Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249395 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
KlaarKlaar---- Vimbai is skinny as fvck. ILL make her a sandwich. .

Lwkmd.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DVintageMalkia: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sheila worried Klaar Klaar likes Feza...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
if after spending one week with this guys, and the housemates still remain so boring,
biggie should just go and dump the three hundred thousand dollars in the river Jordan, no need.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
nkankar and his analysis see

He said tayo is dead. That tayo is gone. That he is seeing luclay and uti as friends when he should be seeing them as competition. That uti has been here twice and won once. That he should see him as competition and rather he is seeing them as friends which means he will be easily manipulated. According to klar he has basically given them the knife and said "stab me in the back" because he is sure they are coming for the money.

Ella, Mam bee and sipe and tayo discussing and they are all hammering on how tayo is at a disadvantage cos uti is coming in. They are analysing their own chances too but not so critically. Someone said mam bee is the luckiest cos she is getting a successful fashion designer from her country and she is trying to get her fashion design business up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2014
wo1F:
Got this off Twitter and its so true;

@_lankz: Did u see LUCLAY and KAREN highlight? Omg that's wat BBA was all about, DRAMA DRAMA DRAM before ppl came with strategies n all

How did we get here guys

When the fans become players, All these housemates have watched all the BBA seasons, so They are all just acting up. No talent, nothing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DVintageMalkia: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
hahahahaha "igwe in council meeting"...lolzzz I swear no better description than that

PROFESORlabamba:
I bring you good newss guysssssssssss

we will see a proper party on Fridayyyyy, not the "igwe in council" meeting we have watching this season all in the name of a party

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
safarigirl:
nah. it's not about the money for Uti.

I think he has seen the attack on his homeboy and is coming in as moral support. he knows what it's like to be ganged up on

What moral support?

Dem tell you say the idea na say him dey compete with tayo... I na ko akuko...
Na im carry himself come?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
Shiella already feeling insecure and threatened by Feza. It seems she feels KlaarKlaar is attracted to her.

You aint seen nothing yet, babe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Undra: 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
Damn WTF does Nhlanhla see in Sheila?? Yoh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
spade:

I've studied Nhlanhla's personality, and he strikes me as the type of person who HATES sharing the limelight with his brothers.
You witnessed him say nasty things about Samantha. Now, he's got a new project: Luclay.

Patterns are starting to show.

For Nhlanhla, hostility begins at home.

Well, he needs to build a bridge fast & get over it. However, I do get where he is coming from. He's not being pretentious for the cams & he has a right to not like someone if that's how he really feels. No need to pretend.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chelseabmw(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
njokusboy:
Common, Uti is too big for dis sha.. what if dis losers disrespect him.... or quarrel with him.. he ain't on the same level with these puppies

No one is too big for bigbrother
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
when will I see maneta in my screen again?, dammmm, that girl.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
braindamage:
grin grin grin grin..wetin we go do

I fear face now Nah.. ...

I was thinking if the thread just hit front page just this evening with the amount of crowd viewing it cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
ochon:
For those of you that didn't watch, this is what happened..

Biggie made an announcement to the HMs that this week, they're all up for eviction, but that, there's a catch - that past HMs from each of the remaining HMs' countries will be entering the house to compete against them. That Africa will now vote for which of the HMs to swap out among the new entrants and old ones. What this means is that, Uti for instance, will slug it out with Tayo for who Africa will save with their votes, between two of them.

Before IK went to announce the new entrants to the HMs, he revealed that all of it is a prank, that there's no voting this week. That it's all a plan to keep the HMs on their toes. He then goes to announce the new entrants that will be competing against each of them.

Elikem against M'am Bea.
Ms Pee against Sheillah and Goitse
Uti against Tayo.
Vimbai against JJ and Butty Butty.
Denzel against Ellah (Ellah was angry at seeing Denzel grin )
Feza against Idris.
Natasha against Sipe.
Dj wizard against Trezzybaba.
Luclay against Klarklar.
Sulu against Macky2.
You are a darling tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DVintageMalkia: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
With the way things stand, some of these housemates will analyse and strategize themselves into frustruation this week...Biggie should get high blood pressure medication on stand by...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Tayo is too smart. Telling the girls that biggie is bringing in people cos they are not doing what they should be doing. That they think they are hot but they are not so Biggie is bringing in people to spice things up. Tell them Tayo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tng(f): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Tayo mean, making sense!

