that they're who they're not, their lie would have at least spanned a month.

Audiorage please tell your fellow man to arrange himself

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
decantan:

Is there any difference from what he said and what Samantha said too.....pls be honest.

Yep.. Why? He's told 265 about it in his face first before telling the HMs why he feels that way about 265. Tayo was not mad about Sammy talking bad about him in his back, he's only angered that Sam NEVER confronted him about his wrong as his friend then. How many HMs have called Tayo a gossip? But Sipe, Klarklar and co, knows she gossips behind their back. Tayo don't gossip. Talking about a HM is not gossip, it's the intent behind it that makes it one.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Forwetinnah:

I no see the pinshure na. But biko, nefa you compare ya self to shege baba, I beg you. Fine boi like you....no do biko
Why person go dey wish that kine disaster on himself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.