Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,437 members, 7,846,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2262156 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

I think she is a billionaire in harere.

Then I'm a billionaire too by those standards, even Sam grin Pokello is no better than us because we balling too.

#Ballers'Club cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

I think she is a billionaire in harere.

Billo what?

Na you make am a billionaire?

She's a millionaire courtesy of her father's loot.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
njokusboy:

Point of correction, Kim HOE kardashian has covered vogue magazine undecided

Decanta is just pulling up assumptions from thin air.

She doesn't know Kim K.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chibwike(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Because Sam is prettier & has "good hair", while homegirl keeps smacking her itchy weave every few minutes grin

It's a tough life but somebody gotta live it.
have you voted?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
chibwike:
have you voted?

For what?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Selly

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Because Sam is prettier & has "good hair", while homegirl keeps smacking her itchy weave every few minutes grin

It's a tough life but somebody gotta live it.

LOL. I don't think so. She just channeling her anger on Sam, same way Some SAns does theirs on Tayo, on Twitter and Facebook.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

LOL. I don't think so. She just channeling her anger on Sam, same way Some SAns does theirs on Tayo, on Twitter and Facebook.

I'm just pulling SG's chain grin

Keep it a secret. Shhh..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mrskillz1:
Did you guys see what Denzel did? He ran around naked. The put detergent in the jacuzzi and its really foaming quickly. They also took his clothes and called the housemates to come see him... Lol. It was funny tho

I want this guy back for Allstars.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chibwike(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

For what?
sorry for the disturbance...ur vote is needed here..just click the link below and type 'i vote chibwike cc teeo' and send..thanks alot

www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=2009154
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

So twelve or eleven people will be on the final?
Nah. I doubt.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Those of una wey dey watch. No updates?

Na so the house con dull?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I'm just pulling SG's chain grin

Keep it a secret. Shhh..

I hope you know, she doesn't fight fair? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
chibwike:
sorry for the disturbance...ur vote is needed here..just click the link below and type 'i vote chibwike cc teeo' and send..thanks alot

Mr Nairaland? Are you hot? Let me see what you work with 1st grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

What are you even talking about? Kim K has graced reputable magazines!! From Vogue, to People Magazines. And she's getting paid for it!! As long as modelling and showbiz is concerned, Kim will be a VIP when invited.

I pray KUWTK is cancelled because I loathe and hate that show with passion. But should it be cancelled, Kim won't go broke. Google her networth. She's rich.
Get your facts right Kim K has never graced voque solo.....she only did a couple shoot with kanye west, before that Anna wouldn't allow such,,Voque is for top models and celebs with a definite career part( which a reality show cannot be considered one)
Kim does not grace reputable magazines ,have you ever seen "times" magazine list her name?
Those are magazines people take seriously not teenage magazines that show nudity.
Even a whole Michael Jackson was bankrupt before his death, the day Kim stops being relevant is the day she will need to readjust her standard of living,cos if she does not......she will be bankrupt before the cock crows...
It happened to MJ ,it happened to Whitney .....who is Kim k with her about 50 million dollars net worth that she can't go bankrupt.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

I hope you know, she doesn't fight fair? grin

No shaking grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
spade:
Selly

Nwata nwanyi a, bu ife mneli. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chibwike(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Mr Nairaland? Are you hot? Let me see what you work with 1st grin
Lol...am ok sire....just support me plz..here is the link

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

Decanta is just pulling up assumptions from thin air.

She doesn't know Kim K.
From the look of things ,you are the one who does not know her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
spade:
Selly

I think Selly has gone for a rhinoplasty(sure thing) and maybe a boob job(not sure)...she's looking like Keri Hilson now
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

Get your facts right Kim K has never graced voque solo.....she only did a couple shoot with kanye west, before that Anna wouldn't allow such,,Voque is for top models and celebs with a definite career part( which a reality show cannot be considered one)
Kim does not grace reputable magazines ,have you ever seen "times" magazine list her name?
Those are magazines people take seriously not teenage magazines that show nudity.
Even a whole Michael Jackson was bankrupt before his death, the day Kim stops being relevant is the day her she will need to readjust her standard of living,cos if she does not......she will be bankrupt before the cock crows...
It happened to MJ ,it happened to Whitney .....who is Kim k with her about 50 million dollars net worth that she can't go bankrupt.

Whether as a couple or single, all I know is that she's graced Vogue magazine, simples.

Times magazines? Does Time magazine recruit models to grace their mags? How many models have graced Time Magazine's front? Even GEJ never grace am how much more Kim K. Wrong comparison gurl.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
I won't miss d reaction on Tayo's face when he is told d ex hm are fake. The dude is just paranoid. I was watching an hour ago and all he was just doing was cursing at biggy, calling him a fat man with elephantiasis like wtf!

Is he the only hms in d house? I taya for d dude abeg. Anybody thinking this loud mouth that talks without decorum will win is on a loooong thing. Will still vote for him sha but truth be told d guy de f up.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
spade:
Selly

She's looking good.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
Forwetinnah:

I think Selly has gone for a rhinoplasty(sure thing) and maybe a book job(not sure)...she's looking like Keri Hilson now
You beat me to it. I noticed something very different about her that I couldn't just place. I think its a nose job.

But then again, I might be wrong. It might just be the make-up that changed her facial structure. You be babe, na you fit figure that aspect well.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

Nwata nwanyi a, bu ife mneli. embarassed

STD.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...am ok sire....just support me plz..here is the link

I voted, stud muffin wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

Whether as a couple or single, all I know is that she's graced Vogue magazine, simples.

Times magazines? Does Time magazine recruit models to grace their mags? How many models have graced Time Magazine's front? Even GEJ never grace am how much more Kim K. Wrong comparison gurl.
We are talking about Kim k not kimye that is why I excluded anything about them as a unit.
Giselle bunchen ,seal's ex wife have all been listed at times magazine at a point....even our very own omotola jalade and ofcourse the Nigerian woman at central bank,so don't even pull that GEJ card........ Kim might be famous but she will never and I repeat ever be taken seriously or respected .
Money without dignity is like a poo in a golden toilet.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Akshow:
I won't miss d reaction on Tayo's face when he is told d ex hm are fake. The dude is just paranoid. I was watching an hour ago and all he was just doing was cursing at biggy, calling him a fat man with elephantiasis like wtf!

Is he the only hms in d house? I taya for d dude abeg. Anybody thinking this loud mouth that talks without decorum will win is on a loooong thing. Will still vote for him sha but truth be told d guy de f up.
What da hell! He said that? lipsrsealed

Was he joking or something?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
HOUSEMATE
DIS S BIGBROTHER

NAIJABOIY NEEDS UR VOTE TO B D NXT MR NL
JUST CLICK ON D LINK BELOW

TYPE I VOTE FOR NAIJABOIY
CC:EZEPROMOE

VOTE FOR HIM AND BIGGY WILL OPEN D STOOOORE ROOOM cheesywink

PLS DO DT NWWWWWWWWWWWW

Here's d link.... http://
www.nairaland.com/2009154/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Macky said Feza had him whipped & Feza was telling Sulu in the morning that Macky seems obsessed with her. Oooh. Ddddrama. I'm likes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
The house is so lively & fun, think I'm gonna need anti-depressants just to deal on Monday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
ShortPistolZA:
The house is so lively & fun, think I'm gonna need anti-depressants just to deal on Monday.
Me too....Uti is one in a million.

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.