Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2255673 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2014
Ambber:

Okay even if he knows he can't win, shouldn't he keep himself marketable for other prospects after BBA? It's great platform and opportunity that he has been given. Being a housemate does not always equal celebrity. I can't call Bayo the first 9ja BBA rep, a celebrity neither is Nkenna. Some winners even go into oblivion.

He has so much at stake and needs to know these people are goading him. He shouldn't play ever so often into their hands. He has a right to flip, make a sharp hot retort and move on. I mean dude left a very young family to be here he needs to go back to them with either the money or investors on queue to associate with his brand without a dent on the career he came all the way from Oyo to build.

The key is self control when you identify you are dealing with id.ots not self destruction

Absolutely on point. That has been my reason of always emphasizing that I support only the Calm Tayo.

Seemed he was doing OK before the influx of the ex housemates. Their arrival ignited the aggressiveness he already suppressed to an extent.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Jesusculture: 7:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Morning @ all, don't know why peple are so shocked abt the unfolding of yesterday's event. Tayo's explosive anger is not unusual in the nigerian context. Just take a look around, from the market man/woman, bus\taki drivers, up untill the average joe on the streets not forgetting most memebers on this thread have explosive anger, people have a hard time letting things slide, I mean for me words are just words n don't define your past,present or future so I wouldn't be bothered, but then again everyone is different, however every human can work on their attitudes\behaviours as well as find ways to contain de demons that are part of our daily struggles

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2014
I still believe Tayo can win to be honest. Though, he isn't my favourite (Idris is). All it takes is for others to mess up their 'game' (For example: Ella seemed to playing the winning game until these ex-housemates came and showed some variations of her.)

Tayo is already a stand-out. If he could work out a certain arc (not necessarily his active doing; like housemates ganging up on him etc etc), he just might win.

And what's with all these stuff I see on this thread: 'Nigerians are loud ppl...blah blah'. Pur-leaazeee!!!! One young man (even though he was handpicked from 200 million people for a greater cause a la BBA) is not a representative sample of the average Nigerian, rather, that of Denrele's(/Uti's) caucus. I won't say more than that.

Ofunneka wasn't loud.

Cc: Beverly, Lilian...etc etc....Melvin is an exception though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
shey they say it takes one to know one....figure it out. #TeamWeNoDeyLookUcheFace.

What kinda argument is this? It takes one to know one?

So if you are walking in the street and you see a mad man. You need to be mad to know he's mad right?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:42am On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
this reminds me of black people who make racist comments all day, but when whites return the favor, they pull out the history books to defend themselves with the cliché lines "they've been doing their own since....". If his rant had come out of the blue, I would attack him, but he was PROVOKED so stop trying to absolve the man abuser from blame because to who much is given, much is expected. If you give insults, you get it in same dose. Once again I remind you ALL that NONE of you women fighters called out GHKwame when he attacked me so stop being a hypocrite. Na the same thing everywhere. You find trouble, you'll get it

Now you will say you are not a hypocrite?

Weren't you the one that attacked @GHKwame1 first?

You attacked someone first and you were expecting back up?

Bullcrap

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chelseabmw(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2014
For those of you saying tayo will not win, you need to go check your brains

This week tayo will not win, next win oh tayo can win

You guys should just relax and enjoy the show while it last.

#tayothecraziest

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2014
A prayer for Tayo this morning: I bind all Miss Ps' in your life today.You will not be provoked.Amen!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2014
Tayo singing permithias song
My heart is made of gold

Pls where can I get DAT song
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2014
Cestmoi1:
A prayer for Tayo this morning: I bind all Miss Ps' in your life today.You will not be provoked.Amen!
Amen!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2014
forkadict:

Now you will say you are not a hypocrite?

Weren't you the one that attacked @GHKwame1 first?

You attacked someone first and you were expecting back up?

Bullcrap
thank God you get my point. I attacked GHKwame first and when he replied, I got noo back up. Miss P attacked Tayo first so why the phuck are they making eediotic excuses and blaming Tayo. It's people defending Miss Pig that are being hypocrites this time, not me. I'm only citing the hypocrisy here. Shey you understand now or do I have to further break it down for you to understand?

