Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,516 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2247846 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Check again.

Sharp sharp abeg.. I ll upload another one now after you see this.

Then a day to Tayo winning the money, I ll upload a full and more recent pic.

Remember, you go upload 4.. tongue
Na night wey people don sleep u dey upload your pics shey?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:
My pic uploaded... It'll be up till Uti wins the money on day 63..

Thanks Waxdude and co, for the plot of land.. cool
**tears him slap** undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:21am On Nov 22, 2014
tosag:
Majority of Nigerians have dstv at home. We Nigerians believe that u enjoy a football match more in a viewing centre with friends while clutching at bottles of beer or ur favourite drink. Nobody goes to viewing centres to watch BBA.
my brother, you dey mind that 14? Na im sabi wetin e dey form cuz even in developed countries like Ireland and England they watch EPL matches in pubs. No be say dem no get tv or cable for house, it's just for fun

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:22am On Nov 22, 2014
UTI NWACHUKWU - Scared Of Divorce

According to Uti,
“you can’t decide when to get married; only God will tell you when it’s time. The divorce rate in Nigeria is pretty scary. Marriage is not by age, you have to be ready. Everybody is marrying and divorcing, it is pretty scary. We are having highest rates of divorce ever. It isn’t compulsory for everyone to be married. Some people were born to be single.”

That's his phobia. Now we know the reason why he is not yet married.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:25am On Nov 22, 2014
tunbebes:

Gd am Eustachio..u go fear name o.lolz. Guy I still never see you pinshure o!

It's up on my profile. gringrin

No worry, I'll mail them to you soon if I find a manageable pic. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2014
lertee:

**tears him slap** undecided

You must be a bush girl!!

No sane lady "tears" an innocent man, slap. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2014
Good morning and Blessed weekend y"all
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2014
The scramble for the money has begun, with the Hotshots fretting and fearful as Sunday approaches. Nhlanhla and JJ grumbled amongst themselves about the exes' entry in the game. They told Idris that he had ousted himself by being friendly with the exes, and that he had lost his game. The Tanzanian merely shook his head and declined joining the conversation, but JJ and Nhlanhla continued fretting about what they seem to think is their moment of doom on Sunday night.

In the garden, Tayo also seemed worried as he explained how he had been playing the game.  He told the exes that he could not be fake, but that he did not want to freak out in the house, because he had family and friends watching. He said he was not the type of person to look for fights, but when he was pushed he would react.

As much as he was getting along with the exes, he was upset about their arrival, especially as he viewed them as coming in with an advantage, having probably watched them and not spent time in lockdown, never mind the house itself. What did you think of Tayo's discussion with the exes?

The exes played right along, nodding and agreeing with Tayo, but telling him he should take up the matter with Big Brother as they had no answers for him. Tensing up, Tayo said he was here to stay until Day 63, but if anyone messed with him over the next few days, he would not back down or stay quiet.

So you see, its not only tayo that is facing the heat of having the ex housemates back to the show.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

You must be a bush girl!!

No sane lady "tears" an innocent man, slap. angry
Just when one needs thandii1,don't worry she's coming for your """"" in igbo. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2014
biggie shu just put all the housemates up tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2014
lertee:

Just when one needs thandii1,don't worry she's coming for your """"" in igbo. grin
gringrin That girl has a thing for me. gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2014
Housemates busy preparing breakfast
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 22, 2014
Luclay the raghead. He reminds me of Gyptian with that head wrap.

I'm beginning to like Lionel because he's a busy person. Dude's not lazy at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2014
Forwetinnah:

You see your life. ..While other fake mates are doing what they're supposed to do(causing drama), as usual your DRY SA rep is just lounging around yet you see nothing wrong about it. Yes, I have a message for him..." Luclay, leave the house!!"

Sunday is coming chill...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lighternote: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2014
Still on last night's parry, ooh my goodness...
The Ugandan ball eyed queen spotted a kilikili star bum short and a tacky top, all with d dog chain on her hair probably in a bid to copy the Malawian Sipe made her look like a village atilogwu dancer.
Maggi 2 didn't fall my hand as the a.b.o. ki of da house. Gosh! Zambian super star I don't get it!
Lmaooooo, Goitre wore a house robe to the party. Ghost feeling funky.
M'am Bea sending out over age vibes. Her over composure and over nicety and over body make her appear like she is da wrong show.
My boy, Tayo with his jangle over, frog dance, Looolll! But he can do better, at least rock a chic on d dance floor.
I don't know what to say about Butti 's dress sense, d jacket already gives me sinusitis.
Most times, I can't help but wonder who did da selection. O dikwa egwu really.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lighternote: 9:30am On Nov 22, 2014
Mtcheew!! When I say a.b.o. ki, nairaland auto correct says northerner. What is this? Maggi 2 is an a.b.o. Ki!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ewoma45(f): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2014
lighternote:
Still on last night's parry, ooh my goodness...
The Ugandan ball eyed queen spotted a kilikili star bum short and a tacky top, all with d dog chain on her hair probably in a bid to copy the Malawian Sipe made her look like a village atilogwu dancer.
Maggi 2 didn't fall my hand as the a.b.o. ki of da house. Gosh! Zambian super star I don't get it!
Lmaooooo, Goitre wore a house robe to the party. Ghost feeling funky.
M'am Bea sending out over age vibes. Her over composure and over nicety and over body make her appear like she is da wrong show.
My boy, Tayo with his jangle over, frog dance, Looolll! But he can do better, at least rock a chic on d dance floor.
I don't know what to say about Butti 's dress sense, d jacket already gives me sinusitis.
Most times, I can't help but wonder who did da selection. O dikwa egwu really.
chai! Babe u re mouthed jare.me nuh knw wetin fine 4 dat opolo eyed ugandan gal o. Ppl 4 here dey talk classy nd am like if ellah is classy then what do we call pokello. Lyk 2weeks ago, ellah wear one peplum gown wen b lyk pure water 4 here go party nd ppl will nw tell me she is classy. Tayo my guy go dey hop lyk kangaroo on heat.d guy can't dance to save his life.atleast e better pass to tie wrapper,wear blazer con wear apola shoe then at the end of d day u go con stay one corner. #jamming joey b's tonga#
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Malawian(m): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