'The house is broken and biggie is trying to fix it. U think you are hotshot, u r not' LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Tayo telling them the truth...If it's not broken don't fix it..The house is broken, that's why biggie had to bring people to fix it...now they realise they were actually broken boreshots
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
How did Africa vote??

Since there's no nominations, @ Safarigirl we are waiting!

When will the fake housemates enter the house nah?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tng(f): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Tayo mehn, making sense!

'The house is broken and biggie is trying to fix it. U think you are hotshot, u r not' LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

More like anti-COMPETITION. Which sane person would be against their own country? It makes absolutely no sense. Difference between South Africans & some is that we don't have the blind loyalty that some people have. Meaning, I don't have to like or love you just because you're from my country. We're free-spirited like that.
Isn't it the human thing to have a soft spot or bias for that which resembles you?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Tayo ought to crack this though...
For one Uti is both a friend and a former winner and a successful businessman...
Ain't no way Uti would try to kick him out of the show nd vie for the money... makes zero sense
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
and nigerians we are loyal. Sure I don't have to like you cos you are from my country, but the entire continent will not know it. In public, I will defend my brother because he is my brother and I would expect him to do the same for me. When we get back to naija we can continue unliking each other, but in public, loyalty trumps liking
ShortPistolZA:

More like anti-COMPETITION. Which sane person would be against their own country? It makes absolutely no sense. Difference between South Africans & some is that we don't have the blind loyalty that some people have. Meaning, I don't have to like or love you just because you're from my country. We're free-spirited like that.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
Tayo:: if it's not broken. .don't fix it
Tayo's very perceptive. . Tell them joor!! They think they're hotshots but they're nothing. They think they're perfect but they're broken..oldies coming in to fix them
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Well, he needs to build a bridge fast & get over it. However, I do get where he is coming from. He's not being pretentious for the cams & he has a right not to like someone if he doesn't really like them. No need to pretend.

If that's the case, then he's one hell of a wack sportsman; cuz, even in the real world, people don't blast their adversaries that soon.
Then again, maybe the psychological effects of the isolation are to blame in a way.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
if I were one of the housemates, I would be so ashamed.. biggie is trying to tell them that they are not doing enough, they don't worth the money.

he started with figgie, now this.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Isn't it the human thing to have a soft sport or bias for that which resembles you?

If it was so then there would be peace in the whole entire world. This is not some Disney crap. Get real.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Gbam!! Like play like play...we go witness another Wendull victory

Sheillah is so insecure. Are Feza and Owlneal still together??
Well, atleast everyone now knows the Maggi2 goons aint no myth afterall. This weeks voting will be craayy!

I think so. If they were separated, we should have heard something about it!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
pavrita:

Who heard Tayo say "stay one place joor",he was talking to his D
yea d Stuff wants to malfunction
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
Here you have it.. oh boy

Goitse: Botswana, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda

Idris: Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda

Macky2: Namibia, Rest of Africa, Zambia

Mr. 265: Malawi, Zimbabwe

Samantha: South Africa grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ksslib:

Well, atleast everyone now knows the Maggi2 goons aint no myth afterall. This weeks voting will be craayy!

I think so. If they were separated, we should have heard something about it!

Fortunately...voters are on recess this week. No voting but next week will be WAR!! Trust me, Tayo and Maggi cube will be up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
spade:

If that's the case, then he's one hell of a wack sportsman; cuz, even in the real world, people don't blast their adversaries that soon.
Then again, maybe the psychological effects of the isolation are to blame in a way.

He had seen him in action before & must have reached a conclusion then, the same way we judge the HMs without even knowing them one on one. Who knows, things might change once they spend some face time together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.