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2014
forkadict:

What kinda argument is this? It takes one to know one?

So if you are walking in the street and you see a mad man. You need to be mad to know he's mad right?
you're much too slow for my liking. Almost as bad as Tayo and you're volatile as well. Then you want to call out people? You're the biggest hypocrite on this thread because you attack females as well. At least I never denied being a hypocrite, now I'm calling the rest of you out on your BS. Wherever did I say I was objective? You're making useless accusations because there was never a denial to begin with. HYPOCRITE!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:28am On Nov 20, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Lmao. Epic!

If you ask me, na who I go ask - Thandii1 or Ochon, the bald headed midget?
grin grin

LMAO @Bald-headed midget. gringrin The rate at which you slander my name ehn, you'd have been banned for ages. Me that is dragging height with Peter Crouch?. SMH. angry BTW, I heard Thandii1 is 3ft 2. Slightly shorter than Reincarnated by one inch. That couple will birth dwarfs. gringrin

Ksslib:

Abeg, if una wan do make-up sex, I feet peep thru window?

gringrin. Mumu. Na this kain thing dey make me whip you flawlessly when he we brawl at the rap section with my over-stretched multis and punchlines. gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2014
JJ receiving hot massage from ellah
Sulu talking too much
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 8:46am On Nov 20, 2014
ochon:

LMAO @Bald-headed midget. gringrin The rate at which you slander my name ehn, you'd have been banned for ages. Me that is dragging height with Peter Crouch?. SMH. angry BTW, I heard Thandii1 is 3ft 2. Slightly shorter than Reincarnated by one inch. That couple will birth dwarfs. gringrin Mumu. Na this kain thing dey make me whip you flawlessly when he we brawl at the rap section with my over-stretched multis and punchlines. gringrin

angry sad angry..you this accomplice cheesy, you wan make i unleash the tayo in me tongue

I'm 5'11. Tenks cool cool but I wont deny reincarnated is short though grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by icebazz(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2014
sholay2011:
I still believe Tayo can win to be honest. Though, he isn't my favourite (Idris is). All it takes is for others to mess up their 'game' (For example: Ella seemed to playing the winning game until these ex-housemates came and showed some variations of her.)

Tayo is already a stand-out. If he could work out a certain arc (not necessarily his active doing; like housemates ganging up on him etc etc), he just might win.

And what's with all these stuff I see on this thread: 'Nigerians are loud ppl...blah blah'. Pur-leaazeee!!!! One young man (even though he was handpicked from 200 million people for a greater cause a la BBA) is not a representative sample of the average Nigerian, rather, that of Denrele's(/Uti's) caucus. I won't say more than that.

Ofunneka wasn't loud.

Cc: Beverly, Lilian...etc etc....Melvin is an exception though.
a typical naija guy is loud bt dat does not mean all will b loud
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:52am On Nov 20, 2014
icebazz:
a typical naija guy is loud bt dat does not mean all will b loud
I disagree.

You could also throw in: 'A typical West African is loud' a la Elikem, Selly etc.

And I will still disagree. Each to his own sha.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 8:55am On Nov 20, 2014
But Safarigirl, fear God o. When Tayo systemically rubbished Ellah's WHOLE Career by telling her, that her Miss Uganda award is equivalent to Miss Lagos, I remember you and many others saying Tayo no try, that he'd have said "Miss Bariga." gringrin I hope you now see, how it feels being called a failure, because that's what Tayo did to Ellah? Just that Ellah reacted differently to it. Or is it when Elikem threw Macky2's luggage down, I remember you and many others laughing at Macky2's reaction, and saying the game is on.

Anyway, I didn't watch last night's debacle, only got time to sleep by 2am. I'm glad I didn't watch it sef; Because all my friends that did couldn't defend Tayo, but I no go lie, Ksslib gave some spirited defense of Tayo. I think the main thing (from my friends' explanations) that irked Tayo's fans was the SEVERITY of Tayo's words and not him reacting. He went overboard. He doesn't think his words at all. I just pray Uti will damn the consequences and tell Tayo, few mins before the eviction show, that it's all a joke (them coming to push their buttons) and whisper some advice to his ear, but the is problem is - will he listen?

