Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,777 members, 7,866,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2271069 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2014
yiwaldecanta:
Let Tayo come and win Mr Nigeria let us see if it easy, stop tearing the poor girl apart biko....look at how Elikiem has matured,is this the man we saw in the chase? Ella will mature and get better with time,she is still very young and should be allowed to act her age.
Oldies like Tayo are the ones who should hold it together and control these little kids...but he seems to be the biggest babies amongst all of them....you guys seriously need to get it together,how many people will you tear down so that tayo can win? First Alusa,then Mr 265 ,then Samantha now Ella . eish! don't you people ever
get tired?
my friend shut up and stop exposing your stewpidity.

Which one is 'let Tayo come and win Mr. Nigeria" wetin concern Mr and Miss? And how dare you compare Nigeria to Uganda? If Tayo were from Uganda, he would win Mr. Uganda until he turns 70.

Once again, a beauty pageant is useless, in fact it's been proven that 90% of people who register for such are usually extremely dumb, case-in-point, HoElla

Hold what down? You mean be a borite? That house isn't for people to meditate, it's for people to be wild. And Uti was just as loud in his time despite being an 'oldie'.

Just shut your silly mouth cuz you're sounding dumber by the minute trying to defend that disgraceful okpolo-eyed she-goat in heat.

We know say na only for tv your type dey see relatively fine girls (by your standards) so na wetin dey make you yarn opata up and down. Yeye

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2014
Dannyxy:
open your eyes my broda, lucklay has started his mission already, come in between sipe and goiste, cause a rift between them.
did you see the stunt he was trying to pull last night?, he was hugging and cuddling with goiste, after that he told Natasha to call sipe, then he started whining her..

i give up to them, very intelligent tatic, everyone expects him to be loud and rash, but no, he now decides to be cool, calm and collected, seduce the girls in the gentlemanly way.. the guy is on his mission already, but if he will succeed, I don't know.

I say him fooling around with Goitse but i missed the Sipe part.

I'm not sure i agree this is a sound strategy cos of the sever time constraint. dude cant achieve much in a week. In fact in days.

To make an impact, in the face of the time pressure, they need to go in and go in HARD!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Bennyboo(f): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2014
safarigirl:
Ella's latest nicknames:

1) Ugandandrunkenmaster
2) Doro is a cheerful giver
3) Gorgeous side-chick
4) Anyanwu (my best grin)
....5...Miss Bariga grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Bennyboo(f): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2014
;
safarigirl:

Which one is 'let Tayo come and win Mr. Nigeria" wetin concern Mr and Miss? And how dare you compare Nigeria to Uganda? If Tayo were from Uganda, he would win Mr. Uganda until he turns 70.

Once again, a beauty pageant is useless, in fact it's been proven that 90% of people who register for such are usually extremely dumb, case-in-point, HoElla

Hold what down? You mean be a borite? That house isn't for people to meditate, it's for people to be wild. And Uti was just as loud in his time despite being an 'oldie'.

Just shut your silly mouth cuz you're sounding dumber by the minute trying to defend that disgraceful okpolo-eyed she-goat in heat.

We know say na only for tv your type dey see relatively fine girls (by your standards) so na wetin dey make you yarn opata up and down. Yeye
grin angry grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2014
Suddenly everyone loves vimbai and calls her beautiful and classy..... When she called Karen a smelley man ,you wanted her head.... now it is OK because it is Ellah.....bloody hypocrites .

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2014
safarigirl:
Ella's latest nicknames:

1) Ugandandrunkenmaster
2) Doro is a cheerful giver
3) Gorgeous side-chick
4) Anyanwu (my best grin)

LMFAO @ Doro is a cheerful giver.

Even tho, I have nothing against a chic forking on tv except under very questionable circumstances. Reason why I have never critiqued her 'desperado' moves, I couldnt help but laugh at this.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2014
see why JJ and idris said tayo fit in with the ex housemates, they said he looked like he came with them.

uti, tayo and elikem eating from the same pot grin

west Africa, God west Africa. cheesy tongue
hehehe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Where? Not in S.A

Oops, or you meant na wa for you?

