Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2264620 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
spade:

I was the one who reported his opponent to supermod Obinoscopy last night.
I no know say Obinoscopy go come ban Forkadict join tongue
Oops.
Technically you were the one that reported him.....cos I know forkaddict is very much capable of defending himself on the dissing department....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
spade:
#FreeForkadict

Dem don cage "putaddict" too.. grin ? Him and that weirdo guy abi??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
decanta:

Was Ochon banned? The guy cannot even hurt a fly...
I dunno. Maybe anti-spambot banned him cuz of his epistles grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Obinoscopy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

A rule in ban - BAN BOTH DEFAULTING PARTIES NO MATTER WHO STARTED IT FIRST.

You for report am give Bro Eros, he understands this thread better.
So are you suggesting that Bro Eros is biased?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

Bro Eros don crash tay tay by that time. Even Uj.
Na the only mod wey dey online at the time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

They went at it all night, I couldn't stop laughing..... They made my night.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
safarigirl:
I dunno. Maybe anti-spambot banned him cuz of his epistles grin
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:

I don't think so; but Bro Eros, being a long-time observer on this thread, understands the genesis of the problems, as well as the general dynamics.

Please, no vex, you fit unban Forkadict now?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
decanta:

Lol am not that stupid, I will compete as a Namibian,pretend am falling in love with some mumu Naija guy,be the most decent girl in the house and avoid confrontation and gossip grin grin grin

I'm guessing your dad is a Nigerian, so your love for Nigeria should dethrone that for Namibia. It's not that hard to decide. angry

Plus, Nigeria wasn't the sole reason Dillish won. The biggest reason is One-shirt-everyday Bimp crashing out before the finals, allowing East Africa to go for Osho baba-singing Dillish. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
quantumphysics:

yeah yeahh........ a PhD is Free with extra amala and gbegiri every saturday at burgerking...... ooh enjoy your stay at a crappy "razorback" college........ why u no go harvard, MIT et al...... Shebi PhD na OSHOFREEEEEEEE!!!!!
Hehehe. Your Painment no get part two. And if they give Amala and Gbegiri at my "Razorback College", damn! I will turn Mario for that place oo, as a proper Ibadan girl. grin Got any more personal stuffs about me you want to bring into the discourse? 3 for ten Kobo Unilag degree grin. Kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Sorry Sire. ..The most forward thinking countries are VERY SUPERSTITIOUS, they never do any major thing without a spiritual consultation...even the white house.
na rily spiritual consultation. No Amadioha in the white house nd Obama certainly does not hv a dibia. Industrial development began in the west when those guys stopped being superstitious. Remember they ripped off the 10 commandments from d white house wall. Was thr a spiritual consultatn before tht was done?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:

NO.. I mean, he knows the ethics of this thread well, and might have given a warning as always, before banning BOTH parties if they continue.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
spade:

I think what he's trying to say is...

"It looks like Elikem is now fully aware of the fact that Tayo is truly on the brink of a psycho-meltdown over this BB affair; so Elikem is tapping the brakes a little to avoid pushing things too far and having the situation turn really ugly.
M'am Bea's mental limits have not been put to test by these ex-housemates. What gives?"

Na wetin I understand from the post.

Thanx 4 xplaining better.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

I'm guessing your dad is a Nigerian, so your love for Nigeria should dethrone that for Namibia. It's not that hard to decide. angry

Plus, Nigeria wasn't the sole reason Dillish won. The biggest reason is One-shirt-everyday Bimp crashing out before the finals, allowing East Africa to go for Osho baba-singing Dillish. tongue
Can you compete in BBA?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Dem don cage "putaddict" too.. grin ? Him and that weirdo guy abi??

Yeah. It was last night when the conversation was getting out of hand.
Mods said I should always report when things are ugly and let them handle issues, so I did.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
it will be very easy for Uti to crack mam bea. spend the whole of today with her cuddling and asking about her family, dance with her all thru d party and then ignore her the whole of tomorrow.

her own don finish be that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Obinoscopy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

NO.. I mean, he knows the ethics of this thread well, and might have given a warning as always, before banning BOTH parties if they continue.
Ok.

It's just that they really derailed the thread to a great extent. If I had known when it started, I'd have simply warn them to prevent the derailing. But they've gone far thus they merited a ban.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
MsNas:

Hehehe. Your Painment no get part two. And if they give Amala and Gbegiri at my "Razorback College", damn! I will turn Mario for that place oo, as a proper Ibadan girl. grin Got any more personal stuffs about me you want to bring into the discourse? 3 for ten Kobo Unilag degree grin. Kill yourself

phd is free MIT u nor go, even NYU u nor go...... SHIOOOOOR...... PhD is freeeeee in Amelika..... GRAB UR COPY NOW!!!! No waste time oooh....... when ur F1 expires and u get kicked out, make suureeeee u call me to pick up at MMIA with hot gbegiri.grin grin grin......
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
decanta:

Can you compete in BBA?

