Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251561 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I love Mam Bea with all my heart but I don't trust her type. Like they say, it's often the quiet ones that are scandalous. She could be the one teaching Uti a thing or two wink
I reckon this will be the case... grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:48am On Nov 21, 2014
iphie25:

grin see defence attorney o...charley abeg ccalm down na wetin I see na'im I talk. BTW my younger bro schools in GH and he's called kwame too, coz he was born on saturday.
Yeah well, its kinda annoying when someone's name can be dragged into the mud by unsubstantiated rumours, more so when the said individual does not know the existence of such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2014
sugarcoconut:
Pls what happened to d message from home biggie promised the winning team. Can't believe it's been aired and not even a mention from anyone or is biggie so thrilled that he completely 4got about it.

Biko someone ans mi oo cos I ve been wondering

Sugiecocos, how borry? Biggie has a lot on his hands this week so nothing's been said bout dt. U'll definitely know once it happens, Ochon abi Eustachio our Anambra bros is equal to the task of updating us here, YACAA too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2014
sandijey:

Wow d same thing happened to me. I actually saw him in a dream before I met him. Creepy stuff. Turned me into a punching bag. A lot of deep things happen men.

Wow!! You too? Amazing. This one never beat me though. I broke up with him because he kept a huge secret from me. Which is when he turned into a scary monster that did odd, crazy things.

BTW, this thing is not rare. There's a site called Spiritual Forums where people share similar stories on these strange connections. It is unbelievable how they all end on a sour note.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2014
iphie25:

I swear!!!

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Understood. So, do you believe in soulmates?

I had a profound experience years ago. I dreamt of a person (a stranger), two years later this person rang my number by mistake & we ended up being "phone buddies". We never exchanged pics during our 6 mnths phone conversations so one day we decided to meet face to face. I would never forget that day for as long as I live. 1st time I saw this person I had flashbacks. Like we've been together some time ago. Perhaps in a past life. Anyway we went to a restaurant, 1st thing he said to me when we sat down was "Please don't be freaked out by what I'm about to say, but I think I know you. I don't know from where but somehow I remember you". I wanted to run out screaming because it was so creepy. I could "hear" his thoughts. It was unexplainable. We ended up having an INTENSE relationship filled with drama. Just like I like em grin It lasted for quite some time until he turned psycho on me. This guy is the closest thing to a soulmate to me. It just wasn't meant to be because he is fvcked in the head.
I have never had a soul mate experience but I have known a girl or two who turned out to be really fvcked in the head. Never really been able to understand the concept of the soul mates. If its what you just described, I have never had anything that Scary.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

I have never had a soul mate experience but I have known a girl or two who turned out to be really fvcked in the head. Never really been able to understand the concept of the soul mates. If its what you just described, I have never had anything that Scary.

Count yaself lucky, dude. lol @ your experience with mad chicks. Some people are crazy I'll tell you that.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2014
Good morning folks. At home today too so expect some updates

Housemates all seated out in the garden
Vimbai and Uti just did the shoki
Sheila asked to sing by Uti -Alleluia, for The Lord God almighty reigns( her voice is amazing)
She goes on to sing my Redeemer lives with Elikem
Singing Alpha and Omega now (They are really in the spirit)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:06am On Nov 21, 2014
Abeg wetin Tayo dey yarn?

As una wey dey here no wan talk about the show again, busy derailing without fear nor favor, lemme tell you people what twitter is saying:

Dem say Tayo dey para say why Biggie go bring ex-HMs, actually he's pissed cuz Uti has been hinting all week that they came because the Hotshots are boring and were killing the show. He says he tried, but they kept shutting him down and now he feels like he's a failure as the rest of them and isn't taking it lightly.

He said he doesn't know if he should be mad at his fellow HMs for being so boring they had to bring back the old guys, Biggie for bringing them or the old guys for coming and he thinks it's not fair

Make una thank me as una no gree update abi una don forget wetin make us open thread

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2014
UjSizzle:

Is that why you assumed it was a biiitch? sad

Spade, abeg come and talk to your babe oh! When did I refer to anyone as a biiitch here? False accusations upon false accusations...

I have NEVER called anyone a b*tch on this site. Not even that ugly-asss skank called Ellah on the BBA show so why would I do that to you!

Spade, please come and set the record straight. I can't even remember the name of the account that mentioned b*tch here but it wasn't me.

Even at that, the person ("Zellie", just checked) later told Spade that it's the antispam bot he/she was referring to as a b*tch. NOT YOU!

Men, na wa oh! You're making me feel like Jesus Christ now with all these wrong accusations.

Even the tribalizing I was banned for, I nor tribalize anything. Abi which tribe I abuse here?

What's all these na? embarassed embarassed embarassed Oya unban me ASAP! And show me your photo to make up for all this false accusations.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Count yaself lucky, dude. lol @ your experience with mad chicks. Some people are crazy I'll tell you that.
Lol @ the meme. That would make me remember there is an exit before I wake up with a tattoo of her name on my @ss.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:09am On Nov 21, 2014
tayo is vexing. mama aflica is cooling him down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Lol @ the meme. That would make me remember there is an exit before I wake up with a tattoo of her name on my @ss.