That said, I'm still not giving up hope on Tayo winning. Right now, it seems all hope are lost, all bridges are burned, because Tayo don clash with all regions and countries, including Naija, but I still see him winning. He can still pull this off. It's not yet late. Uti said his and still won, Tayo can still pull it off; but not with these NEW HMs around. He needs to return to his calm mode, I prefer him in that mode. If voters can eliminate regionalism, I see Tayo winning even with all his goofs, because I believe he still has fans in all divides. I pray he pulls this off.

Erm, Forwetinnah, who hacked your account? gringrin I never thought I'd see you get angry with Tayo. This is a first. gringrin I wonder what must've made you this pissed for the first time at Tayo. Abeg, forgive Tayo's running mouth. It's just few weeks more, let's see if we can get him that money.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Who do you think will win the craziest between tayo and macky 2? and whoever wins,how do you think it will affect the dynamics in the game?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by khena: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2014
Hi everyone. My very first comment. I
intended being a silent observer but l feel
the need to state a fact. Yes Tayo went
over board with the insult n swear words
but Miss P had a purpose pushing Tayo.
She did this as a prank and as a strategy.
Get him angry, make him lose composure n
paint Idris in a better light. We are actually
helping her agenda by retrieving our
support. If your brother acts that way(l
presume you'll say impossicant) you will
strongly scold and reprimand him not
disown him. Please temper Justice n
Criticism with Mercy. Even Uti regrets his
actions because he is older, wiser n knows
better now. Member SRAN
THIS IS A REPOST.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2014
I think Miss P likes Tayo aside the prank. But Tayo is not giving her the desired attention. So she decided to push. The only person dat can push Idris is Goitse. Make she just tell Idris one kain bad word,una go see as Idris go react.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2014
ochon:

But Safarigirl, fear God o. When Tayo systemically rubbished Ellah's WHOLE Career by telling her, that her Miss Uganda award is equivalent to Miss Lagos, I remember you and many others saying Tayo no try, that he'd have said "Miss Bariga." gringrin I hope you now see, how it feels being called a failure, because that's what Tayo did to Ellah? Just that Ellah reacted differently to it. Or is it when Elikem threw Macky2's luggage down, I remember you and many others laughing at Macky2's reaction, and saying the game is on.

Anyway, I didn't watch last night's debacle, only got time to sleep by 2am. I'm glad I didn't watch it sef; Because all my friends that did couldn't defend Tayo, but I no go lie, Ksslib gave some spirited defense of Tayo. I think the main thing (from my friends' explanations) that irked Tayo's fans was the SEVERITY of Tayo's words and not him reacting. He went overboard. He doesn't think his words at all. I just pray Uti will damn the consequences and tell Tayo, few mins before the eviction show, that it's all a joke (them coming to push their buttons) and whisper some advice to his ear, but the is problem is - will he listen?

That said, I'm still not giving up hope on Tayo winning. Right now, it seems all hope are lost, all bridges are burned, because Tayo don clash with all regions and countries, including Naija, but I still see him winning. He can still pull this off. It's not yet late. Uti said his and still won, Tayo can still pull it off; but not with these NEW HMs around. He needs to return to his calm mode, I prefer him in that mode. If voters can eliminate regionalism, I see Tayo winning even with all his goofs, because I believe he still has fans in all divides. I pray he pulls this off.

Erm, Forwetinnah, who hacked your account? gringrin I never thought I'd see you get angry with Tayo. This is a first. gringrin I wonder what must've made you this pissed for the first time at Tayo. Abeg, forgive Tayo's running mouth. It's just few weeks more, let's see if we can get him that money.

Forwetinnah dey vex say Tayo disrespect woman..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2014
thandii1:

angry sad angry..you this accomplice cheesy, you wan make i unleash the tayo in me tongue

I'm 5'11. Tenks cool cool but I wont deny reincarnated is short though grin grin

Reincarnated, I hope you are seeing this? I told ya, Chris Brown was right, these girls ain't loyal. Your image on here has been tarnished beyond all reasonable doubt. gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2014
Finally....the original user has been unblocked.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2014
ochon:

Reincarnated, I hope you are seeing this? I told ya, Chris Brown was right, these girls ain't loyal. Your image on here has been tarnished beyond all reasonable doubt. gringrin

tongue tongue

welcome back decanta. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2014
All you need is Tayo water... You get my point? Sip it.
lumeviewscom:
Phew! Just finished reading from page 694 to 827.

