Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252602 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ksslib:

Lol grin. E no mean na. As per say she be fan, he gats oblige. If na me be Des sef, I for do same.

Prof, hope say you no be akagum? tongue
heehn, baba na, if na me I for hide the necklace inside pocket before I enter the place, because I no dey joke with that kin thing.. maybe na 30 karat gold sef..

I no be akagum, I am a free giver grin, it depends on what you are asking for sha grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
spade:

Whoa guys, chillax! grin

I've long been unbanned, actually (I think yesterday or so).
I've just had some other affairs to take care of, but I'll be back in the evening wink
It's the end of the week after all.

Wellucomu
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
waxdude:
oya for cutemii ya is ya plot

Bia...you from ikwerre?? This one wey you dey share plot left, right..center??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by HERROYALFINEST: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
No body ever remembers my moniker... Its well oo

Welcome to nairaland. Take Tayowater ... Enjoy your drink.
. No be like dat na, U na chairperson already, wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ksslib:

Lol grin. E no mean na. As per say she be fan, he gats oblige. If na me be Des sef, I for do same.

Prof, hope say you no be akagum? tongue
Abi because camera dey on my guy. If e dey corner for Lagos and the chain dey expensive no be to tell M'am Bea to ask for something else. You go come run out of funds for election because of one groupie?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
yilwa, decanta, decantor, damatol, all na the same person, you cannot just drop the attitude..

gringringringringringrin dettol, tetmosol all follow!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2014
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringringrin dettol, tetmosol all follow!!
Yiwal is a Namibian name
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
heehn, baba na, if na me I for hide the necklace inside pocket before I enter the place, because I no dey joke with that kin thing.. maybe na 30 karat gold sef..

I no be akagum, I am a free giver grin, it depends on what you are asking for sha grin
@bolded, true. She for chop slap if to say she ask for im car.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
Nigeriangirl:

U've been on ur own since and strictly on ur own on ds one. Some of us work with some of the companies u mentioned and more so who wan girllaw what?
I'mhaving a great time working with them so na u know.

OYO

Are you a newbie? No one responds to that mad man's posts.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lol. Trezegah .

He introduced himself to the Tecno interview video whatever-- as the serial killer.

'Shout out to everybody, this is the serial killer speaking. Iam gonna kill everybory. Africa, iam gonna kill you. Nigeria, you are dead. Lesotho, you are dead. Southafrica you are dead... e...t..c.. Africa, you are dead'

His facial expression was funny as bleep.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ksslib:

@bolded, true. She for chop slap if to say she ask for im car.
Necklace ain't a big thing for Desmond ,he is a multi millionaire.
But if the lady ask for finggggering or a nipppple autograph, you give am sharp sharp.ode.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Abi because camera dey on my guy. If e dey corner for Lagos and the chain dey expensive no be to tell M'am Bea to ask for something else. You go come run out of funds for election because of one groupie?
Like prof said, it depends on what the groupie is asking for.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ramcie(f): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
Trez don kolo finish. grin serial killer kwa!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
Desmond tell Tayo to explain wetin borrow pose mean, tayo said he doesn't know! Desmond to Tayo: which kind Naija boy u be, u no know wetin borrow pose be!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:

Necklace ain't a big thing for Desmond ,he is a multi millionaire.
But if the lady ask for finggggering or a nipppple autograph, you give am sharp sharp.ode.
Excuse me undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
Am one of those people that have thought in the past that tayo usually lies about the people he knows... but after I saw the way Desmond greeted him....hmmm homeboy does know his way around .Won't miss his party in Lagos for anything in the world.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ksslib:

Excuse me undecided
Female fans have weird requests.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:

And Desmond is 30 years older than mam Bea.....eish !women can lie....imagine saying you've been watching your agemate since you were young.
Desmond could be 40 and M'am B could be 28 at most. So yes, if Desmond started acting at the age of 23, she was probably 11 when she used to watch him in the TV screens and therefore very right to say she's been watching him since she was young until now as a mature woman.

You're the one slashing years from Desmond's real age, calling him M'am B's age mate when you know for sure they aren't age mates.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
yiwal:

Female fans have weird requests.
I know females to go over the top with intimate requests,its nothing new, but its like you didn't get why I said-- excuse me! undecided

Anyway, moving on.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
aodis:
Desmond tell Tayo to explain wetin borrow pose mean, tayo said he doesn't know! Desmond to Tayo: which kind Naija boy u be, u no know wetin borrow pose be!
He later said the meaning. He didn't hear what Desmond said before

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Bia...you from ikwerre?? This one wey you dey share plot left, right..center??
undecidedder is luv in sharing, as fr ya queshion....nahhhhhh not frm ikwerre bt based der grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
What happened to the regular honey well advert? Its been long.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ksslib:

Like prof said, it depends on what the groupie is asking for.
Na so
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
russello:

Is this typical of Malawian bba HMs?
No.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
Who dare messes with the Killer? Who? No one.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
@shortpistolZA... Your attention is needed on the Mr. Nairaland thread. One piece of caramel goodness needs a vote wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1860091_kulboyportrait_jpeg7798b6739332f80219a5da91ed7cb0a4

Librate which group you dey?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
Yipeeeeeee! Atlast...* Fans myself seriously. Thank you very very much for the plot.
Ksslib:
I dedicate this plot to LaRoyalHighness kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
spade:

Whoa guys, chillax! grin

I've long been unbanned, actually (I think yesterday or so).
I've just had some other affairs to take care of, but I'll be back in the evening wink
It's the end of the week after all.
Welcome back. If I had an e-certificate I would award you one for an unveiling job well done. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Desmond could be 40 and M'am B could be 28 at most. So yes, if Desmond started acting at the 23 she was probably 11 when she used to watch him in the TV screens and therefore very right to say she's been watching him since she was young until now as a mature woman.

You're the one slashing years from Desmond's real age, calling him M'am B's age mate when you know for sure they aren't age mates.
Desmond start acting around 2004,his breakout role was in "games women play" so yes he didn't start acting at 23 if he is forty now and mam Bea ain't 28...38 39 is closer to home.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ksslib:

I know females to go over the top with intimate requests,its nothing new, but its like you didn't get why I said-- excuse me! undecided

Anyway, moving on.
No I didn't.. Mind explaining?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwal: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Welcome back. If I had an e-certificate I would award you one for an unveiling job well done. cheesy
A job that got him banned and he still didn't unravel the truth or anything close to it.you are really a generous person.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2014
safarigirl:
@shortpistolZA... Your attention is needed on the Mr. Nairaland thread. One piece of caramel goodness needs a vote wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1860091_kulboyportrait_jpeg7798b6739332f80219a5da91ed7cb0a4

Librate which group you dey?

That picture...

Somebody please call the wambulance!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.