Yea..

Generally " na wa oh" means unbelievable
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Bennyboo(f): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2014
yiwaldecanta:
Suddenly everyone loves vimbai and calls her beautiful and classy..... When she called Karen a smelley man ,you wanted her head.... now it is OK because it is Ellah.....bloody hypocrites .
..... grin angry shocked tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 2n2k(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2014
safarigirl:
Who da phuck is comparing that 2-kobo ashawo to classy Vimbai? Which kain rough play be that?

Don't allow an eediotic love blind you, even in Ella's next life, she no fit smell Vimbai shittt sef.
Imagine a point as salient as "she won Miss Uganda" any ashawo can win a beauty pageant (especially against people that look like they offended God in their past lives) if you kpansh the right people so that is useless.

People have a right to express themselves, but I doubt there's a right to be stewpid in the process.

Ella will NEVER reach Vimbai's level

@bolded. Oloopa, e wo ni tepe shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2014
safarigirl:

I only have to look at my mirror to see a very beautiful woman....so keep trying.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2014
tsquaure:
last night was ssoooooooooooo interesting . if u missed it u missed a lot . i cant still get over it . leo drunk antics , miss p natasha n elikem's fight
jj butterfly ella gossip . drama drama . this week is sooooo much fun
nb i think the ex hms fav pple in the house are trezegah and tayo .
i see them campaigning for either to win

I have had more fun in a few days of their invasion of the house than since the show started.

Can you forking beat that. SMH seriously for these deadshots as Uti called them yesterday to their forking faces.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2014
forkadict:

No vex abeg.

If not for the fact that @safarigirl is my 'homie' I would have seriously called her out this morning WTF!

The south african bitterness was able to influence Kaycee, Samantha and mam bea. But it couldnt influence tayo. How convenient and most irrational arguement.

I'm pissed men.
there's a reason why I said 'apologies' first so anybody wey wan vex, the floor is open to rant at herself.

I knew shortpistol would come out blazing anyways so I wrote that with her in mind. Sorry, Tayo doesn't stay there enough to be influenced negatively and one out of 6 is enough to determine that the people are bitter.

Only Luclay, Koketso, Angelo and Nkuli have been cool. The other south africans are nothing to write hime about. No time to form diplomat here so y'all can attack away. It's not like any of you will say worse than the useless south africans have said about Nigerians.

Mtcheewwww

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 19, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

I only have to look at my mirror to see a very beautiful woman....so keep trying.

wait, you're a woman??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2014
forkadict:

I say him fooling around with Goitse but i missed the Sipe part.

I'm not sure i agree this is a sound strategy cos of the sever time constraint. dude cant achieve much in a week. In fact in days.

To make an impact, in the face of the time pressure, they need to go in and go in HARD!
I find it smart, but the execution will hard.

if luclay is able to execute this, then he deserves an award.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

haha, woman?

So you're female today? Tomorrow you'll turn man....you must be under-studying RuPaul

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

tongue
She's not that beautiful/Classy, but compared to Ellah... tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:13am On Nov 19, 2014
yiwaldecanta:
Let Tayo come and win Mr Nigeria let us see if it easy, stop tearing the poor girl apart biko....look at how Elikiem has matured,is this the man we saw in the chase? Ella will mature and get better with time,she is still very young and should be allowed to act her age.
Oldies like Tayo are the ones who should hold it together and control these little kids...but he seems to be the biggest babies amongst all of them....you guys seriously need to get it together,how many people will you tear down so that tayo can win? First Alusa,then Mr 265 ,then Samantha now Ella . eish! don't you people ever
get tired?

So you mean you saw a different elikem in the chase?

No further comments.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2014
Dannyxy:
I find it smart, but the execution will hard.

if luclay is able to execute this, then he deserves an award.
all of them would fail if they fail to expose the M'am Bea from Babylon, na that one we wan see grin. Dem no dey even look that chic
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Yea..

