Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2249500 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Idris said he wish Feza Luck dat he wish Samantha well he wish to see her soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pseudome(f): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
I've bin thinking......

the oldies r suppose to shake up d housemates, how will dey go abt this?
since they r suppose to b competing wiv their country mates.

Make Uti no go do somfin wey Tayo go think say im dey against am.

Cant wait sha. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tayo talking to trez...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
forkadict:

Are your teeth clean and white?

Just asking.
hmmm, you don't want to know.. I remember one time when I was younger, o
i saw a stain on one of my tooth, I picked a razor and started scraping it grin.
this should give you a hint.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tayo really felt wat Tayo said to him sha... the I"d" i:ot yab really got to him... walking away like he did was really impressive...

Hope he does that more often
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

O'Neal brought out the evil that was already existing within .....people don't change ,they simply manifest or contract .
every human in this world have good and evil in them, no human is the sole proprietor of good and evil, oneal influenced her negatively, and she fell, it can happen to anyone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tayo is like I can't stand a 20 sumtin year old calling me an i"d-i ot, next thing, other girls would start doing same...

That he's gonna talk to her nicely nd If she doesn't behave, he's gonna teach her a lesson.. grin grin

Shey na update una want, I go wire una tori tire cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ERODEDEAST(f): 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
TAYO said he will talk to Sheilla if she dosnt listen then she will cry for days but he will not be happy to see her cry, But the words dat comes out of her mouth are like egg according to TY.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
ninnyanny:
I think its ridiculous for anyone to report his/her brother to some declared enemies.....its infact UNWISE. I think (from the look of things)mam bae neva considered Tayo as a bro...but my opinion.
I think its human nature, I feel B is hurt cos she felt her r/ship with Tayo should not warrant him to disrespect her. She is only finding solace with his "enemies" cos its like I told you kinda situation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

What kind of job do you do?

Plenty kinds of job
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

Let it go my beauty.... Some people ain't worth that much time.

Btw chomza, I got accepted at madville the other day. One word, HILARIOUS. Although it's not as hardcore as I imagined it would be, it still makes a fun read. That Ludwe & Putros guy are cray-cray lol. Interesting place & I got a vibe that the people actually like each other regardless of the slight jabs they take at each other. Awesomeness.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dannyxy:
every human in this world have good and evil in them, no human is the sole proprietor of good and evil, oneal influenced her negatively, and she fell, it can happen to anyone.
Evilness vary, if you nurture yours it grows and MANIFEST .....if you fight it ,it shrinks and CONTRACTS.
Beside feza is an adult woman and very much responsible for her actions .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
njokusboy:

Plenty kinds of job
You must be rich?I love rich people....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
njokusboy:
Tayo is like I can't stand a 20 sumtin year old calling me an i"d-i ot, next thing, other girls would start doing same...

That he's gonna talk to her nicely nd If she doesn't behave, he's gonna teach her a lesson.. grin grin

Shey na update una want, I go wire una tori tire cheesy
Shebi him say him too na 20 sumtin, why e come dey pain am like that. Na all of them God go dey catch one by one.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Btw chomza, I got accepted at madville the other day. One word, HILARIOUS. Although it's not as hardcore as I imagined it would be, it still makes a fun read. That Ludwe & Putros guy are cray-cray lol. Interesting place & I got a vibe that the people actually like each other regardless of the slight jabs they take at each other. Awesomeness.
Lol you can say that again, it is peaceful now cos most Nigerians were banned....one of them reported the page to Facebook and it was removed initially... They rebranded it and banned most Nigerians.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tayo making sense....

Said people have atomic brains.. I think he meant atom brains...

Note: an atom is the smallest particle of an element... grin grin

He said uti is his friend and if he gets hostile with uti because he is in the house, what would happen to their friendship if they both do not win and they leave the house?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

Evilness vary, if you nurture yours it grows and MANIFEST .....if you fight it ,it shrinks and CONTRACTS.
Beside feza is an adult woman and very much responsible for her actions .
are you saying people cannot be influenced?, BTW, what is that EVIL thing she did?, tell me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
forkadict:

I wan invade the guy pages ni
i understand
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ambber(f): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
safarigirl:
Uti fought Yacob cuz he walked in on him gossiping about him, same thing Tayo confronted Ella for. And what fuckery is this that Uti never ran down people, what year did you start watching this show? Was it not Uti that called Lucille a ret@r-d in Season 3 and when HMs asked him to apologise he told her "If I say you're a r3t@rd, then you're a phuckin' r3ta-rd and if you don't like it, phuck you!" the Uti that said Ghanaians are ugly and Mimi is a local champion with chopped hair and a pot belly? was that not Uti? Now same Uti is a saint compared to Tayo? Phuck this shiiit men, spade abeg come list the many sins of Uti.

He took the whole of Ethiopia down the 'Arab reject' lane and almost gave Yacob high BP. He bullied Kaone to the extent the poor boy coined his famous slogan 'don't kill the youth in me'. He once said if he had Kaone's body he would commit suicide. Uti was the definition of bad mouth. His fights were calculated with intention to hurt. Tayo is just doing reactive fights here..na learner self

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

You must be rich?I love rich people....

Lolzz, am a self opinionated, pragmatic a'r'se' hole... am a wall....

I don't know about rich sha, I guess am one cos I couldn't possibly settle for less...
Nd I am not as old as you may assume
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

Lol you can say that again, it is peaceful now cos most Nigerians were banned....one of them reported the page to Facebook and it was removed initially... They rebranded it and banned most Nigerians.

Hehe. Oh boy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dannyxy:
are you saying people cannot be influenced?, BTW, what is that EVIL thing she did?, tell me.
Forget it then ,I have no strength to argue today,if you are watching pls throw in some updates.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
njokusboy:

Lolzz, am a self opinionated, pragmatic a'r'se' hole... am a wall....

I don't know about rich sha, I guess am one cos I couldn't possibly settle for less...
Nd I am not as old as you may assume
So much intensity ....that's very common with IBO guys.
I know you are not as old ,you are probably in your mid twenties.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Shebi him say him too na 20 sumtin, why e come dey pain am like that. Na all of them God go dey catch one by one.

cheesy cheesy

I think he meant he is far older
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
jj knows they are fake

I would've been so disappointed if he really didn't
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

So much intensity ....that's very common with IBO guys.
I know you are not as old ,you are probably in your mid twenties.

smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
GHKWAME1:

Yes! you are not responsible for strangers, but I doubt you feel the same when they go disrespecting or misrepresenting your country on the internet, if not why did you feel the need to caution @forkaddict to the fact that @kwame tut the troll was a Ghanaian trolling this thread last week, never mind the fact that the unrepentant troll always fights under the banner of the rainbow colours. I called you out earlier on because you have gone hard on some peepz who have spewed out unwarranted invectives on SA. I felt it was distasteful on your part to stylishly ignore the glaring insults on our hosts and go winking with him.
This is how a sensible man talks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
Is it the beer or do I suddenly, really like JJ??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chelseabmw(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
njokusboy:

Lol same way I feel abuh him.... I'm beginning to like the guy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
njokusboy:
The beer.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2014
njokusboy:
Yeah, its most likely the beer. It has put you in a 'one love' mood.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Yeah, its most likely the beer. It has put you in a 'one love' mood.

Lolzz..
But the dude is cool if you ask me... he ain't two-faced...

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.