There's going to be a serious weave snatching match between you & I over that guy.

I laugh in Malawian. RoR!

una don tire me. i gibve up. when is that show ending sef. embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2014
Malawian:

una don tire me. i gibve up. when is that show ending sef. embarassed embarassed
Hahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2014
labelledame:
biggie shu just put all the housemates up tomorrow
all I'm saying dear. Btw, decanta, shey you see how JJ went to report your alphamale, Klarrabelle to his madam cuz he talked shi bout her. An Alpha who doesn't have the loyalty of his 'followers'. Better use that term with Sheila if you must, na she get those people
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2014
Did you guys hear Luclay??

"Only Toto can make me cry"

Dude is such a looooser!! gringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2014
Goitse and luclay moments.Apparently where she supposedly touch his preek grin

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2014
labelledame:
Goitse and luclay moments.Apparently where she supposedly touch his preek grin

This should be after Sipe asked her to hands off Luclay. Chai!! We have a lot of pretenders this season. So much for friendship
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2014
Agbgift:

Na night wey people don sleep u dey upload your pics shey?
Not really!!! It was just spontaneous, didnt plan it.

How re you? You scarce these days.

Morning all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:37am On Nov 22, 2014
Elikem to Idris: The last Tanzanian that challenged me went home. Elikem and Idris were going at it and as usual mummy Feza stepped in to protect her baby. It's quite unfair cuz Feza is making sure Idris doesn't crack and nobody is giving Tayo that protection hence it's easy for people to be on AKT's case.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

It's up on my profile. gringrin

No worry, I'll mail them to you soon if I find a manageable pic. wink

Ok tweety. I'll mail mine to you too. deal
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
safarigirl:
Elikem to Idris: The last Tanzanian that challenged me went home. Elikem and Idris were going at it and as usual mummy Feza stepped in to protect her baby. It's quite unfair cuz Feza is making sure Idris doesn't crack and nobody is giving Tayo that protection hence it's easy for people to be on AKT's case.

Without Feza, Idris would've cracked. He's at knife-edge. I was watching that scene before the power outage.angry Idris was visibly peeved amongst his facade of smiles.

Anyway I don't blame Feza, after all Elikem didn't taunt M'am Bea. If na me, I'll never taunt Tayo, no matter how much Biggie pays me, unless other Fake HMs have taunted their country reps FIRST!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
tunbebes:

Ok tweety. I'll mail mine to you too. deal

Deal tweety. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lighternote: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
safarigirl:
U know say if Uti starts being protective of Tayo, it is gonna bring anti- naija war all over the place.
U know say everything naija do, Africa no de take eye see am.
One day, dem go talk say Tayo 's breathing sef na strategy.
Let Feza protect him for all she cares, Idris no go smell d money.
Na Tayo's turn to shine. Mark my words.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Elikem played a nice script this morning though. grin

Elikem - "Idris, don't blame me. They sent a Tanzanian rep to torture me last year, but I defeated him (Nando). Na baba God. I'm a success. I'm a boss."

Idris - "look at you. You are a nobody. No one knows you. Bosses don't make noise."

Elikem - "hahaha. I'm a boss, boy. Google my name, boy. Type E to the L to the I to the K to the E to the M, you will see my profile. I'm an established don. Nothing you or any your Tanzanian rep can do me. God has blessed me. I was on my own when you brought Tanzania up, so don't blame me."

Feza - *makes a "yawning" sign to make Elikem know he's boring her with his charade*

Elikem - Idris ask Feza, I was here till the finals. Even on your TV, you'll still be watching me!! After this show, you must watch me on your TV. One thousand Tanzanians will attack me through my left hand, and ten thousand, through my right hands, but none will touch me. Why? Because God has blessed me. I'm a success."

Mehn, I miss this Nigga. Undisputed deserving winner of The Chase barring regionalism. angry

PS: All these was said with laughter. It wasn't a serious beef, at least the part I watched.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
safarigirl:
Stuffs like this make you question why Biggy brought some of these housemates in the first place!

When Tayo was having a go at Miss P, Uti was laughing, even though i suspect he might have wanted to be like ---calm down, so what is Feza's problem? Didnt watch it though, so I cant say much.

Same for Trezegah and Sulu yesterday. They were allowed to have their drama without much interference.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Malawian:

What's the rush? You're now a cereblity, bask in the fame yo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.