Generally " na wa oh" means unbelievable

Ta.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2014
See as Tayo just dey diss Tinsel because dem no take am.

Uti, Vimbai and Elikem tryna explain something to him, the bros no gree relax. E just dey yarn dust up and down like say anybody ask am kweshion.

He should shut up and listen jare, people wey dey industry dey try tell you something you wan form say na you know pass. Na so e wan find work when e comot from house? Mtchewww

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2014
Cestmoi1:
I just gotta come out and say this,been hiding it.I like Denzellllll.....not now but since last year.And yes! Cos he's weird and his facial expressions makes me roll on the floor laughing.

Thank you. God will bless you and everything that belongs to you. You will live long.

@Forwetinah, same applies to you.

P.S: Prophet Fork addict still in the building to pray for anyone that professes his/her love for denzel.

On a serious note tho, if only one can suspend any prioe bias or judgement he may have against the guy, that person is in for serious entertainment. I said it before, i'll say it again. I will pick him ten times over Dillish for the money last year. It was just unforunate.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2014
Hehe, I'm watching this morning o and i Was jejely enjoying uti, elikem, Tayo and vimbai's gist till Tayo began to misyarn. Tayo is a very terrible listener. And he's got a very annoying attitude. Jeez! I will type my epistle on this when I'm done. Uti, vimbai and elikem are in shock.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:19am On Nov 19, 2014
Dannyxy:
grin hiding what?, grin lmao, I don't know why I find that statement funny.

so you were ashamed that you liked him??, buahaha, this guy is a funny likable character.
grin....hiding the fact that I like himtongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 10:20am On Nov 19, 2014
Tayo having anger issues
Tayo elikem uti n vimbai on a heated argument ....
Tayo ooooooooooo!!!!!! Pls learn to calm down

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tsquaure(f): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2014
tayo n uti quarelling shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Olumide7(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2014
This Tayo guy should learn to calm down to be honest. This is ridiculous.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2014
safarigirl:
all of them would fail if they fail to expose the M'am Bea from Babylon, na that one we wan see grin. Dem no dey even look that chic
Let them channel their energy to someone else,they have exposed Ellah enough...she is a slut,classless ,cheap.....e don do.......at the end of the day every woman is a slut even you safari girl.....Are you a virgin? Even if you are married, did you marry him a virgin?....park well.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2014
Librate:
Tayo having anger issues
Tayo elikem uti n vimbai on a heated argument ....
Tayo ooooooooooo!!!!!! Pls learn to calm down

Tayo expects others to listen to him but won't listen to anyone who doesn't accept that whatever he says is right. Abeg Uti, move on. you can't force open-mindedness on people

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2014
safarigirl:
See as Tayo just dey diss Tinsel because dem no take am.

Uti, Vimbai and Elikem tryna explain something to him, the bros no gree relax. E just dey yarn dust up and down like say anybody ask am kweshion.

He should shut up and listen jare, people wey dey industry dey try tell you something you wan form say na you know pass. Na so e wan find work when e comot from house? Mtchewww
he is too defensive at times and as Uti said if you don't have friends to tell you the honest truth then you won't have good friends. At the end Uti says I won't give you the honest truth again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jesusculture: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2014
Lord have mercy. The apparent hatred for other nationalities n housemates by certain people on this thread! Phew! my oh my, unbelivable. Lots of venomic comments, posts here, enough to wipe out an entire planet. To think that a lot of people on this thread, claim to be religious or practice one religion or another leaves a lot to be desired. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2014
Tayo just walked out on the conversation. Mehn, Tayo fall my hand. First time of watching him since the first week.

Uti just told him he's a terrible listener and will never have good friends if he's never ready to listen to the truth.

All the housemates are in shock. I have not been watching but with this morning's episode, I can confirm Tayo has terrible anger issues and the house mates have always been right. Yiwaldecanta was also right about him clashing with uti even though I never saw it coming.

I'm utterly disappointed in tayo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.