LOL!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2014
safarigirl:

As una wey dey here no wan talk about the show again, busy derailing without fear nor favor, lemme tell you people what twitter is saying:

Dem say Tayo dey para say why Biggie go bring ex-HMs, actually he's pissed cuz Uti has been hinting all week that they came because the Hotshots are boring and were killing the show. He says he tried, but they kept shutting him down and now he feels like he's a failure as the rest of them and isn't taking it lightly.

He said he doesn't know if he should be mad at his fellow HMs for being so boring they had to bring back the old guys, Biggie for bringing them or the old guys for coming and he thinks it's not fair

Make una thank me as una no gree update abi una don forget wetin make us open thread
Jin si ike o.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 21, 2014
safarigirl:

Your boy sounds like a 1st class narcissist. Blaming others now. Classic narcissistic trait. Including how he always stares at himself in the mirror.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2014
Tayo is deeply pissed off at the big brother conundrum. Starts the analysis from how he goes to the diary room and pours out his heart and gets counselled by biggie only to find that biggie says the same thing to everybody. He therefore wonders why biggie makes you feel you are making the right decisions by his utterances when he says the same to everybody.

Says if biggie was going to bring new housemates, why bring people who had pre-information about how the current game was being played. Says the new housemates keep telling them they have been boring and the ratings are falling so how are they the old housemates supposed to feel with this information. Says the new housemates are acting based on overdose of information and go around poking at the old housemates. Says the old housemates are really really angry and he sometimes has to calm some of them down.

Says if biggie really wanted to be fair, why where the new housemates not sequestered and kept away from watching the old housemates in order to have a level playing ground for everybody. Says yesterday night, he heard a new strategy of sleeping through the day and only waking up in the evening when people are back from work to begin to entertain. Heard about regional strategy, heard about ganging up and conspiring on people strategy and feels this is terrible.

Talks about how biggy expects him to backbite and compete in all ratification with a friend who is on the level of brother. Says he is pissed off at what is expected of him and will not go down that lane. Says the tragedy is either going to be over on saturday or the puzzlement will be cleared.

Says all these only came clear to him when Uti, Vimbai, Sulu, Leonel etc where talking. Their talk made him realise that Biggie was like a business man who realises that his investment was not making money and would go to any desperate measure to protect that interest. Makes him realise that the housemates where not biggie's first concern.

culled from bba forum

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2014
safarigirl:

from what I tuned into, he is upset about a convo someone had with him last night( maybe someone can update us) . About how they were telling him that viewers are at work during the day and at night want entertainment so if housemates are boring or asleep, viewers are not entertained. Saying Biggie bringing these new housemates is bleeped up. Says they will see drama on Sunday. Goes on to say that God is powerful and if he takes him Tayo through this he will be out of this confusion and worries. If he goes on stage he will not talk and no one should force him. That even if he goes on stage, what he says no one will like it so should just let him go to his family. That he is a type of African and he is not going to change it. That modeling is a type of entertainment and if he has to move out of SA and go to another country to start afresh in modeling he will. He won't change himself or try to be fake. If he doesn't want to smile he won't. That that is the way God created him so no one should tell him to change his shit all in the name of one industry. That no one should expect any friendly or playful thing from him in the house. He can't force nothing. (All this while Natasha is fueling him). He Keeps saying on Sunday something will happen. They should give him the Honour to go back to his life and start his hustle. That he misses his car his friends his family. That we have seen him on tv and expect him to be a certain way but that is the viewers wahala.that who the Bleep is someone to ask him when he gets out of the house. That Bleep them. That he won't come and fake shit.... Bleep the motherfuckers. He then thanks and hugs Natasha (if only he knew)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2014
YACAA:
from what I tuned into, he is upset about a convo someone had with him last night( maybe someone can update us) . About how they were telling him that viewers are at work during the day and at night want entertainment so if housemates are boring or asleep, viewers are not entertained. Saying Biggie bringing these new housemates is bleeped up. Says they will see drama on Sunday. Goes on to say that God is powerful and if he takes him Tayo through this he will be out of this confusion and worries. If he goes on stage he will not talk and no one should force him. That even if he goes on stage, what he says no one will like it so should just let him go to his family. That he is a type of African and he is not going to change it. That modeling is a type of entertainment and if he has to move out of SA and go to another country to start afresh in modeling he will. He won't change himself or try to be fake. If he doesn't want to smile he won't. That that is the way God created him so no one should tell him to change his shit all in the name of one industry. That no one should expect any friendly or playful thing from him in the house. He can't force nothing. (All this while Natasha is fueling him). He Keeps saying on Sunday something will happen. They should give him the Honour to go back to his life and start his hustle. That he misses his car his friends his family. That we have seen him on tv and expect him to be a certain way but that is the viewers wahala.that who the Bleep is someone to ask him when he gets out of the house. That Bleep them. That he won't come and fake shit.... Bleep the motherfuckers. He then thanks and hugs Natasha (if only he knew)
He does not want to entertain the viewers. What does he think he is doing by this ranting?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2014
Tayo now seated with some housemates singing a couple of Permethias songs
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

He does not want to entertain the viewers. What does he think he is doing by this ranting?
LOL...azzin. We've been entertained.