Never!! gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

You'll be amazed at the extent people go for activities on NL. People that fight over APC and PDP BS, are no different.

Pdp and apc thugs on nairaland actually get paid for doing what they do...
Some top politicians are registered nairaland members too
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 4:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
pavrita:

Thanx 4 xplaining better.

Anytime smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Ok.

It's just that they really derailed the thread to a great extent. If I had known when it started, I'd have simply warn them to prevent the derailing. But they've gone far thus they merited a ban.

Yeah, they merited it; but biko gbahalu fa nani taa. Metu obere ebele. Next time, you can ban them as you like. It's just a misunderstanding. Forgive an forget. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

Never!! gringrin
You are ashamed of showering naaked?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
clefstone:
na rily spiritual consultation. No Amadioha in the white house nd Obama certainly does not hv a dibia. Industrial development began in the west when those guys stopped being superstitious. Remember they ripped off the 10 commandments from d white house wall. Was thr a spiritual consultatn before tht was done?

Spiritual consultation doesn't necessarily mean "Christianity"..There are legions of entities guarding our planet but the supreme being is GOD, why do you think people join secret societies? The earlier you understand that the better...don't tell me the Chinese are Christians? Why do the KGB, CIA have psychic detectives. .abi na only Amadioha you sabi??

And yes, there was a spiritual consultation before they removed the commandments. Forces clash..It had nothing to do with freedom of religion
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Dude, this has nothing to do with Africa. That 1st meeting creeped me out so bad to the point where I went on a mad search on google. That's how I found sites like Spiritual Forums, Spirit Library etc...with members from all over the world. So this is not about Africa's backwardness if other people from all corners of the globe are online freaking out about the same thing.

More "unearthly" things happened in that relationship, but I don't want to scare people so I'll just end it here. It's all good.
what percentage of the western population subscribe to those forums? Negligible. Yes, there r superstitious people all over the world but in Africa it's like 99% of the continent's population r superstitious. The effect is that it blinds us nd keeps us from finding proper solutions.
P.s tell us those unearthly tins na. Pleeeeease. We won't be scared. We r not klaar klaar
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nigeriangirl:

That Worldpeace Igbo get comma o.
that you know that the igbo get comma means u r igbo. YOU TOO! Too many Igbos here, I give up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
njokusboy:

Pdp and apc thugs on nairaland actually get paid for doing what they do...
Some top politicians are registered nairaland members too

If I'm paid to be an APC or PDP thug, then I no mind o. Na to create 100 handles and cuss all day. Just pay me richly for a job well done. But for the unpaid ones, they are dumb!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Ok.

Pls unban fork addict ,he never insulted the guys parents even though the guy ceaselessly insulted his.....I remember when I did that, I was the only one who got banned.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
quantumphysics:

phd is free MIT u nor go, even NYU u nor go...... SHIOOOOOR...... PhD is freeeeee in Amelika..... GRAB UR COPY NOW!!!! No waste time oooh....... when ur F1 expires and u get kicked out, make suureeeee u call me to pick up at MMIA with hot gbegiri.grin grin grin......
Lmao. And he ran out of steam! Darn! sad I wish you would continue. But anyways, when you get into MIT with your 3 for ten Kobo degree, let us know. Lmao.
PS: there are over 4000 colleges in the US. Why yapping about MIT and NYU(which isn't even all that)? Or you think graduating from MIT will turn you to Dangote straight? See what they Churn out at Unilag oo grin

Where the hell is ForkAddict to torture this guy? grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
decanta:

You are ashamed of showering naaked?

gringringrin you don kolo finish. LMAO!! gringrin

If I go there, I'll bath with my boxers on, not nakèd like JJ.

I wouldn't go to BBA, because I won't win. I've similarities with Melvin. I go dull una wella.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Obinoscopy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
decanta:

Pls unban fork addict ,he never insulted the guys parents even though the guy ceaselessly insulted his.....I remember when I did that, I was the only one who got banned.
Fork addict ban was less severe. Let them serve their ban. They need a holiday to reflect on their misdeeds.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

LOL @epistle. No be only me dey write nau. Ksslib has corrupted you guys' mind. I write one-liners, I swear. angry
Stop swearing on a lie before thunder use gbooosa romance that ya already bald head. Our resident JJ. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.