Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249464 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
ochon:
For real, I can't invite Tayo and his partner in 'talking' crime, Sheillah, when I want to have a quiet time. These two parrots can talk for Africa. Jeeeez!! angry

Sheillah and Tayo talks a lot. undecided

As in she can talk for African
And her talk just center on hotshots this night

And I just see her nipples pointing out of her dress
Men those things are mad.. ........
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
easyflex:

Thanks ksslib for the updates and many thanks too to ochon . Watching the show on this thread from a distant land . Hoping to be back for the final week.
You are welcome bro..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
Tayo can be a dick head at times and he takes thing to personal. He really eff up for attacking Mam Bea when all she did was express her opinions. He pissed me off tonight cos Ma Bea is a true friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Lilian ain't fhucking with Samantha no more.
She retweeted some disses aimed at Sam, and also went on to say, "Anybody who hates Tayo is not my friend. Sorry."

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
birds of a feather grin

They'll fight a lot, if they're dating or married.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
mambea self, of all people you had to gossip about tayo with, why mackey2?..

i thought tayo and mambea were closer than this?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
Why is she having that Lil gossip session with macky2 ? dats so wrong and she said tayo isn't her brother
dre11:

Wetin she do
Because have not seen anything against her
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Hmmmm, okay, I go join you tomorrow or the day after. Na only 2 I don watch and that stuff wey we dey argue almost happen. When you watch am sha. cheesy
Iam glad i cant remember the stuff, cos that one for be spoilers and you know how i hate spoilers.. I for just e-kill you..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
ochon:

And yet you wanted to give Thandii1, a DsTV Walka, to expose me? Nice try. angry

I will give her more, but I mean no harm. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
I tire oo....
PROFESORlabamba:
mambea self, of all people you had to gossip about tayo with, why mackey2..

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
ochon:

They'll fight a lot, if they're dating or married.
yess they will fight a lot, but they will be a fun couple, as in no dulling.. this kin cat and rat relationship grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Another person who does not understand Tayo. Mam Bea playing the victim. From what I watched, Tayo did not act like he verbally bullied her during the hotshot to and fro discussion. People would always have different views, people could even tell you the devil and Jesus went to the same Sunday school. We stand to air out our opinions maturedly and listen to what people say, that's what moulds us

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
Tayo is happy Uti is coming they should stop trying to make him see him like an enemy. That's not how we are in Nigeria
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
Akshow:
Tayo can be a dick head at times and he takes thing to personal. He really eff up for attacking Mam Bea when all she did was express her opinions. He pissed me off tonight cos Ma Bea is a true friend.

Arrgggghhh.. You ruined the fun for me. I was waiting for this dude below, to blame M'am Bea before raining on his parade.

omoba88:
Why is ma'ambea like dis sef

Bro, Tayo is wrong simples!! If I was M'am Bea, I'll feel bad by Tayo's choice of words to me. He rudely shut her up and she left outta anger. Sometimes you expect these HMs to be perfect, but you forgot they've emotions too. Tayo disappointed M'am Bea and she's right to feel bad.

The only reason why I refused to talk about this issue is cos I don't want turn the tide against Tayo. Just let this issue go, abeg.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
omoba88:
Why is she having that Lil gossip session with macky2 ? dats so wrong and she said tayo isn't her brother

Am so sure that he only person she is closed to after Tayo since tayo pissed her off

She just want to to say her mind to someone else and he was available
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sheilah - Why can't Uti say no, everytime money, money, money...hehehe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
braindamage:

Lmao.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
adebisicutie:

He is entitled to say whatever he wants same way I'm entitled to have an opinion about it. The whole point of this thread to give opinions about the actions of housemates. So if you can't take it when the heat is on your housemates too bad for you

Lmao grin
That's why I usually laught when some people here claims neutrality..."I don't care about my country's rep blah blah blah" lol
Humans will always be humans

#shiity_story_for_the_gods!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ella and sheilla trying to force tayo to feel threatened by uti ooh

Saying there is no way he can stay when uti is here. Saying they play the same game in that they are both loud but uti has the added advantage of being known and being a past winner
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
PROFESORlabamba:
mambea self, of all people you had to gossip about tayo with, why mackey2?..

I get all these patriotism and support for Tayo, but dude, Tayo effed up. I can't support him on this. He goofed. Don't defend him. M'am Bea was hurt, and she chose to tell it to Macky2. When we're hurt, we vent in many ways.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pseudome(f): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
I fear that Sheilla is going 2 b irritating thru out dis week, see insecurity.

Tayo is handling it well, I hope all these their insecurities doesn't rub off on him.

Biggie abeg show me Idris, let him handle it well too.

Crazy!

Some people's nasty side will show up and they'll lose fans.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sheila is so irritating , now calling Vimbai ugly not knowing she's not looking good

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tng(f): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
I don't see what tayo has done wrong. He assumed Mb was 'tasi-ing' him and he called her out. Whether it was the wrong or right assumption is another story

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
omoba88:

Naaah. Tayo eff up biiig time. He takes things too personal. Mam Bea did nothing I watched the whole episode.

To start with, the argument is silly. Tayo was attacking those he claims call themselves hotshot in the house and Sheila and Mam bea were trying to explain to him that they are indeed hotshot. Tayo claims is name is Tayo and not hot shot that hotshot is just a theme.

Mam bea said nothing wrong. D only thing she said was that some people are loud and over react *i can't rmber the exact thing she said*

And tayo was like she was attacking him indirectly. He wants to be heard but doesn't want to listen and he is always right.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
Mambea is getting paranoid about having another house

This game is just going to turn their heads this week
And I see couples forming from this episode
Because they don't know what Biggy wants
Some thinks its romance
Some think it's shout and make noise
Some think is intrigue

Hehehehe.. .. Paranoid has taking over
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
dre11:

Am so sure that he only person she is closed to after Tayo since tayo pissed her off

She just want to to say her mind to someone else and he was available

God bless you. I can never side with Tayo on this issue, but he's still my homeboy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sipe sud tone it down on her
make up.....wetin!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sheila and Ellah going on about being hotshots is irritating. If they were such hotshots big brother wouldn't have had to bring in old housemates to make the house come alive
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
braindamage:

Why she no stop for her beauty pageant and not come for big brother

Seems insecurity at its peak

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Did Vimbai really tell this boreshots they are nothing ? grin grin grin....Thank you biggie once again for the drama. Infact, I will work free for Multichoice this week issuing tickets at the entrance
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
let's call a spade a spade. Tayo shouldn't have spoken to her like that. She was visibly unhappy and it was publicly demeaning coming from someone that is supposed to be your brother. If he really had an issue, he should have called her aside. To borrow a thread mate's words, he acted like an insensitive dickhead That said, knowing tayo and knowing everything she knows, her next action shouldn't have been to go and report to macky.

Her next action should have been to ignore him or walk away and call him aside later and thrash the issue. But neither of them are perfect really, and mam bee still kinda feels like our second rep. She definitely still gets my vote if tayo is not up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
adebisicutie:
Sheila and Ellah going on about being hotshots is irritating. If they were such hotshots big brother wouldn't have had to bring in old housemates to make the house come alive

Expecially sheila
It's become irritating and if I were tayo I would have left her a long time.. ....

No time to keep flogging over a none issue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.