Pissed off...but entertained cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

The thing with this guy is that he likes saying whatever without ever giving it a thought.He never holds anything back
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2014
njokusboy:

grin grin grin

Guy, wetin funny? Who called her a b*tch?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by UjSizzle(f): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

Spade, abeg come and talk to your babe oh! When did I refer to anyone as a biiitch here? False accusations upon false accusations...

I have NEVER called anyone a b*tch on this site. Not even that ugly-asss skank called Ellah on the BBA show so why would I do that to you!

Spade, please come and set the record straight. I can't even remember the name of the account that mentioned b*tch here but it wasn't me.

Even at that, the person ("Zellie", just checked) later told Spade that it's the antispam bot he/she was referring to as a b*tch. NOT YOU!

Men, na wa oh! You're making me feel like Jesus Christ now with all these wrong accusations.

Even the tribalizing I was banned for, I nor tribalize anything. Abi which tribe I abuse here?

What's all these na? embarassed embarassed embarassed Oya unban me ASAP! And show me your photo to make up for all this false accusations.
Is that why you are vibrating like a headless chicken sad
Ok I checked, it's Zellie...sorry.

If you click on the link in my siggy, you'll see a picture. Pele
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2014
dontrezzo:
The thing with this guy is that he likes saying whatever without ever giving it a thought.He never holds anything back
He thinks with his mouth
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Mama Africa tells Tayo even Uti didn't want to come says the organizers spent over 30 mins convincing him to come....Tayo says it's not about Uti that they are pals and he can never compete with him ever...says he wouldn't because of greed fight him ever cos they've come a long way says he's not doing any shit survival tactics and will let things be....says he understands Uti's situation and knows even people back home might be...says bb is messing up his mind...Says bb brought them just 3wks to the end of the game ...says his friendship with Uti is deep and wouldn't want jeopardize that and says if they quarrel it can affect them both but they are very close and if anything goes wrong they quickly address it....says bb's plan is to get rid of the housemates by bringing the old ones back and said even though Macky and Trez are well established back home...
Trez said the same way he felt when leone came into the house...he was surprised...
Tayo says he can't impress and pretend to be cool that bb would have brought new people which would have made sense but cos of bb's selfish reasons he has to introduce this twist which has got him pissed.....
Says he didn't witness his son been born and very pissed and if possible wouldn't want to party...
Mama Africa assures him he was his biggest fan and would vote for him if she gets evicted...she says she might ask for voluntary exit and Tayo says nobody should do that..
Tayo says the fact that they've been saying the house is boring isn't his fault he want responsibly for the auditioning and bb would have left things the way they were..
Says he's never really talked about wining but was optimistic he would stay till the last day and leave everything else to fate...
Talks about a sprinter who suddenly gets matched with a former winner just at the end of the race...same with football bringing a legend to close the show...

culled from bba forum

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2014
YACAA:

God go bless my hommie Tayo! To all those people coming here to say Tayo should do this, he should do that, deuces to you guys. Control freaks! When you guys have children, you can control them as much as you want. In fact, turn them to robots or zombies and don't let them express themselves the way they want to. Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

grin Bros, chill.
It was a mix-up. Your blood too dey hot sha! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2014
UjSizzle:

Is that why you are vibrating like a headless chicken sad
Ok I checked, it's Zellie...sorry.

If you click on the link in my siggy, you'll see a picture. Pele

This girl, you funny oh... Abi you dey see your period?

You came here accusing me of calling you a b*tch like an eyeless pkupkuyeke and then send subtle jibes my way for setting the record straight.

You nor well oh! Okay, just seen your photo... Not bad at all. Na you come dey ban people anyhow abi? If I flog you...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2014
I don decamp, i don tire for tayo...if dem evict am e fit destroy biggie house.

I dont want my hear broken.. for now i am team 'nobody'

Fear dey catch me sef for the fake eviction wey Uti say make biggy do

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Yungwhy(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2014
ochon:

I've never lied since them born me. I no fit lie to you nau. You be my personal pesin. sad

Erm, why is 99.9% of your posts on the Vampires Diaries/Originals Fans thread. Are you a lover of gore scenes? sadsad Do you love blood? crycry please advice, tenk!! angryangry
Haha... Egbon dey fear vampire, what if she loves blood

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2014
ifyjip:
pls o i hope u guyz r still doing it for #TAYOTHECRAZIEST and u can go to my twitter acc. to see my picture @jideaniifeyinwa safarigirl pls follow me cldnt locate u on twitter.

Hey! Nice photos... But you wan use style resemble ma'am bea (she's fine too).

Safarigirl is @DeeDahkDutchess or something like that.

Just gave you a follow... @K_Swiss147
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2014
Uti: on a scale of 1-10, Ella and Goitse are a 9, even Rihanna was warning people about her when she sang " Ella, eh eh eh"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.