Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251427 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:46am On Nov 17, 2014
spade:

The personal text on your profile is such a contradiction grin
I write what I feel like there, infact my personal text has been there for years..

my signature is the one to be taken seriously.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:47am On Nov 17, 2014
Dannyxy:
see you, I need your own tongue

*hugs*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 17, 2014
Why is sheila crying Una sure say dem never disvirgin am?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:52am On Nov 17, 2014
njokusboy:
Any girl dat gets fvcked on BBA leaves... Ella be warned, nobody helps you when you are screwed...

I can cheat on my wife and fiinger two inebriated women on international TV, and still win the cash prize in a show watched mainly by women.

I can sniff and twitch like a drug-addled Mexican crackhead, try to raape a woman while she's asleep, and still get paper on that same show.

I can walk like a duck, talk like a Pakistani terrorist, throw cooking pots at them hoes, and still get that dough on a show watched mainly by women.

I gotta tell ya... Being male is awesome grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:52am On Nov 17, 2014
njokusboy:

gringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 12:52am On Nov 17, 2014
njokusboy:

Lol, I guess she's afraid of the ex housemates. That's why she was running her mouth earlier
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 17, 2014
spade:

I can cheat on my wife and fiinger two inebriated women on international TV, and still win the cash prize in a show watched mainly by women.

I can sniff and twitch like a drug-addled Mexican crackhead, try to raape a woman while she's asleep, and still get paper in that same show.

I can walk like a duck, talk like a Pakistani terrorist, throw cooking pots at them hoes, and still get that dough in a show watched mainly by women.

I gotta tell ya... Being male is awesome grin

Aswear down.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:54am On Nov 17, 2014
adebisicutie:

Lol, I guess she's afraid of the ex housemates. That's why she was running her mouth earlier

The geeh dey find comfort joor...from sorry sorry, chomthing fit happen tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 17, 2014
adebisicutie:

Na why she dey cry? I don't think oh...

I think she is on heat grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chelseabmw(m): 12:56am On Nov 17, 2014
No, she's scared that nlan might leave her for feza cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:57am On Nov 17, 2014
if you see me hating on ladies that have sex on bba, it has a root, Talia, the day Keegan kpanshed Talia, I was not my self through out that day, Talia shattered my heart, she pieces am grin, since that day I decided to champion the eviction of any girl that kpansh in bba..

thank you

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 12:57am On Nov 17, 2014
Lmao, na wa see them all looking for ways to get attention now they know other housemates are coming in
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 17, 2014
chelseabmw:
No, she's scared that nlan might leave her for feza cry

Oboy, if nah true dat mean say na insecure pple dey dis house oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:59am On Nov 17, 2014
Forwetinnah:

*hugs*
awwwwwwwwwwwww grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:02am On Nov 17, 2014
nhlahla told sheila to stop pretending, she should be herself, na im make her dey cry.

na twitter people talk this one.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 17, 2014
Shawty say she no come for the money o
She come for the body o
Her friends and Gs are the story o
The man is sweet like a Oreo
Oreo o, oreo o
Oreo, oreo, oreo grin cheesy

Gud nyt fellas

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chelseabmw(m): 1:04am On Nov 17, 2014
njokusboy:

Oboy, if nah true dat mean say na insecure pple dey dis house oh

I tell you
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 1:07am On Nov 17, 2014
Goodnight, folks cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 1:16am On Nov 17, 2014
Ka chi foonu. Hope to have u all back in d morning.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 17, 2014
Forwetinnah:

gringringringrin

Lol! Tired guy.. grin
Someone had to ask tho!

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 1:23am On Nov 17, 2014
Sheila and Klarr should get a warning, they are always whispering and sometimes they even remove the mics like they did earlier today and biggy had to ask everyone to put it on.

Off to bed, can't deal with the whispering
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:34am On Nov 17, 2014
The baptismal names for the housemates from 8:30 CAT would be...*in Natasha ' s voice*

Shayriah
Teyo
Krankran
JzeJze
Groinse
Errah
Burrafry
Mambree
Macree2
Idlish
Sipeh(na her town geeh Buh she go still funkinize the name)

And of course her fellow conspirators

Erikem
Wuti
Vimbrai
Preo
Suru
Fayza ( as usual)
Reolel(Lionel DJ Wizard)
Rucray

It is well...we rove our Mama Aflika all the same kiss

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ambber(f): 5:11am On Nov 17, 2014
THEAMAKA:
I just had to return for this week alone....

Oh Luclay Oh Luclay! cool

And why Vimbai and Miss P? Who is interested in seeing them?

And bringing Uti is kinda lame and gives the whole ish away. Someone like Ola or Chris would have been much more realistic.

even biggie is bored and making losses. he is thinking like a business man right now. grin ratings

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:24am On Nov 17, 2014
BBA just got started... Good morning Housemates! Good morning Nigeria..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 5:58am On Nov 17, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
BBA just got started... Good morning Housemates! Good morning Nigeria..

Very true!! This week is going to be IT! I expect JJ as one of the fake housemate last year to start suspecting from thursday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 17, 2014
russello:

Lmao grin
That's why I usually laught when some people here claims neutrality..."I don't care about my country's rep blah blah blah" lol
Humans will always be humans

#shiity_story_for_the_gods!

Exhibit A is Nhlanhla. Is he nutting on himself over Crazy Lu? Some of you just don't want to accept that not everyone reasons the way you do. Personally, I find some of you uber emotional. Emotions clouds your judgment in most cases. While at it, let me add hypocritical as well. The amount of "likes" I got when I reprimanded Sam for her manipulative ways tell a different story. Gave me a clear picture of how some of you operate. Everything goes just as long as it suits YOUR agenda. If not then it's blasphemous to human kind. Joke of the century.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2014
My homeboy R.J Benjamin inna de area! Woot woot!! I enjoy his music lessons. Brings out the Beyonce in me grin JA.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by flowbjones(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2014
#Tayodacraziest......between mambea should just leave the house already.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 7:22am On Nov 17, 2014
Biggie shuld keep the ex-housemates for two weeks. One week is too small. But i think the Hms will still not come out from their shell. They will play nice wit ex-housemates till they leave.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2014
na tonto dike dey suppose give us insted of Uti.thay girl go show dem pepper.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by icebazz(m): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2014
shezy:
na tonto dike dey suppose give us insted of Uti.thay girl go show dem pepper.
urgh::::tonto dike no b ex housemate nau
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shezy(f): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2014
34 viewers and 18 guests early dis morning?people mean business today ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.