Somebody give me an award... Or a bottle of Alomo!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2014
forkadict:

Absolutely on point. That has been my reason of always emphasizing that I support only the Calm Tayo.

Seemed he was doing OK before the influx of the ex housemates. Their arrival ignited the aggressiveness he already suppressed to an extent.

Baba, I hail oh!

Quick question... How aggressive was Tayo if Biggie does not deem it fit to give him a strike?

This calm Tayo you are talking about is a mirage. He's there and then he ain't there when you look closely. So maybe you should stop caring about him because he ain't calm and he's not going to change now.

If calmness is what you're looking for, you can still support any of Trezagah or Idris (wey dey break door over babe matter) or Nhlanhla or Macky2 or JJ. BBA is not about patriotism. It's not treason if you don't support Tayo just the way he is.

Truth is I don't give a fork whether he hurts people's feelings in the house or if Africa is disgusted by him. If he doesn't care, why should anybody care. Is it not his life? Why are we trying to help him live it? Abi Tayo na small pikin?

Also, why are some people assuming? I'm not referring to you fork, but I know you agree with them on this. Who says he will not get sponsors or people to work with? Did y'all see this in your crystal ball? Did he kill or maim anybody? Does he have a criminal record? Abi na una wan give am the work and una don change una mind?

Everybody dey form code of conduct like sey Tayo na choirmaster. Ride on Ajani... Slay anything in your path bro'! Person say him na Lion, yet una want make e dey behave like kpukpuyeke (duck).

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:17am On Nov 20, 2014
njokusboy:

Forwetinnah dey vex say Tayo disrespect woman..

LOL. I saw that. If it's a man, so she for no vex? Not fair sha. Tayo don disrespect all gender tire. A female friend of mine went "Tayo na fool. An ingrate. No iota of decorum. This is the worst show of shame ever. Make they evict am sharp sharp. I won't vote for that iddiot again." gringrin

I had to pull out Ksslib's defense of Tayo after removing the 'harsh words' in it, for her to calm down. And this is a die-hard fan of Tayo. Tayo piss many women off last night. grin

Come Njoku, you never stop this your arguing trait? You can argue for Africa. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
All you need is Tayo water... You get my point? Sip it.

Seriously, abeg wetin be this Tayo water?

Everyone keeps referring to it but I have no idea. Na me carry last for the matter oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2014
ochon:

nna, he walked away THREE times. We have this argument every year. How severe was his reaction? Did he hit her like DKB did Zainab? Did he pour his drink on her like Roki to Maneta? Did he shove her aside like Hannington did Lerato? Did he naked her like Luclay did Karen? Did he throw a pot at her like Keagan did Junia? Did he threaten to kill her like Keagan did Edith? The guy dey talk too much so his talking was the only severe thing and it came with as much sting as his pained.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 20, 2014
Anyway regarding Tayo,I've given up on him, a man who insults a woman for over ten hours with various swear words which are even too dirty to repeat ,ain't worth my time.
Regarding him winning,I still think he should win.....since bba is not a morality show but an entertainment show,Tayo is the only one out of the dead shots that have put in consistent effort and since some women here obviously love a man who shouts at them, probably beats them up too.....then I see no problem with tayo winning. Tayo will win and all his female supporters will get a husband or a boy friend that acts like Tayo in their lives. A big Amen to that.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:
Finally....the original user has been unblocked.

Welcome back, the fiesty Decanta. How many months them give you? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ekeneluvsu(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2014
Like seriously How will Tayo win this stuff! Macky 2 has 30k likes on his fb BBA Hotshots page and our Tayo can't boast of 2k! No be fans go vote! We all know Tayo is the best but no much support than Macky 2! Why you guys just come here talking blah blah STFU and go hit like on Tayo BBA hotshots page! Vote for him, cuz Macky 2 got so much back up out there! Wise up ppl! God Bless!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.