Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,120 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2267488 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:

How can manu win with just 1 shot on target. I'm not even mad sef, Wenger must go. That guy is a bastard. He must leave.
Of course youre not mad. Youre just pissed. tongue

You wey know say hes going nowhere. He has the whole Emirate Stadium under his spell.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:
Anywya, i go still upload my pic so Ksslib and Thandii1, its up. Will leave it up for a few hours.
Seen. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Of course youre not mad. Youre just pissed. tongue

You wey know say hes going nowhere. He has the whole Emirate Stadium under his spell.

See me wey dey vex before oh, but that Giroud goal calmed me down. I shock small. But anyway, that guy is leaving. He's a fucccckk..ing bastard. I cant even be frustrated...i never marry na.. Ahn wtf... its too much, he has to leave.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:

See me wey dey vex before oh, but that Giroud goal calmed me down. I shock small. But anyway, that guy is leaving. He's a Bleep..ing bastard. I cant even be frustrated...i never marry na.. Ahn wtf... its too much, he has to leave.
Lol is that really you?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

Lol is that really you?

Nah its you.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

Isn't JJ the only man tayo picks a fight with?.....tayo is cowardly, he was scared by Frankie and couldn't even confront macky 2....I was not surprised he couldn't fight sulu.

he doesn't fight men
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:
Anywya, i go still upload my pic so Ksslib and Thandii1, its up. Will leave it up for a few hours.

As short as ever. grin grin. If I hear 6'2 for your mouth again. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
V0lv0:
Kaapstad is goed. Just the 4 seasons weather in 1 day ish I just never seem to get use too. Lmao pigtails you are so bad! How is pta/jhb?

Pakistanis have this thing they say amongst themselves- In SA, never trust the weather, work & women grin The 3 Ws.

The bipolar weather is everywhere, even here in Pretoria. It is so annoying because the weather will dupe you into wearing very light in the morning, only to freeze your @ss off some time during the day. Grrr.

Anyway, it's been good. No complaints smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:

See me wey dey vex before oh, but that Giroud goal calmed me down. I shock small. But anyway, that guy is leaving. He's a fucccckk..ing bastard. I cant even be frustrated...i never marry na.. Ahn wtf... its too much, he has to leave.
I didnt watch thr match sha. Our cable developed issues, but from what ive read, seems like the goal was d0pe.

Lol. Why you dey associate marriage and frustration? The frustrated ones na dose wey Marry the wrong person. There are many exceptions ojare.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
thandii1:

As short as ever. grin grin. If I hear 6'2 for your mouth again. tongue

Lmao i'm 6'2 honestly speaking. Can't u see i'm even taller than that ledge grin.

Okay lets be serious here. I'm actually 6ft1... end of story
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:

Nah its you.
Kikikiki
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Seen. cool

Seen. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:

My peasant...

Sharap and take your anger to the bush! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:

Lmao i'm 6'2 honestly speaking. Can't u see i'm even taller than that ledge grin.

Okay lets be serious here. I'm actually 6ft1... end of story
More like 5 9
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Who is the hot guy talking to Natasha?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by clefstone(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

I bet denrele has other plans for frankie grin grin grin....and it won't involve grammar....unless you consider farting grammatical.
unto homo tins
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

I didnt watch thr match sha. Our cable developed issues, but from what ive read, seems like the goal was d0pe.

Lol. Why you dey associate marriage and frustration? The frustrated ones na dose wey Marry the wrong person. There are many exceptions ojare.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Ah the goal was dope. I wasn't even expecting it.
True true...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Don't let anyone mislead you. We are really 500million. Why do you think the country is called Nigeria? It means Niger area. The whole of the African continent is the area around the Niger; the name is a prophecy of what is to come. What this means is that we are going to burst and spill into every african country and take over them. That has begun already, infact, this is a hundred year old conspiracy. Tayo has been sent to let you all know that the takeover has begun. Why do you think he keeps saying it? It is a subliminal way to let you know that the new order has begun,

Erm...okkk. Thought you said you didn't believe in all that mumbo jumbo. Now you're talking prophecies? Kright.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Seen. cool
Kolo don come again.

No be me upload, why you dey tell me seen? angry

Besides, make we see the madman behind this moniker na! We dey wait. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

My peasant...

Sharap and take your anger to the bush! grin

Who dey vex? Me i no dey vex. All i know is that Arsene Wenger is leaving.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by abuze(f): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

Isn't JJ the only man tayo picks a fight with?.....tayo is cowardly, he was scared by Frankie and couldn't even confront macky 2....I was not surprised he couldn't fight sulu.
what? This guy u are wicked o. Choi.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

More like 5 9

Come, respect yourself oh. Who's 5'9?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mordyb: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
The difference between the flabs on Natasha's body and Ricky Ross is absolutely nothing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:
Haha.

There's nothing to hide.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:

Come, respect yourself oh. Who's 5'9?

Hehehe, definitely, she made a mistake. You're 5'5.cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:

More like 5 9

You need lenses... that's 5"4
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by klodike(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
I swear jj is 32yrs old. Why does he keep saying he is 23??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Hehehe, definitely, she made a mistake. You're 5'5.cheesy

Lmao. Upload, we are waiting
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:

Ah the goal was dope. I wasn't even expecting it.
True true...
Una fall hands sha. Never expected a struggling Man U to win you guys. .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Kolo don come again.

No be me upload, why you dey tell me seen? angry

Besides, make we see the madman behind this moniker na! We dey wait. cool

I dey confirm say you see road naa. tongue

Waiter cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
There is a gorgeous man and woman inside the house....who are they?

(1) (2) (3) ... (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) (919) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.